Discover the areas of Pompeii that have been lost during the collapses of recent years. Our selection of photographs includes for example the "Domus of Gladiators" who was under restoration before the collapse.
[ A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE ]
Included in this guide:
- Domus of Gladiators
- House of the Vettii
- House of Ifigenia
- Suburban Baths
- Domus of Mercurius
- House of Achilles Lararium
- House of the Geometric Mosaics
- Temple of Isis
- House of the Garden of Hercules
- Praedia of Julia Felix
- House of Loreius Tiburtinus
- House of Menander
- House of Sallust
- House of the Tragic Poet
... and many more!
[ Points of Strength of Pompeii Tour Guide: ]
* A Full Integrated Detailed Map
* Wonderful selection of points of interest
* Fully usable also off-line.
* Original Photos never seen before
* Share the location with friends on Facebook and Twitter
[ User Reviews: ]
"With this guide I finally was able to see pictures of some areas that were not accessible when I visited Pompeii last year." - James C. (Student in History)
"Traveling, especially visiting archaeological sites, it happen to have problems with the connection of my tablet. it was very nice to discover that this guide works great also off-line!" - Barbara S. (Tourist)
It will be amazing to realize how you can easily visit this mystic area following the step by step tour!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to improve this tour guide.
Send feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear what you think and what you'd like to see next.
Want to arrange trip in your style? “Hiroshima Quest” is a perfect app for you.
■What is “Hiroshima Quest”?
“Hiroshima Quest” is smartphone app that offers you various tourist information of Hiroshima prefecture. It is useful for all people who are just about to travel and also for those who wants to visit Hiroshima in the near future.
○“Hiroshima Quest” provides you information on sightseeing, restaurant, leisure spots including name of sites and location.
○GPS function will provide you map of your current location and guide you to your destination. Users can write review and share information.
You can get tourist information of Hiroshima with fingertip operation.
○What ‘s Hiroshima?
Area Guide, Hiroshima’s local food, Messages from foreigners living in Hiroshima
○Search your destination
Search by activity, Search by area, Select the distance from your present location, Search by key word,
Show results with map
○ Internet access is necessary for use of “Hiroshima Quest”.
○ Turn on GPS function of your smart phone to search information from your current location. Otherwise results will not be shown.
○This website might not display correctly on some devices.
○ Contents would be updated based upon your opinion.
Cette application vous invite à partir à la découverte des Arènes de Nîmes et des monuments les plus emblématiques de la ville (Tour Magne, Maison Carrée…).
Cette application contient :
- 1h20 de visite commentée : 17 points d’intérêt et de nombreuses parenthèses thématiques vous entrainent à la découverte du lieu, de l’Antiquité romaine et du monde des gladiateurs,
- une visite panoramique à 180° en haute définition : du haut de la Tour Magne, découvrez la ville de Nîmes et la région Languedoc-Roussillon jusqu’à la mer (Mont Ventoux, Pic Saint Loup…),
- une visite géolocalisée : de la Maison Carrée à la Tour Magne en passant par le Carré d’Art ou les Jardins de la Fontaine, découvrez les monuments incontournables de la ville de Nîmes,
- plus de 150 images, reconstitutions et documents historiques zoomables en HD,
- 2 plans interactifs vous permettant de vous repérer plus facilement,
- des informations pratiques pour préparer votre visite.
Réalisation : SmartApps
More from developer
Situated between Rainham and Purfleet, the Wildspace Conservation Park will eventually cover 640 hectares (about the size of 890 football pitches). Use this app to guide you on a walk from Rainham to the River and discover all that Wildspace has to offer.
Mysterious marshes, chattering birds, ribbeting frogs and concrete barges are just a handful of the things you can expect to experience. Rich in heritage and crammed with wildlife (yet still in London!), this app will take you through a truly unique landscape.
The app is part of Havering Council’s vision for this area, Rainham Compass, which brings together its ambitious goals and aspirations for Rainham. Wildspace, the marshes alongside the River Thames and the waterfront are a key part of this. Eventually, Rainham Compass will provide access to nature and open space, and improve the quality of life, for both local people and visitors to the area.
Visit www.discoverwildspace.co.uk to find out more…