Only have a kettlebell? That's okay because Gymster will only return exercises that can be performed with the equipment selected.
Store your data and monitor your progress in the gym using the history feature as well as repeating a favourite random exercise.
Upcoming features include recipes, sleep tracker, water tracker, calorie counter, favourite section including saving recipes and workouts. Photos and videos for the exercises will also be on the way shortly!
La CALCULADORA FITMACRO te ayudara a calcular exactamente los macronutrientes que necesitas para lograr con éxito tu objetivo.
• Cálculos para etapa de mantenimiento
• Cálculos para etapa de pérdida de peso
• Cálculos para etapa de ganancia de peso
• Cálculos para día de realimentación
• Utiliza dos formulas diferentes para el cálculo de calorías de mantenimiento (Lean Mass y Mifflin-St Jeor)
• Utiliza tu somatotipo (tipo de cuerpo) para el cálculo de los macronutrientes.
• Utiliza la dieta flexible y la dieta clásica según tus necesidades.
• Calcula la fibra exacta que tu cuerpo necesita a diario
• Contiene un icono de ayuda para auxiliar al usuario
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
At Team MuscleTech™, our mission is to continuously research, develop, patent, and produce the most effective diet and sports supplements in the world. Every year, utilizing a multimillion-dollar research budget, we devote countless hours of research to providing body-builders and athletes with the most groundbreaking supplements this industry has to offer.
With this app you will be able to:
Calculate your Basal Metabolism Rate and Calories to gain or lose weight with the following formulas:
- Mifflin-St Jeor
- Owen Equation
- Alan Aragon
Calculate your 1RM and repetitions and weights with the following routines:
- 5/3/1 Wendler Routine
- Smolov Routine
- Smolov Jr Routine
More calculators as:
- Water needs for a day
- % Fat with various methods.
Calculate your macronutrients needs for a day just knowing your weight and calories.
BMI, Water, Calories, % Fat... all your needs in just one app. A complete suite to all your needs about your body.
Knowing you BMI, Water needs, Calories, % Fat, you will be able to be fit as you want.
All people, need to know their BMI, Water consumption needs, calories required, % fat... you will be really healthy knowing this.
If you have problems using this application, please, leave me a feedback and some stars. I will try to help you.
This app is free. So if you are happy with it, keep using it and talk about this to your friends.
The app provides the easiness of being able to calculate your results, access your train and see your evolution anytime and anywhere, in the palm of your hand.
* Training: you will be able of create, manage and access your trains anytime, whether at the gym or outside it.
* Training Log: you will be able to save your old trains and track where you have improved or still have to improve.
* Evaluations: DO IT YOURSELF! you are the one who will do your own physical evaluation, calculating your body fat and saving your body measures.
* Development: access your old evaluations and also generate graphics with your development.
Beyond these features, you can use our calculators anytime:
* Body Fat (WITH SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a 3 fold's formula, using a skinfold.
* Body Fat (WITHOUT SKINFOLD): calculate your body fat with a formula which does not use skinfold, only your measures.
* Daily Caloric Expenditure: calculate the amount of calories you need a day, whether to maintain your weight, gain body mass or lose fat.
* Body Mass Index (B.M.I): check if you are in the ideal weight with this international measure
- Calculate ideal weight and BMI (body mass index) using basic data such as sex, weight, height and age.
- Calculate ideal weight with more detail using the advanced option, where you can add your physique, number of children (women), number of years of overweight and waist circumference. These data adjust the classification. Furthermore, the ideal weight results present details by different authors, which is useful for professionals or to make comparisons.
- Calculate the energy requirement (or caloric) estimate (REE): where you can, based on the input data, have notion of the amount of calories required per day and how much to eat or stop eating to lose weight, with the possibility of indicate the weight you want to lose per week.
- Get results about: your weight, your possible weight, your cardiometabolic risk according to waist circumference, a classification of your status, overweight and fat percentage estimated by BMI.
- Select a background according to your taste, from 7 possibilities.
- Measure skinfold: it offers an alternative to measure the existing body fat and lean mass. Here is necessary to have a plicometer, so it is more oriented to professionals of the area. Remember that in any case the overall results show an estimate of the percentage of fat.
It is important to note that the percentages of body fat tend to be, on average, about 10% for athletes and about 15% for thin people. Therefore having fat is normal does not necessarily mean overweight, unless that exceeds a certain limit, which in general will be greater than 20%.
This application is developed to make calculations for people over 18 years. Not recommended for children, pregnant women or bodybuilders.
-Ask a Trainer
-Save Your Way to a FREE Membership with the Perx Merchant discount program!
BMI is a useful measure of overweight and obesity. BMI is an estimate of body fat and a good gauge of your risk for diseases that can occur with more body fat.
The higher your BMI, the higher your risk for certain diseases such as heart disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, gallstones, breathing problems, and certain cancers.
Although BMI can be used for most men and women, it does have some limits: It may overestimate body fat in athletes and others who have a muscular build. It may underestimate body fat in older persons and others who have lost muscle.
fitness, lifestyle, sports