Distance, directions are given for each branch/ATM. You want to know how the area looks like before you get there? Check out the StreetView(When available) for each location ahead of time.
The app also works in offline mode when you don't have a data connection, so you can quickly find the nearest branch even when you don't have reception, but keep in mind that in offline mode StreetView and Directions are not available, the map is also limited to whatever tiles cached on your phone.
If you have any suggestions, bug reports and comments please send them away. There is a feedback button right from within the app.
This application includes the following issuers' websites: ATB Financial, BMO, Bridgewater Bank, Canadian Tire Bank, Capital One, CIBC, CUETS Financial, HSBC, HBC, National Bank of Canada, Peoples Trust, President's Choice Canada, Sears, TD, Walmart Canada Bank.
This app is a one place for you to access your MasterCard accounts, and check your credit cards' balance on your mobile devices..
Easy, Safe and Simple.
Ads is added for supporting development.
To access mobile banking you must be a 1st Bank Online Banking customer.
To sign up for Online Banking and receive access to mobile banking using your mobile device, customers can enroll by visiting the banks website and using the APPLY NOW drop down.
Sign up for mobile banking by simply downloading the 1st Bank mobile app from the Google Play store.
Our mobile banking is a solution that enables bank customers to use their Android to initiate routine transactions and conduct research anytime, from anywhere. Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate account transfers and pay bills for FREE*.
Customers can also check deposits using their mobile device and our Remote Deposit Anywhere service. This service can be requested by contacting the bank.
1st Bank Mobile Banking supports all account types including checking, savings, money market, certificates of deposit, loans and line of credit.
1st Bank Mobile Banking allows you to access your account anytime, from anywhere, using your Android.
*Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
1st Bank- Member FDIC
InterTrader.com is an award-winning spread betting and CFD trading provider, bringing you the tools to help you back your judgement in the financial markets.
With our Android app you can:
• Open and close positions on thousands of global markets
• Create orders to trade at specific market prices
• View charts for any market with overlays and indicators
• Set and edit stop* and limit orders
• Set and edit Guaranteed Stops and Trailing Stops
• Monitor watchlists of your favourite markets
• Manage your InterTrader.com trading account
*Stops are not guaranteed, but you can choose a Guaranteed Stop for a small premium.
Tap a market to bring up the Market Summary, where you can open a trade ticket or an order ticket. Select your stake and whether you are buying or selling, then tap to place your trade or order.
Our app is simple and intuitive, putting thousands of global markets in your pocket!
You will need a live InterTrader.com account to use our Android trading app. You cannot currently access this app with a demo account.
To open a live trading account use the online application form at www.intertrader.com and you could be trading in minutes. For more information please call +44 (0)20 7456 7677 or visit www.intertrader.com.
If you already have a live InterTrader.com account simply download the app and login using your existing username and password. You will see all your existing account activity in the trading app, and any trades you make on the app will also be shown on the desktop platform.
Our Android trading app has been developed using the same encryption technology as our desktop platform. The app is ultra secure and has been rigorously tested. All data exchanged is fully encrypted to the same level as on our desktop platform.
The app is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 2.3 or later, and is currently restricted to devices with medium and high screen resolutions.
Please note that spread betting and CFD trading carry a high level of risk to your capital and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. They may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
InterTrader.com is a trading name of London Capital Group Ltd (LCG) which is registered in England and Wales under registered number 3218125. LCG is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 6 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4AB.
We help you make the financial process easier with the following calculators:
•Buy or Rent Calculator
•Debt to Income Calculator
•Monthly Payment Calculator
Homes.com is not only your partner in the home search process, but also for financing that dream home. Feel confident about your options with Homes.com Mortgage Calculator. No need to worry about your budget or mortgage rate, we make the process fast and effortless so you can begin your decision with the best information available.
Acesse o home broker através do Android a qualquer momento e em qualquer lugar.
Conheça as principais funcionalidades:
- Compra e venda de ações
- Lançamento de opções
- Book de ofertas
- Cotação on-line
- Financeiro e custódia
- Agenda de palestras presenciais
For those commenting about updates, we have published or thoroughly updated 34 articles in June 12 alone, with more updates coming in the future. From the main menu select "View Recent Updates" for the full list of updates.
Our current list of reviewed brokers includes:
Wells Fargo Advisors
Track your investments from New York Stock Exchange (DJI and NASDAQ), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX and Composite), Australia Stock Exchange (AORD), New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) and from most important world stock exchanges...
-Track stocks from all over the world. Add any stock you want (Including penny stocks, OTC BB and Pink Sheets)
-Configure watchlist to see price times in your TimeZone
-Configure multiple alerts
-Manage multiple portfolios
-Add dividends to your stocks
-Check the profitability of all your transactions.
-Export and import your data.
-Technical analysis with stock charts
-Portfolio password protection
-Social features. Post comments on any market or stock, and get notifications when anyone comments. Comment with people all over the world about the stocks you like . Share your trading ideas
-Portfolio statistical charts
-Detailed world markets
-See quotes of all components of most important world indices.
-Change stock currency and see the price in the currency you want.
-Detailed quotes. Volume, Bid - Ask, gap up and down, candlestick charts...
-Calculator. Calculate performance, benefits, selling price, currency converter, mortgage calculator, deposit calculator
-International market news and news per single stock
-Real time commodities and economic calendar
Synced with Yahoo finance to get stock quotes
Detailed markets included:
Major World Indices => S&P, DJI, Nikkei, SSE and more...
USA => Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Composite
Canada => TSX 60, TSX Composite
UK => All markets
Europe => Eurostoxx, Euronext
Germany => DAX, MDAX, SDAX, TECDAX
France => CAC 40, CAC NEXT 20, CAC MID 100, CAC SMALL 90
Italy => MIB 30, FTSE ITALIA MID, FTSE Italy ALL SHARE
Spain => IBEX 35, Mercado Continuo
Belgium => BEL 20, BEL MID, BEL SMALL
Switzerland => SMI, SPI
Netherlands => AEX, AMX, ASCX
Portugal => PSI 20, GERAL
Russia => MICEX
Sweden => OMXS30, OMXSPI
Denmark => OMXC20
Norway => OSEAX
Ireland => ISEQ
Austria => ATX, WBI
Greece => ATHEX 20
Israel => TA 100
India => BSE SENSEX, NIFTY
Korea => Kospi 50
Taiwan => TWII
Hong Kong => HSI
Singapore => STI
Malaysia => KLCI, KLSE
Indonesia => JKSE
Mexico => IPC
Argentina => MERVAL
Brazil => BOVESPA
Australia => ASX 200
New Zealand => NZX 50
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget, world stocks, stock exchange
tag: stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
The Ministocks stocks widget has the following features:
• Four widget sizes available
• Add unlimited widgets
• Stock symbol search
• Price change - daily and against buy price
• Profit and loss - current valuation and total gain
• High price and low price alerts
• Foreign exchange prices
• Data sourced from Yahoo Finance
• Foreign exchange daily changes
• Custom update schedule
In addition, Ministocks is:
• Free with no in-app purchases
• Open-source software
• No ads and no analytics
Ministocks uses finance data sourced from Yahoo Finance, and recognizes the same symbols.
• Note that this application runs as a widget only, please ensure that you understand this before you download and rate/review. If the widget does not appear after install, try rebooting your device.
This application is open source and hosted at GitHub. This should give you peace of mind about your data security.
• There is currently a known issue with the data feed (used by many other stock applications) and Spanish/Indian stocks are currently unavailable, Yahoo have stated that they have no plans on supplying this data going forward.
Instant Access to Today's Mortgage Rates from your phone. Get 50% more Mortgage Information! No other App provides all of the following: Rates, APR's Points, Fees, Monthly Payments and Rate Lock Periods for all 50 States! Turn phone sideways to view ALL the info. No Ads.
Home Loan Programs
30 Year Conforming Fixed Rates
30 Year Jumbo Fixed Rates
15 Year Conforming Fixed Rates
15 Year Jumbo Fixed Rates
3/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
3/1 Adjustable Rate Jumbo
5/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
5/1 Adjustable Rate Jumbo
7/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
7/1 Adjustable Rate Jumbo
10/1 Adjustable Rate Mortgage
10/1 Adjustable Rate Jumbo
Interest Only 3 Year ARM
Interest Only 5 Year ARM
Interest Only 7 Year ARM
Interest Only 3 Year ARM Jumbo
Interest Only 5 Year ARM Jumbo
Interest Only 7 Year ARM Jumbo
40 Year Conforming Fixed Rates
40 Year Jumbo Fixed Rates
ERATE.com also brings you the best in Credit Card rates, too. Choose to display among twelve different card benefits and features, including Lowest Intro Rate, Lowest APR, Best Overall Deals, Best Rewards, and Poor Credit. The application also sorts for you according to rate, introductory rate, introductory period, rate type, annual fee and late fee to help you find the best card for you.
Look no further, as Mortgage Loan Calculator enables you to work out every aspect of your home loan in an easy and efficient manner. This brilliant application does everything for you, calculating your payments based on the cost of your home, your initial down payment, mortgage rate, and length of agreement. Mortgage Loan Calculator also calculates property insurances and taxes for you, meaning you get an accurate figure of how much money you will pay each month as well as your remaining balance after each year. No more being taken in by attractive looking numbers only to be hit with hidden costs and extras later!
Mortgage Loan Calculator is also a great tool for calculating payments for other types of financial agreement. Download this application now, and manage your mortgage, car loans, credit card payments, and educational loans using this stunning all in one financial management solution.
• Easy to use mortgage calculator including property taxes and mortgage insurance
• All-in-one loan calculator for managing other financial matters, including car loans, credit cards, and educational loans
• Save loans to your Favorites for a quick snapshot of all regular outgoings
• Interactive sliders and large keypad for simple and accurate data entry
• Animated graphs so you can watch your balance tumble!
More from developer
The updated app for all 4.x Android smartphones and tablets offers a carefully crafted mobile experience. Complete everyday CIBC banking transactions conveniently and securely with an improved look and feel, including new slide-out navigation.
Deposit your cheques
Deposit your Canadian dollar cheques by using your device. Just take a picture of both sides of your endorsed cheque, enter the dollar amount, select the account you would like to make your deposit to, and submit it.
Check account balances on all of your eligible CIBC products.
Review transaction history
Review details of your transaction history for up to 7 years for deposit, credit cards and other eligible credit accounts. Your running balance is shown on your deposit accounts to help you keep track of your spending.
Easy bill payments
Pay your bills now or schedule a post-dated payment on your registered bills. Set up new payees in addition to those already existing in Online Banking.
Transfer funds between your eligible CIBC accounts. Send an INTERAC e-Transfer™1 to anyone on your existing recipient list or create new recipients using CIBC Mobile Banking.
Review upcoming transactions
Upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers, are available for review and cancellation if necessary in an easy-to-read calendar view.
Search or use the built-in GPS to find nearby branches, bank machines and CIBC Mortgage Advisors.
As long as you're currently enrolled in CIBC Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to CIBC Mobile Banking.
You can be reassured that your privacy and security is protected with the CIBC Online Security Guarantee.
Please note: We understand your concerns and assure you that your information is only used to make your CIBC Mobile Banking experience an even better one. Learn more about the app permissions at www.cibc.com/mobilepermissions.
Although CIBC will not charge any fees in addition to your service plan to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your service provider. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific device.
*When adding e-Transfer recipients, the App can access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted or shared with CIBC.
Please note: the new enhanced Android experience is only available on devices that use Android 4.x software and above. However, the previous version of CIBC Mobile Banking will still support Android users who are using older Android software.
® Trademark of CIBC.
™1 Trademark of INTERAC Inc.; CIBC authorized user of mark.
Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
A new, fast and safe way to pay with your CIBC credit card using your smartphone. Now on TELUS and Rogers.
Download and register the CIBC Mobile Payment App by April 30, 2014, and receive a $25 credit. For complete details, visit cibc.com/mobilepayment.
Whether you’re grabbing coffee, buying movie tickets or picking up groceries, there’s no need to fumble for cash. Now you can use the CIBC Mobile Payment App on an eligible Android smartphone to pay. Rest assured, the CIBC Mobile Payment App has multiple layers of security protection making it just as secure as using your CIBC credit card.
To use the CIBC Mobile Payment App, you’ll need:
- a data plan with TELUS or Rogers
- a Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4 or Note II, or an HTC One. Please ensure you have made all phone software updates prior to downloading the App.
- An activated TELUS NFC or Rogers suretap SIM card. A new SIM card may be required.
- Telus wireless clients can get the NFC SIM by visiting a Telus store or ordering the SIM online http://www.telus.com/nfcsim
- Rogers wireless clients can get the suretap SIM by visiting a Rogers store, calling 1-888-ROGERS1 or ordering the SIM online http://www.rogers.com/web/content/sim-cart
- An eligible CIBC Credit Card
CIBC Mobile Payment App features include:
- Use for purchases up to $50 ($100 at some merchants)
- Can be used at thousands of participating locations in Canada and abroad—just look for the contactless symbol at checkout
- Ability to lock the CIBC Mobile Payment App with an optional passcode
- Cardholder protection for unauthorized transactions*
- Trusted encryption technology to store your credit card on the chip in your smartphone
- Track your mobile purchases on your CIBC credit card statement, or through online or mobile banking
- Accumulate rewards with a CIBC rewards credit card
Download the App today, or visit www.cibc.com/mobilepayment for more information.
Please Note: CIBC does not support the use of the CIBC Mobile Payment App on rooted phones.
* You are not liable for unauthorized credit card transactions as long as you comply with the CIBC Cardholder Agreement, which includes reviewing each monthly statement and reporting possible unauthorized or fraudulent transactions to CIBC within 30 days after the statement date.
™ CIBC Mobile Payment™ is a trademark of CIBC.