Try Electrum now, with Google's two hour refund window!
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog. Also get more sound PAKS from Google Play, most are free, look for "Electrum Pak"
● Preview (audition) samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat. (Live audition). NO OTHER APP ON THE MARKET DOES THIS!
● Record VOCALS, freestyle rap along with the beat, or record an instrument (guitar, etc) - using the VOCAL/INSTRUMENT track feature!
● Use LOOPS as well as one shot samples
● Ringtone , WAV, MIDI, and Pad bounce export - load your song into FruityLoops or other DAW on your PC and keep working
● Load up to 16 samples.
● 16 Mute groups available, for more realistic drums
● Load MIDI drum files for quicker programming. Electrum comes with an assortment of pre-made MIDI files.
● Set samples or loops to retrigger on programmed slots or to play completely through before triggering the sample again
● Save your own custom drumkit settings
● RECORD samples to PADS with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, pitch and pan Left/Right.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add FX to your samples:
- Stereo Spread
● Play Electrum with an external USB MIDI controller
USB MIDI Control has been tested on:
Galaxy Nexus phone
Galaxy Tablet 10.1
● Plug a USB computer keyboard into your phone with an OTG USB cable and you can start/stop Electrum's pattern sequencer using space bar!
● Sharing - install the Soundcloud app from the market and you can share beats right to soundcloud (see Electrum's Menu->More->Share Exported)
Also check out my ReLoop music sequencer, which allows you to sequence loops just like Garageband or Sony's ACID.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits
- ROLLING STONE
50% off for a limited time!
"USEFUL and FUN!"
"Thank you for creating Drum Beats+. It is nearly exactly what I was looking for – an easy to use, stereophonic drum machine with a good variety of preset loops (I did not want to have to do a lot of programming), good quality (lifelike) percussion instrument voices, and user selectable tempo. It has added zest and a good deal of fun to my practice sessions. I look forward to using it as a creative tool in my current songwriting endeavors." 5 stars. US iOS Customer, Dave.
Drum Beats+ is a simple and fun collection of drum loops for stress-free jamming and songwriting accompaniment. A typical drum machine requires you to make your own beats from scratch; not this one. Ranging from 1 to 4 bars in length, these drum loops are great for casual practice or exploring song ideas. No assembly required! Plug into speakers for optimal sound (or just play right from your device!). This is the drum machine you’ve always wanted!
- Gorgeous, Simple Design
- Over 100 Drum Loops (various styles)
- Beat Pack Store
- Includes "Hit Song" Pack
(remakes of beats from 16 chart-topping songs)
- Easy Tempo Changer (60-190BPM, intervals of 5BPM)
- Tempo count-off (precount)
- Loud and Clear Sound (Professionally Mastered)
- Randomizer Button
- Use as a metronome for rhythm practice
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Tap a beat to start playing.
2) Tap 'Tempo' to change the speed.
3) Tap 'Star' icon to save a favorite beat.
WHY IS THIS APP UNIQUE?
Drum Beats+ was created for those who simply need great beats fast without fiddling with drum machine programming or waiting on a human drummer. The app store has plenty of drumkit simulator apps, as well as more complex beat-making apps - but for musicians who just need great beats on-demand, there were no serious options, until now.
Drum Beats+ has been optimized for ease of use and creative accompaniment. And if you understand the benefits of a metronome for practice, this app will be invaluable. It’s like a metronome, but better!
A VARIETY OF BEATS
Drum Beats+ includes 100+ drum loops created by a professional drummer and offers out of the box accompaniment for almost any type of music imaginable. Add-on packs cover even more ground - Jazz, Blues, Country, Metal, etc. We are continually adding new beats to make this app the most robust, easy-to-use drum machine app on the market!
EASY TEMPO CONTROL
One-touch tempo adjustment. Each beat is sampled at the following speeds:
TWO WAYS TO PLAY
1) Tap a beat name to play.
2) Tap the 'Randomizer' to quickly audition random beats. (Great for fresh inspiration!)
+ STARTER PACK:
A collection of 16 must-have drum beats spanning rock, blues, jazz, as well as artificial. Think of this as the 'Pack of All Trades'.
+ HIT SONGS:
16 beats modeled after some of the most popular and easily recognizable songs ever recorded. Perfect for playing along to the hits or making entirely new creations!
Whether you're looking to write your next hit song or just add spice to your practice, this pack offers 22 fun and versatile beats.
+ BREAK BEATS:
Cool, hip and edgy grooves to get the party started.
+ RHYTHM & TIMING:
Master your internal clock, dynamics and rhythmic feels with this 41-beat instructional pack. Contains ‘no-beat’ beats which act as a metronome for you to practice different rhythms over.
MORE SOUNDS W/ 'BEAT PACKS'
Keep the beats coming! Jazz, Blues, Country, Heavy Metal, Latin and more are available via in-app purchase. Replace your boring metronome with this one-of-a-kind drum machine today!
** Referring to an user comment: Of course you can swing. Choosing 3 subdivision you will get lots of swing rhythms, and you can edit and create your own swinging patterns.
ADM lets you create your own rhythms in a fast and very simple way. You can set any measure, whether simple or compound, typical or odd times. The possibilities are endless
● More than fifty amazing sounds with the best quality. Try to connect your device to a stereo HiFi music system to get the best and enjoy the groove
● More than 100 home rhythms and 200 rhythmic patterns you can combine for getting your own rhythms easily.
● 2 Easy ways to create new rhythms; combining the saved patterns with wheels, or just editing the full rhythm.
● Tap button to set beats per minute ( BPM ) faster
● Set any unusual time signatures, like 5, 7, 11, 13, 15 , etc... Infinite possibilities !
● Also you can use it as a very cool metronome
● 5 Hi hats, 5 Snare Drums, 5 Bass drums, 4 Ride cymbals, Snare Hoops, Claps, Cowbells, Tambourines, Conga, Shaker, Sticks, Clicks, etc… All of them with two layers of sensibility.
● Some of the rhythmic styles you can use quickly are Pop, Rock, Funk, Shuffle, Latin, Reggae, Jazz, AfroCuban, Son, Cha Cha, Rhumba, Waltz, Drum & Bass, Abacua, Regaetton …
● The best tool for any musician for playing, practice or get inspired.
A drum machine, sometimes called a rhythm machine, is an electronic musical instrument designed to imitate the sound of drums or other percussion instruments. They are used in a variety of musical genres, not just purely electronic music. They are also a common necessity when session drummers are not available or desired. Smaller and lighter than a VHS tape, the drum machine comes with various repeating drum patterns and styles to serve as the backbeat for everything from hard rock to jazz, pop, funk, salsa and hip hop. Tempo or beats per minute (BPM) is adjustable, and some drum machines also include percussion sounds.
Most modern drum machines are sequencers with a sample playback (rompler) or synthesizer component that specializes in the reproduction of drum timbres. Though features vary from model to model, many modern drum machines can also produce unique sounds, and allow the user to compose unique drum beats.
Like most digital devices, the drum machine has a LED screen for cycling through "patches" or tracks named according to music genre. "Rock" might be one category, with 10 or more track variations called HR-1, HR-2, HR-3, and so on. Each track within the category will differ from the others in some way. One might use the kick drum on an extra beat, while another might include toms or a cymbal ride.
The first drum machine was in 1930–32, the spectacularly innovative and hard to use Rhythmicon was realized by Leon Theremin at the request of Henry Cowell, who wanted an instrument with which to play compositions whose multiple rhythmic patterns, based on the overtone series, were far too hard to perform on existing keyboard instruments. The invention could produce sixteen different rhythms, each associated with a particular pitch, either individually or in any combination, including en masse, if desired. Received with considerable interest when it was publicly introduced in 1932, the Rhythmicon was soon set aside by Cowell and was virtually forgotten for decades. The next generation of rhythm machines played only preprogrammed rhythms such as mambo, tango, or the like. They also have other patterns like bossa nova.
Preset drum machine (also programmable) for live playing with your preferred musical instrument.
Drummer friend plays the drums as a real drummer using different samples at different velocity and even different samples at the same velocity, simulating left-right hand and different touch.
Requires fast devices, at least 1 Ghz or dual core.
Could be that with low memory heap gingerbread devices only most important multilayer sounds will be loaded.
If you have high end device please consider Drummer Friend HD with 4 extended drums kits!!
- 120 presets rhythms everyone with intro, ending, fill-in and variation parts
- 48 stereo sounds for a comprehensive acoustic drums kit and percussions using 222 samples, plus 16 mono vintage samples of tr808.
- 2 drums kits
- multilayer/multisample of key sounds (kick, snares, high hat, stick, toms)
- effects engine with reverb, bass boost,3d virtualizer, equalization curves
- humanized drums playback based on evaluation of real human errors: every beat sounds slightly different for timing, volume and timbre
- editor that allows to modify existing rhythms and create new ones
- possibility of send and share your rhythms
- limiter effect that simulate compressor used on drums recording; the sound is first expanded and then limited with a limiter; the main stream volume control can be used to compensate this effect on sound level.
112 presets rhythms are:
12/8, 16 beat, 8 beat, afro, around, back beat, ballad, beat 6/8, beat 6/8 2,
blues bossanova, blues bossanova 2, boogie, bop,
bossanova 1, 2, 2 var, brush,
break, cha cha, cha cha cha, dance 1,2, disco 1, 2, 3, dubstep
hip hop 1,2,3,4,5, funk 1, 2, 3, fusion, fusion jazz,
groove 6/4 jazz, latin 1, 2, 3, flamenco, smooth 1
modern bossa, pop 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, pop slow 1, pop slow 2,
rock 1, 2, 3,4,5,6,7,8, rock hard, rock terzine,
rumba 1, 2, 3, reggae 1,2, samba 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
salsa hit, salsa (2-3 clave), salsa (2-3 tick), salsa (3-2 clave),
shuffle, strange, soft march, songo 1, songo 2, slow roll 6/4, stevie 1,
swing 1, 2, 3 (3/4), 4, 5, 6, 7 ride, 8 half time,
take 5/4, tango 1, 2, techno, tr808 bossa a, tr808 bossa b, tr808 rock, waltz 1, 2, 3 jazz
world (disable limiter) ,
beguine, bossanova 3, joget 1,2, latin sunday, pop 6, reggae 3, reggae 4 boogie, whisky, wind beat, jazz fiesta, jazz funk
To modify an existing rhythm select it from main app and touch the edit checkbox,
then the rhythm editor will be started and show four tracks of events view with some controls in the upper part of screen.
Every quarter note is divided by 24 ticks, at 12th ticks we have an 1/8 note, at 6Th ticks a 1/16 note, at 3 ticks 1/32 note, at 2 1/32 triplet, at 1 tick 1/64 triplet.
You simply touch a + symbols or an existing sound and the app show you a dialog for add, modify or clear an event.
On the selection list in the main screen the user sequences are written in blue bold style.
User sequences are stored in /drummerfriend/usersequences.xml that is a xml format file.
You can share your sequences with another user (that must have drummer friend ver 1.2 or above) sending this file as attachment with Gmail.
When the user receive and views this attachment from Gmail using drummer friend, sequences will be imported.
Beatbox Kits from these drum machines:
Ace, Ajk, Boss DR55, DR70, DR110, DR202, DR220, DR550, DR660, Casio CT310, MT18, MT100, MT500, Rapman, RZ1, Eko, E-mu Drumulator, Modular, Farfisa, Gulbransen, Jomox, Korg KR33, KRZ, M1, MP7, MP35, MS10, MS20, SR120, T1, Lel, Linn, Luxor, Maestro, Mattel, Nord Rack, Novation, Oberheim, Polyvox, Quisimidi, Rhodes, Rhythm Ace, Roland CR68, CR1000, Juno 106, JV80, MC09, MC202, MC303, MT32, PB300, S50, SC880, SH09, System 100, TR77, TR505, TR606, TR707, TR808, TR909, XP5080, Sakata, Sequential Circtuits, Simmons SD5, SD8, SD1000, Solton, Univox, Veromona, Visco, Wersi, Yamaha CS5, DD10, Electone, EM9, FSR1, MR10, PSR, RX, RY30, TG33
Start producing now: Play loops and sequences with the 16-pad multi-touch enabled main screen and program your own sequences and drum grooves by setting steps and notes.
Upload and manipulate your own loops and sounds or use and mix the ones included in the app or provided for download on mikrosonic's website. Tweak the sounds with the sampler and effects like reverb, phaser and distortion. Record any sound with your device’s built-in microphone.
Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets.
If you already use mikrosonic’s popular RD4 – Groovebox, loops you’ve created and exported there can also be instantly available to work into your music!
Use the SPC – Music Sketchpad to:
- 16-pad screen mixes loops and sequences
- Remix your tracks in real-time
- Import your own samples/loops in the WAV format up to 24-bit 96 kHz
- Loops can be up to 8 bars long
- Recording of performances in exportable WAV format
- Comes with 2 pre-programmed scenes
- Additional scenes for download at the mikrosonic website
- Pad play options: Loop, One Shot and direct sample play
- Three pad start options: Instant, Next Beat, Next Bar
- Tap Tempo
Program your own beats and grooves
- Full featured drum machine
- Flexible sequencer
- Step sequencer for each of the 16 pads
- Every step sequencer with up to 64 steps
- Individual velocity/accent settings for each step
- Different step lengths from 1/4 to 1/32
Scribble your musical ideas
- 16 tracks with up to 4 variations
- Keyboard for melodic composition
- Sound library with one-shot samples
Record sounds and loops
- Record your voice, instrument or any other sound directly with your device's built-in microphone
- Record one-shot samples with trigger function
- Record loops in sync with quantization and overdub function
- Use the recordings instantly in your performance
Edit your sounds
- Waveform display
- Gain, pan and tuning knobs
- Envelope control with attack and decay
- Reverse, normalize and cut function
- Up to 16 steps volume and pan envelope for loops
- Slicer for recombining loop elements
- All actions in real-time
- Reverb, delay, phaser, filter and distortion
- Freely assignable to each pad
- Real-time controllable effects
- X/Y control field for each effect
- 4 effect sends
- Chaining of 2 effects
- Multi-touch control
- Optimized for phones and 7- to 10-inch tablets
- Special rack view in portrait mode for 10-inch tablets
- OpenSL integration for lower latency
- Direct integration of RD4 - Groovebox loops
- Integrated browser for loading WAV files from your SD card
- SoundCloud Sharing Kit integration
- File sharing capability
- Android 2.2 or higher
- screen resolution 800×480 (WVGA) or higher
- 800 MHz CPU or faster supporting ARMv7
Please note that version 2 of the SPC is a multiple APK that will start the older version 1.8.2 of the SPC instead of version 2.0 if the Android version on your device is below Android 2.2.
More details at: http://www.mikrosonic.com/spc
These are the most advanced drum app for your smartphone.
Drums feature more than 20 different components, cymbals and percussion elements. You can move drums across the screen, adjust each drum volume and screen size separately and add or remove drums from setups.
With this drums you can create and edit your own drum setups and record music beats and share them with your friends
Get this drum set and create your beats.
Join us on Facebook:
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
With Drum-Tuner you can accurately tune your drums to specific frequencies.
Drum-Tuner has a unique Frequency Filter. Out of all the frequencies a drum produces Drum-Tuner filters out the frequency you want for tuning your drums.
HOW IT WORKS:
First measure the frequencies near all lugs and tune where you find the biggest differences.
Then tap and tune the head lug-by-lug in a cross pattern. Repeat this until each step gives you the desired Tune Frequency.
An overview with frequencies is also available. Start from here with developing your own sound.
Drum-Tuner is the app you were waiting for. Now you can tune your drums more accurate and much faster.
You can store your frequency details for future use.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
= This is a Sound Plugin for App: Walk Band. It can't run alone!
= Please install Walk Band first from Google Play to use this plugin.
Walk Band: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamestar.pianoperfect
1. Enter Drum Pad or Drum Machine Screen of Walk Band
2. Select switch instrument icon.
3. This new instrument icon will automatic show. Select it and load the new sound.
1. This need Perfect Piano v5.9.0 or newer version and Your phone has a SD Card inserted or preload flash storage.
Any issue let us know: email@example.com. Thanks!
Full app with no adverts.
◆ Studio quality samples, created by professional musicians and producers.
◆ Load and save up to 3 different sound bank layouts.
◆ Shape assigned pads, for straightforward use.
◆ Pitch resample all samples.
◆ 24 fully editable sample pads
◆ 1 octave keyboard (13 keys) with pitch shifting spanning 5 octaves.
◆ 5 different synthesizers.
◆ ADSR and synthesizer volume adjustment.
◆ Sample Pads
Select a sample for each pad and customise its volume, pitch, and loop duration. Layer up to 24 looping or touch triggered pads at once.
Choose from 5 different synthesizer types to create your riffs and bass lines. Select the central octave with the octave + or – buttons, and pitch shift up to three notes at once in real time with the pitch shift wheel.
Use the rotating potometers to alter the attack, decay, release and sustain of your synth to get the perfect sound to fit your creation.
For the latest updates and to connect to the F.T.M. community:
- Search and like Fresh Touch Media on Facebook
- Follow @freshtouchapps on Twitter
Tutorial videos and more music apps:
Check out our other electronic music apps:
Bass Drop Dubstep - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bassdrop
Bass Drop Trap - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.freshtouchmedia.bdtrap
This sample add-on for GrooveMixer Drum Machine contains 248 samples of drums for making hip hop, rap, house and techno beats. There are 9 drum kits and 1 pack with 128 BPM house loops (basses, synths, drums).
All samples are WAV 16bit, 44.1kHz, Mono.
More samples can be found at http://groovemixer.com/samples/
All WAV sounds will be installed to external storage of your device (sdcard) to GrooveMixer sample folder (/groovemixer/samples).
What people are saying:
Wes Moncada on Jun 17, 2014
I love Air Jordan Retro 11's and I'm very excited for this release and I'm very happy that Get-Supplied.com is offering a pre order.
SO DAMN DOPE!!!!!!
Jonathan S. on Feb 04, 2015
I just got my pair today and everything was perfect. I got them in less than a week and I can't wait to rock these bad boys. Thank you get supplied, you guys are the real MVP and I'll be looking forward to buying another pair from you guys again.
Chat: Chat with other men and women throughout the world because they struggle too.
News: Access the latest news from leading organizations and professionals that are addressing porn and sex addiction
Videos: Browse a robust library of video clips related to porn and sex addiction.
Podcasts: Listen to the latest podcasts from organizations and professionals speaking on porn and sex addiction.
If you feel that you may be a porn or sex addict, we hope you fill use this app and visit our online community. We look forward to your feedback any time at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
Save favorite meditations, share them with friends, and connect with The Upper Room community.