The Riverside Police Department (RPD) is committed to building strong relationships across the community in order to improve public safety. The men and women of the department are committed to innovation and high quality customer service. RPD prides itself in being at the forefront of transparency, technology, and protecting the privacy rights of the citizens of Riverside California.
The Riverside Police Department is proud to present the RPD’s mobile application. The application is free to the public and gives you access to the latest news, photos, videos, events, alerts, and crime information no matter where you are. In addition, the application allows two way communications using Twitter, Facebook, and a special feature for submitting anonymous tips to the Department. Join us in working together to make the City of Riverside a safer place for our communities and families.
The following features are included in the application:
• News: Read the latest news and blog information from the department.
• Videos: Watch videos from the RPD You Tube Channel.
• Photos: View and search for the latest images of the City’s Most Wanted and browse through photos of the Departments Air Unit, Bomb Unit, K9, Patrol, SWAT, Traffic and more.
• Crime Maps: View real-time crime maps of activities in your neighborhood or across the city. Explore the details behind the crimes.
• Submit a tip: Be the eyes and ears of the RPD and help the Department by submitting anonymous tips to help fight crime. The application has the capability to let you anonymously chat with our tips investigator to see what happens to your tip.
• Alerts: Sign up for alerts that can be delivered to your cell phone or email.
• Twitter: Follow and communicate with the RPD through a direct link to the Department’s Twitter account.
• Facebook: Review the latest Department’s information on Facebook and become a friend of the Department.
• Crime Prevention: Review the latest tips on preventing crime for our businesses, personal safety, residence, and cyber safety. Access additional literature and the RPD’s phone directory.
• The City’s 311 system allows you to submit information to the City right from the app.
• Email Feedback: Provide feedback to the Department. Let us know suggested improvements and new features you would like to see added. The RPD believes this application is for our citizens and would like to improve our services based on the community’s needs.
The Riverside Police Department will be adding features in the future so please select automatic updating when you download the application and stay tuned!
This application is powered by, and was developed in collaboration with https://www.mobilepd.com