We love when our partners come out with a new, improved version of their DAWs and our friends at Propellerhead Software are no exception! Check out all the new features of this industry-favorite music production package in this FREE "What's New" course.
See the new drag-and-drop interface. Experience the new sequencer interface. Mo then shows off the excellent, new browser with its vastly improved search and swap capabilities.
Finally, Mr. Volans demonstrates the awesome new Sotftube amps that'll blow your guitar tracks away! So sit back, under the guidance of Mo Volans, and see all the features in this FREE, "What's New in Reason 8" course!
Table of Contents:
1. Exploring the Interface (03:23)
2. Sequencer Facelift (02:51)
3. The New Transport Panel (03:56)
4. Faster Searching (03:00)
5. Drag & Drop Revolution (03:07)
6. Easy Swap Devices (03:03)
7. Super Quick Kits (02:45)
8. Smarter Track Handling (02:36)
9. Improved Note Editing (01:53)
10. Recent & Favorite Devices (03:00)
11. The Softube Amps (04:58)
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Right now you can find information on our labels and acts, video messages and diaries from our artists, realtime augmented reality views of the [PIAS] World and live streams of some of our best gigs including [PIAS] Nites.
We have also given you a peek into the world of [PIAS] Comedy – so keep your sense of humour handy.
The App will be constantly updated with new exciting features courtesy of [PIAS] Media – so if you see something cool out there in the world of Apps and think we should be including it, be sure to let us know.
You can browse the App by the [PIAS] labels or just take a look around:
[PIAS] App – the home of Play It Again Sam, Wall Of Sound, Different Recordings and [PIAS] Recordings
Featuring artists such as:
I Am Kloot
Joan As Police Woman
Soap & Skin
The Goldberg Sisters
The Jim Jones Revue
Matt & Kim
The Bloody Beetroots
Kris Menace & Dj Pierre
Reverend and The Makers
Scala & Kolacny Brothers
The Human League
The Jolly Boys feat Albert Minott
The Shortwave Set