**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
The B&T Rx Discount Card provides savings in most cases of 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
The app works great on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, and Longs just to name a few. Most pharmacies will even accept your Over the Counter (OTC) meds to save you even more on non prescription products. Plus, B&T Discount Prescription Rx Card can be used on medications for your dog, cat, bird or any other household pet.
We provided our members with over $700,000 in savings for the year of 2014, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible!
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
LowestMed searches prescription pricing on all FDA approved drugs, consisting of 900+ million prices at more than 60,000 pharmacies.
Download this free app to save every time you visit the pharmacy. This is a free discount program, aimed at finally giving consumers the tools to shop around for the best prices.
• My Drug List – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Complete Drugs A to Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
The app requires full network access to gain access to the Drugs.com drug information database.
The app requires access to "Photos / Media / Files" to allow the app to be installed on the SD Card. We do not read your photos, media or files.
Important Notice: You must not rely on this application alone to remember to take your prescriptions or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with your healthcare professional.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
Easy and intuitive scheduling process.
Up to 24 alarms / medicine / day.
Schedule each medicine independently - receive a single alarm grouping all medicines scheduled for the hour.
Multi-day intervals accepted (1 to 30 days) - so you can schedule weekly or monthly intakes (like anti-osteoporosis medication).
Warns you when the treatment should be finished.
Keeps a record of your treatments' history.
Exports a list with your registered treatments in a MS Excel-compatible format (in case you may need to mail it to a doctor).
Option of forwarding by SMS the scheduled intake of the hour (option available in the alarm window). This is in case the intake concerns another person - let's say, your child is at school and you want to remind him or her of the treatment.
Customizable alarm (sound and vibration, snooze interval etc.)
Supplemental notification of the alarm on the status bar, making the alarm visible even when the screen is locked (useful for persons with hearing impairment).
Optional password protection for keeping your medication private.
Internet access permission is used for displaying ads in the alarm window if your phone is online (the app works offline as well - a permanent Internet connection is NOT required).
Storage access permission is used for exporting history data (if you choose so).
The app does NOT collect any data from you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you use a Task Manager to close all apps simultaneously (clear RAM memory), the operating system clears all scheduled alarms also (all remainders are lost). In order to restore all scheduled alarms for your medicines you have to open Prescription Manager after each time you clear the RAM memory. There is no need to modify anything in the app, and you may close it after a few seconds. (The app does the alarm re-scheduling automatically.)
USE THE APP HELP FOR MORE DETAILS or mail me at email@example.com
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Managing prescriptions is hard work. We’ll make sure you always have an up to date list of your or your loved one’s medications, and that you’re staying on top of instructions given to you after diagnosis, treatment or discharge.
Always have a medication list with you.
Quickly create a detailed medications list, which is securely backed up and accessible from any mobile device or browser at the clinic, in an emergency, or any other time you need it.
Reminders help you stay on schedule.
Schedule when you, or a family member, is supposed to take each dose and we’ll send reminders to you, your family, or anyone you choose that it’s time to take medicines. Don’t forget to schedule reminders for refilling prescriptions!
Organize important info in one place.
We’ll also help organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage in healthcare situations — from reaction journals and care calendars to medical contacts and insurance information.
• Medication Management: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Sharing: Safely share access with others in case of an emergency, or to coordinate care.
• Journal: Keep a journal to record observations and share updates.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• To-Dos: Organize and assign tasks to others. If you need help, we’ll find volunteers from within your family for you.
• Photos: Securely upload and store photos from your phone.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
Your info is private and secure. We promise.
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank, and security firms routinely audit our systems to ensure everything is safe.
The info you store at CareZone is also available via web browsers at CareZone.com, and via other mobile devices.
QuickRx provides practical information in very efficient way. During preparation of application effort has been taken to provide authentic information in easy way. This is very powerful app contains everything you need to provide better care to your patients including information on dosing and administration, adverse reactions, important interactions and patient teaching. It can be carried anywhere without any fear of loss of internet connection.
• Offline data base information of drugs
• Prescription & safety information
•31000+ brand names with indian MRP
Enhanced Version of Quick Rx with bug fixes and added Drugs!
It's easy! Simply present the discount card to your pharmacy when you drop off your prescriptions. They will run the card to see if your medication qualifies for a discount.
If you have questions about the discount card, would like to locate a participating pharmacy or get a price quote, the app includes buttons to call our Member Services Department or visit our pricing website.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any issues or questions about the app itself.
Storage - App can be installed to SD if desired.
Network communication - The app includes a button that opens the pharmacy finder and price quote website. There are no ads in this app.
Phone calls - The app includes a button that places our Member Services Department's number in your dialer.
Pharmacy discounts are NOT insurance and are not intended as a substitute for insurance. The discount is only available at participating pharmacies.
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
Now also available for pet medications and prescriptions from your veterinarian! Get discounts on your pet meds with the new pets RX card.
* Never expires
* Instantly activated
* Accepted at 54,000+ pharmacies
* Entire family can use
* Works with Brand & generic drugs
Enjoy instant savings at your local pharmacy on prescription medications with our Easy drug card savings program. Stop paying full price for prescriptions today. It’s easy to get, easy to use, and easy to save with the Easy Drug Card.
Users can save up to 75% at their local pharmacy on prescription drugs. Whether you have insurance or not, our card provides savings for everyone. There are no restrictions or limits and everyone qualifies for our discount savings program. Start saving for the entire family today simply by presenting the card to your pharmacist the next time you need a prescription filled. It works like a coupon for all prescription drugs and does NOT expire. The card provides access to our discount pharmacy network of 57,000 participating pharmacies nationwide including Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, Walmart, Costco and more near you. The card is perfect for anyone that is uninsured or anyone with limits on their insurance drug benefits.
Since this program is NOT insurance there are no restrictions on lifestyle medications, birth control, erectile dysfunction or weight loss drugs, or any other prescriptions you need filled. You always get the best price.
Fully featured with everything you need:
- Our app opens with a discount card you can take to your pharmacy for immediate savings on your prescriptions.
- Users can navigate back to this page by selecting the “Easy Drug Card” button on the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- The card contains all the necessary information required by the pharmacy to process your discounts.
- The card contains a customer service number for users, as well as, a pharmacy help desk number for your pharmacist to call with any questions.
Our app also includes:
- Convenient pharmacy locator and drug pricing tool to find the cheapest price for your prescriptions at a location near you. Simply enter your address, city or zip code, and then enter a drug name.
- Drop-down list of drugs matching your entry. The app allows you to select the corresponding brand or generic for additional savings as well. Enter the drug quantity needed and our app will display the discounted prices at each pharmacy starting with the least expensive first.
- Add more drugs as needed to find the best price for your complete list of prescriptions.
- Answers to frequently asked questions in an easy to use format. Simply find the question and then click on it for your answer. It’s that easy.
Use it just once and your pharmacy will store the discount card information in your profile at the store.
Stop paying full price for your prescriptions at your local pharmacy by using the Easy Drug Card app – you and your wallet will be glad you did.
Start saving with Easy Drug Card now! This drug program is a discount plan and is NOT insurance and is not intended to replace insurance.
The Doctor can diagnose your disease and give you medical advice as well as prescribe medications by mDoctor. mDoctor allows phone call or Skype video conferencing with doctor from home.
No Need to visit Doctor’s Chamber anymore. Get your prescription instantly in your mobile. Save your time and money and free from worry.
mDoctor app allows you to schedule an appointment and choose the Doctor of your choice. You can also attach a picture of your disease area or your latest lab report; and send to doctors in just a few taps. We will confirm your request by phone call. After that doctor will call you for consultation.
Want to Talk to a Doctor from Home? Use mDoctor apps from your mobile. Its hassle frees, quick & easy to use.
mDoctor uses mobile and Internet technologies to put patients in touch with specialist Doctors from anywhere.
Can schedule an appointment and choose your preferred Doctors from the list.
Can get the prescription instantly in your mobile.
Helps you to talk with the consultants directly.
Can send your disease condition pictures and lab reports (if necessary).
Reduces or eliminates the expense and exhaustion of traveling.
Provides access to a wider range of specialist advice and services.
Deliver faster and more efficient health care by using technology to remove the distance barrier.
Reduces or eliminates the separation from family members in times of illness.
Reduces waiting time for patients.
mDoctor - Faster, safer, better mobile healthcare service of Bangladesh.
A Med List in Your Pocket
The next time a nurse asks what medications you’re taking, simply hand her your phone.
No Typing Necessary
Use the camera on your phone to scan labels on prescription bottles, supplements, and OTC medications. A detailed medication list is automatically created for you with names, dosages, and refill information.
Stay on Schedule with Reminders
You’ll receive reminders when it’s time to take a dose, or refill a prescription. You can also track when you take your meds and monitor your progress.
Organize Important Info in One Place
Easily organize the mountain of personal information you’re challenged to manage, including symptoms, medical contacts and insurance information.
Advice from AARP Experts
Access advice from AARP experts on staying healthy, understanding your benefits and insurance, and planning for the future.
• Medication List: Keep a single list of medications, dosages, refill information, and prescribing docs in your pocket.
• Medication Reminders: Receive reminders on your phone when it’s time to take a medication, and easily track what doses you’ve taken.
• Contacts: Organize important contacts — doctors, pharmacies, insurance, family, and helpers.
• Journal: Keep a journal to jot down a doctor’s instructions, or record your symptoms for easy reference at your next appointment.
• Calendar: Keep track of appointments and refill dates.
• Notes: Jot down everything you’d otherwise squirrel away in a desk drawer.
• Sharing: Safely share access with your significant other in case of an emergency.
• AARP News: Access news and expert advice from AARP
Members Get More!
AARP members have unlimited storage and priority customer support — all for free!
Completely Safe and Secure
Your data is protected using the same techniques as your bank with routine third party security audits to ensure your information is safe.
Our app will remind you to take pills during the day or night, and helps to go back on track if you missed your dose.
You can customise alerts and create your own reminder to help you take the full course of your medicine.
This is the most user friendly medication reminder.
Keep up to date with campus news, including important alerts via Push Notifications. View and search class schedules or programs directly from your phone.
This app is free, so download today and explore all that OTC has to offer.
The Ozarks Technical Community College system offers associate degrees and certificates in technical, allied health, and two-year transfer degree programs, as well as workforce development opportunities and community enrichment courses. Classes are available at multiple locations throughout Southwest Missouri, including the option to complete an associate's degree through the Evening or Online Colleges.
covered in one convenient place! For everything from browsing our online
inventory, scheduling a service appointment or keeping up with the latest
offers and discounts Value Kia has to offer, this app will assure you don't
miss a beat! The Value Kia App is your key to car care!
At Neighborhood Autos, our commitment to customer care is our top priority and we are ready to serve you. Whether you are seeking unmatched customer service or simply searching for your new car, this app is designed to bring our friendly dealership experience to the convenience of your smart phone. With great prices and experienced professionals, you are sure to get a reliable and stylish new or pre-owned vehicle at a price you can afford.
Neighborhood Autos has built his business on quality vehicles, quality people and quality service. Neighborhood Autos specializes in bad credit and no credit car sales. We carry a great inventory of all major makes and models. For more information visit our website at http://www.neighborhoodautos.com/ or come on down to visit us!
Get a special mobile app discount on your purchase every time! Special deals are updated daily!!
-Browse our extensive menu of cannabis products with detailed pictures, prices and descriptions.
You can even schedule service, browse our inventory online, and so much more. You'll have constant access to money-saving offers from NY State's largest automotive megacenter.
The Driver's Village Mobile app is your key to sensational savings.
MAKE THE CLASSIC CHOICE
proud winner of the 2012
HOnda Presidents Award!
We are based in central Indiana. We are the #1 Certified PreOwned Auto Group. We also offer new Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Scion, Buick, GMC, Acura, Chevrolet, and Cadillac.
Download our App to receive Push Notifications for monthly promotions, weather alerts for academy & salon area closing or delayed openings, request appointments, connect with us via social network, get GPS directions to our business and much more.
When you download our app you will be enrolled in a special TSPA Rewards Program for dedicated customers. The more times you visit TSPA the more points you will earn & redeemable for salon area services
At Hoy Fox Toyota, our goal commitment to customer care is our top priority and we are ready to serve you. Whether you are seeking unmatched customer service or searching for your new car, this app is designed to bring you our friendly dealership experience to the convenience of your smart phone. With great prices and experienced professionals, you are sure to get a reliable and stylish new or pre-owned Toyota at a price you can afford.
For more information visit our website at http://hoyfoxtoyota.com/ or come on down to see us at 11165 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79935.