1. Introduction to Law
2. Concept of Law
3. Sources of law
4. Rules of Law
5. Classification of Law
6. Legal Act
7. Legal Done
8. Legal Business
9. Assumption Legal
10. Legal Consequences
11. Legal Duty
12. Legal Obligation
13. Right Real
14. Personal Law
17. Legal Person
18. Legal Status
19. Legal Capacity
20. Legal Relationship
21. Interpretation of Law
22. General Principles of Law
The study of law, in short, becomes the set of fundamental concepts learned by being subject to the domain of logic, which makes object definitions and assessments of permanent and universal validity.
Use the "Select Language" button to change the language.
- A revamped, highly intuitive and user friendly interface
Accessing laws and getting your daily dose of legal updates has never been easier
- Introducing the Q&A Section
Are you an advocate with an expertise in legal practice? With the new Law Today you can connect directly with people looking for solutions to their legal problems and guide them through with the proper legal solutions.
For the general public, asking your legal questions and finding the right answers has never been easier. We also provide our users with contact details of the legal counsels who answer their questions, therefore you not only have easy access to a good lawyer but you can be sure that they are right for you.
- Introducing the Jobs section
As a legal practitioner who is part of the Law Today community, you can now have first hand access to any openings in the legal field. You can also post legal openings at your firm for Law Associates and Internships. Hiring has never been easier and more focused since Law Today focuses solely on Jobs in the legal profession.
- Get your articles published
With the new Law Today you can read the latest legal news from various forums and you can also publish your own articles. Once they are approved your articles will be there for everyone to read.
- Find a Lawyer/Law Firm
Why limit yourself to your first and only choice? If your legal counsel is not serving you as per your needs, you can use Law Today to find and get in touch with any of the thousands of legal professional that we list on our platform. You can search for lawyer simply by your City and from there its all just one click away.
- Law Dictionary
The classic law dictionary is back with a revamped look and search engine. Searching for those peculiar legal terms is now simpler than ever
Now view laws in an easily readable and pleasant format. No need to download bulky pdf files or scroll through web pages. Law Today has all the essential laws bundled with it so that YOU can have the best possible experience
- Legal Forms
Have you ever wondered what is the format for an RTI? Or a Will? Or a tenancy agreement? Look no further. With the new Law Today we have bundled some of the most commonly used legal forms
Our team has endeavoured to provide you with the best possible solutions in an increasingly complex world. However we are always open to suggestions. Please make use of the feedback button to let us know what you want in the app and how we can improve your experience even further.
The first use of the term in this sense was in Roman law, pointed out in this way, the opinion of a lawyer in the matter, expressed in writing or in oral response. On the other hand, in modern legal systems, Latin maxim is primarily the ultimate act of required procedure in which the organ expresses its assessment. Therefore it can be delivered in virtually every area of law that requires the assessment of something by an organ. Most lawyers loves to use Latin phrases. This is due to the situation that the legal system of ancient Rome created a strong foundation in the legal systems of most Western countries.
Law Sentences is an application that has a legal latin maxims. First option generate maxim in alphabetical order with translation option, which help you practice it. Second option is similar to first but has generate random maxim sentences. The third option is a dictionary containing the maxims Legal. Use option fourth to rate application or write to me. The last option includes information about legal sayings and applications.
Companies (Foreign Interests) Act, 1918
Company Law Board Regulations, 1991
THE Companies (Amendment) Act, 2006
The Company Act, 1956
The Company Secretaries Act, 1980
The Companies (Donations To National Funds) Act, 1951
The Depositories Act, 1996
The Foreign Trade (Development and Regulation) Act, 1992
The Hire-Purchase Act, 1972
Indian Contract Act, 1872
The National Securities And Depositories Limited – ByeLaws, 1996
The Prevention of Money-Laundering Bill, 1999
Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
Prevention of Money-Laundering (Amendment) Act, 2005
The Partnership Act, 1932
The Securities Contract (Regulation) Act, 1956
The Sick Industrial Companies Act, 1985
The Sale of Goods Act, 1930
The Swadeshi Cotton Mills Company Limited (Acquisition and Transfer of Undertakings) Act, 1986
The Tea Act, 1953
The State Financial Corporation Act, 1951
The State Financial Corporations (Amendment) Act, 2000
Special Economic Zones Act, 2005
The Tea Companies (Acquisition and Transfer of Sick Tea Units) Act, 1985
The Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Act, 2010
Securities and Insurance Laws (Amendment and Validation) Ordinance, 2010
The Securities Contracts (Regulation) Act, 1956
Securities Contracts (Regulation) Amendment Act, 2007
Securities Laws (Amendment) Act, 2004
Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act, 2002
The Rubber Act, 1947
The Faridabad Development Corporation Act,1956
The Rubber Amendment Act, 2009
It will improve you knowledge and help you the exact mean of all articles and punishment.This app is very helpful to students preparing for Bank P.O., PSU exams, Administrative exams of different states, Bank Clerical exams.
Check out our latest Law Terms Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 7,600 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Law terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
Ever had your phone ring in class because you forgot to silence it?
School Assistant + will notify you when a class has started and automatically mute your phone for you during class.
Do you have trouble remembering when is your next test or assignment or what to study for your upcoming exam?
School Assistant + will remind you and even chart your progress throughout the year!
This version offers the following advantages over the free version:
• Main screen customization
• Weighted grades and evaluation types
• Better control and prediction on grades
• Unlimited evaluation types
• Tablet-designed main screen
• Google Calendar sync (one way)
• Events widget (Android 3 and 4 - can be added in the lock screen in Android 4.2 and up)
• Custom icons
• Password protection
• Schedule widget
• No ads
• Many more features coming soon...
If you want to check if School Assistant + supports your needs and wants, you can try the free version first.
Upgrading from the free version? Here is how to import your data:
• Make sure you have the latest version of School Assistant installed
• Open the free version, go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Export > Export
• Open School Assistant +, complete the initial setup and then go to Menu > Settings > Tools > Import and follow the instructions
Do you have ideas to make School Assistant better or have you found a bug?
Contact me and I'll implement/solve it as soon as possible.
Leaving negative comments here won't help me solve the issue.
Coming soon only in School Assistant +
• Better Google Calendar integration
• Smart event adding
• User support
• Many other features
• Learn programming ( Linux, Python, Java, C+ , Scratch & more) from Harvard & MIT professors.
• Take college classes in Business, Statistics, Nutrition, Health, AI, Big Data, Cybersecurity, & Robotics.
• Prep for AP biology, physics & math exams.
• Get training & tutorials in Entrepreneurship & Leadership
• Expand your mind with classes on Happiness & Alien Worlds.
• Sign up online at edX.org and then use this mobile companion app to watch free video lectures on the go.
• Stream class videos via Wi-Fi or cellular connection
• Download videos to watch anytime
• View course announcements and handouts
• Follow along course videos with closed captions
• Education and tutorials on your schedule
edX is non profit offering Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) to students, teachers, homeschoolers, high school students preparing for college, anyone looking to improve skills for professional and continuing education. Anyone who wants a free education & loves learning will enjoy watching classes and tutorials in this free learning app.
Get mobile access to over 300 courses in subjects like:
Business and Management
English Composition and Language
High School Math
Programming (Python, Linux, Java)
Preparation for AP Exams
"Learning on the go! Beautiful design, clean, easy to use. The ability to download lectures and view offline is just great if you want to study during a commute. I really enjoyed this app and the effort that was put into making it. This works smoothly and seamlessly as compare to other online course apps I have tried. Flawless experience across platform."
-(Vishal G.) ★★★★★
There are more than 60 edX courses available on the edX mobile app, with more being added each day.
Courses available on the edX app:
• Harvard University – Introduction to Computer Science
• Boston University – Preparing for the AP* Physics1 Exam
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 101: Who is your customer?
• MIT – Entrepreneurship 102: What can you do for your customer?
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam Part 2: Populations
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 2: Electricity and Magnetism
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – The Road to Selective College Admissions
• McGill University – Natural Disasters
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 3: Evolution and Diversity
• School Yourself – Introduction to Algebra
• School Yourself – Introduction to Geometry
• St. Margaret’s Episcopal School – Advanced Spanish Language and Culture
• California Institute of Technology – Pricing Options with Mathematical Models
• Georgetown University – Preparing for the AP* Physics C: Electricity and Magnetism Exam
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Part 1
• Cooper Union – Preparing for the AP* Chemistry Exam – Part 1
• Weston High School – On-Ramp to AP* Physics C: Mechanics
• Delft University of Technology – Pre-University Calculus
• UC Berkeley – The Beauty and Joy of Computing (CS Principles), Part 1
• UC Berkeley – Preparing for the AP* Computer Science A Exam – Level Up! Part 1
• Boston University – Alien Worlds: The Science of Exoplanet Discovery and Characterization
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Biology Exam – Part 2: Genetics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Physics 2 Exam – Part 3: Optics and Modern Physics
• Rice University – Preparing for the AP* Environmental Science Exam – Part 3: Pollution and Resources
• MIT – Circuits and Electronics
• Delft University of Technology – Solar Energy
• MIT – A Global History of Architecture – Part 1
Most us don't know our basic law due to which we face many problem in our life and especially female.
This application will make our society more aware about all various family laws which will help to decrease crime in our society.
PLEASE READ THE NOTES, thank you! :)
(1) If the app crashes or if you have an older version of Android - contact us. Please NOT rate the app. We'll get you the old version if you need it.
(2) SUPPORT & unabridged dictionary 28,000+ Entries: http://dictionary.thelaw.com.
- Blacks Law Dictionary (2nd Edition), Bouvier's Law Dictionary and Wechsler's Law Dictionary.
(3) If you have bookmarks - the app should retain them, but no guarantees! :)
(4) HELP US HELP YOU!! To keep our free, by downloading it you consent to helping spread the word about TheLaw.com in blog posts, social media and wherever you can. We think that's a very fair exchange! :)
* Law Dictionary: Over 14,000+ definitions *offline!* - 28,000+ online!!
* All major abbreviations for case citation, e.g. F.2d, N.W.2d
* Search, browse, bookmark entries + tablet optimized
* Law Guide & FAQs: 300+ articles
* Legal Advice Forums & case review for quick answers
* Lawyer Directory, Legal Forms, Law Journal
* Other resources available through TheLaw.com Mobile Site
SUPPORT AND INFORMATION
To open a support ticket: http://www.thelaw.com/support/
Add a term to the dictionary: http://dictionary.thelaw.com
Ask a legal question: http://www.thelaw.com/forums/askquestion.php
* Beauty, Simplicity, and Reliability - myHomework has a modern design and simple interface making it easy for anyone to use. Our apps fill their role as a planner without network connectivity.
* Amazing Anywhere - With highly rated apps for your phone, tablet and a wonderful website, it's the most complete on the go planner experience anywhere.
* Price - It is free and a premium ads-free experience is just $4.99/year across all of the apps and website.
* Experience - myHomework has been around since 2009 and continually improving the experience based on the feedback of our users.
But don't listen to us, check out just some of the coverage we've received...
2014: PCWorld 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: Family Circle Magazine 10 Best Apps for Students
2014: USAToday Best Back to School Apps
2013: Edudemic The 16 Apps And Tools Worth Trying This Year
2012: HLNTV Top 4 Back to School Apps
2012: Yahoo News 10 Helpful Apps for Students
2012: The Street 10 Best Back-to-School Apps
2011: Main Street Back-to-School: The Best Smartphone Apps
2010: Mashable Top 10 Back to School Apps
2009: Time Magazine Top 10 Back To School Apps
2009: Business Insider The Top 10 Back-To-School iPhone Apps
The Free Android App:
Homework Organizer/Student Planner
With a Free myHomeworkapp.com account:
Reminders That Sync
Late & Upcoming From Home & Widget
Free Blue, Black and Pink Themes
With a paid Premium Account:
Access to over 60 Themes
Upload pictures and files to your homework and classes
Class Schedule Widget for Today's Classes
myHomework accounts with ads are available free of charge. We also offer a premium ad-free service for those that wish to pay. Once an account's paid premium time has expired, they will be converted back to the free plan.
Course Location - used to help find schools and classes nearby
Accounts - used to prepopulate email address when signing up
Internet - used to sync with myhomeworkapp.com
Phone State - used to get the identifier of the device
Do you forget your school agenda? Have trouble when you study reading what you wrote in your planner? Are you looking for a replacement to that paper student planner, school diary, or academic agenda? myHomework is just what you're looking for.
The clean interface and design make this app great for college, high school, or middle school. This homework agenda contains additional features that make it easy to use for high school students with a block class schedule. Keeping track of assignments has never been better! With myHomework, you'll never forget to study again.
The myHomework student agenda is today's students favorite way to focused, reduce anxiety and study better. With this school agenda, the information normally hidden in the academic planner is now available everywhere.
Using myHomework as a school organizer makes keeping track of what assignments to do easier than ever before. With myHomework, when it's time to study, you won't waste any time trying to remember what to work on.
Improve your study habits; start using myHomework to track your assignments today!
What people are saying:
Wes Moncada on Jun 17, 2014
I love Air Jordan Retro 11's and I'm very excited for this release and I'm very happy that Get-Supplied.com is offering a pre order.
SO DAMN DOPE!!!!!!
Jonathan S. on Feb 04, 2015
I just got my pair today and everything was perfect. I got them in less than a week and I can't wait to rock these bad boys. Thank you get supplied, you guys are the real MVP and I'll be looking forward to buying another pair from you guys again.
Chat: Chat with other men and women throughout the world because they struggle too.
News: Access the latest news from leading organizations and professionals that are addressing porn and sex addiction
Videos: Browse a robust library of video clips related to porn and sex addiction.
Podcasts: Listen to the latest podcasts from organizations and professionals speaking on porn and sex addiction.
If you feel that you may be a porn or sex addict, we hope you fill use this app and visit our online community. We look forward to your feedback any time at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow Jeff as he, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Peanut, Walter and the rest of the gang travel all over the world to perform.
Right here, you can find:
-Jeff’s latest videos
-Photos from fans
-The latest news and updates
-Access to Jeff’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Vine
-New items in the Jeff Dunham Store
Don’t miss out! You never know where Jeff and the guys will be next.