DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
Want to find a hot cup of coffee while the power is out? A hot meal? Or just need some groceries? Look up businesses that have power and get in touch with them.
- Enroll into eBill and Automatic Payment Programs
- Report a downed wire
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Make a payment with a one-time payment method
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Utilize "Guest Pay" to pay another customer's bill
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see if they have power and find their contact information
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
Insight @Canalys brings you access to a growing library of market-leading research and intelligence, free of charge, presented in clear and accessible graphs, charts and tables that can be easily saved and shared. And you can also search for information on a particular industry sector to get right to the data you are interested in. View vendor and operating system market shares, country splits, market sizing and forecasts, with regularly refreshed content giving you the latest insight.
These technology sectors include: smart phones and mobile phones, tablets and PCs, apps and app stores, wearables and appcessories, unified communications, enterprise IT networking and security, data centers, and IT channels.
Canalys is an independent and global analyst firm that strives to guide its clients on the future of the technology industry and to think beyond the business models of the past. It delivers smart market insights to IT, channel and service provider professionals around the world. Our customer-driven analysis and consulting services empower businesses to make informed decisions and generate sales. We stake our reputation on the quality of our data, our innovative use of technology, and our high level of customer service.
This app allows you to do things such as:
- View any of your appointment book from your device
- Book appointments for your clients from anywhere
- Able to View/Edit Client Information
- Enforces Insight options where available
- Access your company's contact information
The use of this app requires that you have either:
An active Insight Cloud subscription, or
The Insight Salon and Spa App Server running on your Insight server machine
Please contact our Sales department for more information on these options.
- An active internet connection
- Android that supports ARM v7 with Neon
* NOTE: We cannot guarantee this application will run on all android devices due to variations in hardware
GPS Insight Mobile is designed to be easier to use and more efficient than using a mobile device’s browser to load the desktop version of GPS Insight.
Please Note: You must be a GPS Insight customer to use this app. Not a GPS Insight customer? Contact us: 866-477-4321
Emergenetics is a proven way to clearly understand people, as it measures 7 distinct factors of thinking and behavior. Emergenetics has been proven in the workplace for more than 20 years, providing insights to leaders, teams and employees in organizations ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 corporations.
Emergenetics+ is a perfect tool for anyone with an Emergenetics Profile, as it provides a way to:
Build teams using data related to individuals’ thinking and behavioral preferences
Ensure strong communication with tips and tactics for interaction
Compare different people in relation to the way they work, communicate and act
Understand oneself more completely
Collaborate with others around you, using a common language and way of speaking
Emergenetics+ helps you make the most of every interaction.
* Automatically configure your Android device for access to your corporate network
* Get easy access to company email and the documents your team uses most
* Get immediate access to corporate WiFi , VPN and preferred applications
* Mark your most important documents as Favorite to quickly access offline
* Stay current by always having access to the most recent versions of your documents
NOTE: In order to log into the MobileIron Go app, your company must have an account on the MobileIron Cloud service. Please consult with your company’s Mobile IT organization before downloading this app. The MobileIron Go app will not operate without the required MobileIron infrastructure.
NOTE: This application supports Android version 4.1 and later.
NOTE: To enable this application your employer must have Kronos Workforce Central® server software configured for Kronos Mobile. Contact your system administrator for details.
Be More Productive
The Workforce Mobile™ application improves labor management productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to be instantly engaged and to complete simple administrative tasks. Now managers and employees have flexibility in how they interact with each other with anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
Workforce Mobile™ Manager allows managers to use their mobile device to resolve exceptions as they happen, as well as enable rapid responses to employee requests. Managers have direct insight into the information they need to manage the presence of the workforce, such as approving timecards and granting time-off requests.
Workforce Mobile™ Employee provides employees with the ability to quickly and easily review information such as schedules and timecards. They can request time off, approve their timecard, and punch-in and out from the field.