DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see which have power and their contact details
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
This app allows you to do things such as:
- View any of your appointment book from your device
- Book appointments for your clients from anywhere
- Able to View/Edit Client Information
- Enforces Insight options where available
- Access your company's contact information
The use of this app requires that you have either:
An active Insight Cloud subscription, or
The Insight Salon and Spa App Server running on your Insight server machine
Please contact our Sales department for more information on these options.
- An active internet connection
- Android that supports ARM v7 with Neon
* NOTE: We cannot guarantee this application will run on all android devices due to variations in hardware
Insight @Canalys brings you access to a growing library of market-leading research and intelligence, free of charge, presented in clear and accessible graphs, charts and tables that can be easily saved and shared. And you can also search for information on a particular industry sector to get right to the data you are interested in. View vendor and operating system market shares, country splits, market sizing and forecasts, with regularly refreshed content giving you the latest insight.
These technology sectors include: smart phones and mobile phones, tablets and PCs, apps and app stores, wearables and appcessories, unified communications, enterprise IT networking and security, data centers, and IT channels.
Canalys is an independent and global analyst firm that strives to guide its clients on the future of the technology industry and to think beyond the business models of the past. It delivers smart market insights to IT, channel and service provider professionals around the world. Our customer-driven analysis and consulting services empower businesses to make informed decisions and generate sales. We stake our reputation on the quality of our data, our innovative use of technology, and our high level of customer service.
MobileMeet for Reservationless-Plus is completely redesigned and easier to use than ever. With more power than before, you can start and join your meetings from your Android phone, schedule and send invites and access your enabled features.
Join your conference on the go – with a single click! Conferencing has never been easier with Mobile Assistant.
If you are a frequent traveler or join meetings while out of the office, InterCall’s Mobile Assistant, a FREE application from InterCall, gives you one-touch dialing into your conference from your Android. Never again fumble for lengthy dial-in numbers, codes or PINS – with InterCall Mobile Assistant your meeting is just one click away!
With Magento Mobile Assistant on you can be on the move and have access to the real-time store data reports at your fingertips. Using it you can monitor key details on your products, customers and orders from your Android device wherever you are.
NO laptop, NO browser ... and NO investment needed.
- No charges, FREE application to access store data
- Highly intuitive user interface
- Quick way to see your store statistics
- A clear sight of detailed reports on your Magento data in your pocket
- Native Android and native Magento app
• Quick lookup of necessary products, searching them by ID, SKU or Name
• Ability to get notifications on orders made during predefined period of time, filter them by status, change it right from mobile phone or tablet
• Be notified about new customers, view clients registered today/this week/month/year or any period
• Browse store statistics smartly visualized by means of diagrams
• Wide filtering possibilities for faster results viewing in application widget
• Barcode scanner support to track shipping
• Control data at multiple Magento stores
HOW IT WORKS? EASY AS 1-2-3
1) Install Magento Mobile Assistant
2) Connect to your Magento store
3) View reports on products, clients and sales anywhere
- INTERNET: used to get the latest content from your store
- CALL_PHONE: to call customers right from the app
- CAMERA: for barcode scanning
- WAKE_LOCK: keeps the processor from sleeping when a message is received
- C2D_RECEIVE/C2D_MESSAGE: used to receive Push messages
- GET_ACCOUNTS: to identify users across multiple devices
- BILLING: to enable additional features
- READ_PHONE_STATE: to get unique device ID for push messages configuration on Mobile Connector module settings page
IMPORTANT! In order to connect Magento Mobile Assistant to your store you should install Mobile Assistant Connector module.
In order to get advantage of the latest features of the module, make sure that you are using the most recent version. You can download the latest version of Mobile Assistant Connector module at:
Remember to change default login and password.
See full documentation at:
Join Mobile Assistant Beta Group to test, discuss and suggest new features and improvements before they’re released -
*** In case you have any questions or issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
Keep your finger on the pulse of the events with FREE Magento Mobile Assistant!
GPS Insight Mobile is designed to be easier to use and more efficient than using a mobile device’s browser to load the desktop version of GPS Insight.
Please Note: You must be a GPS Insight customer to use this app. Not a GPS Insight customer? Contact us: 866-477-4321
• Dashboard with an actionable snapshot of your MobileIron deployment.
• Device listings by status, including devices marked lost, out-of-compliance, roaming, wiped, and pending enrollment.
• Powerful keyword search by first and last name, username, email, phone number, device type, device model, and device carrier.
• Advanced search by device label, platform, and status.
• Ability to perform administrative actions instantly on user devices, including device check-in, device lock, label management, and device retirement.
• Views of device-level policies and configurations.
Insight is supported for use with:
• MobileIron Core 7.5.x and higher.
• MobileIron Cloud
Using ER Insights, users can access their Adwords accounts run by Pensa Media Pvt. Ltd. anywhere anytime!
What can you do with ER Insights?
•Access clicks, impressions and responses for each campaign separately.
•Information on average CPC and total amount spent.
•Instant access to query emails and calls to reduce turnaround time.
•Stay in touch with your Account Manager round the clock.
The Rescue + Mobile applet for Android allows support technicians to troubleshoot a problem you are having on your Android device. To use this application you must be receiving support from a technician who is using LogMeIn Rescue and will provide you a pin code to start the session.
Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files, view system diagnostic information, pull and push APN configurations (Android 2.3), push and pull WiFi configuration, and more. Remote control is available on the latest devices from Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Huawei, Sony, Vertu, Kazam and more.
For more information or for a free trial of LogMeIn Rescue visit our website: https://www.logmeinrescue.com/
How to use:
1) Install the application
2) Launch the application from your Applications folder
3) Enter the six digit pin code given to you by your support technician
4) Allow your trusted support technician to connect to your device