Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
- Schedule calls in a couple of taps.
- Gets alerts so you’ll know when your guests join.
- Have the meeting call you in.
- See a live readout of who’s on the call.
- Add and mute participants.
Please note, you must have an active LoopUp account to use this application.
GlobalMeet for Android smartphone dials your conference call access numbers and passcodes for you automatically.
GlobalMeet is an easy to use, state of the art meeting solution that gives you a fast and easy way to start your audio conferences.
No access numbers to remember or passcodes to dial. GlobalMeet automatically connects you to the meeting with one touch on your Android smartphone.
With GlobalMeet for Android, you can take command of every meeting, even when you’re on the go, with your favorite GlobalMeet features right at your fingertips:
•Easily host or join a meeting.
•Invite guests via email or just dial out to your guests.
•See who’s talking with GlobalMeet Active Talker®.
•Lock, mute or record your call with a click.
•Adjust participant volumes and mute noisy lines.
•Get one click access to participant profile and contact information.
GlobalMeet mobile works for account holders and visitors. If you want to sign up for GlobalMeet, please visit us online at www.GlobalMeet.com.
Looking for help and tech support? Visit https://community.globalmeet.com/welcome
Express yourself in a fun and flexible way – with voice, video, conferencing, messaging, instant video, sticker, doodles, and emoticons.
Connect with your favorite brands and celebrities using Jio Chat Channels. Keep up on the latest news, entertainment, and sports.
Simplify your life with Jio Chat. Jio Chat automatically synchs contacts. Send free SMS invites to friends.
Why Jio Chat?
• Rich Messaging. Instantly and easily message any of your Jio Chat contacts – up to 100 at a time. And Jio Chat’s not boring – add stickers, emoticons, doodles, pictures, videos, and audio notes to your messages to mix things up a bit
• Voice, Video Calling and Conferencing. Whether one-on-one or group, global or local, Jio Chat delivers both voice and video calling with an easy-to-use interface and no additional charges
• Hide or Share. It’s up to you! Jio Chat offers location sharing, status sharing. But if you are in the mood for some privacy, simply turn the feature off
• Chat Offline. Coverage spotty? Jio Chat will store messages when the connection is interrupted and forward once you or your friends are back online
• Always On and Connected. After initial install and activation, there’s no need to sign in again. As long as your device is powered on, Jio Chat stays connected and ready to go
• Follow Brands, Celebrities with Channels. Jio Chat offers the latest news, updates, and special promotions through Jio Chat Channels. Browse your favorites and discover new favorites
Jio Chat is completely free and ad free!
For more information about Jio Chat, visit: http://www.jiochat.com.
Truedialer gives you instant access to relevant information about people you are about to call, and lets you save the information quickly into your phonebook for later use. And the best part? It’s completely FREE!
• Fast, accurate, and easy to use
• Quick dial for calling favorite contacts
• Access over 1.6 billion Contacts through our unique Truecaller search integration.
• No more unknown call records in your call log, we fill in the missing information for you (if available)
• T9 search (supports predictive text)
• Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
• Search quickly
• Edit phone contacts for managing phonebook
Truedialer is brought to you by the Truecaller Team! More than 100M people around the world use Truecaller to help manage their contacts and calls, with millions more joining each month.
Please note: WiFi or data connection needed to lookup contacts outside your phonebook
We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911, 112, 999, 1XX etc)!
To make the best user experience for our users we need the following permissions; location (to filter out irrelevant search results depending on country location), contacts (the ability for users to manage their contacts within the app), and phone (to be able to directly call a phone number)
To learn more about why we require certain permissions please visit: http://www.truecaller.com/support#/Truedialer/a9
Why Use Rebtel?
• Super cheap international calls and SMS to over 100 countries
• No internet required - call using local access numbers
• Try before you buy - your first call is free
Are you tired of entering manually lots of conference codes (DTMF tones) to join or start conferences?
Use this app to never join a conference call late again, even if you are on the move!
You can also join/start a call directly from Outlook by using the Conference Caller Pro Outlook connector (Outlook Add-In).
You can also synchronize your Outlook calendars to Android calendar as well as only to internal calendar in Conference Caller Pro. (Internal only list conference call events)
Aim with Conference Caller Pro is to create a generic conference dialer application that simplifies starting or joining conference calls by sending conference codes automatically for you making it a simple "one click" to start or join a conference.
Conference caller is also integrated with Android calendar and allows you to synchronize appointments and connect automatically, by rules you define, appointment to a conference number to dial. Including reminder from where you can join a call instantly without even searching for correct phone number to dial and conference codes.
You can even send invitations to conference calls directly from the application. If your attendee also has Conference Caller Pro he will automatically get an invitation notification and he will automatically get all conference details so he does not have to enter them manually. Users not having conference caller pro will get an email from where he can respond + add to his PC calendar with attached vCal file
Application have support for creating your own dial up sequences (DTMF tones) and save them as templates you can use when creating your conf items. You can also share your templates with other users or download a template someone else has uploaded. (InterCall pre-loaded and more available to be downloaded within the program like Cisco)
The application dials the phone number specified and when call is established it converts the input given for the selected conference to DTMF tones and sends them to the conferencing system.
You can create shortcuts to individual objects; there is also widget support that provides a bit more information of the selected conference.
Application was developed with conference calls first in mind but you could use it for any situation where you want to be able to send DTMF tones after a call is established in a automatic way. E.g. call someone that has an extension in the switchboard
1. Record your calls automatically while calling.
2. Organize your call records. You can view all your calls with options such as list by time, group by names or group by dates.
3. You can play back, or save your call to mp3 files on your SD card.
4. It’s FREE!
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
- START CHATTING
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS
You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
- SAY MORE THAN WORDS
Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
- SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
- LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
- CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
a member of the Skype family
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
***Please note, you must have an active OpenTouch Conference account to use the application.
OpenTouch Conference takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls.
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button.
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined.
- Join a call from any number.
- See who is on the call by name.
- Control the call, add missing participants, mute participants with background noise, record the call, and much more.
OpenTouch Conference provides a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
With this application you can communicate with people in one area WIFI.
This application can be used in schools or to perform the Office of intercultural communication room without needing to bother an elaborate cable installation.
This application can also be used as a speaker system. You simply connect the mobile phone to the active speaker output and microphone input to a minor.
To communicate should use a headset to audio feedback does not occur.
1. Intercom, two-way communication with the user and able to connect more than 1 user at a time.
2. Broadcast Voice, speaking to all users in the network.
To do the testing you should use at least 2 pieces mobile/android tablet.
Thanks to the alarm, even if you are not close to your phone, even if the application is closed, even if the phone is idle, this call will take place.
Sony xperia phones or kyocera event or hydro phones users: when you are in power saving mode in phone parameters, alarms are not triggered when phone is in idle. But SchedCall needs alarms to start calls: do not forget to whitelist SchedCall app in the phone parameters.
- use prefix field to enter special characters triggering call options, like "hidden number" (#31).
- use auto dial in call field to dial special characters after the call number, during the call.
- use max number of calls field to define a limit for recurrent calls.
- for "every minute / 5min / 10min / 15min / 20min / 30min / 45min / hour / 2hours" calls, you can define a daily start date and end date. If you don't want to set such a daily limited timeframe, put same value for start date and end date.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
*Call log grouped by contact
*Swipe between screens
*Simultaneous search on calls and contacts on two languages
*Filter contacts by group/organization
*Filter calls by type
**Internet and Location permissions are for Yandex geo-search**
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.