Conference Call Dialer Pro is created for people who join multiple conference calls (sometimes called conf calls) in a day, especially while traveling (like driving a car, walking, jogging, etc) or working away from your computer. It reads data from your Android calendar and dials the proper gateway number providing also the conference code (aka participant access code), so that you don't need to memorize all the conference details. Conference calling has never being easier!
Additionally there is a widget available that makes Conference Call Dialer Pro even easier to use directly from your home screen.
Thanks to Conference Call Dialer Pro you will never again need to write down the participant code or search for the invitation in your email client. Everything is available right away at your finger tips. No need to create any external account (like with some other applications), it simply works right after downloading to your smartphone!
- Retrieve information about meetings from your calendar (outlook, gmail, etc) - you choose which one you want to use
- Dial into conference calls with conf code/participant code from the invitation - allows for selection if more than one conference code is found
- Manage and use multiple dial-in numbers/audio bridges (e.g. of your company and of your customers)
- View the details of each invitation
- A widget for the home screen for convenient "My conference call" and "Join current meeting" actions
- Quickly join your own conference call from every screen
- Automatic import of bridge numbers for selected companies
- Easy management of prefixes used to identify conference codes/participant codes in the invitation
- Handling of leader pins, direct phone numbers (must start with +)
- New smaller widget for the home screen
- Handling of # and blackberry style of phone numbers, so +PHONENUM#CONFCODE#LEADERPIN and +PHONENUMxCONFCODExLEADERPIN
- Default gateway per conference code
For more details about how CCD discovers information, please see FAQ at https://sites.google.com/site/conferencecalldialerhomepage/home
IMPORTANT - if your device has a "privacy guard" functionality included (e.g. CM 10.1 builds), don't forget to white-list Conf Call Dialer Pro. Otherwise you'll see no calendars on the calendar selection list.
Before you buy the Pro version, test your phone and your calendar and dialer application with the Free version. Some smartphones (like from Sony or OnePlus) seem not to expose proper API for placing conference calls.
The release cycle for the Pro version is by design not in sync with the Free version. In most cases features from the Free version get migrated to the Pro version approximately 2-4 weeks later to ensure optimal stability of the Pro version.
Mobile Day 2015 sẽ có những chủ đề hấp dẫn như sau:
1. Cơn sóng wearable và các thiết bị personal device.
Làn sóng thiết bị cầm tay có kết nối internet, camera, GPS và cảm biến chuyển động đã thay thế PC và laptop, kỷ nguyên các thiết bị đeo trên người như Misfit, Apple Watch, Android Wear, Pebble...mới bắt đầu, bạn sẽ không muốn bỏ qua làn sóng mới này đâu!
2. Smart device, smarthome, POS, thiết bị ngoại vi gắn vào/tích hợp vào di động
SmartTV, Set Top Box chạy Android biến TV thông thường thành smart TV...tham gia topic này, bạn sẽ biết họ đã làm như thế nào, ứng dụng vào thực tiễn ra sao, giúp bạn có cái nhìn tổng thể để có thể bắt đầu dự án của chính mình.
3. ASO và Các bước phát hành app cho hiệu quả
Các thủ thuật để tăng cao nhất cơ hội ứng dụng của bạn được người dùng chú ý, nó không chỉ bắt đầu lúc app đã xong, nó bắt đầu từ ngay lúc ý tưởng hình thành, từng pixel trong thiết kế icon đến từng từ trong mô tả của app trên store.
4. UX Design.
UX design là phần quan trọng nhất đối với một ứng dụng di động, điều gì làm cho app bạn dễ sử dụng, nhẹ nhàng, đơn giản. Sự khác biệt giữa app thành công và app thất bại dù cùng một mục đích?
5. Swift, HTM5 hay Cross platform.
Topic về ngôn ngữ mới Swift và các công nghệ giúp bạn xây dựng app phù hợp với khả năng và mục đích sử dụng mà không tốn quá nhiều thời gian.
Công nghệ nào cũng có ưu và khuyết, bạn cần sáng suốt lựa chọn trước khi bắt đầu dự án.
6. Làm game online cho di động, Unity, Cocos2D...
Làm game di động online có sự tương tác thời gian thực giữa người chơi với nhau có độ khó lớn và đòi hỏi nhân lực thực hiện phải có kinh nghiệm trong nhiều lĩnh vực khác nhau hơn là chỉ quan tâm đến phần client. Một đề tài thuộc dạng hardcore nhưng rất thú vị!
7. Full stack hay non-full stack?
Chuyên một nền tảng hay nền tảng nào cũng biết? Cần kiên trì và dũng cảm khi chọn con đường fullstack. Cái giá phải trả cao nhưng thành quả cũng sẽ ngọt ngào.
8. Thanh toán di động, thương mại di động.
Thương mại điện tử đang được đầu tư rất lớn tại Việt Nam, theo đó, thanh toán và thương mại trên di động đang trên đà phát triển ít nhất 3 năm trở lại đây, vậy năm 2015 tình hình có gì mới, có gì hot?
9. Ứng dụng Mobile vào hoạt động của doanh nghiệp nhà hàng, khách sạn, du lịch
Đây là các ngành mà mobile có rất nhiều đất để diễn, từ việc order món bằng tablet, book phòng đến gọi phục vụ, giải trí thư giãn...Topic là cơ hội để các doanh nghiệp làm mobile chứng minh hiệu quả mang lại từ việc ứng dụng mobile vào kinh doanh, tạo cơ hội hợp tác mới, thúc đẩy sự phát triển của ngành du lịch.
10. Kinh nghiệm tuyển dụng và quản lý Mobile Dev để tiết kiệm chi phí và thời gian làm sản phẩm
Topic chia sẻ kinh nghiệm tuyền dụng và quản lý nhân sự mobile của các diễn giả có kinh nghiệm nhiều năm trong quản lý dự án.
This app lets you see who’s on and who’s speaking, and easily control your call.
- Schedule meetings in a couple of taps
- Get an alert when your first guest joins
- LoopUp calls you – no more need for dial-in numbers or access codes
- See a live readout of who’s on the call
- Mute unwanted background noise and add participants
Please note, you must have an active LoopUp account to use this application.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Invite on the fly
- Send invitations: You create pre-formatted invites from your Outlook® add-in, smartphone app, or browser invite tool.
- Receive invitations: Your invites automatically include the OpenTouch® Conference join button for fast and simple conference access. No need to dial-in long numbers and codes.
- Dial-in numbers: You easily add and remove international dial-in numbers from a country checklist.
- Alerts: As soon as your first guest joins your meeting, OpenTouch® Conference alerts your computer and smartphone. Just click 'View' to see who just joined.
- Fast join: Click to join from the OpenTouch® Conference invitation join button, your Outlook® add-in ,or your smartphone – OpenTouch® Conference calls you on the phone number you choose.
- No access codes: You'll never need dial-in numbers or access codes again - but if necessary we have a wide range of international dial-in numbers.
Stay on track, control your meeting
- See who's on: From both the web and your smartphone app, you'll always know who’s just joined, and who's speaking.
- Add participant on the fly: If someone's missing, you can easily add them to the call from your contacts on your smartphone.
- Stay in control: If someone has background noise, you can mute their line. And if needed, you can record the call or assign a billing code.
Share what needs to be shared, in a click
- Click to share: Just click the big button, at any time, and you're sharing your screen. You can also allow your guests to share with a click.
- Technology made easy: It’s that simple. No complexity or headaches, and no training required.
GlobalMeet for Android smartphone dials your conference call access numbers and passcodes for you automatically.
GlobalMeet is an easy to use, state of the art meeting solution that gives you a fast and easy way to start your audio conferences.
No access numbers to remember or passcodes to dial. GlobalMeet automatically connects you to the meeting with one touch on your Android smartphone.
With GlobalMeet for Android, you can take command of every meeting, even when you’re on the go, with your favorite GlobalMeet features right at your fingertips:
•Easily host or join a meeting.
•Invite guests via email or just dial out to your guests.
•See who’s talking with GlobalMeet Active Talker®.
•Lock, mute or record your call with a click.
•Adjust participant volumes and mute noisy lines.
•Get one click access to participant profile and contact information.
GlobalMeet mobile works for account holders and visitors. If you want to sign up for GlobalMeet, please visit us online at www.GlobalMeet.com.
Looking for help and tech support? Visit https://community.globalmeet.com/welcome
Buy prepaid credit online and replace calling cards and phone cards with our free calling app.
This way you can make cheap calls to Mexico, India, China, Colombia, Cuba, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria and many other countries worldwide. With KeepCalling it’s easy to call home.
VOICE CALLS & SMS
• Use with WiFi & 3G/4G
• Pay per minute, no hidden fees
• Works on 7'' and 10'' tablets
DOWNLOAD FOR FREE AND GET:
• Lowest rates for international calls
• No hidden fees
• Minute rounding
• $2 minimum order
• Balance never expires
• Buy credit in app
• 100% call quality
• High quality international phone calls
• Access from any Android device
• Direct access to your contacts
• Cheap calling rates for international phone calls
• 24/7 Customer Service
EASY TO USE:
1. Download our app for FREE
2. Buy credit and get your PIN or login if you already have a PIN number
3. Start calling or texting
*Check what’s the rate/min for the destination you want to call in our Rates tab!
*Check out the answer to our frequently asked questions in our Help Center tab.
Set my Caller ID
*Let your friends know who’s calling them! Set your Caller ID directly from the app.
Buy Voice Credit
*Recharge your PIN directly from the app! You don’t have to go to our website anymore, you can buy Voice Credit for international calls from this tab.
Rate our app
*We value your opinion. Please let us know if you like our app!
• Use your own contact list
• Create new account from the app
• Use Speed Dial to call your favorite numbers faster
• Buy Voice Credit from the app or set Auto Recharge on our online store so you never run out of credit
What can I do to improve my quality when making a phone call online?
All international phone calls placed through our application depend on the quality of your Internet connection. Please make sure you have a good signal and that no other software or program is using your Internet resources when making an internet phone call.
Can I use my phone contacts?
Yes, but you have to make sure that all phone numbers are saved in international format: country code + phone number. If no phone numbers are listed in the Contacts page of our application, that means you did not allow our app to access your phone Contacts. In this case, please go to Settings -> Privacy -> Contacts -> KeepCalling app and set the slider to 'ON'. Only then you are ready to make a phone call online with our app.
Where can I find the rates for SMS?
The rates for SMS are available in the More -> Rates section, next to the calling rates.
How much data does the app use for an online call?
On average, the app uses approximately 1MB/min for making a voice call. In order to benefit from the highest quality available, we advise you to use the application with a WiFi network. Any costs resulting from using the application with 3G or 4G networks when you call internationally or send an SMS are not covered by us.
Does the app work with 4G?
Yes, the app works with both 3G and 4G. Any additional costs from using the application with 3G or 4G networks are not covered by us.
BACKUP CALLING METHODS:
• Use our Toll Free or Local Access numbers from any mobile or landline.
• Use Web Call to make an internet phone call from your PC. With Web Call you can make phone calls online or send SMS to any mobile destination in the world.
We recommend that you turn off international calling with your mobile provider. This way there will be no risk to make international calls or long distance calls by accident using your current provider at much higher rates.
Having issues with the KeepCalling application? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Family. Roommates. Friends. Coworkers. Teams. Greek Life. Bands. Faith Groups. Events. Vacations.
“Lifechanger.... utterly indispensable”
- START CHATTING
Add anyone to a group via their phone number or email address. If they are new to GroupMe, they can start chatting over SMS immediately.
- CONTROL NOTIFICATIONS
You’re in charge! Choose when and what type of notifications you receive. Mute specific chats, or the entire app – you can even leave or end group chats.
- SAY MORE THAN WORDS
Go ahead – fall in love with our exclusive emoji.
- THE WHOLE INTERNET IN YOUR GROUP
Meme images, search and send GIFs, and see content shared from URLs displayed in the chat.
- SHARE NOW, RELIVE LATER
The gallery saves your memories. Easily explore the photos and videos shared in your group now, or later.
- LEAVE TEXTING BEHIND
With direct messages, you can use all the features you love for group chat, but one-on-one. It’s like texting, but better.
- CHAT WHEREVER YOU ARE
Including from your computer at groupme.com
Whether separated by a hallway or a hemisphere, GroupMe allows you to stay in touch with the connections that count. Get your group together.
We want to hear your feedback!
NOTE: SMS chat currently available in US only. Standard text messaging rates may apply.
Made with love in New York
a member of the Skype family
Truedialer magically adds names & photos to unknown numbers in your call history, making your phone Truly smart. Time to replace your standard dialer!
Truedialer is brought to you by Truecaller, a community of over 100 million members working together to create a smarter communication experience.
- No more unknown numbers in your call history
- Access over 1.6 billion contacts using the Truecaller search integration
- T9 search for fastest access to contacts
- Access information about your contacts even those you haven’t saved
- Support for over 500 Dual SIM devices
Other great stuff:
- Incredibly fast experience
- User friendly shortcuts to access different features (ie: swipe left, swipe right)
- Dark theme
- We do not recommend uninstalling/disabling the standard contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls.
- Truedialer uses Wifi/data connection to search for numbers in Truecaller
The Dialer One development has been stopped. We focus all our resources on the new dialer app under 2GIS brand instead. Get it here:
*Call log grouped by contact
*Swipe between screens
*Simultaneous search on calls and contacts on two languages
*Filter contacts by group/organization
*Filter calls by type
**Internet and Location permissions are for Yandex geo-search**
***Please note, you must have an active BT Conferencing MeetMe account to use the application.
To set up an account please visit http://www.btconferencing.com
The BT MeetMe Mobile Controller takes the stress out of conference calling by simplifying the way you schedule, access, view and control conference calls:
- Schedule a call with the touch of a button
- Receive an alert when the first person joins your conference and see who has joined
- Join a call from any number
- See who is on the call by name
- Control the call, adding missing participants, muting participants with background noise, recording the call and much more!
BT MeetMe Mobile Controller is simply a better way to handle your everyday conference calling needs.
• SIP based soft switch supported.
• UAE Du/Etisalat ‘Social Data Package’ Supported.
• User friendly interface such as Balance, Call Status, Registration Status, Last call duration, last called number etc
• Working with 2G/3G/ 4G/Edge/ WIFI/GPRS/Social Data
• Supports all major CODEC.
• Low Internet Bandwidth consumption , like 8 Kbps
• Supports Hold, Speaker, and Mute functionality.
• Supported OS are Android, IPhone, Symbian and Widows.
• Blockage can’t stop VoIP is a motto of our company.
What is Roaming Service?
You can forward your phone number while traveling and receive all your phone calls on the Whisso App as long as you are connected to the Internet.
- Free Voice calls
- Free Conference Calling
- Call Land line or Mobile phones at low cost
- Transfer your number to Whisso and receive all your calls on the App while traveling.
- Free Messaging among Whisso users
Download now and connect with people that matter to you.
Share your daily life with your friends,
or get together and talk with the whole family, even if they live far away!
Make a group call with your gamer buddies, or hold a conference call with your business partners.
Why Popcorn Buzz is Awesome
- Free Group Calls
Talk with up to 200 people at the same time, for free!
- Easy Invitations
Invite anyone simply by sending them a URL.
Inviting your LINE friends is easy when you log in with LINE.
- See Who's Talking
You can tell who's talking at a glance.
You may be charged for data usage fees. We suggest you use a data plan or connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Enable/Disable call recording
- Records all your phone calls
- Play/Stop recorded audio by touch on the item
- Delete recorded items
- Lock recorded items to prevent from auto-cleaning
- Share recorded items (only in Pro version)
- Confirmation dialog: Would you like to keep recorded call that is shown just after the call (only in Pro version).
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR PHONE AT ALL
OR IT DOES NOT RECORD OPPOSITE SIDE VOICE CLEARLY:
1. Try to mix different recording settings as it described here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/faq/
2. There is a limitation for some phones that don't support recording from phone line or handsfree or bluetooth. It’s recording driver problem made by manufacturer of the phone. Please, mail me about that, so the list of not supported devices will be updated here: http://clevermobile.net/products/call-recorder/call-recorder-list-of-non-supported-devices/
I kindly ask do not give bad marks for that. Thank you!
If you have some suggestions or comments, please visit our site http://clevermobile.net and feel free to contact us.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions