Stay connected to your health on the go with the latest doctor-reviewed health news from dailyRx.com. Get access to medication refills, prescription transfer, breaking news, videos and medications encyclopedia covering the health topics that matter most to you.
PROVIDER APP CODE
If you received an app code from your healthcare provider, enter it on first load to open your provider's custom app.
News — Timely, medically-reviewed news and videos covering more than 120 health conditions
Visit Prep — Quickly take a health questionnaire to provide your pharmacist or health provider with a report of your current health status
Medications Encyclopedia — Learn about your medication through our Pharmacist-created medications encyclopedia
Medication Refills — Easily refill your prescriptions on the go with in-app refills*
Prescription Transfer — Transfer your prescriptions via scan, photo capture or simply by entering your Rx number**
Favorites — Bookmark your favorite articles and conditions to easily review anytime
*Currently available for Walgreens Pharmacy and other participating providers. Check with your healthcare provider to receive their app code.
**Currently available for Walgreens Pharmacy.
dailyRx is an emerging leader in publishing health news for consumers and patients alike. dailyRx publishes, aggregates, and syndicates doctor-reviewed breaking news and videos regarding health conditions, pharmaceutical medications, over-the-counter, and nutraceutical products.
dailyRx covers the following conditions:
Acid Reflux News
Alcohol Addiction News
Alzheimers Disease News
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis News
Ankylosing Spondylitis News
Anorexia Nervosa News
Anxiety Disorders News
Atrial Fibrillation News
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder News
Autism Spectrum Disorders News
Back Pain News
Barretts Esophagus News
Binge Eating Disorder News
Bipolar Disorder News
Bladder Cancer News
Bone Cancer News
Borderline Personality Disorder News
Brain Cancer News
Breast Cancer Female News
Breast Cancer Male News
Bulimia Nervosa News
Celiac Disease News
Cervical Cancer News
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease News
Chronic Pain Conditions News
Colon Cancer News
Congestive Heart Failure News
Crohns Disease News
Cystic Fibrosis News
Drug Addiction News
Eating Disorders News
Epilepsy Seizure Disorders News
Erectile Dysfunction News
Esophageal Cancer News
Food Addiction News
Gall Bladder Cancer News
Generalized Anxiety Disorder News
HIV AIDS News
Indoor Allergies News
Irritable Bowel Syndrome News
Kidney Cancer News
Kidney Failure News
Liver Cancer News
Low Testosterone News
Lung Cancer News
Menopause Hormone Replacement News
Migraine Headaches News
Multiple Myeloma News
Multiple Sclerosis News
Muscle Soft Tissue Cancer News
Nasal Cancer News
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder News
Oral Cancer News
Ovarian Cancer News
Overactive Bladder OAB News
Pancreatic Cancer News
Panic Disorder News
Parkinsons Disease News
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder News
Prenatal Care News
Prostate Cancer News
Psoriatic Arthritis News
Rectal Cancer News
Rheumatoid Arthritis News
Sex Addiction News
Sexual Health News
Sexually Transmitted Disease News
Skin Cancer News
Sleep Disorders News
Smoking Cessation News
Social Anxiety Disorder News
Stomach Cancer News
Suicide Prevention News
Testicular Cancer News
Thyroid Cancer News
Tobacco Addiction News
Traumatic Brain Injury News
Type 1 Diabetes News
Type 2 Diabetes News
Uterine Cancer News
Vulvar Cancer News
Women’s Health News
• Refill, transfer and manage prescriptions
• Access your prescription history
• Scan to refill and refill without signing in
• Find a CVS/pharmacy store and check hours
• Shop your weekly ad for deals and create a shopping list
• Access your CVS.com and ExtraCare accounts
• Send savings and rewards to card
• Create a mobile ExtraCare “card” that can be scanned at most registers and ExtraCare Coupon Centers
• Sign up to receive offer-filled emails
• Shop CVS.com on your app
• See MinuteClinic locations, services and accepted insurance
• Order photos for express pick up
• And much more!
- Listes des pharmacies de garde,
- Moteur de recherche du prix des médicaments,
- Géolocalisation des pharmacies de garde et positionnement sur Google Maps,
- Guidage GPS et tracé d'itinéraire,
- Mise à jour intelligente de la liste des pharmacies de garde,
- Possibilité d'utiliser l'application en mode déconnecté (Sans internet)
- Bien d'autres.
Faire simple, Utile et Performant !
We've got thousands of pharmacies all over the world in this app and near complete coverage throughout England, however we're always on the lookout for more. So if you see a pharmacy and it's not listed then tell us about it! You can do this directly in the app and we'll submit it to the OpenStreetMap project to help other people too, wherever in the world they live - even if they are not using our app. We want this data to be made as widely available as possible!
Finding a pharmacy away from home, and in a hurry, can be a difficult and stressful task. Don't get caught out and about needing plasters or nappies, buy it now and be prepared for that next minor emergency without having to hunt around for a chemists.
You can search for a pharmacy/chemist around your current location, or look for one in another area (whilst out, or for a distant relative) via a simple place name or postcode search.
Find Pharmacies uses the built in GPS to get your current location. If your location cannot be determined automatically then you can always enter your post code to get started. Please note that an internet connection is required to get location and map data.
Data reproduced under the terms of the Office of Public Sector Information (OPSI) Click-Use Licence.
Our current approximate coverage is as follows:
Czech Republic **
The Netherlands **
New Zealand **
A/objectifs de l'application
Objectif de l’application : aider la population Ivoirienne à accéder à la liste des pharmacies de garde jours et nuits
B/ Fonctionnalités de l'application
L’application organise toutes les pharmacies de garde de la Cote d'Ivoire par ville et commune, vous permet de consulter en temps réel toutes les pharmacies de garde des villes et communes d'Abidjan.
Bon à savoir:
Tour de garde : par semaine.
La mise à jour de l'application: par mois
Pour la mise à jour : être connecté en wifi ou être dans une zone de couverture réseau mobile
Apres la mise à jour : utiliser cette application localement sans wifi et hors la zone de couverture réseau mobile
Possibilités de l’application :
Voir les contacts téléphoniques /contacter directement les pharmacies sur votre mobile
Voir l’adresse géographique des pharmacies
Voir la liste des bons accepter par chaque pharmacie
C/Procédure d’utilisation de l’application
Comment accéder à une pharmacie de garde?
1- Choisissez votre "ville ou commune"
2- La liste des pharmacies de garde de cette "ville ou commune" s'affiche
3- Choisissez une pharmacie dans cette liste
4- Vous avez le détails de la pharmacie choisie (adresse géographique, contacts téléphoniques, les bons)
5- Clic sur Bons et vous avez la liste des bons accepté par la pharmacie
D/ Contacter nous
Vos avis et remarques à l'adresse "email@example.com"
NB : Téléchargez et consultez n’ importe où en mode déconnecté ou sans la connexion internet
- Time-saving, concise recommendations that help you provide the best patient care and avoid wading through hundreds of pages of journals and other information
- The tools needed to anticipate and answer the trickiest questions
- PL CE-in-the-Letter, if you have CE in your subscription
- Recommendations to help you do your job more quickly and accurately
- Warnings about errors and how to avoid them
- Resources to help you handle labeling mix-ups, dosage confusion, drug interaction alerts and more
- CE from TechCE-in-the-Letter (if you have a subscription)
your city's leading doctors, get lab tests done at your home and medicines delivered at your home with
free home delivery.
Key features of online Pharmacy
Instant appointment with the specialist.
Free home delivery of medicines and lab services.
Lab services as per your convenient time and place.
Reliable pharmacy at your door step.
Savings on your medical expenses.
Get discount on medicines.
• My Prescriptions: Allows customers to manage their prescriptions as well as set refill and medication reminders with text messages and push notifications.
• Refill Now: Allows customers to refill prescriptions quickly and easily.
• Transfer Prescriptions: Allows customers to transfer prescriptions simply by scanning or typing in their prescription.
• Services & Savings: Allows customers to learn about Giant Eagle Pharmacy® services and savings programs such as home delivery, vaccinations, $4/$10 generic medication savings, and more.
• Weekly Sale: Allows customers to access the Giant Eagle® weekly circular, as well as view sales by department.
• Pharmacy Locator: Allows customers to find alocal Giant Eagle Pharmacy®, as well as hours and contact information for specific locations.
*If you need any help registering or using the app, please call our customer support at (860) 530-6978 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org*
For more information, visit GiantEagle.com
The Express Scripts mobile app offers eligible members the ease and convenience of managing their prescriptions and pharmacy care anytime, anywhere.
• Refill and renew home delivery prescriptions
• Track the status of home delivery prescription orders
• View medications and set reminders for yourself or other household members
• View claims history
• Easily register right from the app and use the same username and password to access the Express-Scripts.com website
• Request home delivery for medications taken on an ongoing basis that are currently obtained from a retail pharmacy
• Look up lower-cost medication alternatives with the My Rx Choices® prescription savings program
• View alerts about your medications and get important information to review with your doctors
• Find the nearest in-network pharmacy using your current location or by entering an address
• Access a virtual prescription ID card whenever you need it
• Search detailed drug information and view potential side effects, drug interactions, pill images, and more
YOU MUST HAVE AN EXPRESS SCRIPTS PRESCRIPTION BENEFIT PLAN
THROUGH YOUR HEALTH INSURANCE OR PLAN SPONSOR TO USE THIS APP.
THIS APP AND/OR SOME OF THE FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT
BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL PLANS OR BENEFIT TYPES.
—Steve Young, Hall of Fame NFL Quarterback
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ App
Developed by Gerard A. Gioia, PhD, and Jason Mihalik, PhD
The Concussion Recognition & Response™ app is a new tool that helps coaches and parents recognize whether an individual is exhibiting/reporting the signs and symptoms of a suspected concussion. The app allows a coach or parent to respond quickly and appropriately to this potentially serious medical situation. In less than 5 minutes, the user can go through a checklist of possible signs/symptoms to determine whether to remove the child from play and the need for further medical examination. The app allows users to record pertinent information regarding a child with a suspected concussion and share that information via email with health care professionals; it also provides a system for post-injury follow-up. With answers to Frequently Asked Questions for parents and coaches, this tool is an invaluable guide for learning about concussions.
Benefits and Features:
Concussion Recognition and Response
Using information from the CDC’s “Heads Up: Concussion in Youth Sports” program, the app guides users through a set of questions to determine the likelihood of a suspected concussion based on observations by the parent or coach as well as symptoms reported by the athlete. In addition to the child’s name, age, gender, and sport, the location of the injury is tracked by the device’s GPS, and its camera can be used to photograph the injury. Along with the answers to the guided questions, this information can be emailed to a health care provider to provide accurate documentation of the child’s condition at the time of the injury.
Home Symptom Monitoring (HSM)
After following up with health care providers, the app allows a parent or caregiver to record a child’s symptoms through periodic evaluations, which are tracked in the hours, days, or weeks following an injury. The information compiled using the HSM can then be emailed to the health care professionals, providing an update on the child’s recovery.
Based on information from the CDC, the Return-to-Play Guide helps to protect children and athletes from further injury by guiding them through a daily exercise routine that assists in their ability to return to play. Through a five-step, tiered workout routine and in collaboration with the child’s health care provider, parents and coaches can ensure that the child is able to handle added exercise without further injury or discomfort.
The app’s concussion information section helps coaches and parents to make an informed decision regarding how to proceed after a child’s injury. Provided by authors Gerard A. Gioia and Jason Mihalik, concussion specialists from the Children’s National Medical Center and the Matthew A. Gfeller Sport-Related Traumatic Brain Injury Research Center, this feature includes answers to Frequently Asked Questions for coaches and parents.
Acute Concussion Evaluation (ACE) Post-Concussion Home/School Instructions
Included with the app is a concussion overview page that users can share with other coaches, parents, or athletes. This overview, which can be sent directly from the mobile device via email, is an excellent way to share important information about how to recognize and respond to head injuries.
The ME/CFS Diary Smart Phone App is suitable for: Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis and Lyme disease. Or any condition in which exhaustion/fatigue is a dominant factor affecting daily activity with multiple occurring symptoms.
The app allows you to:
• Calculate a working Activity Baseline to give an individual guide for reducing boom and bust patterns
• Monitor exhaustion and any number of ME/CFS related symptoms the individual would like to include
• Input a daily record of energy domains to promote Activity Switching
• Generate a measurable report in the form of an email, that can be reviewed and acted upon by health and medical professionals
• Add a daily comment to add qualitative aspects including thoughts and feelings to your reports
Support ME Research with the ME Diary. An annual 10% of the profit from sales of the ME Diary will be donated to Biomedical Research for Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME). ME is a poorly understood and poorly researched condition requiring complex solutions. The ME Dairy Team support well established organisations to help fund research into the scientific cause, bio markers and biological treatments for those suffering from this chronic condition. The results from the ME Diary will also help researchers further understand the condition and the impact it has on sufferers.
The ME Diary Team believes ME to be an organic disease of unknown origin. For this reason lifestyle changes and modifying behaviour may not help all those affected by this progressive illness. It is an exciting time for science and technology. As scientific progress steps forward at alarming rates, so does the benefit to Biomedical Science.
With adequate and focused investment in research, it may not be long before suitable treatments for ME are tested and approved. The ME Diary Team would like to be part of this positive movement and will continue to support Biomedical Research into ME.
In union with supporting Biomedical Research the ME Diary Team will endeavour to work with each and every user of the ME Diary to further develop the software application’s usefulness and research and treatment potential.
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms. In fact, you can personalize the app by adding your own symptoms.
mySymptoms also analyzes your diary and presents you with the most significant correlations between your diet and symptoms. Please note that the analysis is statistical and the app doesn’t understand your diet or specific health circumstances. Therefore the app is intended to be used in conjunction with a qualified doctor or dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. The results are provided for information purposes only - they do not constitute medical advice. You should always consult your doctor in regard to any changes in your health or diet.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis tool uses statistical methods to identify suspect triggers and does not understand your diet or specific health circumstances. It isn't a silver bullet - it is aimed at providing insights into possible triggers to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation.
mySymptoms includes a small database of foods, medications, exercises, and environmental factors to help get you going. If you can’t find something, simply type its name in and tap the add button - it’s that simple! Once added, it's conveniently there for future use. You can also create personalized meals containing the ingredients that you use, and once you’ve added a meal or food item, you can use it repeatedly.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: email@example.com
Entre os cálculos estão:
* Gasometria Arterial - A gasometria arterial fornece informações essenciais sobre a oxigenação do sangue, a ventilação (eliminação do dióxido de carbono) e o equilíbrio ácido base, através dos valores de pH - PCO² - PAO² - HCO² - BE- SATO².
* Constante de Tempo - O cálculo da constante de tempo tem por objetivo programar o tempo inspiratório adequado para um paciente com pulmão de SARA.
* Índice de Tobin - O Índice de Tobin é um índice de avaliação de respiração rápida e superficial, ou seja, avalia a dependência do paciente ao ventilador mecânico. Auxilia no desmame ventilatório.
* NO em Neonatologia - NO: O óxido nítrico é um vasodilatador especifico pulmonar este cálculo serve para administrar o NO prescrito pelo médico de maneira correta para um RN com Hipertensão pulmonar.
* Coma de Glasgow - Escala de Glasgow é uma escala neurológica que mede o nível de consciência pós traumatismo crânio-encefálico.
* Drive Pressure - Drive Pressure (diferença entre a Pressão de Platô e a PEEP)
* Escala de Ramsay - Escala de Ramsay, é uma tipo de escala subjetiva utilizada para avaliar o grau de sedação em pacientes.
* PAO²Idade - O cálculo serve para indicar a pressão parcial de oxigênio de acordo com a idade, dependendo do resultado é tolerável.
* FIO²Estimada - O cálculo ajuda a saber a porcentagem de oxigênio correto ofertada no momento.
* PCO²Esperado - O cálculo serve para ajustar corretamente o pco2 através da ventilação mecânica para um resultado de acidose ou alcalose metabólica.
* IMC - O Índice de Massa Corporal é uma medida utilizada para medir a obesidade adotada pela Organização Mundial de Saúde (OMS). É o padrão internacional para avaliar o grau de obesidade.
iCARE is woven into the fabric of the Lafayette community. The pharmacy strives to relate to their customers the same way that you would a neighbor. They live and work in the community and are therefore passionate about the area and the people that reside there. You are going to receive unmatched service paired with immeasurable experience and skill. Stop in today and see for yourself how big the care is at iCARE. You may never want to leave!
• We offer prompt prescription service
• Take advantage of healthcare screenings and wellness programs complementing your lifestyle needs
• We accept prescription insurance
• Competitive prices
Refills via phone or online
Competitive prescription pricing
Expedient prescription fill time
Acceptance of most insurance policies
Fairview Pharmacy is proud to complement the services of our local healthcare providers through accurate and expedient prescription dispensing, as well as consultative and medication therapy management services. Our efficient team of technicians and pharmacists strive to provide prompt and friendly service. We actively seek out programs designed to lower your drug and healthcare expenses. Whether your concern is price, dealing with your insurance company or just understanding your options, Fairview Pharmacy cares! Look for special offers in the mail, Community Coupons discount book and Val-Pak.
Our team of licensed pharmacists offers individualized counseling for all patients including information regarding how and when to take medications, potential side effects, and possible drug interactions. For your convenience, the pharmacy also carries an impressive inventory of food, drinks, school supplies, greeting cards, and personal hygiene products. If you have any health or medication-related questions, we encourage you to call us at (512) 471-1824.
It’s an environment rarely experienced today. You’ll be welcomed by our pharmacy staff-caring professionals who are readily available with answers and information regarding your medication questions. It’s the kind of personal service you should expect from an independent pharmacy. Our goal is to make our pharmacy a place you come to between doctor visits for health information, questions, wellness programs or just reassurance to help you manage your health. Midtown Pharmacy offers: curb-side parking, superb customer service, accepts all major prescription drug plans, checking for drug interactions, provide customers with easy to read information sheets and end-of-year statements, FREE city-wide delivery in Springfield, competitive prices, prompt prescription service, your own confidential personal pharmacy profile.
As a Midtown Pharmacy customer, please feel free to contact the pharmacists and staff anytime you have questions about your prescription or over-the-counter medications. Our Midtown Pharmacy family appreciates your business and wants to help take care of all your family's pharmacy needs!
If you do not require compounding, remember we can take care of all your prescription needs with the same co-pay as you would pay at any pharmacy. We accept almost all insurance including Texas Medicaid and Medicare D plans. We also offer the fast, friendly, and accurate service that you deserve. You should not have to wait hours for your prescription to be filled. At Cleburne Drug, we can fill most prescriptions within 10-15 minutes so you can be on your way to better health and to whatever your mission is today. If you cannot make it to our pharmacy, we offer free delivery within the Cleburne city limits. Come by to see us or just give us a call. We look forward to helping you.
Cleburne Drug has been a fixture in the Cleburne landscape since 1951. Owned and operated by pharmacist Orlon Eash, Cleburne Drug began in downtown Cleburne. The business moved several times throughout the next years. In the 1960's, Mr. Don Hardin, RPh. and his wife (who happened to be the Eash's son-in-law and daughter) became involved in the business. In 1968, Mr. Hardin and Ed Scott, RPh., became partners in Cleburne Drug and continued until the early 1980's when Mr. Scott sold his shares of the corporation back to Mr. Hardin. In 1984, Mr. Gary Waits, RPh. came to work at Cleburne Drug as an employee pharmacist. After working at Cleburne Drug for 11 years, Mr. Waits purchased the business on Jan. 1, 1995. This marked the first time that Cleburne Drug had not been owned by the Eash/Hardin families since its inception. Cleburne Drug has operated at its present location since the early 1980's. We strive to offer you fast, courteous, and accurate service at a very competitive price. And remember, with your insurance card your co-pay will be the same as at any other pharmacy. We would love to have the opportunity to meet you and serve you at our pharmacy. As always, at Cleburne Drug, "Your Good Health is our Business".
-We accept most plans at the same co-pay as national chains.
-We offer competitive pricing that’s often lower than the national chains.
Our pharmacists go above and beyond, striving to make a difference in the lives of our patients and their families.
-We serve you quickly and efficiently, with no long waits.
We've been caring for Huntsville families for over 60 years, and are pleased to have locations all over town. You won't find better prices or more careful attention to your needs than at any of our Star Discount Pharmacy locations.
We are a full-service Pharmacy... offering compound and medical equipment.. including CPAP after your sleep lab study.
We are a preferred Blue Cross of Alabama and PEEHIP provider.