The deviation of location showed in this app. and exact latitude & longitude on Earth will be different with different mobile devices. This app. has only Tradition Chinese & English(US) versions. For other language, the app will show in English.
2nd ed. modified the crash issue of the clicking map button. Add Japanese and French version in 2nd ed. I wish this app will make your life better and more convenient. If you like this app, please help promote and click the ad.
Add Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian and Russian version of this app.
Add Thai,Arabic version of this app.
Add Indonesian version.
View: enables you to view the beautiful maps that you or your organization have built on Google Maps Engine, easily toggling on and off relevant layers
Search: easily search through your Maps Engine maps
Share: coordinate with your teams in the field by sharing real-time location from Google Maps Coordinate all in the context of your Maps Engine maps
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
Kaml makes a geotagged picture, which can be sent by e-mail and visualized with Google Earth, at the same location and view orientation where the picture was taken. Kaml generates and sends two files, a .JPG one with the picture and a .KML one with the geographic coordinates and view angles.
The geographic coordinates are obtained from the GPS, so that before open Kaml you must activate the GPS. Once the coordinates appear on the screen you are ready to take the geotagged picture. The two generated files (.JPG and .KML) are stored at the picture's folder of the SD card (e.g. /Pictures/KmlCam).
Once you download the two files in a PC you just need to open the .KML one with Google Earth, and you “fly” to the picture location and you see the shot you took overlapped with the 3D Google image terrain.
Kaml is perfect for your trips and hikes, or even to report to emergency services information about natural disasters such as forest fires, flooding or humanitarian crises.
**This app is designed for super admins of Google’s Enterprise products including Google Apps for Business, Education, Government, Google Coordinate and Chromebooks.**
**Prior to installing this app we recommend that you set a strong lockscreen password on your device**
• The uninominal app helps you get satellite whether maps suitable on your humanoid covering.
• One can also observe the satellite whether maps springy with this app in android phone.
• Google Connection straightly comes to your golem sound with this brilliant app download.
• Once you are done with the satellite maps app download, you can portion your required info on various
• Two Video channel,images and related articles.
locations to your human tilt via flying.
So move no many and go for the app download today.
1.To Apply the Theme: After it's installed, Back to GO Launcher EX: MENU > theme preferences.
2.To Change icons:
Some devices may not change the icons automatically.
Tab and hold an app in desk screens: Replace > Choose the theme's icons.
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
You are NOT required to login to your Flickr account to use this application. All of the current features are available to public users.
Some of the current features:
- Browse through photos taken near your current location
- Explore photos taken anywhere in the world by navigating through the map or searching for a target location
- Specify a geographical region (a country/continent) and search for a tag among the photos taken there
- Find exactly what you are looking for by making advanced search queries on Flickr (specify tags, date range, interestingness, etc.)
- View highly detailed information about any photo you stumble upon (e.g. tags, date taken, location on map, camera model, other photos by the same user)
- Save photos in your device or share it with your friends through e-mail, instant messengers or social networking sites
This is my first released application on Android and I would really appreciate if you can give me feedback with your ideas, comments or problems encountered while using Flickr Earth. And if you enjoyed using this application, don't forget to rate it. Thank you.
With the Live Earth application, you can share and watch live images from the world. Capture a photo, tag it and share it through Live Earth cloud, so other Live Earth users can see how beautiful the earth is now.
Sit back, relax and slide through all live images from earth with Live Earth application.
• Share and watch images with the world
• Images last for a short amount of time giving you an up to date snapshot of the world
• See whats happening right now close to you
• Watch trending hashtags and watch all live images from your selected #
• Watch top images from the previous week
• Select your own language and translate imagetexts to your preferred language
• Get status of your own uploads
This application contains a collection of pictures on your favorite topic. You can install them on your desktop. In this application, there is a function that changes the desktop picture at specific intervals. The interval you choose yourself. After this interval on the desktop will be installed image that should be in the collection of the current picture. Install our app and enjoy your favorite topics.
Earth is the third planet from the Sun. It is the densest and fifth-largest of the eight planets in the Solar System. It is also the largest of the Solar System's four terrestrial planets. It is sometimes referred to as the world or the Blue Planet.
A planet is an astronomical object orbiting a star or stellar remnant that is massive enough to be rounded by its own gravity, is not massive enough to cause thermonuclear fusion, and has cleared its neighbouring region of planetesimals. The term planet is ancient, with ties to history, science, mythology, and religion. The planets were originally seen by many early cultures as divine, or as emissaries of deities. As scientific knowledge advanced, human perception of the planets changed, incorporating a number of disparate objects.
The Moon is the only natural satellite of the Earth and the fifth largest moon in the Solar System. It is the largest natural satellite of a planet in the Solar System relative to the size of its primary, having 27% the diameter and 60% the density of Earth, resulting in 1⁄81 its mass. Among satellites with known densities, the Moon is the second densest, after Io, a satellite of Jupiter.
The Sun is the star at the center of the Solar System. It is almost perfectly spherical and consists of hot plasma interwoven with magnetic fields. It has a diameter of about 1,392,684 km, around 109 times that of Earth, and its mass accounts for about 99.86% of the total mass of the Solar System. Chemically, about three quarters of the Sun's mass consists of hydrogen, while the rest is mostly helium. The remainder consists of heavier elements, including oxygen, carbon, neon and iron, among others.
The Solar System is the Sun and the objects that orbit the Sun. These are a planetary system of eight planets and various secondary bodies, dwarf planets and small Solar System objects that orbit the Sun directly, as well as satellites that orbit many planets and smaller objects. The Solar System formed 4.6 billion years ago from the gravitational collapse of a giant molecular cloud.
Astronomy is a natural science that is the study of celestial objects, the physics, chemistry, mathematics, and evolution of such objects, and phenomena that originate outside the atmosphere of Earth, including supernovae explosions, gamma ray bursts, and cosmic background radiation. A related but distinct subject, cosmology, is concerned with studying the universe as a whole.
The Universe is commonly defined as the totality of existence, including planets, stars, galaxies, the contents of intergalactic space, the smallest subatomic particles, and all matter and energy. Similar terms include the cosmos, the world, reality, and nature.
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support - setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version - it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use 'Prolific' or 'FTDI' chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
More on what you’ll find in the MOTHER EARTH NEWS app:
How to Can:
This is a free comprehensive resource that explains how to can fresh produce using both water bath and pressure canners. Complete basic instructions plus timing details for over 20 crops make this free tool a must-have for anyone who cans or wants to learn how to can. How to Can’s instructions are adapted from authoritative canning advice from the United States Department of Agriculture and Jarden Home Brands, maker of the Ball brand home canning products, America’s leading supplier of canning jars, lids and supplies.
The Basics section will fully equip even the most novice of canners with all the information needed to get started canning. It provides the list of recommended equipment, safety guidelines, and detailed step-by-step instructions for both water bath and pressure canning methods.
The Crops section gives the quantity of produce you’ll need and the expected yield of canned goods to help you plan efficiently. Complete instructions are included — plus an easy-to-use chart detailing the proper processing times — for each crop and recipe.
The Resources section will provide links to more books and sites to further hone your canning skills. Plus, you’ll find the best way to get quality home canning supplies and news from Ball Canning and Recipes.
Food Gardening Guide:
This free one-stop gardening resource provides expert advice on Crops and Techniques, plus a Resources section to find even more helpful information.
Shown with beautiful illustrations, the Crops section of the Food Gardening Guide includes planting and harvesting instructions along with recommended varieties, pest control advice and extra tips to improve your garden’s yields.
Beginner and advanced gardeners will appreciate the concise articles in the Techniques section, where mulching, pest control, watering tips, vertical gardening, season extension and more are all explained.
In the Resources section, which provides links to find even more great gardening information, you will find links to garden products and books to help you work more efficiently and knowledgably in your garden.
Guide to Women’s Health:
Our special issue about women’s health contains invaluable information for staying healthy and happy at any age.
Uncover natural remedies for every stage of life; learn which herbs help build better bones; defend against depression and relieve stress; peek inside our natural beauty box for a variety of body-care recipes, including moisturizing facials and rejuvenating hair rinses; tackle health concerns in the kitchen with antioxidant-rich berries, healthful iced teas, vitamin-rich greens and age-defying superfoods; and better your body, mind and spirit with breathing techniques, beneficial yoga postures and tips for better sex.
The MOTHER EARTH NEWS Guide to Women’s Health is truly a woman’s best friend.
* Maps out the actual coverage of each access point (AP)!
* AP names are displayed on the map
* See street address and area of APs
* You can select the criteria for inclusion on your map
* Info is saved in a database on your phone
Paid version: no ads, many Access Points, KML (Google Earth) export.
To commenter Don:
It will only import 100 APs from the free version because that's the most
the free version will save. If you mean export... there are no restrictions on the number of APs you can export in the paid version. If I am not understanding you please mail me.
If you are unable to view a KML or KMZ file or attachment in Google Earth, then this may be the app that you need!
KMLZ to Earth Pro allows you to browse through your local files to select a KML or KMZ file to display in Google Earth. It also allows you to view your saved email attachments in Google Earth.
In the Explorer activity, if you browse to a directory containing images with location information you can also:
* Tap the file icon to view the photo closely
* Tap the file name to create a KMZ file
* Tap "View images to create KMZ" to create a KMZ file with the locations and images from multiple photos
In your email application, save the KML or KMZ file, and then tap it again to choose to view it with KMLZ to Earth Pro.
Since Google Earth for Android doesn't seem to have published limits on file sizes, your success with files larger than 4MB may vary. Large files cause Google Earth to to load slowly, or if they are too large, not display them entirely. If this occurs, try to reduce the size of the images used or the number of images selected to create smaller KMZ files.
The size of the images shown in Google Earth decreases progressively as the total size of images are selected, in order to try to keep the total file size small enough to view on Google Earth for Android.
When creating a KMZ file, each image containing location information is shown as a thumbnail, along with the image name, time taken, resolution and size. Thumbnails can be tapped for a larger preview of the image. All, none, or individual files can be selected to create a KMZ file from images in one directory.
DO NOT PUT SPACES OR OTHER STRANGE CHARACTERS IN FILE NAMES! LETTER, NUMBER, UNDERSCORE, PERIOD, AND HYPHEN CHARACTERS ALLOWED. ANY OTHER CHARACTERS WILL BE REPLACED WITH UNDERSCORES.
File names must end in ".jpg", ".kml", ".kmz" to be visible to view in KMLZ to Earth Pro, and capitalization does not matter.
Files that you select to view are copied to the "Home" directory, typically /mnt/sdcard/kmlz. WARNING! Any file that does not end in ".kml" or ".kmz" will be deleted automatically from this directory, or when you choose to use Menu, Clear Home, and confirm.
The Home button will take you quickly to the /mnt/sdcard/kmlz directory (or a similar path) to see which files you have previously viewed, and view them again.
This app can't be set as default for any action, if you try, then it will reset itself. This ensures you the choice of action always and prevents a possible undesirable loop.
If experiencing problems with Google Earth, use the Menu, Manage Earth, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache. Clear Cache is very helpful to get accurate results if you are testing the same file name multiple times.
Likewise, if experiencing problems with KMLZ to Earth, use the Menu, Manage KMLZ, and either Force Stop, Clear Data, or Clear Cache.
This application runs a web server on your device at http://localhost:8001/ to serve pages from it's "Home" directory to Google Earth. In order to do this, it will have a running process in the background. A notification will be issued to remind you that this process is running. If you view the notification, then you can stop this background web server process. Also, from the application, pressing back will allow you to terminate the application and the background web server process.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
More from developer
The Washington Redskins are a professional American football team based in the Washington, D.C. area. They are currently members of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team plays at FedExField in Landover, Maryland, while its headquarters and training facility are at Redskin Park in Ashburn, Virginia.
The Redskins won the 1937 and 1942 Championship games, as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI.
The interactive and complete application for mobile has an attractive layout and offers many features and content to the Internet. For the fan who is all about Luan Santana: constantly updated schedules, news and photo downloads, complete discography, videos and other surprises.
You can interact in all areas of the app, uploading files and comments, and you can enjoy, rate and share publications using the integration of social networks. Anytime and anywhere.
Download now and enjoy the Luan Santana app!