ChainPad is a mobile application for agreements and contracts. Native use of cryptography backed by Hyperledger Fabric private blockchain framework from IBM & Linux Foundation allows securing agreements with partners and freelancers, conveniently and reliably.
Easily upload relevant information into the blockchain and invite other parties to certify it. Users just need to have pre-installed mobile app — no need for deep and profound knowledge in encryption and decentralized ledger technologies.
Install ChainPad, create and manage agreements and contracts at your fingertips.
CHAINPAD APP FEATURES:
1. Create a contract or agreement in just two clicks
2. Invite peers to certify and sign contract agreements
3. Save contract details in the immutable private blockchain storage
4. Invite third-parties (banks, notary office etc.) to participate in the agreement
5. Protect your account with PIN-code and Touch ID
1. Get extended support via Telegram Chat
2. Enhance account security with two-factor authentication.
If you have any questions or proposals, don't hesitate to contact us via the in-app chat or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.