List of albums:
* album: "1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours" (1990)
* album: "Kerplunk!" (1991)
* album: "Dookie" (1994)
* album: "Insomniac" (1994)
* album: "Nimrod" (1997)
* album: "Warning:" (2000)
* album: "Shenanigans" (2002)
* album: "American Idiot" (2004)
* album: "21st Century Breakdown" (2009)
* album: "iUno!" (2012)
* album: "iDos!" (2012)
* album: "iTre!" (2012)
* other album
If you found some lyrics not correct please contact me. Please enjoy sing green day song.
For good chroma keying, green/blue screens must be extremely even, or fine edge detail like hair and transparency starts to become blotchy, which is the hallmark of bad green screen.
Invented by Per Holmes, creator of the Hollywood Camera Work training, Green Screener is a new kind of tool for lighting a green screen that breaks your green screen up into bands, so you can easily see how to light it.
Whether you're working on a $100M blockbuster or shooting green screen in your basement, Green Screener will raise the quality of your green screen to a new standard.
Björk has collaborated with artists, designers, scientists, instrument makers, writers and software developers to create an extraordinary multimedia exploration of the universe and its physical forces, processes and structures - of which music is a part. Each in-app experience is inspired by and explores the relationships between musical structures and natural phenomena, from the atomic to the cosmic. You can use Biophilia to make and learn about music, to find out about natural phenomena, or to just enjoy Björk’s music.
Biophilia opens into a three-dimensional galaxy with a compass allowing navigation between the 3-dimensional universe and a two-dimensional track list. Take a closer look by tapping on stars within the constellations and you’ll see that each is a full app-within-an-app that gives access to the inspired combination of artifacts for each new Björk song: interactive art and games, music notation which can be used to sing along karaoke-style, abstract animations, lyrics, and essays that explore Björk’s inspirations for the track. These artifacts bring together conventional and alternative ways of representing and making music to create an environment for entertainment and learning. Biophilia challenges the way we think about music. Here, for the first time, is a music album that exploits the multimedia capabilities of mobile interactive technologies.
Biophilia was developed by Björk in collaboration with interactive artist and app developer Scott Snibbe, and Björk's longtime design collaborators M/M Paris. The individual apps were created by Luc Barthelet, Drew Berry, Kodama Studios, Stephen Malinowski, Scott Snibbe Studio, John Simon Jr., Touch Press, and Max Weisel.
• Three-dimensional galactic interface with the song Cosmogony
• Nine fully interactive song apps
• Music scores with karaoke playback
• Abstract song animation
“Hyper Hyper”, “How much is the fish?”, “Dööp Dööp Dööp…” and many more – a total of 16 original shouts by H.P. Baxxter are available and can be played by clicking the buttons directly after downloading.
Loads of fun is guaranteed, no matter where, in the office, at school, in the club, at home or on the go. With this app you will have your favorite H.P. shouts with you at all times – an absolute must-have for all Scooter fans!
The app includes the following shouts:
- 1,2,3 Fire!
- Dööp dööp dööp
- Hyper hyper
- How much is the fish?
- Respect to the men in the ice cream van
- Ihr seid ja alle wahnsinnig!
- Nobody is hotter than shotter
- Dawai, dawai, dawai
- Faster harder Scooter
- Move your ass!
- Ohohoh oho!
- Ihr Schweine!
- App includes "Meekstagram" photo filtering (8 unique photo filters around Meek's debut album release "Dreams & Nightmares") that you can use on your photos taken with your device! Post Meekstagram photos to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or email them.
- Stream songs from "Dreams & Nightmares"
- Latest news, photos, tour info, Twitter, Facebook, & mobile exclusives right on your phone
App developed by Conduit Mobile & published by Warner Bros Records / Warner Music Group
Get access to the world of Gerard Way and his traveling companion Lola
Stay up to date with Gerard's latest clips, pictures and news.
Create, customise and share your own G logo pictures and videos
-Easily shoot beautiful multi-shot videos and Images
-Customise your Content with filters, the G logo and your own text
-Find, Follow and Interact with other Gerard Way Fans
-Automatically follow Gerard's account for his latest posts in your feed
-Instantly post your customized content to Twitter, Facebook and the Gpic website
-Start your own Hashtag trends
Check out amazing content from Gerard, Lola & Fans at: www.gerardwaygpic.com
Ready. Set. GLOW!
Download the OFFICIAL iPhone application for recording artist and Brick Squad Monopoly CEO Waka Flocka Flame! Its Free!
App includes an official Waka Flocka Flame professionally recorded sound board including 15 original sound bites by Flocka
This app is all thing Flocka! Get up to date Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, News, and Tour Dates & more right to your phone.
App developed by Conduit Mobile and published by the Warner Music Group
• Constantly updated news feed in real time, for all the latest Monkees news
• Access to the real-time @officialMonkees Twitter and Facebook feeds
• Full-length music videos from The Monkees
• Tour dates for The Monkees and Micky, Mike & Peter solo dates
• Links to purchase official Monkees merch and more!