Cochlear implants are for people with hearing disabilities. It consists of microphone, processor and speaker. All Android mobile phones have it inside. We have developed cochlear implant application in cooperation with Prague Technical University. It filters background noises and boosts human speech. Simply connect earphones, drag the only slider, and hear clear again.
- For hearing problems reduction
- For cochlear implant adepts
- For cochlear implant users who runs out of battery
- For microphone and speaker quality testers
- Easy to use
* We reccommend to use this application with quailty earphones such as KOSS or others.
With this convenient remote app, gone are the days of multi-tasking electronic gadgets with your hearing instruments. When used in combination with the Miracle-Ear mini MEBluConnect, the Remote App easily and seamlessly allows you to control your hearing instruments and how they interact with all of your favorite electronic devices right from your smartphone.
Whether it is watching TV, listening to your favorite song, or talking to a friend on your mobile phone - control is right at your finger tips.
Note: Miracle-Ear MEBluConnect is required in order to utilize this app. Compatible with Android versions 2.3 and higher.
More from developer
Cochlear™ support in the palm of your hands – wherever you are and whenever you need it. Get the help you need with your Cochlear Nucleus® 5 or Nucleus® Freedom™ Sound Processor.
The Nucleus Support App is designed to help you with the daily use and care of your Nucleus 5 or Nucleus Freedom Sound Processor. It includes helpful tips and information to make living with your Nucleus® Cochlear Implant as easy and simple as possible.
Some of the features inside this application include:
* "How-to" instructions for using your sound processor.
* Play buttons to watch instructional videos.
* Hot links and images to connect you to Cochlear resources.
* Daily tips to help you maximize your potential in everyday situations.
* Advice on how best to use the telephone and listen to music.
* Tips for when you travel, play sports, or engage in physical activities.
* Troubleshooting resources.
* Information on how to upgrade to newer technology.
* Order Here buttons to provide convenient access to the online Cochlear Store.
Cochlear is the global leader in implantable hearing solutions. We are a dedicated team of more than 2,000 people who deliver the gift of sound to the hearing impaired in over 100 countries. Our vision is to connect people, young and old, to a world of sound by offering life enhancing hearing solutions.
Cochlear’s mission of “Hear now. And always” embodies the company’s commitment to providing its recipients with the best possible hearing performance today and for the rest of their lives. For 30 years, Cochlear has helped over 250,000 people either hear for the first time or reconnect to their families, friends, workplaces and communities.
For further information about Cochlear products visit www.CochlearAmericas.com/Support
We want to know what you think!
If you have any comments about this app, or need email support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Cochlear, the elliptical logo, and Freedom are trademarks of Cochlear Limited.
Hear Now. And Always and Nucleus are registered trademarks of Cochlear Limited.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
© Cochlear Limited 2012.