Move away from rote memorization techniques and learn how to read music notes in a natural and engaging way. Note trainer lite is a fun sight-reading game that teaches you to recognize music notes. The game increases in speed and difficulty over time so that you can truly learn to sight-read music notes effortlessly.
Note trainer replaces traditional flash cards and was developed in collaboration with a distinguished award-winning member of the North American Music Teachers Association and in consultation with a touring member of the Canadian National Youth Orchestra and soloist for the Hamilton Symphony.
What's in Note Trainer Lite?
* Great for those just learning to read music as well as those challenging themselves to increase the speed at which they can read music notes
* Practice mode (option to turn on or off note labels and labels on piano as you learn to read notes)
* Game mode to challenge your skills at an increasing difficulty level
* Treble clef and Bass clef modes (upgrade for sharps & flats)
* Track your scores and see when you’ve exceeded your personal best
* Achievements and badges to measure progress
* Full statistics to show where you are making mistakes and note reading accuracy
In the paid version
* Get full access to the app
* Sharps and flats mode for both bass and treble clef
* Full statistics for sharps & flats
* Ad-free experience (we hate 'em too)
* Feel warm and fuzzy about supporting the lil guys passionate about making small learning apps :)
Keywords: sight read music reading music quiz practice learn musical notes beginner musician basic piano basic guitar learn to read music note name, sight reading piano learn to sight read learn to read music notes learn to sight read piano learn sheet music music tutor sight read musical trainer musical training for sight reading music learning music notes game fun musical game sight reading quiz music reading quiz music note app musical note reader musical sight reading game learn music theory musical trainer music trainer perfect pitch relative pitch musical piano musical flash cards learn piano notes learn piano keys piano sight reading piano game piano sound sight ready piano sight read piano sight reading piano music sheet workout learn music notes free learn piano music music tutor sight read music sheet reading music note game music game
You will learn all the musical notes, intervals and much more in a very easy and fun way.
Great for anyone who wants to improve the singing in karaoke, singing with friends, singing with a guitar or other instrument. Vocal warm up.
* Part 1,2, and 3 have 46 exercises.
** Like this? Want to suggest something? Send an e-mail!
- Beautiful graphics
-Simple to use and easy to learn
-Get music theory, music notes and quizzes
-Totally free for Android mobiles and tablets
-Hours of fun
A perfect tool for people learning music. After each test, you can review your mistakes.
Play an addictive memory games for kids free ¨CLearn Music Notes. Free education game! Now there is no need to go to the music school. Note trainer for beginners. Learn to play music now! This music pad will be the great entertainment for kids.
There are 4 parts in this app for us to learn music simply and easily, including learn music, quizzes and resources, contact.
1. In learn music, we can get 4 parts here, including trble clef notes, bass clef notes and dynamics and note types.
2. In quizzes, we can get something about music theory and name the notes. Have fun!
3. In resources, we can get a lot of to learn and read. There are also videos for us to watch to learn music.
4. If you have any problem, feel free to contact us. If you like it, leave us 5 stars and share with your friends..
Before writing your own music you have to learn the basics. Learn Music Notes ¨C is a simple and useful app that will help you to learn musical notes!
Now there is no need to read difficult explanations and spend a lot of money to understand how to read and write music.
NOTE THAT YOU MAY GO TO LLOCATION AND SECURITY IN YOUR PHONE SETTINGS TO REMOVE DEVICE ADMINSITRATIR TO UNINSTALL THIS APP SUCCESSFULLY.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Two notes with fundamental frequencies in a ratio equal to any power of two (e.g. half, twice, or four times) might be perceived as very similar. Because of that, all notes with these kinds of relations can be grouped under the same pitch class.
In traditional music theory within the English-speaking and Dutch-speaking world, pitch classes could be typically represented by the first seven letters of the Latin alphabet (A, B, C, D, E, F and G).
If you've ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar but didn't know where to start and don't want to spend a lot of money on private lessons, this is the app for you! Mahalo's beginner guitar course will get you acquainted with the basics so you can start rockin' out.
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn to play the guitar, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tons of great features!
• Jen Trani is YouTube's most popular guitar teacher with over 20 million views!
• Practice whenever you want without pressure from other students
• Take things at your own pace, and see progress in weeks or days
• Save thousands of dollars compared to private lessons
• Compare this $1.99 app to $50 DVDs & $30 books at Amazon
• At $1.99 for this app, each lesson is just a few pennies -- what a deal!
• Shot in perfect HD in our professional studios in Santa Monica
Through a series of 27 video lessons including easy-to-understand diagrams, Jen -- a guitar instructor who's been playing since she was 13 -- will show you all the basic guitar essentials to get you on your way to becoming a guitar hero. Start to finish, the course runs about an hour long, but you should expect to spend three hours running through it at a slow, steady pace, adding in time for your own additional practice and review of difficult concepts.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to:
• Identify the parts of your guitar and name the strings and frets
• Pick, strum and tune your guitar
• Read chord diagrams and guitar tabs
• Play your first few chords and put them together in a song
Now let's get ready to rock!
Every day, you're likely to find multiple concerts that will capture your interests. And many of the shows are free! Students, faculty, alumni, and others play in several campus venues, and often Berklee artists play at off-campus venues in the Boston area and beyond. You'll hear about:
- Student recitals
- Faculty concerts
- Visiting artists' shows and clinics
- Free outdoor performances
- Lectures and special events
- Concerts for kids
- And all the national and international artists who play at the Berklee Performance Center and Cafe 939
Read profiles of Berklee students, stories about clinics given by Berklee artists-in-residence, news about alumni making creative contributions to the music industry, and more. You'll access top news not only from Berklee.edu, but also the latest from Berklee's Twitter feed and Berklee-Blogs.
Who needs MTV? Berklee's YouTube channel is filled wall-to-wall with great music programming. Some of what you'll see:
- Footage from concerts
- Behind-the-stage glimpses of rehearsals
- In the Classroom - Get a student's-eye view of what goes on in Berklee classes.
- Excerpts from guest artist clinics
- Faculty profiles
Great tracks, delivered directly to your mobile device. You'll hear rock, jazz, blues, hip-hop, funk, reggae, and much more music, performed by students, faculty, alumni, and visiting artists.
Tired of your library of tunes? Just tune in to any of the five channels on the Berklee Internet Radio Network (the BIRN):
- BIRN 1: Powered by Players: live student radio from Berklee College of Music. All styles, all hours.
- BIRN Learn: Concerts, clinics, interviews, and special events from Berklee faculty, staff, and visiting artists. Learn from the industry's finest.
- birnCORE: BIRN Cooperative Recordings: exclusive interviews and live performances from emerging artists and music legends.
- Air Alumni: The finest music from Berklee alumni around the world, from multi-platinum Grammy-winners to the newest up-and-comers.
- BIRN Global: The sound of diversity: music and more from Berklee International Network partners worldwide.
You can get there from here, we promise. But Boston does present its navigational challenges. While you're strolling around campus, use your Berklee app to determine where you are and where you need to go.
They’ll make you feel better, more comfortable. And you’ll study or work efficiently.
Sounds for studying features:
√ Choose the song.
√ Play random song.
√ Beautiful background.
√ Set the time to stop playing.
√ Great quality of the sound.
For many years, with thousands of students, researchers has been evaluating the use of music and learning both in the classroom and while students study. We have found that students using the music (recorded at about 60 beats per minute) felt calmer, could study longer and had a higher rate of retention as well as earning better grades according to their teachers.
These special music, recorded at just the right tempo, activate the left and right brain for the maximum learning/retention effect. The music activates the right brain and the words your child is reading or saying aloud activates the left brain. This increases the learning potential a minimum of five times according to the research.
When your body hears the even, one beat per second of music, your heart rate and pulse relax to the beat. When you are in this relaxed, but alert state, your mind is able to concentrate more easily.Music corresponds to and affects our physiological conditions
During heavy mental work, our pulse and blood pressure rises, and it's usually more difficult to concentrate in this state. They reduce your blood pressure and pulse rate and increases your ability to learn at the same time.
Sounds for studying always for free. We take these songs from Internet. They are believed to be in a public domain. If you are an author of a song or you are aware that copyright belongs to a commercial author, please report to us immediately. Thank you!
Keywords: music, song, student, pupil, sound effects, sounds, study,concentrate, music for studying, concentration music, study efficiently, can't concentrate,free sound, free music
There are three modes:
"Guess the note" - tell what note is highlighted on the fretboard.
"Find the note" - find the shown note.
"Find all frets" - find all the positions for a given note.
There are options to change the tuning as well as choose what notes you want to be included. Statistics like correct answers and average time taken to answer correctly are tracked, so that you can see your own progress. If you are left handed you will be pleased to know that there is an option to display the fretboard in a way convenient to you.
If you are unsure what notes are where, you can always use the "show notes" option to familiarize yourself with the fretboard.
If you would like additional features, please email me at email@example.com.
This is a limited version.
Solfa. Learn to sight read music in G & F Clef. Music notes include above and below the staff. Span 6 octaves. Applies to any instrument. The music notes are generated randomly and not limited to a repeating set. Switch between clefs for even more fun. Answer key for starters. Beginners set the pace by limiting the octave section to learn. Major and Minor Scales (sharps and flats). Speed depends on how fast the music notes are identified. Piano sound can be muted. Great for phones. Perfect for tablets.
C D E F G A B
C D E F G A H
Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si
ハ ニ ホ ヘ ト イ ロ
Ni Pa Vu Ga Di Ke Zo
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Dha Ni
Every talented musician knows that the piano is one of the best instruments to play, but private lessons can be a time-consuming, costly obstacle. Mahalo's Learn Piano app makes playing look like a daunting feat made easy. You'll never need a private lesson to rock at piano again!
And even though we're convinced this app is the best way to learn to play the piano, we're constantly trying to improve. So if you run into any issues while using this or any of our other apps, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Save thousands in private lessons while working at your own pace!
• Know the secret to avoiding carpel tunnel with 10 pro exercises!
• Teach your kids the one song that will get them addicted to piano!
Oh, but there's more!
• Perform your first concert in less than a month!
• Learn the 12 holiday classics that will enchant your guests!
• Never hit another wrong key during a performance again!
And even more!!
• Learn how to play chopsticks with chopsticks!
• Melt that special someone's heart with the perfect ballad!
• Play Ray Charles songs with your eyes closed!
• Force Elton John into retirement!
Follow along with our piano expert Peter Darling—a piano instructor who's been teaching students of all ages for more than a decade—as he shows you all the piano basics to sharpen your music skills and make learning piano look easy!
Now let's start rockin'!
Development supervised by a musicologist.
Full featured, completely ad-free.
* Use treble, bass, tenor, alto, soprano, and baritone clefs.
* See chords and key signatures displayed with high quality graphics.
* Choose chord inversion.
* Hear chords played.
* Choose any starting note.
* All possible key signatures available.
* Standard chords include seventh and augmented sixth chords as well as triads.
* Test your knowledge and speed with quizzes.
* Chords quiz.
* Intervals quiz.
* Key signatures quiz.
Music Theory Trainer is an app designed to help you learn and memorize note intervals, chords, and scales, so you have the answers to these questions on the tip of your finger, whether you're in the middle of a jazz solo, composing music, or just trying to impress your friends (there are probably better ways).
In addition, there is a module to help you memorize all of the notes on a guitar fretboard through a simple, clean, and quick interface.
Hope you enjoy and find this useful; please feel free to send me additional feature requests: email@example.com
With this mini Guitar method you will understand the basics of Jazz chords progression along various sequences from classic to brazilian and gypsy Jazz.
★ Including 8 sequences of increasing level: theory, informations, tabs and video for each lesson !
★ Learn about chord embellishment, diatonic & tritone substitution.
★ Understand how to create your personnal Jazz standard.
Lesson 1: Jazz Chords
Major scale's Jazz chords
Fingering and chords change for II V I in G and C progression
Lesson 2: II V I Progression
Use of the major scale
Lesson 3: Tonality change
Learn to find II V I progression in multiple tonalities
Chords roots on the E and A strings
Lesson 4: More chords change
Secondary dominant chord
Cycle of fifths
Tetrads and Triads
Lesson 5: Tritone substitution
11th and 13th chords
Lesson 6: Blues for Clara
From traditionnal 12 bar blues to a more complex structure
9th and 13th chords
Lesson 7: Gypsy Swing
Gypsy Jazz rhythm
Major and Minor 6th chords
Lesson 8: Sunny Bossa
Bossa Nova rhythm pattern
Chords sequences have been extracted from some Jazz Standards but no melody is played because of copyrights.
Enjoy this app !
▲ More than 1 million apprentice guitarists use this method.
▲ Beginner level: no musical knowledge required.
▲ 60 Videos HD (150mo): Slow, Zoom
▲ 52 progressive lessons, simple, clear with good advice from your teacher
▲ 52 Graphics and tabs in full screen: maximum understanding
▲ Amazing sound of famous guitar Martin HD28
▲ High-speed progression and results. Become autonomous and a good guitarist.
▲ Your teacher: Franck Graziano: professional guitarist (Guitar Part magazine, Guitar Pro), graduate teacher of State.
▲ Download all videos in 5min (Wifi) or one after the other.
▲ Works on Smartphone and Tablet.
#Keywords : Guitar Method Beginner Learn Lesson Play tricks Easy Chords Free tablature Exercises
More from developer
The Washington Redskins are a professional American football team based in the Washington, D.C. area. They are currently members of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team plays at FedExField in Landover, Maryland, while its headquarters and training facility are at Redskin Park in Ashburn, Virginia.
The Redskins won the 1937 and 1942 Championship games, as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI.
The interactive and complete application for mobile has an attractive layout and offers many features and content to the Internet. For the fan who is all about Luan Santana: constantly updated schedules, news and photo downloads, complete discography, videos and other surprises.
You can interact in all areas of the app, uploading files and comments, and you can enjoy, rate and share publications using the integration of social networks. Anytime and anywhere.
Download now and enjoy the Luan Santana app!