This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
Song Assist allows songwriters to use their phones or tablets to hone in on some key elements of lyric writing. One element is having an easy playback tool for playing scratch tracks, or even fully produced instrumental tracks from key points in the songs. The songwriter can set start and endpoints for where the song plays and repeats so that they don't have to concern themselves with the clumsy start and stop mechanisms in most media players. Song Assist also combines a text editor along with its built in media player on one screen so that the songwriter can rapidly play, pause and stop the music and type simultaneously, without having to switch between applications on the phone or tablet.
The app's functions include a delay calculator, a chord reference, an equalization guide, a frequency-to-note translator, and a harmonic mixing wheel. All of Producer Tools' features are optimized for working in digital audio workstations like Ableton Live, FL Studio, and Logic: all the notes in the chord reference are MIDI-friendly sharps, for example, and the delay calculator gives you both milliseconds and Hertz -- perfect for synchronizing LFOs.
Producer Tools is designed to help speed up the production process, whether you're an experienced electronic music producer or you're just starting out. Download it and boost your workflow to the next level.
This App will take you give you all you need to start playing piano from the beginning or become an even better pianist! There is a Piano Lessons tab inside the app that will almost guarantee you to learn to play piano within 30 days! This is possible thanks to that you will get access to THE BEST piano lessons, tours and guides and also direct access (through the app) to Alisons YouTube Channel who is a great pianist.
She will take you through the basics and give piano lessons of Grades 1-5 Theory.
This app is designed with YOU in mind so that you will have the best experience and learn Piano as fast as possible, leaving you with enough information to move onto GRADE 1 Piano.
The piano lessons are given by the professional musician and teacher, Alison M Sparrow. She runs her own very successful Music School and thats not it she is also a Music Examiner.
This app is for any single person who either wants to learn the basics, pick upp new advanced skills or just refresh their old knowledge. You will also get access to all local news and events that is close to you!! And ALL the news, in app sites and videos are all "in real time updated" with the newest stuff there is!
Ludwig van Beethoven life (baptized 17 December 1770 – 26 March 1827)
Ludwig van Beethoven was a German composer whose musical works categorizes as Classical music and Romantic music according to classical period timeline, he is one of the great German classical composers and Ludwig van Beethoven works and classical masterpieces have become an important part of the history of classical music.
In this free app for android you can choose to learn more about the composer in Ludwig van Beethoven biography, or listen to some of the composer’s most famous classical music free.
This app is a perfect way to get to know more about the history of western classical music; everyone can enjoy this music, play classical music for kids and adults. Some people even play classical music for babies; there is theory that that this will make them smarter. Even if this theory not is proven correctly, this is perfect relaxing music for babies.
Download Ludwig van Beethoven Music free app now, learn more about one of the most famous classical music composers of all time and stream music free android!
In this app Android you will be streaming classical music online, so you will need to have Internet access, we recommend WiFi whenever possible. However, there is an option to download classical music free to your android, this way you can listen to classical music from this app even when you don’t have Internet access.
To stream classical music is a great option if you have good internet connections, you will save memory on your device and have a wide option of music to choose from directly in this music app for android.
If you download classical music mp3 files with this android app you will be able to listen to music free at all times, even if you don’t have internet connection, but you will be limited to a number of classic music pieces by the memory space on your device.
This app consists of Ludwig van Beethoven mp3 music only.
Es una app que aborda de manera fácil y divertida la Lectura Musical y el Entrenamiento Auditivo.
Contiene tres Secciones Principales:
- Sistema de notación musical tradicional en Clave de Sol
- Sistema Americano, llamado comúnmente CIFRADO
- Sistema de notación musical tradicional en Clave de Fa
Cada uno de estas Secciones se trabaja en diferentes Modos:
3. VISUAL Y AUDITIVO
Cada uno de estos Modos contiene varios niveles de incremento gradual en la capacidad para reconocer las notas visualmente y auditivamente.
En cada nivel debes practicar hasta lograr 50 aciertos.
En el MODO BÁSICO aprendes a identificar las notas y agilizas su reconocimiento viendo su posición en el pentagrama, escuchando su sonido y haciendo clic en sus nombres.
En el MODO VISUAL no intervienen elementos auditivos. No escuchas los sonidos de las notas. Todo se centra en el aspecto de reconocer cada nota VISUALMENTE, por su posición en el pentagrama.
En el MODO VISUAL Y AUDITIVO el juego te conduce de forma natural, a reconocer las notas también por su sonido. Cuando los elementos visuales ocurren cada vez más rápido, el oído empieza a ser de ayuda para saber de qué nota se trata, lo que lleva gradualmente a ser capaz de reconocer las notas no sólo visualmente, sino también auditivamente.
En el MODO AUDITIVO todo el reconocimiento se hace por medio del sonido de cada nota, pero hay elementos visuales de ayuda para que no te pierdas ni te confundas.
You can also save Playlists of chosen scales to play through one by one or get the app to pick a scale at random.
- beats to count you in
- displays all the music notes on a stave
- different sounds (piano, strings, etc)
- change the starting octave and number of octaves
- customisable tempos
- major, melodic minor, harmonic minor and pentatonic scales
- save your scales into Playlists
Looking to practice your arpeggios? Check out the Pro version of Scales Practice for lots more scales and arpeggios.
Scales Practice is supported by adverts, which is why it requires the “INTERNET” and “ACCESS NETWORK STATE” permissions.
CURSO DE TEORIA DE LA MUSICA contiene Lecciones y una Sección de Ejercicios de Reconocimiento Visual de Intervalos.
Las Lecciones abordan los siguientes temas:
3. Las 7 notas naturales
4. Alteraciones: Sostenido y Bemol
5. Alteraciones: Becuado
6. Más sobre Alteraciones
10. La Escala Cromática
11. La Escala Cromática - ejercicios 1 y 2
12. Rango de un Instrumento Musical
13. La Escala Cromática - ejercicios 3 y 4
14. La Escala Diatónica
15. La Escala Diatónica - ejercicios 1 - 2 - 3 y 4
17. Intervalo melódico e intervalo armónico
18. Denominación básica de los intervalos
19. Intervalos a partir de Do - ejercicios 1 y 2
20. Denominación específica de los intervalos
21. Denominación específica de los intervalos - ejercicios 1 y 2
Everything is real-time and optimized for mobile devices.
Create your rack by adding up to 14 machines from a choice of:
* Subsynth - Virtual analog subtractive synthesizer
* PCMSynth - Multi-sample wave synthesizer
* BassLine - 303-like monosynth
* BeatBox - 8-channel sampling drum machine
* PadSynth - Harmonic table pad synthesizer
* 8BitSynth - 8bit equation solver synthesizer
* Modular - Fully configurable and routable synthesizer
* Organ - Hammond-like tonewheel organ with rotary speaker
* Vocoder - 8-band harmonic vocoder
* FMSynth - DX-style 3-operator fm synthesizer
* KSSynth - Karplus-Strong string modeling synth (new!)
The app also includes:
* Effects rack supporting 2 effects per machine. (16 effect types)
* Mixer desk with global Delay/Reverb effects
* Master section with parametric EQ and limiter
* Song sequencer
Supports automation on most controls and includes powerful editors for modifying recorded automation curves.
All files are stored on the user-accessible storage, and users can supply their own WAV files for use in the PCMSynth, BeatBox, and Vocoder.
Supports all uncompressed WAV files (8-16-24-32bit, any sampling rate).
The PCMSynth can also load SoundFont files (.sf2), SFZ and FL Studio mobile instruments (.instr, .ZIP)
Class-compliant USB MIDI controllers can be connected via USB OTG cable on devices running at least Android 3.2 and supporting USB host mode.
See the in-app help section for tutorial videos and full online manual.
Minimum device specs are:
* 1GHz ARMv7 processor
* 800 x 480 resolution screen
* Headphones or external speakers
This is a demo version of Caustic. There is no time limit in demo mode but save/export are disabled. The app will automatically save your current song between sessions.
Unlock the full version buy purchasing the "Caustic Unlock Key" (sold separate). The full version enables song saving as well as exporting to WAV, Ogg and MIDI.
There is also a FREE (full version) PC version available for download on the product website.
Come visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com to download more presets, request features, share your tracks and hear what others are creating with Caustic 3.
- Record Audio: The app supports recording your own samples.
- Storage read/write: All samples and songs are stored on your device and can be accessed via USB.
- Full network access: To launch the (optional) FTP server, nothing else.
- In-app billing: To restore purchases for those who bought during v1.0. There are no other purchases other than the unlock key app.
If you have any problems, write me via the developer email or visit http://www.singlecellsoftware.com
SingleCellSoftware is one person working part-time, please keep that in mind...
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
This app allows you to improve your knowledge and ability in ear training, sight reading and writing music rhythms.
Through dictation, reading and tapping rhythm exercices, you will progress at your own pace following the different levels. You always have a global view on your last results.
This app is translated in:
Kind of exercices:
* Reading (Reading and tapping on your screen or clapping your hands or some claves etc.)
* Dictation (Listening and writing)
* Write your own rhythms (listen or tap them)
Kind of rhythms:
And many more...
The free download of this app gives access to:
* more than 100 exercices and exams with growing difficulty
* lessons (with text and music roll)
You can create and listen to your own rhythms, then try to play them to check your accuracy.
You can also create an exercice by picking the levels you particularly want to work on.
The only purchases you can do, are after the app is installed and tested at your own pace.
If you still wish to reach higher levels of music theory, then you will have the opportunity through the app to access to:
* more than 200 different exercises
* more than 30 different exams
* all the rhythm music theory lessons
* full detail of the accuracy of your taps (in ms)
* full access to Custom games (Write your own rhythm, create an exercise by picking in all existing exercises)
* unlimited replays in exercises
* discounts for the next published games in this app
The permissions in this app are:
- "In-app purchases" : to allow users to buy items (the list of items is written just above)
- "Microphone" : the app uses the microphone to allow users to play in Read and Clap game. In that game, users can play with theirs hands, with some claves etc. in order to produce sound that will be recorded by the microphone.
Whatever you are up to, practice your instrument, create beats for later use in the Studio, just jam and have fun, G-Stomper Rhythm has you covered. What are you waiting for, it's free, so let's rock!
** IMPORTANT for GALAXY S3 : DISABLE AUTO-HAPTIC **
** settings > sound > auto-haptic > disable **
If you have any issues, please check the FAQs at http://www.planet-h.com/faq or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further support join the Support Forum at: http://www.planet-h.com/gstomperbb/
• Drum Machnine : Sampler based Drum Machine/Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Track Grid : Grid based Multi Track Step Sequencer, max 24 Tracks
• Sampler Drum Pads : 24 Drum Pads for live playing
• Line Mixer : Mixer with up to 24 Channels (parametric 3-band Equalizer per channel)
• Effect Rack : 3 chainable Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Master Section : 2 Sum Effect Processors (31 Effect Types)
• Timing & Measure : Allows almost every Beat Signature and complex Swing Quantization
• USB OTG Midi Support: Trigger, Midi Clock Sync, Start/Stop/Continue
• High Quality Audio Engine (32bit float DSP algorithms)
• Effect Types: 3 Compressor/Limiter types, 7 Resonant Filters, Chorus/Flanger, 2 Phaser types, Vibrato, Auto Panner, 4 Delays, 2 Reverbs, Pitch Shifter, Stereo Enhancer, Exciter, Bottom Booster, Bit Crusher, Waveshaper, Distortion, Bender Distortion, 2 Equalizers
+ Side Chain Support, Tempo sync, Tempo synchable LFO's, Envelope Followers
• Dedicated Filters per Track
• Real-Time Sample Modulation
• Fat Factory Sounds
• Tablet optimized, Portrait Mode for 5 inch and bigger screens
• Full Motion Sequencing/Automation Support
• Full Multi-Touch control
• Support for additional Content-Packs
• WAV File Export, 8..32bit up to 96kHz: Export your Loops/Songs as Sum or Track by Track and use them in Ableton, FL or any Digital Audio Workstation of your choice.
• SoundCloud Upload Integration
For more details, check out the Documentation at http://www.planet-h.com/documentation/
Minimum device specs:
1000 MHz processor
800 * 480 screen resolution
Headphones or external speakers
SoundCloud App installed (optional)
SdCard read/write: to load/save all related data
Internet Access and View Network State (Adverts+Analytics)
Home screen Widgets in separate download "MortPlayer Widgets"
Want to fix or add a translation? Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/MortPlayer_Music/
- Folder based navigation with simple folder change and auto progress to next folder
- Configurable main directory (e.g. all files below "/sdcard/music" or "/sdcard/audiobooks", individual for each player)
- Playlist support: Reads m3u, m3u8, pls, and asx; writes m3u and m3u8; allows adding files outside of main directory; easy access to playlists in main folder and subdirectories
- Ignores .nomedia (you set the directory, should be fine - right?)
- Reads ID3 tags itself (usually less buggy than Android's media library)
- Album art support: ID3 tags (jpg+png, types "other" and "front cover"), AlbumArt.jpg/png, cover.jpg/png, folder.jpg
- Plays all media types supported by core Android (MP3, Ogg Vorbis, M4A, 3GP, MIDI, Wave) and some device specific (WMA, FLAC), but only on devices which support them
- Easy folder/file selection by tapping cover resp. tag info
- Set the track order for each folder
- Flexible play, shuffle, and repeat modes (stop after track, repeat folder, shuffle files per folder, shuffle all files, ...)
- Supports headset buttons and OpenWatch
- Pause/continue on headset removal/plug and calls
- Sleep mode (stop playback, power off not allowed by Android system)
- Alarm clock
- Swipe gestures
- Selectable layouts (so far only default, car, and big cover) and themes
- Selectable backgrounds (theme color, own images, or wallpapers - even Live Wallpapers)
- Delete and send files
- Supports ScrobbleDroid and Simple last.fm Scrobbler (both interfaces also supported by many other scrobblers, like the official last.fm app)
- Supports equalizer, bass boost, and reverb on devices with Android 2.3
- and some more, just check the preferences...
Phone state: Used to pause during a call. Otherwise it would only be muted by the system.
Wake lock: So the playback isn't stopped when you turn off the screen. Also for some optional features like disabling the auto screen off during playback.
Disable keyguard: In case you only want to use the app's lock screen. (And not return to the default one afterwards.)
Write/delete external storage: For some internal files in \.MortPlayer, e.g. cached folder covers from ID3 tags and track order lists.
Internet: Ads (AdMob)
Boot completed: To reschedule the alarm clock after boot.
Tasks: For "StopService" activity, to avoid the system returns to player afterwards
What people are saying:
Wes Moncada on Jun 17, 2014
I love Air Jordan Retro 11's and I'm very excited for this release and I'm very happy that Get-Supplied.com is offering a pre order.
SO DAMN DOPE!!!!!!
Jonathan S. on Feb 04, 2015
I just got my pair today and everything was perfect. I got them in less than a week and I can't wait to rock these bad boys. Thank you get supplied, you guys are the real MVP and I'll be looking forward to buying another pair from you guys again.
Chat: Chat with other men and women throughout the world because they struggle too.
News: Access the latest news from leading organizations and professionals that are addressing porn and sex addiction
Videos: Browse a robust library of video clips related to porn and sex addiction.
Podcasts: Listen to the latest podcasts from organizations and professionals speaking on porn and sex addiction.
If you feel that you may be a porn or sex addict, we hope you fill use this app and visit our online community. We look forward to your feedback any time at email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
3D Na'Tee is one of music's most raw and unapologetic hip hop artists. She has been compared to the likes of Nas by major publications such as TIME Magazine and XXL. This New Orleans native's catalog is where the humbleness yet wittiness of a newcomer, the lyrical ability of some of hip hop veterans, and the heart of the streets meet.
Not only can you stream all of 3D Na'Tee's music, videos, and photos like you have in the past, with the updated version, there is a new feature called TOP USER. With this feature, you have the ability to gain user points for watching Na'Tee's videos, listening to her music, and other activities done within the app! If signed in, users with the most points are not only displayed daily in the Top User tab, they also have a chance to win prizes like BMB shirts, hats, stickers, CDs, and other 3D Na'Tee merchandise.
/// Other Features Include: ///
• Song Lyrics
• Access to new music, videos, photos, and much more 24hrs a day!
• Built-in Ustream capabilities that allow you be front row whenever 3D Na'Tee broadcasts live.
• Post your own comments and photos to THE BMBers page, chat with other 3D Na'Tee supporters, and even with 3D Na'Tee herself.
• View the event schedule, purchase tickets, and RSVP shows in your area.
• You'll have full access to the BMB Merchandise Store where you can purchase shirts, hats, pullovers, and much more!
Download the app today to stay connected for the latest updates and make sure you visit 3D Na'Tee's official website at www.3DNATEE.com ...Now that's BMB'n...