This app is designed to help those with Adult ADHD get to work, school, or their first appointment on time every day. The app prompts the user to enter their morning routine and an estimate of time for each part of the routine, such as shower, breakfast, getting dressed, etc. The routine is completely personalized and can be changed whenever necessary. The app then asks the user to enter the time of the first appointment, the time it takes for transportation, and how late the user was the day before. Using this information, I have created a formula which automatically sets the alarm clock for the next morning.
In using the app, you may notice several things. First, there is no snooze button. This is very important! Snooze buttons create more time confusion for adults with ADHD and I recommend they avoid “snoozing” altogether. If you need some time to lie in bed before getting up, that can be entered in your morning routine, but you should not use this time to snooze. Second, after entering the morning routine, the app does not give you a total time for morning routine. When shown the total time necessary for their morning routine, most people with adult ADHD will be surprised at the length of time; they will go back and change the times on their routine to make the total time shorter. This is common in the underestimation of time and leads to being chronically late. Third, you may be surprised at how early you need to get up! It is my experience that adults with ADHD often require 2+ hours in the morning to wake up, get through their routine, and get to work/school. This may seem excessive, but starting the day on time is critical to success throughout the day.
I hope this app is helpful and would love to get your feedback. Look for my next ADHD app coming out in early 2012!
- Time-saving, concise recommendations that help you provide the best patient care and avoid wading through hundreds of pages of journals and other information
- The tools needed to anticipate and answer the trickiest questions
- PL CE-in-the-Letter, if you have CE in your subscription
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• Scan QR codes in store for information and savings
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
- Track all aspects of this transition period with a few screen taps.
- Since your cycles will vary and you’ll even begin to skip periods, the diary helps to track your cycles and flows to manage the different stages of menopause.
- Whether you use natural therapies or HRTs, track the effects of the therapies you try (such as increased exercise or other supplements) and adjust those therapies as needed.
- Document your cycles, mood, hot flashes, night sweats, sleep, intimacy, food intake, exercise, treatment, laboratory tests, healthy mind, bone and body habits, and the mental and physical symptoms you are experiencing.
- Graph your patterns of experiences, email reports, including graphical attachments to your doctor so that she can help you adjust.
- Customize many features; export your data to a spread sheet for offline backup and all with just a few screen taps.
- Enter and track as much or as little information as you like.
- Now with new user requested features.
- Support for Menopause diary includes a support website, good documentation and a public forum for suggestions, questions and answers.
Please don’t give up until you can manage this transition in your life, become stress-free, symptom-free and happy.
In this huge, informative ADHD treatment app we have put the following information into 10 chapters:
1. An Overview
2. Medication Treatments
3. Medications Not Enough?
4. The Diet
5. The Bad Side
6. ADHD Treatments With Rewards
7. The Right Doctor
8. Is Your Child's Diet A Factor?
9. Alternative ADHD Treatments Available
10. ADHD: Successful Child’s Treatment
11. How Is ADD Different From ADHD
12. Types Of Manifestation In Kids With ADD
13. Difference Between ADD And ADHD
14. Attention Deficit Disorder: Getting Your Facts Right
15. 10 Advantages Of Having ADD
16. Difference Between ADD And ADHD
ADHD Treatment Tips is one of the most valuable, informative and free ADHD treatment tips apps you can find. Period!
We will update our app with more ADHD treatment tips and news on a regular base.
Here are some features of our ADHD app:
- The most comprehensive ebook on ADHD and ADD
- We have certain information on ADHD in children, ADHD in adults and ADHD treatments in general
Install this free app and share with your friends. Don’t miss it while it is still available for FREE.
Update contains new infos i.e.
- Is Attention Deficit Disorder Actually A Learning Disability?
- ADD And Kids
More will follow soon...
Looking for a therapist? Our one-touch dialing feature makes it simple to connect with a behavioral health provider in your area.
News — Stay current with timely, doctor-reviewed news covering more than 30 mental and behavioral health conditions
Find-a-Therapist — Speak with a behavioral health provider near you quickly and easily via a one-touch dialing feature
Favorites — Bookmark your favorite articles and conditions
Automatic Updates — Access breaking news with automatic content updates
Personalized Content Selection and Presentation — Save conditions to your favorites to get the latest news that’s relevant for you and select your page layout to view in list or photo format
1-800-Therapist has helped over a million individuals connect with behavioral health providers. The 1-800-Therapist voice portal enables patients to easily find and speak with board-certified psychiatrists, psychologists and behavioral health therapists in their area. The www.1-800-Therapist.com website is a leading publisher of doctor-reviewed behavioral health news and video.
1-800-Therapist covers the following conditions:
Alcohol Addiction News
Anorexia Nervosa News
Anxiety Disorders News
Attention Deficit Disorder / ADD News
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder / ADHD News
Autism Spectrum Disorder News
Binge Eating Disorder News
Bipolar Disorder News
Borderline Personality Disorder News
Bulimia Nervosa News
Child Disorders News
Drug Addiction News
Eating Disorders News
Emotional Health News
Food Addiction News
Generalized Anxiety Disorder / GAD News
Mental Health News
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder / OCD News
Panic Disorder News
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD News
Sex Addiction News
Sleep Disorders News
Smoking Cessation News
Social Anxiety Disorder / SAD News
Suicide Prevention News
Tobacco Addiction News
Traumatic Brain Injury News
Violence Prevention News
This session is design to speed up the brain and act like a “mental workout”, increasing electrical activity and blood flow to the brain, speeding it up, even promoting new dendrite and synapse growth.
Research shows that speeding up the brain is highly effective in treating ADD/ADHD. This session can greatly increase cognitive abilities, enhance memory, increase focus and mental speed.
Do it the healthy way...
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD or ADHD) causes difficulty in focusing and concentrating. It is estimated that 8 million adults in the United States alone have ADHD.
People affected by this ADD tend to be inefficient, easily distracted, impulsive, emotionally unstable and with low self esteem.
When people with ADD are engaged in an activity, their brainwave frequencies stay at lower levels. ADD is in a group of disorders labeled “slow-wave”, as the brain has an overabundance of slower brainwave patterns.
The brain is capable of producing four main frequencies of waves. The highest frequency is the beta – that’s what we use when we are focused on an activity. And that’s the brain wave that doesn’t necessarily appear for those with ADD/ADHD.
1) Choose a quiet place which is free of disturbances.
2) Keep the body in a comfortable and relaxed state free from any strain or stress. If possible, wear non-restrictive clothing such as pajamas, or if in the office, loosen belts and ties.
3) Choose a comfortable position.
4) Remove contact lenses and any accessories.
5) Do not undergo treatment on an empty or bloated stomach.
6) Do not undergo treatment while under the influence of alcohol.
7)The process of hypnosis is effortless, what need to do is simply follow and concentrate on the instruction.
8) Do not listen to the hypnotic music while driving, cycling or walking.
9) People with a history of epilepsy or mental diseases should not undergo this treatment.
10) For best results, each period of treatment should last for at least 30 days, with a fixed time each day for focused listening. Unless used as a sleep aid, it is discouraged to schedule a hypnotic session before bedtime, as the music may induce sleep.
Recommend:MyFitnessPal,Recipe Search,Weight Watchers,WebMD,Period,Tracker,WeightWatchers,Barcode Scanner,CVS/pharmacy,Nike+ Running,MapMyRun GPS Running,Workout Trainer,Runtastic Running,iTriage Health,Healthy Food Diet,Pregnancy,Noom Weight Loss Coach,C25K,Instant Heart Rate,Nike Training Club,Calorie Counter,Endomondo Sports Tracker,Daily Butt,Workout,Fitness,GymLog,BabyBump Pregnancy,Cardiograph,PointsPlus Calculator,White Noise,Weight Loss,Period Tracker,Recipes by Ingredients,Fitbit,Calorie Counter,MapMyRide GPS Cycling Riding,Sleep Cycle Alarm,Noom CardioTrainer,MapMyWalk GPS Walking,Nature Sounds,Sports Tracker,Ideal Weight,HealthTap,Accupedo Pedometer,Daily Cardio,Daily Arm,Horoscope,My Baby Today,WomanLog Calendar,Bodybuilding.com,Reward your workout,Fitness Flow,Therapy,Kaiser Permanente,American Red Cross,Calories Burned Calculator,Simple Weight Recorder,Health4Me,Push Ups,LA Fitness,Water Your Body,My24,Happy Pregnancy Ticker,WebMD Baby,CaringBridge,Period Tracker,VirtuaGym,Fertility Friend,Baby Names,LIVESTRONG.COM,MapMyFitness,MOTOACTV,Stress Check by Azumio,Push Ups pro,Android Vibrater,Sit Ups,Building A Perfect Body Plan,IQ Test,Fast Food Calorie Lookup,Drinking Water,Relax,Aetna,Yoga,myCigna,MyBodyKey,Squats
This ebook/app will show you:
=> ADHD Treatment: Starting the Process
=> The perfect ADHD Definition
=> ADHD Treatments: An Overview
=>ADHD Treatments: Is Your Child's Diet A Factor?
=> ADHD Treatments: The Diet
=> ADHD Medication Treatments
=> Plus more
Its good to know ADHD symptoms and how living with ADHD can affect your life.
ADHD free apps will not help you at all, this is the perfect app for adhd help. It shows you how you can deal with ADHD task and ADHD learning.
If you need a ADHD tracker then this app has what you need so don't let adhd in children affect your life!
Adhd in children is common and this app will show you how to deal with ADHD. ADHD Guide is in this app get it TODAY!
Simply record your foods, drinks, medications, energy, sleep quality, stress, exercise, environmental factors, bowel movements, and any symptoms you experience to discover insights into the possible triggers of your symptoms. The more diary events you record, the more effective the analysis becomes.
You can also provide your doctor or dietician with a clear view of your diet and symptoms plus additional factors such as medications, stress, exercise, etc. by generating a report of your diary for printing or sharing by email.
You can also use mySymptoms to aid your analysis during an elimination diet. (Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet)
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietician as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to see what might possibly be triggering your symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results show a list of possible suspects for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each suspect includes more specific information, a histogram and trend chart
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
NOTE: mySymptoms currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
The skills are based upon the principles and skills taught in Dialectical Behavioral Therapy skill classes.
The app can be used in conjunction with psychotherapy or as a standalone self-help intervention as the skills can be implemented into many situations and settings.
Are you experiencing difficulties with feelings and emotion-driven impulsive behaviors? Are you having difficulties maintaining positive relations, ending destructive relationships or safeguarding your self-respect while reaching your interpersonal goals?
Intrusive distressing thoughts and overwhelming emotions are at the core of many difficulties. The skills of the DBT Self-help app can help you to manage and to find more effective ways to deal with your issues.
If you are in DBT therapy the DBT Self-help app can enhance skill acquisition and skill generalization, and you will find the Crisis skill list function extremely useful. The app can help you maintain your efficiency with the skills once therapy is over and you move on to build your life.
If you are a DBT therapist the app will be a useful resource to have easy access to skills for coaching and interventions. The feature of skill lists can be used to keep track of individual clients crisis skills to make telephone coaching more effective.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy belongs to the third wave of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy combining learning and cognitive theory with the wisdom and effectiveness of mindfulness – dialectics to balance change and acceptance. DBT have been shown to be efficient in the treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder, Binge eating and Substance Abus Disorder – diagnosises with high amount of overwhelming emotions and impulsive behaviors.
The app will help you to:
* Gain greater understanding on how thoughts, emotions, physiology and behaviors affect eachother;
* Build and manage healthy balanced relationsships and develop tools of communication;
* Cope with overwhelming emotions without acting impulsively;
* Use effective skills to identify, manage and regulate feelings and emotions;
* Change behavior to increase the positive emotions in your life;
* Increase your level of mindfulness and cultivate your awareness and concentration.
* Intuitive navigation with history and help function, notes, news & updates;
* The option to tailor and modify a personalized crisis list of skills for rapid access in difficult and critical situations;
* Create your own skills lists of personally selected skills;
* Pregenerated skills lists for managing anger, shame, sadness, and fear;
* Excercises for practicing and registring skills, with the options to save and send the data by mail;
* The app supports the following languages:
The DBT Self-help app is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
"I'm so glad to see someone help people who does DBT. VERY VERY good app."
Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills are a must, not just for people who have BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder), but for just about anyone living in this world alongside others.
Are they necessary skills? No. Could anyone benefit from them? Yes.
DBT Skills Groups are booked out weeks and often times months in advance. This means that if you want to get in one, you may be waiting for a long long time, especially if NOW is when you need help.
DBT Skills Groups focus on SKILLS. This means that practicing the skills is much more important than anything else. And luckily, once you learn the skills, you will retain them for the rest of your life!
If you are practicing DBT Skills, even even CBT Skills (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and want a Diary Card, this app is great for you since it has the following:
- A Diary Log for each day with 28 skills.
- A Description of Each Skill if you Forget
- Examples of Each Skill
- A record keeping system that tracks your highest number of days you have ever logged in a row as well as your current streak.
- Statistical information based on 1 day, 7 days, 28 days, or ALL records. That way if you are in a weekly DBT class, you can easily see which skills you have been focusing on, and which you have been missing.
- A daily log with which skills you did and which you didn't which includes note taking for that day.
- A quick note section so you can write your homework down while in DBT without needing scratch paper.
- A Notification reminder that you can set to remind you daily at a specific time to do your DBT Skills Diary Card.
- Ability to share this app through Facebook, Twitter, E-Mail, or Text Message.
- Beautiful photos and artwork along with a backdrop that changes based on what season we are in (Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring).
This is the most enjoyable DBT Skills Diary Card on Google Play! Download it today!
We have had issues with font being too small in previous issues. Tap text now to get a popup in full screen size of what the text says if you have trouble reading it. This feature was added to improve usage for non-tablet users primarily.
Emotion Regulation Skills are meant to:
- Stop Unwanted Emotions from happening in the first place
- Stop or Reduce Unwanted Emotions once they start
With Eight (8) Brand-New DBT Tools, Emotion Regulation will come easy. Here's what each tool does for you:
- Understand My Emotion: All Emotions are meant to either Motivate Us, Communicate To Others, or Communicate to Ourselves. All Emotions happen for a reason. Find out what purpose your emotion serves.
- Emotional Myth Checklist: Are you caught up in Myths about the way emotions are supposed to be handled? Reduce your myths by recognizing them and removing them over time.
- Short Term Happiness Tool: Review over a hundred different activities meant to give you short term happiness. Each day, we must remember to do pleasant activities that bring us positive emotions. Create a personal list and review them whenever you want!
- Long Term Happiness Tool: Create Goals to give you a sense of success and accomplishment in life.
- Observe & Describe Emotions: Ask yourself and answer all the questions you need to know about an emotion. Do you know the difference between your interpretations and the actual facts? Recognize emotions as just emotions, and not getting swept away in them.
- Opposite Action Calculator: Figure out if Opposite Action is appropriate for your situation, and if it is, exactly how do to it.
- Values & Priorities: A game you can play in a few minutes that helps you figure out what priorities and values you have on a personal level. What are your top 5 that you would never want to live without?
- Manage Extreme Emotions: Useful if you are ALREADY emotionally flooded and your brain isn't processing your thoughts very well. Tips to use on the spot, and a number for the National Suicide Prevention Hotline. iPhone users can make a call from within the app. Even if you aren't thinking about suicide, there are people there 24/7 able to help you talk through and process painful emotions and thoughts, no matter the topic.
All tools have a built in Save Function. So every time you use a DBT tool, your records will be updated and you will be able to look back at the tool's conclusions.
Oh, and Dialectic Behavioral Therapy isn't just for people with Borderline Personality Disorder BPD anymore. It's for anyone who wants to improve their self-esteem, relationships, emotions, and lives. Self help, depression, anxiety, negative thoughts, goals. It all matters.
- Check out our other DBT Apps in the Apple App Store too! A Free DBT Diary Card App, and a DBT Interpersonal Relationship Tools App.
Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD) or Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder [EUPD] is an emotionally unstable mental condition marked by unstable mood states, behaviours and relationships.
Most people who have BPD / EUPD exhibit
-Problems regulating their emotions and thoughts [‘mood swings’].
-Impulsive and reckless behaviour that are potentially self damaging.
-Unstable relationships with others with often frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
-Often staying in difficult, destructive or violent relationships.
-People with BPD / EUPD may also have high rates of depression, anxiety disorders, substance misuse and eating disorders.
-Episodic deliberate self-harm and suicidal behaviours that lead to completed suicides in some.
Recent research shows that BPD / EUPD can be treated effectively, and that people with this condition improve over time.
The App provides information for sufferers, medical practitioners (GPs) and friends and family.
Descriptions of symptoms and treatments are provided.
Audio interviews with sufferers, clinicians and family support are provided.
Contacts are provided to link in with support services.
YouTube videos are provided to describe the condition and experiences.
What is borderline personality disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a serious mental illness marked by unstable moods, behavior, and relationships. In 1980, the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders, Third Edition (DSM-III) listed borderline personality disorder as a diagnosable illness for the first time. Most psychiatrists and other mental health professionals use the DSM to diagnose mental illnesses.
Because some people with severe borderline personality disorder have brief psychotic episodes, experts originally thought of this illness as atypical, or borderline, versions of other mental disorders.
While mental health experts now generally agree that the name “borderline personality disorder” is misleading, a more accurate term does not exist yet.
Most people who have borderline personality disorder suffer from:
- Problems with regulating emotions and thoughts
- Impulsive and reckless behavior
- Unstable relationships with other people.
People with this disorder also have high rates of co-occurring disorders, such as depression, anxiety disorders, substance abuse, and eating disorders, along with self-harm, suicidal behaviors, and completed suicides.
According to data from a subsample of participants in a national survey on mental disorders, about 1.6 percent of adults in the United States have borderline personality disorder in a given year.
Borderline personality disorder is often viewed as difficult to treat. However, recent research shows that borderline personality disorder can be treated effectively, and that many people with this illness improve over time.
Inside this application :
- What is borderline personality disorder?
- What are the symptoms of borderline personality disorder?
- How is borderline personality disorder diagnosed?
- What studies are being done to improve the diagnosis of BPD?
- What are the risk factors for borderline personality disorder?
- When Does Borderline Personality Disorder Start?
- What illnesses often co-exist with borderline personality disorder?
- How is borderline personality disorder treated?
- Where can I go for help?
- How can I help a friend or relative who has borderline personality disorder?
- How can I help myself if I have borderline personality disorder?
- What if I or someone I know is in crisis?
- Video - Borderline Personality Disorder
- Video - A Patients's view
- Video - A Clinician's view
- Game - Puzzle
- Game - Memory
- Best Offer