We hope you enjoy the time you are spending in our events.
On the Budget Day, this section will be updated with relevant updates by KPMG Tax Experts.
Legal Statement: http://www.kpmg.com/Global/en/Pages/onlinedisclaimer.aspx
* Detailed agenda for the event
* Logistic information surrounding the event
* Direct me function - Users can drop a pin on their location to return back to that selected spot via GPS.
Notify colleagues on where you are, set the timer to advise how long you have been away from location, take photos and pin them to the location for future reference.
* Submit Photos - Users have the ability to upload a photo during the event for either the corporate newsletter or inclusion in any future presentations.
* Around Symposium - list of “Point of Interest” locations for your users to visit such as :
• Event Location
• Registration area
• Restaurant locations
• Things to do and see for partners
• Other relevant location info
* Detailed information on the Event Presenters
* Direct access to the EY Social Media
* News tab for mining related news
* Receive push notifications from Event organisers on daily updates.
EYは、アシュアランス、税務、トランザクションおよびアドバイザリー分野におけるリーディング・ファームです。世界150カ国以上の拠点に19万人の構成員を有し、世界のあらゆるマーケットにおいて、高品質かつ均一なサービスを提供する体制を整備しています。EYはビジネスの健全な発展に貢献することを通じ、“ Building a better working world ” よりよい社会の構築を目指しています。
The application is the property of Ernst & Young Ltd. Belgrade. If you have already selected application language, you'll be asked if you want to receive push notifications, or to be promptly informed of any updates and changes to the application.
Application EY Tax Serbia offers you to:
• Read the latest news in the field of taxation in Serbia
• Find the latest EY Newsletters, download or forward them
• To calculate indicative assessment of taxes and contributions for employees
While using the application, EY Tax Serbia apply the rules and conditions of use and all applicable laws. Ernst & Young Ltd. Company reserves the right to change all terms and conditions of use at any time and without prior notification. Changes will take effect after their publication.
The application can be occasionally unavailable due to technical difficulties.
This application is a simplified version of an indicative payroll calculation for Serbia. It does not constitute tax advice and may not be used or relied on to make any settlements with tax authorities nor for other purposes related to the payment of tax liabilities of any taxpayer. EY therefore is not liable for the results of using this application which is intended after all only to provide indicative numbers. Furthermore, as a result of its general nature, the application cannot reflect all specific individual circumstances or does not incorporate cross-border elements or implications. For further details you can contact EY office in Serbia.
- Tax news from across the Deloitte network through a single app.
- Make the app your own –follow the topics you are interested in across multiple jurisdictions.
- Support for multilingual user interfaces, including: French, Canadian French, German, Dutch, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Read tax news and information in different languages where available.
- Save articles and tax information to read later, or build up a library for quick reference.
- Explore tax news and information in more meaningful ways – deep dive into topics, or get an overview of what’s happening in different jurisdictions.
- Save and sync your preferences to access your newsfeed, anytime, on any device, anywhere.
This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
Capital Insights is an interactive magazine, published quarterly by EY, that helps businesses manage their capital agenda - raising, investing, preserving and optimizing capital.
Capital Insights helps companies:
• Gain insight into how leading companies are managing their capital agenda to drive growth
• Keep abreast of the dynamics of today’s volatile capital and transaction environment
• Understand the M&A outlook for different sectors and geographies
• Consider the issues and challenges around their own capital agenda
Download this free app today.
Want to learn more about EY? Read the EY Global review. This annual publication gives an overview of the services we offer and our financial performance, and is filled with stories about how EY is building a better working world.
Download this free app today.
Performance is interested not just in the “what” but also the “how,” from how companies capitalize on the potential of social media to how the public sector can run services more cost-effectively.
Some examples of topics covered in previous editions include:
• How more and more businesses are applying game-like features to their administrative processes and staff motivation strategies
• How online collaborative communities are impacting business innovation and organization
• How building global efficient supply chains is key to responding to the global financial crisis
• How reporting can play a fundamental part in the movement toward improved business intelligence and knowledge management
Performance is the quarterly business journal from Ernst & Young’s Global Business Performance Think Tank (GBPT). Launched in 2008, the journal is now read by leading business executives and academics around the world. The journal is translated into French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Japanese and Arabic, with content tailored to local markets.
If you would like to contribute an article to Performance, you can contact a member of the GBPT by visiting www.ey.com/performance or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Not limited to technical and financial reporting, the magazine contains a mixture of articles covering risk, regulatory change and executive oversight to reflect the sometimes diverging views of a range of stakeholders. EY Reporting addresses the challenges faced by complex international businesses as they tell their performance story while navigating constantly changing global markets.