Track your budget, finances and credit - all in one place and all for free. Get the insights you need to make the most of your money. View all your financial accounts on one screen for easy, holistic monitoring. Then zoom in on the details of your cash flow, expenses, credit score and net worth. Plus, get Nerd-approved tips to help you manage your finances and work toward your goals.
Here’s how our FREE personal finance tracking app works:
KNOW YOUR CASH FLOW
- Track spending across multiple cards
- Keep track of your budget with our 50/30/20 breakdown
- Get detailed spending insights
- Track your bills, expenses and more
- Discover ways to cut back or save
- Compare spending month-to-month
- See your top spending categories for easier budgeting
KEEP UP WITH YOUR NET WORTH
- See how your income, debts, investments, and home value all add up
- Follow the history of your net worth
- Zoom into the details of your net worth and track individual accounts over time
MONITOR & BUILD YOUR CREDIT
- Access your credit score and credit report any time
- Get score change notifications
- Understand the factors that affect your score
- Learn ways to keep building – whether it’s increasing your credit utilization or paying your bills earlier, and more
SMART MOVES FOR YOUR MONEY
- Quickly find and compare more rewarding credit cards, better loan rates, and higher-earning bank accounts
Personal Loans Interest Rates and Fees: You can view personal loan offers on NerdWallet's loans marketplace. These are from third party advertisers from which NerdWallet may receive compensation. NerdWallet displays personal loans with rates that range from 4.60% to 35.99% APR with terms from 1 to 7 years. Rates are controlled by third party advertisers and are subject to change without notice. Depending on the lender, other fees may apply (such as origination fees or late payment fees). You can view any particular offer's terms and conditions for more information within the marketplace. All loan offers on NerdWallet require application and approval by the lender. You may not qualify for a personal loan at all or may not qualify for the lowest rate or highest offer displayed.
Representative Repayment Example: A borrower receives a personal loan of $10,000 with a term of 36 months and and APR of 17.59% (which includes a 13.94% yearly interest rate and a 5% one-time origination fee). They would receive $9,500 in their account and would have a required monthly payment of $341.48. Over the lifetime of their loan, their payments would total $12,293.46.