Log your trades on dividend yielding stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds.
Keep track of your dividend cash-flow on a stock-by-stock basis or for your entire account.
Analyse future changes to dividend income for stocks, ETFs, or mutual funds.
View dividend and split history.
• Multi-account support - track your income from different accounts separately.
• Evaluate your yield to cost (for the entire account and on a stock-by-stock basis).
• Estimate future earnings, based on different trend lines and projected inflation rate.
• View yearly summaries in a cash-flow list or a summary bar chart of earnings.
• Add stocks to a watch list you can quickly access.
• Import and export your account to keep a backup or to share with others.
• Dividends blogs feed from the web's most popular dividend bloggers.
• Custom news feed, built using stocks, ETFs, and funds in your accounts.
• Configure your tax rate, per account, per country to reflect your dividend cash-flow in the most accurate way.
• Application shortcuts for Android 7.1 users (https://goo.gl/cPCaG7).
• Light and dark theme
Subscription Benefits (free 7 days trial):
• Dividends and splits notifications
• Account statistics widget - show cash-flow of the last 12 months, this year so far compared to previous year, last year compared to the year before and more
• Stocks watch list widget - your in-app watch list, on your home screen!
• No ads
Supported stock exchanges:
• NYSE - New York Stock Exchange
• NYSE ARCA
• NYSE MKT
• BATS Global Markets
• TSX - Toronto Stock Exchange
• TSX Venture Exchange
• Frankfurt Stock Exchange
• XETRA Stock Exchange
• Stuttgart stock exchange
• London Stock Exchange
• Paris Stock Exchange
• Moscow Exchange
• Australian Securities Exchange
• Copenhagen Stock Exchange
• Stockholm Stock Exchange
• Helsinki Stock Exchange
• Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange
This app is a work in progress, and we are listening to your feedback and incorporating features you ask for!
If you ever come across the occasional bug, please let us know ASAP through the Feedback button in the application, and we will do our best to resolve this issue quickly.
If you feel like your stock exchange is missing from this list, use the feedback button in the application drawer and let us know!
We know privacy is important, especially when dealing with personal financial information.
All of your data is stored locally, on your device, and is not stored nor submitted to any remote server.