✭✭ Free for a limited time! ✭✭
The Story of #ButILoveMyBaby
After playing with 10+ baby tracking apps as a new parent, I came to a realization. All of the baby apps have soo many bells and whistles that it feels like it's taken away from the baby!
Many times I had to sit down after the baby has settled to track the events like diaper changes and number of oz used in a bottle after feeding. Why? Took to long to navigate through all the menus and features. It was extremely easy to get sidetracked.
I wanted an app that was painfully quick to use. Within a few seconds, I want to be able to log and leave the app.
This app will:
- Allow you to sync across all your devices (both mom and dad)
- Show your doctor a log of all you baby activity
- Aid the process of changing formula, which requires lot's of logging
- Allow you to see your baby's pattern
- See everything at a glance
Who is the app perfect for:
- Busy parents with conflicting schedules
- People who love a simple apps
- Those who rather spend time with their children instead of looking at charts about them
Unlike most apps, we're not attempting to compete with rest of the baby apps. The purpose of this app is to simply aid in parenting and allow you to enjoy your bundle of joy!
As our child of 15 weeks (as of 6/28/15) grows. So will the app!
Join us in our journey and if anyone ask why are you doing all of this just tell them #ButILoveMyBaby (be sure to say "hashtag" too!)
Would like me to add a feature? Request it! I'll try to work my magic :)