DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
Want to find a hot cup of coffee while the power is out? A hot meal? Or just need some groceries? Look up businesses that have power and get in touch with them.
- Enroll into eBill and Automatic Payment Programs
- Report a downed wire
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Make a payment with a one-time payment method
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Utilize "Guest Pay" to pay another customer's bill
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see if they have power and find their contact information
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
This app allows you to:
- view McKinsey’s most recent and most popular articles, videos, and other multimedia
- read articles online or access selected content offline, including articles added to your personal reading list
- browse and search by theme, industry, functional topic, and region
- receive notifications when new content is published
Registration: All content is free.
About McKinsey & Company: Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company is a global management-consulting firm. We are the trusted adviser to the world’s leading businesses, governments, and institutions.
Please be aware that EY Insights may use visitor identification technologies in order to compile aggregated statistics about visitors in order to gauge the effectiveness of the application.
strategy+business is published by PwC Strategy& Inc.
strategy+business MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
To subscribe to our Android edition for $14.95 annually, visit us at: www.strategy-business.com/google. Your subscription includes access to s+b apps for smartphones and tablets, and the s+b digital edition.
The growth of cities in emerging markets is driving the most significant economic transformation in history. Urban World offers a sense of how economic power will move as this unprecedented urban expansion takes place.
By 2025, the annual consumption of citizens in these emerging markets will reach $30 trillion and the GDP of these markets will exceed that of developed countries. China’s economy is changing at ten times the speed of the British Industrial Revolution—which was itself a turning point in the history of the world—and at 100 times the scale.
Comprehending the sheer scale and sweeping nature of this urban transformation is difficult. Urban World can help, by presenting an interactive economic and demographic map of the evolving urban landscape.
• Spin the globe, and pinch to zoom in on individual countries and cities and compare their population, household incomes, or GDP side-by-side.
• Use the search function to move quickly to a specific city, country, or region.
• Explore GDP from 1 CE to 2025 and view the shift in the world’s economic center of gravity over that same time period.
Urban World is based on more than five years of research by the McKinsey Global Institute (MGI), the business and economics research arm of McKinsey, the global management consultancy.
These "Mini MBA" apps can serve as a testing ground for people who are not certain they want to invest the time or money in an MBA or as a refresher for those who have the formal education but have not kept it in practice. Getting quick business advice has never been easier.
Please +1 us on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/104707477282634680112/posts
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/themanagerstoolbox
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/snwoody75
Feedback is very important so please leave a star rating or a comment. It will be appreciated.
Keywords: Business Advice, Marketing Advice, Small Business Advice.
Take a look at all energy data!
Key features of SAP Collections Insight for Android
• View the latest customer invoice statuses as to what has been paid and what is outstanding
• Take and view notes at invoice and customer levels
• Assist customers with their invoice problems using routing, dispatching, and escalation mechanisms
• Set reminders to interact with customers on a regular basis to follow up on payments
Note: To use SAP Collections Insight with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Collections Insight analytic application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
InSight makes it easy to:
* Keep track of how much you're earning & how much you're spending
* Understand what you spend the most money on, and how you can save more
* Make money decisions you feel good about
After you register with InSight, we will ask to scan your M-Pesa text messages so we can personalize your spending and savings goals.
See http://www.inventure.org/ for more information.
We don’t have a crystal ball, and we can’t predict the future. But we do have the privilege of serving clients who are creating the future; access to some of the best minds on the planet; relentless curiosity; and a commitment to intellectual integrity and rigor. We draw upon all of these in the creation of these reports —along with a survey of hundreds of senior executives from around the world.
This year’s report on the theme of “Navigating the next wave of globalization” explores nine trends that are currently reshaping the business environment, driven by long-term, probably irreversible, shifts in the global economy.