Chester Zoo, in Upton, Cheshire, UK.
This app has photos installed -no data connection
required- (all taken by myself, and you may use them as
you wish with credit to @clwydian, if the urge takes
you) organised in the headings of...
But it's unfinished and will be updated at intervals
Then I have to following live items (that do need a data connection):
A link for the Wikipedia entry for the zoo.
The Chester Zoo Facebook page
Chester Zoo Official Youtube videos
An accurate google map showing where the zoo is
The offical Chester Zoo homepage (its excellent) and finally..
A hotlink to the 'become a member' section of Chester zoo's own page.
I have no official or commerical connection with Chester Zoo, but am a massive fan!
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Chester Churches (8 sights)
* Museums and Art Galleries (6 sights)
* Chester Nightlife (7 sights)
* Shopping Tour (7 sights)
* City Walls (8 sights)
* City Landmarks (10 sights)
* Black-&-White Architecture (10 sights)
* Historic Buildings (8 sights)
* Family Entertainment (7 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
Situated between Rainham and Purfleet, the Wildspace Conservation Park will eventually cover 640 hectares (about the size of 890 football pitches). Use this app to guide you on a walk from Rainham to the River and discover all that Wildspace has to offer.
Mysterious marshes, chattering birds, ribbeting frogs and concrete barges are just a handful of the things you can expect to experience. Rich in heritage and crammed with wildlife (yet still in London!), this app will take you through a truly unique landscape.
The app is part of Havering Council’s vision for this area, Rainham Compass, which brings together its ambitious goals and aspirations for Rainham. Wildspace, the marshes alongside the River Thames and the waterfront are a key part of this. Eventually, Rainham Compass will provide access to nature and open space, and improve the quality of life, for both local people and visitors to the area.
Visit www.discoverwildspace.co.uk to find out more…