NorthOne makes the hardest parts of running your business easy so you can focus on the road ahead.
Open an account in as little as 3 minutes¹.
Never step foot in a bank branch again
- Send and receive payments from anywhere with ACH, wire transfers5, & more
- Move money with the mobile app and our nationwide ATM network⁶
- Automatically budget for business expenses with NorthOne Envelopes²
- Tap, swipe, and buy online with a dedicated Mastercard® business debit card³
Set your budget, then forget it
- Create Envelopes² to organize your money for expenses like taxes, payroll, and rent
- Set up rules to automatically sort a percentage of incoming deposits based on your budget
Add and withdraw cash on the go
- Add cash at more than 90,000 Green Dot locations across the country⁶
- Take cash out at any Cirrus® ATM with no NorthOne fees⁷
Get instant support from real human beings
- Talk to a local customer care expert who understands your business⁴
- Reach out by chat or email or schedule a call whenever you’re free
And so much more…
- Connect to the apps you already use, like Quickbooks, Square, and more
- Start spending right away with your own virtual debit card
- Keep your cash safe by freezing lost or stolen debit cards right in your account
- Earn rewards with regular promotions, giveaways, and sweepstakes
Here’s what people are saying about us:
“They met me where I needed the most help and provided me with exceptional customer services and made me feel like family.” - Chris P.
“NorthOne helped us organize our finances that get our small business running as it should.” - Jessica E.
Want to learn more? Visit our website at northone.com
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an Account. What this means for you: When you open an Account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
1. Based on user data
2. NorthOne Envelopes let you designate a portion of your balance for certain purposes and you can view them on the mobile app or website to help you stay organized. For more information, read the Deposit Account Agreement at northone.com/deposit-holder-agreement.
3. The NorthOne Mastercard® Small Business Debit Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, N.A. pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. This card may be used everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
4. Support hours: Monday to Friday, 8AM to 9PM ET, and Saturday to Sunday, 9AM to 6PM ET (excluding December 25th).
5. Domestic wire payments subject to $15 fee. See our Deposit Account Agreement.
6. See Deposit Account Agreement for details on third party cash transfers (subject to terms and conditions of GreenDot Corporation).
7. Additional ATM fees may be charged by other 3rd party ATMs or ATM owners.
Banking Services provided by The Bancorp Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.