Staying Alive provides defibrillator mapping and citizen responders management. The App is available in 18 languages and maps over 120.000 defibrillators worldwide.
Staying Alive is an award winning free App designed and developed by AEDMAP.
Main features include:
- AED location : locate the 10 closest AEDs near you or in a specific address, through the use of a live database that is updated each time you launch the application.
- Reporting of new AED.
You can post new defibrillators and now even edit existing ones.
- Citizen Responders network: If you are trained to CPR you can register through the App as a Citizen Responder. You can then be notified by the EMS in case of cardiac arrest near you to provide CPR. Staying Alive First Responder technology works in France, Belgium and Switzerland so far.
- The reminding of CPR gesture with video illustration of the survival chain "Call, Start CPR, Shock and wait for help"
- A practical guide on the use of Automatic External Defibrillator (AED).
- An "Emergency" mode that will help you to make the right things in the right order. The new emergency mode detects automatically the local number depending on you location.
The location and the list of defibrillators supplied by this application are given as an indication. Please note that this application is interactive and that the data provided by users will not be checked by a dedicated organization. AEDMAP is not liable for any errors in the locations of defibrillators.
Developed by AEDMAP - www.aedmap.org