Drains battery life. Constantly restarting in the background. You have to manually log in to get new emails. You have to download add additional apps for Task, Calendar, and to open attachments. There are 0 setting to help make it more functional. The app is arguably worst of its kind.
Would love the ability to use 3rd party and not just "native" email apps.
Cannot reply On Samsung galaxy s6+ app crashes on clicking reply what's use of email client which cannot be used to send reply
Limited It is difficult to judge the shortcomings of this app, because 90% of them are the fault of your IT department and paranoid admins, disabling your stuff. What is inexcusable is that this disables the fingerprint reader if you are < Knox 2.4. Typing in alphanumeric passwords? Sorry, won't happen. Uninstalling.
Can not scroll application categories or applications up and down if the list contains more items than visible on one screen.
Check with your admin before blaming the app The battery life and other factors can be the result of a system side setting. This does everything it's supposed to do for me. No issues.
In version 184.108.40.206:
• Fixed an issue that would ask the user to downgrade Mobile@Work in certain situations
In version 220.127.116.11:
• Fingerprint support on KNOX 2.4 devices
• Updated look and feel for device configuration screens
• Cisco AnyConnect KNOX VPN support
• Visual Privacy support
In version 18.104.22.168:
• Bug fixes including an issue that would cause Mobile@Work to exit unexpectedly on Samsung devices that are using custom fonts
Create, edit and share Word, Powerpoint & Excel documents and view PDFs anytime!
Create + Edit Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Read PDFs. 100% FREE.