Jury's OUT! I love the idea, would be a perfect companion to my SGS2; however, when I try to edit the settings the app crashes. So to date I am unable to properly use the App. Lots of potential but poor execution so far. Fingers crossed it is just a glitch. Running SGS2 with ICS on rooted phone.
Good so have been using it for a couple of days. Shame if you enter a phone number can't just select and ring it HTC desire
Very nice call log system Quick and easy, better than my paid on blackberry that was the only option. Works better sunce gingerbread, froyo was slower to load after calls
Ravindra for Galaxy Note Great app, great for keeping notes on phone nos not in contact list. Would love additional activation mode of showing associated notes on phone ring.
Can't wait for new version. You promised that displays will be better plus more features. Please do not drop the ball.
Same here. It crashes when I go to settings.
Please read the product description for notes for devices using Android 4.0 and above.
TalkNotes Plus (paid version) has these enhancements
* Android 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above compatible
* Enhanced User Interface
* Information while call is ringing
* Picture and sound files could be attached to the notes
* Contact hierarchy: companies, departments and matters.
* Additional sort facilities, by date, subject, contact, next event. Call Log can be sort by contact
* All string fields search