Law Today App
− FAQs about important Indian laws
− Information resource about laws and court proceedings.
− Listings of law firms and lawyers
− Latest legal news, bills passed, etc.
− Information center for students like admissions, internships
− Snapshots of common laws
− Simple language makes it easy for beginners
The Law Today App contains comprehensive information about Indian laws and legal proceedings. It also has listings of law firms and lawyers. The app has a ready look up of important laws and related punishment. Law Today App also has regular updates of the latest news from the legal world including new bills coming into affect and latest judgments from the supreme and high courts.
Care has been taken to provide information using simple language, making it easier for everyone to understand even complicated laws.
Special features have been included to help students who are seeking a career in law.
It will improve you knowledge and help you the exact mean of all articles and punishment.This app is very helpful to students preparing for Bank P.O., PSU exams, Administrative exams of different states, Bank Clerical exams.
Check out our latest Law Terms Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 7,600 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Law terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Companies (Foreign Interests) Act, 1918
Company Law Board Regulations, 1991
THE Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006
The Company Act, 1956
The Company Secretaries Act, 1980
The Companies (Donations To National Funds) Act, 1951
The Depositories Act, 1996
The Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992
The Hire-Purchase Act, 1972
Indian Contract Act, 1872
The National Securities And Depositories Limited – ByeLaws, 1996
The Prevention of Money-Laundering Bill, 1999
Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
Prevention of Money-Laundering (Amendment) Act, 2005
The Partnership Act, 1932
The Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956
The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
The Swadeshi Cotton Mills Company Limited (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1986
The Tea Act, 1953
The State Financial Corporation Act, 1951
The State Financial Corporations (Amendment) Act, 2000
Special Economic Zones Act, 2005
The Tea Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Sick Tea Units) Act, 1985
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Act, 2010
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Ordinance, 2010
The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
Securities Contracts (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2007
Securities Laws (Amendment) Act, 2004
Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
The Rubber Act, 1947
The Faridabad Development Corporation Act,1956
The Rubber Amendment Act, 2009
Most us don't know our basic law due to which we face many problem in our life and especially female.
This application will make our society more aware about all various family laws which will help to decrease crime in our society.
Some of the features of this app are:
This is offline app and does not require internet connection.
It will help you to understand articles.
This app will help you to increase your general knowledge and will make you aware about our constitution.
This app also contain some of the basic law like Income Tax which is very useful for the employed and businessmen.
This app is very useful for the students who are preparing for government entrance exams like SSC,RPSC,BPSC,UPPSC,JPSC,CPSC,UPSC,CLAT etc.
PLEASE READ THE NOTES, thank you! :)
(1) If the app crashes or if you have an older version of Android - contact us. Please NOT rate the app. We'll get you the old version if you need it.
(2) SUPPORT & unabridged dictionary 28,000+ Entries: http://dictionary.thelaw.com.
- Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition), Bouvier's Law Dictionary and Wechsler's Law Dictionary.
(3) If you have bookmarks - the app should retain them, but no guarantees! :)
(4) HELP US HELP YOU!! To keep our free, by downloading it you consent to helping spread the word about TheLaw.com in blog posts, social media and wherever you can. We think that's a very fair exchange! :)
* Law Dictionary: Over 14,000+ definitions *offline!* - 28,000+ online!!
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
This is a Quick reference application for Indian Law & Acts. This app comes in handy for students pursuing Law, getting trained at a Police Academy and also lawyers in their professional workplace.
The user can quickly search the details for a specific Section Number within the Law & Acts by entering the corresponding Section Number.
This application contains:
2.Evidence Act Laws
Other Features of the App includes:
- A detailed listing of the Supreme Court and all the High Courts in India.
- A gallery of different courts in India
- Calendar stating the national holidays for the current year.
- Share feature to send information regarding a specific law to other colleagues or students
It is because of this lack of knowledge of the working of the system that the people are taken for a ride and are unnecessarily harassed and tortured at the hands of the prosecuting agencies.
-More than 10 000 entries
-Beautiful – Easy to use and beautiful user interface.
-Share - Upload and share your quotes instantly.
-Search – Full text search.
NOTE :-Please consult your own attorney for further information and advice any and all specific legal and law questions you may have.
These are the standard Law terms, which will be used globally. May vary from nation to nation.
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 20 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Statutes and Case Law Library is a cost-effective, mobile alternative to expensive legal resources like LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and antiquated legal statutes and case law deskbooks. With PushLegal’s simple point-and-click navigation, you can quickly find the specific rule or statute you’re looking for, and PushLegal will show you the leading case law associated with that specific rule or statute.
PushLegal is the only mobile app on the market that offers annotated case law alongside the relevant statutes and smart linking to Google Scholar! And monthly subscriptions are just $0.99 per book! Don’t pay $100 for a deskbook that will be out-of-date in no time! PushLegal’s content is consistently updated, so you can be sure you’re accessing the most up-to-date information.
Why carry around heavy deskbooks when you can access all the information you need from your phone? Leave your deskbooks on the shelf, find answers fast, and win more cases with our mobile law library in your pocket.
PushLegal is recommended by some of the nation’s top lawyers:
Dan Cogdell calls it “the most accessible way to get codes and case law.”
Katherine Scardino says it’s “the best app for attorneys—a must have.”
PushLegal was created by Jonathan J. Paull, a busy criminal and civil trial attorney in Houston. Knowing that all attorneys could benefit from statutes and case law access on-the-go, Jonathan set out to create a cost-effective, modern solution that will revolutionize the way attorneys can access information.
We understand that not all attorneys can afford products like LexisNexis, Westlaw, and Fastcase, and we also understand that all physical deskbooks will be out-of-date sooner or later. Download PushLegal now, and access everything you need on your phone.
Key App Features
- Annotated leading case law side by side with relevant rules and statutes
- More than 30 “deskbooks” of federal and state rules in your virtual library
- Intuitive design that leads you to the information you’re seeking quickly
- Smart linking to Google Scholar for review of entire judicial opinions
- E-mail option so you can forward any section to yourself or a colleague
- Customizable subscription options, so you only subscribe to exactly what you need
- Much more cost-effective than alternatives such as LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks
Our current content includes the following federal and state statutes:
Federal Bankruptcy Code
Federal Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual
Federal Search and Seizure Manual
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Title 8 Aliens & Nationality
Title 18 Crimes and Criminal Procedure
Delaware General Corporation Law
Texas Penal Code
Texas Code of Criminal Procedure
Texas Transportation Code
Texas Rules of Evidence (with criminal cases)
Texas Rules of Evidence (with civil cases)
Texas Business and Commerce Code
Texas Civil Practices and Remedies Code
Texas Property Code
Texas Business Organizations Code
Texas Family Code
Texas Health and Safety Code
Texas Probate Code
Texas Rules of Civil Procedure
California Penal Code
California Evidence Code
California Vehicle Code
Florida Crimes Code (Title XLVI)
Florida Evidence Code (Title VII)
New York Penal Law
New York Civil Practice Law & Rules
New York Criminal Procedure Law
New York Domestic Relations Law
We are continually expanding our selection. If you’d like to make a request, or if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for taking the time to consider using PushLegal, a cost-effective alternative to LexisNexis, Westlaw, Fastcase, and legal deskbooks. We hope you enjoy the app!
1. An application for law students, bringing the concepts of the law of torts to their fingertips. A very useful guide containing all the concepts along with the brief description of the case laws. Covers everything but is very small and compact.
2. Contains all the concepts
3. Also includes the landmark judgments with citations. [English, US, Indian Cases]
4. Completely Ad Free!
5. Accessibility Options - Increase and Decrease Font Size
6. Supports both Landscape & Portrait Mode
7. Excellent for revision.
8. A perfect handy tool when it comes to law of torts.
9. Super Easy UI And yes, its free!
c) False Imprisonment
f) Internal Infliction of Emotional Distress
g) Malicious Prosecution
i) Defenses in Law of Torts (Necessity, Private Defense, V.N.F.I. etc.)
k) Other concepts such as Vicarious Liability, Tender Year Doctrine etc.
Browse By Law Books
Search By Section No/Name
Search By Chapter No/Name
Banking Laws (21 Books)
Corporate Laws (35 Books)
Criminal and Motor Accident Laws (27 Books)
Consumer Laws (5 Books)
Direct Tax Laws (7 Books)
Education / Science and Technology Laws (20 Books)
Environment Laws (9 Books)
Family Laws (21 Books)
Foreign Exchange Laws (4 Books)
Indirect Tax Laws (13 Books)
Intellectual Property Laws (8 Books)
IT Laws (1 Book)
Legal and Professional Laws (19 Books)
Media Laws (4 Books)
Medical and Health Laws (4 Books)
Miscellaneous Laws (180 Books)
NRI Related Laws (3 Books)
Political and Election Laws (9 Books)
Property Laws (34 Books)
Public Related Laws (11 Books)
Punjab State Laws (32 Books)
Railways Laws (10 Books)
Service and Labour Laws (47 Books)
Stamp Laws (2 Books)
Repealed Laws (2 Books)
Defence Laws (5 Books)
Air Traffic Laws (2 Books)
Human Rights Laws (4 Books)
States Laws (1 Law Book)
Indian Law Books 540
It also has the Most Wanted Bare Acts like:
IPC - Indian Penal Code
CPC - Criminal Procedure Code
IEA - Indian Evidence Act
CRPC - Code of Civil Procedure
Service Tax law
Constitution Of India
MVA - Motor Vehicle Act
IEA - Indian Evidence Act
RTI - Right To Information Act
NIA - Negotiable Instrument Act
ICA - Indian Contract Act
JJA - Juvenile Justice Act
Unlawful Activities (Prev) Act
Prevention of Corruption Act
TPA - The Prisioners Act
POA - Probation of Offenders Act
FAA - Fatal Accidents Act
Prevention of Terrorism Act
Smuggle & Foriegn Exchange Manupulation Act
Jhabvala Bare Acts
What people are saying:
Wes Moncada on Jun 17, 2014
I love Air Jordan Retro 11's and I'm very excited for this release and I'm very happy that Get-Supplied.com is offering a pre order.
SO DAMN DOPE!!!!!!
Jonathan S. on Feb 04, 2015
I just got my pair today and everything was perfect. I got them in less than a week and I can't wait to rock these bad boys. Thank you get supplied, you guys are the real MVP and I'll be looking forward to buying another pair from you guys again.
Chat: Chat with other men and women throughout the world because they struggle too.
News: Access the latest news from leading organizations and professionals that are addressing porn and sex addiction
Videos: Browse a robust library of video clips related to porn and sex addiction.
Podcasts: Listen to the latest podcasts from organizations and professionals speaking on porn and sex addiction.
If you feel that you may be a porn or sex addict, we hope you fill use this app and visit our online community. We look forward to your feedback any time at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).