The key to achieving weight goals is to keep track of your calories and, more importantly, the distribution in macro nutrients.
Macros will help you do just that! This calorie counter focuses on macros (as the name suggests!) more than just calories - because it is important!!
Are you doing carb cycling? "Macros" are great for carb cycling. When you set up your goals, you are able to differentiate between days, so that you can set up your macro goals excactly to your schedule.
***The app features a dynamic database, which learns about your entries. Create a food item once, and the app will remember it for you forever. After you created your food for the first time, it is incredibly quick to look up and add to your food diary.***
Get a instant overview when you open the app, with the easy to decode progressbars which tell you just how much of each macro nutrient you have eaten today, as well as your progress in weight change.
Look at your food diary for the past days, and see how you keep on track with beautiful looking graphs.
This APP has 7 diet and fitness calculators to help you and your clients navigate through macro dieting and IIFYM.
All you have to do is enter your details, select your goals and retrieve your macros.
We make it easy, fun and fool proof!
Things you can do with Calorie Counter Fitmacro:
• Create and edit profiles (Definition, Maintenance, Muscle gain): Each profile you create, contains the macronutrients you should consume daily, these are prepared by the Fitmacro Calculator.
• Ideal for those who use the Flexible Dieting (IIFYM), with refeed days automatically calculated.
• Create custom recipes: With this tool, you can create and modify recipes whenever you want.
• Fast Track: These will help you to track food and an estimate each ingredient, ideal for those who go out to eat at restaurants.
• Barcode scanner
• Search your foods high in fiber, carbohydrates, fats, and proteins very fast.
• Record your daily weight and write importante notes.
• Check the details of your progress with percentages and graphs for your motivation
• Check the information of your day with graphics and all the macros you need to eat.
• You can share food with other users in our database.
• Check foods that other users have shared.
• Visualize your daily report (Macronutrients).
• Create, edit and remove foods.
• Food intake recommendations..
• Create alarms and notifications for every meal.
• With Fitmacro you can share your macros in Facebook
These are some of the tools that Fitmacro gives you , We hope you like and enjoy it.
La CALCULADORA FITMACRO te ayudara a calcular exactamente los macronutrientes que necesitas para lograr con éxito tu objetivo.
• Cálculos para etapa de mantenimiento
• Cálculos para etapa de pérdida de peso
• Cálculos para etapa de ganancia de peso
• Cálculos para día de realimentación
• Utiliza dos formulas diferentes para el cálculo de calorías de mantenimiento (Lean Mass y Mifflin-St Jeor)
• Utiliza tu somatotipo (tipo de cuerpo) para el cálculo de los macronutrientes.
• Utiliza la dieta flexible y la dieta clásica según tus necesidades.
• Calcula la fibra exacta que tu cuerpo necesita a diario
• Contiene un icono de ayuda para auxiliar al usuario
- Cálculo de necessidade hídrica
- Cálculo de necessidade protéica
- Cálculo de necessidade calórica
- Cálculo de IMC
BodyCal is the ultimate body calculator that can help you set and achieve goals. BodyCal is designed to assist you when starting a diet, whether that be to lose or gain weight. There is no better app - That’s a fact.
WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
Largest amount of calculators that are specific to your body. Ranging from IIFYM, Macronutrients Calculator, BMI, Lean Body Mass, Body Fat Percentage, Tape Measure Body Fat, Caliper Body Fat, BMR, TDEE, Water Intake, Ideal Weight, Target Heart Rate, One-Rep Max. All easy to use and accurate! Many more tools too!
Our macro plans and diet plans ranging from Ketogenic (Atkins), Paleo,Low Carb, Low Fat, Zone Diet, Body Building and Textbook.
IIFYM simply means eating a diet that meets your macronutrient needs. The idea of IIFYM is simple – you eat whatever foods you like the fill your allotment of proteins, carbs and fats. This can set your target that can later be added to myfitnesspal. This can also be used for macro nutrition calculator with diet plans including: Ketogenic, BodyBuilder, Paleo, Low Carb, Zone Diet, Low Fat.
BMI, or body mass index, is a simple calculation that is commonly used to indicate whether you're a healthy weight for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight in kilograms by your height in metres squared.
BODY FAT (Tape & Calipers):
This body fat calculator is based on the body fat algorithms developed by the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army and the YMCA. There is 4 measurements to calculate body fat with a tape measure and also body fat with calipers
BODY FAT TESTING WITH SKINFOLD CALIPERS
The Skinfold caliper is a device which measures the thickness of a fold of your skin with its underlying layer of fat. By doing this at the key locations can be a quite accurate representative of the total amount of fat that is on your body.
Calculations include: Jackson/Pollack, Parillo, Durnin and Womersley, Sloan. It can also be used with different body types from Caucasian to African American using different formulas.
BODY FAT TESTING WITH TAPE MEASURE
This tape-measure test is used to estimate your percent body fat. It is usually quite accurate. This includes measurements from U.S Navy, YMCA, Covert Bailey.
Need to know what your one-rep max (1RM) is for a new workout program based on percentages? Use the calculator and formulas to figure it out. Of course, this is only an estimate. Don’t take this for fact.
For any queries or for more suggestions please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Many thanks and enjoy!
MyFitness calculator Includes:-
• TDEE Calculator = (Total Calories intake calculator ) How many calories should you be consuming each day?
• Macros Nutrients Calculator - How many grams of Carbohydrate, Protein, and Fat should you be eating at each
• BMI Calculator
• BMR Calculator = Basal Metalbolic Rate
• One Rep Max Calculator
• Water Intake Calculator (Water your body) Water consumption calculator – calculates/suggests to you a goal to reach each day
• Max Heart Calculator
• Tablet-optimized UI
• Metric and imperial systems are supported
• Calculate all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs,
• Body Mass Index( BMI Calculator ): is defined as the body weight divided by the square of the height. BMI Calculator provides a rough guide since it doesn't take into account a persons build or the composition of the body weight. Just enter your weight and height and get the BMI value and also your ideal weight range. -BMI Calculator can be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
TDEE is the amount calories your body burns in a 24 hour period, sleeping, working, exercising, playing and even digesting food!
The IIFYM TDEE Calculator is designed to give you your exact TDEE based on a few key factors (BMR + TOTAL ENERGY EXPENDITURE).
TDEE is the most important bit of information available to us when trying to gain muscle or burn fat and lose weight which is why the IIFYM TDEE Calculator is based on the most exact TDEE formulas available.
Fat Weight Loss Secret
• If we eat more calories than our body requires, we will gain weight watchers.
• If we eat less calories than our body needs, we will lose weight watchers.
• Unless we know exactly what our TDEE is, we have no way of knowing how many calories to consume to burn body fat or gain muscle
Find out how many calories you need and use MyFitnessPal or any Calorie Counter or Calorie tracker app to track your calories.
BMR = Basal Metalbolic Rate (similar to RMR = Resting Metabolic Rate)
Your BMR (BMR calcualtor) is represents the number of calories your body burns at rest. The BMR calcualtor will calculate the precise amount of calories your individual body requires to keep you alive.
The BMR Calculator is not a TDEE Calculator so you should not base any dietary decision on the number our BMR calculator spits out
Over 16,000 Menu Items with Calorie, Protein, Fat, Carb, and Fiber information.
Map Nearby Restaurants from Info Screen
Future releases will include Sugar, Sodium, a remote Database so users can share added and edited items. Macro to calorie ratios, additional restaurants. Web version with limited features available at shiny.jganalytics.com/MenuFind
You can set your macros by percent of calories contributed or by grams. There is a feature to add food that you've eaten into your favorites so you can quickly add the macros from the food and get on with your meal.
Your macro goals as well as the macro nutrients you've already had for the day will be on display the moment you open the app so you can take a quick peak and see if you need to have some food. You can then swipe to the right in order to begin adding the food you need to hit your goals and start working towards the weight change you want.
All you have to do is push yourself to your limits and the programme will reward you with improved strength!
Insert your weight in pounds, insert your reps and then click "Calculate 1RM".
This App is made for every Bodybuilders and Powerlifters.
This App don't have any Ads, we hate all kind of Advertisement.
Perfect in the gym.
+ Light and Fast Calorie and Macro tracking.
+ Go beyond IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) to Flexible Dieting.
+ Brings all the components of a successful diet together.
+ Fast local database.
+ Fast logging.
+ Fast graphical reports.
+ Based on accurate USDA data.
+ Diet Phases:
--- Fat Loss
--- Manual mode!
+ Diet Strategy - schedule phases to change automatically.
+ NO ADDS IN APP!
Flexible dieting means being smart. Learning nutritional basics. Dismissing urban myths.
** FAQ **
+ Custom foods (adding your own) will come in a future release.
--- The included database almost always has something with very close macros.
+ Bar code scanning vs Text search:
--- The Text search provided is a lot faster than the bar code scanning I've used in other apps.
--- Given that, scanning is still a likely future feature.
+ Synchronisation will come in a future release.
+ Macro calculators are always estimates.
--- A simple but surprisingly effective calculator is used to get you started.
--- More complicated calculators do not necessarily provide more useful results.
--- Exact macros must always be tuned by you or your coach.
--- You can tune it by adjusting reference body weight, see in-app help (?).
--- Male/Female/Age are not required for the calculator used.
--- Body weight and activity level are the dominant factors in energy estimations.
** Quotes **
"I love it when all my goals go green!" - Amanda
"Makes sure I gets me fruit and veges" - Popeye.
"Flexible Dieting year round couldn't be easier." - Gavin
** Search Tips **
"milk 3 without" or "milk 1" (next time just type "mi" and it will be the first item).
"granola bar soft almond" (USDA is an American database so "muesli bar" has no results).
"orange raw" ("raw", "frozen", "cooked" may be applied to fruit, vegetables, meat).
"soymilk" (one word).
"oil -olive" (exclude "olive" from the oil search).
"gluten" doesn't appear very often in the database, try "rice bread" or "corn flour".
Standalone product, no ads or online subscription necessary
17,000+ item food database
Easy "tap to track" interface
3 Bar Charts and 2 Pie Charts for tracking your progress
Only have a kettlebell? That's okay because Gymster will only return exercises that can be performed with the equipment selected.
Store your data and monitor your progress in the gym using the history feature as well as repeating a favourite random exercise.
Gymster also hosts a growing recipes section of exciting nutritious meal ideas.