Forget about clunky software, tedious email updates, or boring content—Mobile Locker is a simpler way to manage sales teams and wow customers. Empower your sales reps with offline access to interactive content and forms, and equip admins with powerful tools like data analytics and user permissions.
User-friendly and intuitive, Mobile Locker is packed with features to make life easier for every member of your team.
From Mobile Locker’s admin portal, your administrators can:
• Upload nearly any kind of content: PDFs, presentations, videos, animations, forms, and more
• Send updates to users and delete outdated content
• Organize content by tags for hassle-free searching
• Manage user permissions: add users and restrict access based on rules you set
• Track clickstream data in real time
• View user interaction data and reports in Google Analytics
• Import/export data for further analysis
• Immediately remove access in case of a lost or stolen device
From Mobile Locker on their Android device, your team members can:
• Automatically download the most up-to-date versions
• Easily find the right content at the right time
• Impress customers with uniquely engaging content
• Fill in and submit custom forms (this is great if you need to capture some information from a customer)
• Access everything, anywhere—even without an internet connection
Mobile Locker is built with maximum flexibility to work for organizations of all sizes in any industry. Because Mobile Locker supports any content made in HTML5, the possibilities for your company presentations are virtually endless! You’ll always have full creative independence to work with your own developers or to build your own in-house content. Plus, Mobile Locker is secure and CRM-agnostic, so it seamlessly integrates with your existing workflow.
Although Mobile Locker is frequently used by companies with sales teams, it's far more than a simple presentation tool. Its ease of use, automatic syncing, offline access, and data capabilities benefit any organization that uses tablets, phones, or laptops on the go. From in-office demonstrations to hospital rooms and trade show booths, Mobile Locker works for your team so they can work from anywhere.