“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
- Advanced repeating options.
- Different date formats are available.
- Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
- Show notifications on notifications bar.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
- Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
- Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
- Lot of customized themes.
- Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
- Home screen resizable widget.
- Multi-languages: English, French and Spanish (others are coming).
- Categories tasks.
- User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
It will help you to make a task list for a day/week/month/year, to allocate tasks by categories and projects, to divide tasks into subtasks, to set a reminder for the important tasks, to attach documents to them, to assign tasks to friends/colleagues and to do many other things.
1. Offline mode (you can manage tasks even without the Internet connection)
2. Supports all time-management systems: GTD, Autofocus, Do It Tomorrow and so on.
3. Applies to all spheres of activity
4. Simple to master, does not require a specific knowledge
Using LeaderTask you will achieve the following results:
1. You will get rid of a total obliviousness
2. You will bring your tasks in order
3. You will receive more free time for family, rest, creativity and other pleasant things
4. You will put your personal productivity in a new level
5. You will be able to control more projects simultaneously at your work
6. You will speed up the goal achievements
7. You will get rid of stress connected with a great number of tasks that "circulate" in your head
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
This is a simple but powerful multi-function notebook, can meet all kinds of people use.
The main functional characteristics are as follows:
1. Provide abundant template: Simple dairy,Meeting minutes,travel dairy,scratchy drawing
and so on.It have enough template to satisfy common operations;
2. Support original handwriting: to pick up dropped "pen", appreciate the long-awaited "beauty";
3. Quick insert a variety of elements:time,date,location,weather and so on, do what you want;
4. Cut picture as you wish:cut the picture as you want,make the ""talent"" to the limit;
5. Long time recording:record the text with sound,say goodbye to the monotony of age;
6. One key share:It's much joyful to share the joy than enjoy alone，Let's enjoy the share happiness.
Anytime, anywhere; any idea, every Note.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule – Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule – Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule – PDF Export (paid version only!)
- Project Schedule – CloudSync
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Based on EISENHOWER Matrix Model.
It classifies tasks into 4 categories.
1. Important & Urgent
2. Important & Not Urgent
3. Not Important & Urgent
4. Not Important & Not Urgent
then prioritizes tasks in sequence,
which task should do first, later or ask for someone help.
1. Create some Jobs (Group of Tasks) i.e. Jane Birthday Works, Office Works, ...
2. Create Tasks need to do. i.e. Buy Flower, Birthday Cake, Hand-over Document, Customer Meeting ...
3. Want some help, add some friends and contact them about the task.
Simple and Effective
"What is important is seldom urgent,
and what is urgent is seldom important."
-- Eisenhower --
-- Features --
1. Arrange Jobs (Group of Tasks) and Tasks base on EISENHOWER Strategic Model.
2. Reminder Alarm (Notification) on Jobs, Tasks Due Date.
3. Move / Copy Task among Jobs.
4. Convenient Widget For Fast Tracking Coming Due Tasks and Jobs.
5. Application Settings ( Change Language, Local Data Back Up, Enable Passcode ).
This app gives you instant access to your existing notes when your phone ring; and it allows you to easily take new notes on your contacts during a call. When the phone rings, it automatically shows relevant notes as well as during the conversation.
With TalkNotes Plus, you can organize all of your information in one convenient place. Never again will you have to rely on paper notes or digital planners. With features like attach to contact, call log record and follow up reminders, it’s perfect for business and can be used for personal applications as well.
A Wide Range of Time-Saving Features
-Extended & detail rich caller identification shows up with the phone rings
-Extended caller ID shows name, company, department & special instructions
-Notes from your most recent conversation instantly appear when your phone rings
-App activates automatically on call pick up or hang up
-It’s easy to enter your notes on a given contact & review existing notes
-Set appointments & reminders with Google Calendar integration
-Attaching pictures is simple
-Full ability to use voice memos
-Searchable with filtering capabilities. You can instantly find contacts and key information
-Easy note sharing through SMS or email
-Backup and recovery via Cloud
-Export call log to MS Excel
-Social media ready
A Closer Look
Extended Caller Identification
With TalkNotes Plus’ Extended Caller Identification, you’ll have information pulled up for you on a caller as soon as the phone rings. This information includes vital details like name, company, department, special instructions, notes and information regarding your last phone call or interaction. You’ll always be on top of your game, thanks to the Extended Caller Identification feature.
Notes During Call
Not only do a caller’s relevant details instantly come up with information from your past conversations, but also you can conveniently take new notes during your call. It’s as easy as quickly pushing a few buttons while you’re talking. Then those new notes will be immediately ready for future reference.
It’s simple to add your own customized follow-up reminders into your TODO list. You can also seamlessly integrate with Google Calendar for prompt and timely reminders.
Contact management has never been easier, more fluid or more dynamic than with TalkNotes Plus’ Contact Management. TalkNotes Plus contact information is built on the standard Android native contact database and allows you to easily access your contact list, sort by company, first name or last name and provides you with important notes or your contacts. All of this information is available to you through TalkNotes Plus’ intuitive interface. You’ll have empowering information at your fingertips available for instant retrieval.
Want to establish groups and sub-groups? TalkNotes Plus allows you to establish groups and sub-groups so you can organize your contacts with exact precision. In fact, you can even filter and sort based on your groupings. For example, a University administrator could create groups and subgroups around graduate and undergraduate students or a company could use TalkNotes Plus to organize employees by department or clients by types of business.
No matter what kind of contacts and information you have, TalkNotes Plus can help you organize it in an easy to use and instantly accessible fashion.
No more having to remember to email, upload, or save data to another device. No more running out of memory on your phone.
And your data history is there for as long as you want it, so it is always available for you to use when the need comes up later.
All these, and its FREE – we are committed to keeping the services free at least until 2016!
Here are just a few of the things you can do with our powerful Cloud-based tools:
• Map your trips with comments on interesting locations
• Share your travel and location info selectively and securely
• Tag photos from a photo shoot or a trip
• Find the best route to work, school, or other location
• See where family members are or have been
• Retrace your route to find lost papers, wallet, credit card, …
• Find your mileage for expense reports, taxes or to charge a client
• Calculate time-on-site/time-in-transit for client billing
• Use arrival report to create Time Sheet or Attendance Record
• Create delivery logs for customers
• Provide proof of transit to shippers/receivers
• Evaluate your typical driving range for leasing a vehicle or buying an electric car
• And many more
• Automatic upload of location data
• User controlled logging intervals – time or distance
• User controlled accuracy to manage battery usage
• Automatic or manual mode
• Battery power conservation
• Secure data sharing
• Tamper-proof data logging