SuperBeam is the easiest and fastest way to share large files between Android devices using WiFi direct. Devices can be paired using QR codes (with the included QR code scanner) , NFC or manual sharing key (PRO).
No more clicks and manual approvals for connections. SuperBeam makes file sharing as convenient and fast as it should have been, because it is 2014 already!
• Blazing fast transfer speeds using WiFi direct.
• Pair devices using NFC or QR code scanning.
• Sharing with devices that do not have SuperBeam through web interface.
• Share single or multiple files of any type (photos, videos, zip files, APK's... You name it!).
• Supports Android 2.3.3 and later.
• Uses port 8080 for all types of transmissions, which means more compatibility on restricted WiFi networks.
• Light and dark color themes.
All received files are stored under "/sdcard/SuperBeam" directory by default, this can be changed in settings (PRO). Don't worry about duplicate files, SuperBeam will automatically add unique numbers to duplicate file names.
SuperBeam Switches to hotspot mode automatically for devices that doesn't support WiFi direct. Also, it can use existing WiFi network connection between devices in case WiFi direct fails.
Get more, upgrade to PRO
Upgrade to SuperBeam PRO and get much more awesome features:
• No more ads.
• SuperEasy sharing with your computer using SuperBeam app for PC (compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS)
• Change default save location to any available storage.
• Send entire folders and preserve their structure.
• Receive using manual sharing keys.
• Send to more than one device at the same time.
• Share unlimited number of files on web interface, with the ability to download complete structured zip and share SuperBeam APK.
• And much more!
PRO Version Link
What others are saying
★ "A great file transfer tool for power users" - Android Central
★ "Full-featured and well-written app" - CNET Asia
★ "This app is simple to use, convenient, and most importantly it works!" - XDA Developers
★ "A simple concept: share files of any size via NFC verification" - AndroidPolice.com
★ "A Dream!" - mobiFlip.de
★ "Tap and share files for real!" - YourTechReport.com
★ "Makes sharing files between devices quicker and easier" - NFCWorld.com
★ "The transfer happens lightning fast" - Tested.com
★ One of "10 new Android apps worth checking" - AndroidAndMe.com
For issues, questions and ideas: http://support.superbe.am
XDA support thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2177133
This app uses zxing library for QR code encoding and decoding (https://code.google.com/p/zxing/)
* Prevents screen from dimming out while running.
* Option to flash screen on and off.
* Option to send a SOS signal.
* Option to change displayed color.
Update 2010-06-23 (v1.3):
* Add flash options.
Takes a total reaction time over ten reactions to improve reliability.
Features a high score function with ability to send the current high score to contacts in order to boast.
Move by swiping anywhere on the screen or using the trackball. Use the volume control to zoom in and out and the back button to undo.
Released under the GPL v2 license - see http://mobilepearls.com/labs/.
SMS Reader is a simple SMS reading app which reads incoming SMS messages using the system Text-To-Speech (TTS) engine. Configuration options include which spoken language to use, whether to only read the messages aloud when headphones are plugged in and an option to only quickly read the sender name instead of the whole message.
For additional language support, install a system TTS engine such as the SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine.
DeltaFX has image effects that you may apply to your photos, either as you take them directly or by modifying existing photos from your gallery.
Browse through the effects using the volume buttons and optionally play with the settings before settling for the perfect shot!