You can use it to do the following:
• Recharge your account
• Manage FnF numbers
• Get account details
• Balance info
Packages & Services Section:
• Change your Package
• Subscribe/Unsubscribe to Internet & SMS Bundles & LBC Offers
• Subscribe/Unsubscribe VAS Services
The key features include:
• Activate/deactivate prepaid and postpaid bundles and value added services
• Self-care services (billing info, usage reports, package change)
Convenience for Warid Customers
The concept of providing a mobile app to manage your Warid account brings great convenience to Warid Customers.
The app makes following processes very easy for the customers to perform:
• Quick view of their currently acquired suite of VAS services
• Activate/deactivate and/or subscribe to value added services without having to remember the numerous short
codes and keywords.
• View usage summaries, balance inquiries, minutes left, Bundle quota, GPRS usage all from the user friendly
icon based user interface. Again, no calling to customer services or remembering codes/keywords required.
Just tap and get it done, it’s that simple.
• Stay updated about the latest offers from Warid. You will not need to look these up on your own; instead,
these will automatically get to know via this app
Apart from having the convenience to perform all of the above operations, Warid mobile app would also make it possible for you to share exciting offers that you subscribe to with your friends and family in your social network
Terms & Conditions
1. My Warid is available free of cost at the App stores
2. App browsing and downloading will be charged as per your Internet package plan
3. Services Activation / Deactivation will be charged at their respective rates, there will be no additional charges
to activate/deactivate these services via My Warid.
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling
Supports G729, PCMU, and PCMA codecs
Runs behind NAT or Private IP
User Friendly Interface
Auto Sync of Balance
Real Time Sip status messages
Address book integration
Compatible with all sip standard switches
Micro4G has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
It easily integrates with mobile phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.”
* Prevents screen from dimming out while running.
* Option to flash screen on and off.
* Option to send a SOS signal.
* Option to change displayed color.
Update 2010-06-23 (v1.3):
* Add flash options.
Move by swiping anywhere on the screen or using the trackball. Use the volume control to zoom in and out and the back button to undo.
Released under the GPL v2 license - see http://mobilepearls.com/labs/.
Takes a total reaction time over ten reactions to improve reliability.
Features a high score function with ability to send the current high score to contacts in order to boast.
DeltaFX has image effects that you may apply to your photos, either as you take them directly or by modifying existing photos from your gallery.
Browse through the effects using the volume buttons and optionally play with the settings before settling for the perfect shot!
SMS Reader is a simple SMS reading app which reads incoming SMS messages using the system Text-To-Speech (TTS) engine. Configuration options include which spoken language to use, whether to only read the messages aloud when headphones are plugged in and an option to only quickly read the sender name instead of the whole message.
For additional language support, install a system TTS engine such as the SVOX Classic Text To Speech Engine.