- Swimming is one of best workouts exercise for your body. Beside, know how to swim will be very useful in some accidental situation (e.g. rescue drowning victim or survive when in a sink ship). Swimming is also a popular sport in the world, includes racing swimming or synchronized swimming competition...
- This is a comprehensive guide to start learning swim. Lessons are simple, step-by-step, and illustrate many single technique and strokes. With slow motion animation illustration, you can easily practice the swimming exercise by yourself.
- Swimming guides and lessons.
- Every swimming exercise and strokes have slow motion (play pause slower faster)
- Hints and tips to overcome dangerous situation.
We care if you are amateur, so all swimming strokes and techniques are organized into steps
Step 1 - Very first preparation: overcome swim drowning fear, think it's just a games. Choose safe swim spot, start training time in safe swimming pool first. Buy necessary swim outlet or proper swimsuit to make you look like professional swimmer and more comfortable in water.
Step 2 - Jump into water: some workout exercise to get used to water and swimming pool. Prepare you carefully with simple practice before actually swimming: floating, crawl, kicking, breathing...
Step 3 - Learn individual motion: Learn single motion of each swimming style in pool, such as legs kicking, crawling, tread water, tumble turn, breaststroke turn, butterfly turn, back crawl turn...
Step 4 - Learn popular styles of swimming sports: Learn all common strokes and techniques in competition swimming, such as breaststroke, front crawl (freestyle) stroke, back stroke, butterfly stroke. Follow the illustrated styles and break your own record, become faster swimmer.
This app was simplified as much, you can just easily coach your baby or kids how to swim.
It may not make you become a professional like Michael Phelps, but can bring you some useful guides and hope you can gain good results.
So, go to your nearest pool now! Take your action and spend time for practice.
The videos were selected based on their effectivenes and carefully examined. pocketswimmer will allow you to always have in your pocket the best suggestions:
★ Avoid common mistakes in swimming
★ Improve breathing
★ Acquire the technique of flip turns
★ Increase your swimming speed
★ Improve your swimming training sessions
★ Learn how to swim freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly
and many others. It includes freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly. Swim at your best with the help of experience trainers and swimmers!
We welcome reports of the video, which should be useful and free (published with the consent of the copyright holder).
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
Application for swimmers and coaches who want to record their times and measure their progress in training!
This application features:
- Stopwatch for measuring time and laps and recording these times!
- Training timer - create your training session and then use the timer to perform the series!
This is a simplified version that allows only one user, soon it will be updated with:
- Progression over time graph
- Registration of multiple users to differentiate the measured times.
Are you interested in playing this sport and workout? Are you a fan of swimming? Do you want to know the latest updates and standing of your favorite Swimmer and info about Swimming tournaments.
Then this How to Swim Learn to Swim Tips app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Swimming world.
This app includes
- Swimming News
- Swimming Tournament
- How to Swim Tips
- Swimming Workouts
- Swimming Techniques
- Swimming Tips for Beginners
- Learn from the Professionals
- Swimming Tips for Intermediate
- Swimming Tips for Advance
- Swimming Tips for Baby Swim
- Triathlon Swimming Training Program For The Beginners Through Intermediate-level Triathletes
- The Swimming Pool Maintenance Guide
- Swimming Photo Gallery
- What to do apart from swimming while on the beach
-Recommended Swimming Gears and Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with a swimmer doing butterfly stroke while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Swimming world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this new healthy sports and workout.
Thank you for checking this out
The time you put in the weight room will make you a faster and stronger swimmer. To improve your speed, you will need to be able to master all of the exercises in this app. Swimming is a sport that requires a lot of practice, correct technique, and proper conditioning. This app will help you get your body in swimming shape.
- Video and Animated Demonstrations
- Levels and Training Days
Many people consider swimming to be the fastest and most enjoyable way to get in shape quickly.
Surprisingly enough, using our special training program, anyone can swim a mile freestyle continuously in just six weeks!
This app contains the training program and will keep track of your successes, as well as provide useful hints to help you on your way.
Quoting Ruth Kazez, author of the method:
"Young or old, fit or not, six weeks seems to be the most common length of time it takes to be able to swim a mile without stopping for rest. It requires three times per week and the willingness to be somewhat uncomfortable while stretching your aerobic capability.
As muscles enlarge to meet new demands, so does our ability to absorb oxygen. If we methodically increase our need, our body responds in kind. The amount of discomfort should be small, but it is necessary to pant a bit at the end of each effort and only partially recover before beginning another.
The number of breaths taken before continuing I guarantee will not seem enough. I also promise you’ll be surprised that you are able to continue much more easily than you imagined. The feeling of not having adequate rest is necessary in order to improve."
Meet Mobile transforms the swim meet experience for fans, swimmers, coaches and meet hosts alike:
- FANS: Results are now FREE for all meets! Anywhere, any time. Get real-time results for your favorite swimmers and teams, even if you’re not at the meet. Instantly share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter.
- SWIMMERS: Use Meet Mobile to check event timelines and heat and lane assignments so you don’t have to chase down meet programs ever again.
- COACHES: Use the app to keep track of when and where every swimmer needs to be.
- MEET HOSTS: Answer those common heat sheet and results questions before they’re asked. Let parents, fans and swimmers get the information in real-time, when they need it, wherever they are.
CAN’T FIND YOUR MEET?
Tell the meet host to update to the latest version of HY-TEK’s Meet Manager 4.0 and post the meet program to Meet Mobile.
-NEW: View results for free, anywhere, any time.
-Quickly find swim meets with robust search functions
- Track swimmers and teams in real-time, even if you’re not at the meet (and flag your “Favorites” to easily find them again)
- View real-time heat results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View overall swimmer and relay rankings for each round of each event
- Check real-time team scores
- View records and time standards
- Share swimmer results via email, messaging, Facebook or Twitter
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View heat sheets (fee applies)
- View estimated event start times
- View swimmer’s list of entries, completed results and points scored
- View psych sheets prior to the meet or during an event
- View each swimmer's results along with cumulative and subtracted splits
- View relay results with swimmer names and splits by leg
- View heat sheets by heat and by individual
- View estimated timelines by event and individual
- Check real-time team scores
- View custom heat sheets (fee applies) and results filtered to show only your team members
- NEW: Offer free results for all your meets
-Push out the event schedule and psych sheet information prior to the meet
- Sell mobile heat sheets within the app for fans, swimmers and coaches to view directly on their mobile device (Note: This is a revenue share opportunity. Learn more below and in the Meet Mobile module of Meet Manager 4.0)
- Share estimated timelines for the start of each event
- Get exposure within the app when people search for criteria that match your meet
- Make fans, swimmers and coaches happy by offering meet access from anywhere in the world, in real time
- Let fans send your meet viral as they share their favorite swimmers’ results instantly via Facebook, Twitter, email or text
Heat Sheet Pricing
Active Network introduces the first-ever mobile swim application that enables the meet host to publish and sell heat sheets at their own defined pricing and receive revenue from each heat sheet sold. This includes deck-seeded events and final event rounds, which have historically been difficult to print and sell. Live results will always be free, regardless of heat sheet sales.
Best of all, Swimmer's Log calculates and displays your USA Swimming Association motivational time standard (AAA, AA, B, etc.) for each event time.
* Tracks swimmer events
* Tracks event times
* Computes your motivational time standard based on stroke, time, age, etc.
* Displays overview of your best time for each event
* Supports all pool types (SCM, SCY, LCM)
* Supports multiple swimmers
It is now possible to upload your swimmers from Hy-Tek Sports Software™ and Octo Statistik™ at our website to get started right away. You can also add swimmers and meet manually directly in Race Analyzer™. You sync and store all your data at our website www.professionalcoachingtools.com with an easy push of a button.
Race Analyzer™ performs complex and tedious calculations in real time that cannot reasonably be performed by hand. The software objectively calculates the most significant parameters that influence every swimmer's competitive performance: Cycle Count per lap, Break Distance from start and turns, Tempo, Breakout Time, Drop Off, Distance Per Cycle, Pure Swimming Velocity, Turn Time, Time Spent Under Water, Distance Swum Under Water, 15 Meter Time/Velocity, 10 Meter Race Finish Time/Velocity.
The apps for Apple IOS and Google Android compatible hardware compiles these massive amounts of complex data about each race into concise and informative race reports that can be viewed right on your phone or tablet. The Professional Coaching Tools™ web site will store your information and will be able to further analyze your data. Coaches and swimmers can then use the results of these reports to extrapolate their ideal racing strategy. In effect, these individualized race reports are designed to give coaches and swimmers an empowering "Bird's Eye" view of their race, offering them the advantage of being able to see how seemingly unrelated issues of technique do apply to their overall success as a competitive swimmer.
Information derived from Race Analyzer™ will help you find new ways to improve your swimmers' competitive performance. What used to be an exclusive domain of elite swimming, it is now available to coaches of every level. You can provide feedback to swimmers of your team equal to that previously was available only to the world-class athletes.
Don't wait while other coaches gain the edge. Try Race Analyzer™ free for 30 days. This software may become the most important device in your coaching toolbox. Many other coaches and sport scientists already say that it is.
With the help from athletes like Joanne jackson, Fran Halsall, Ross Davenport, Caitlin McClatchey and Elizabeth Simmonds, Ben Titley will help you understand the swimming stroke of Freestyle. Ben Titley will take you through examples of freestyle stroke preformed correctly from a variety of above and below water angles.
There are tips and videos on how to construct the freestyle stroke through specific drill sequences. Ben Titley has expertly put this together with the help of Olympic medal winning freestyle swimmers to help you understand the freestyle stroke and achieve your personal swimming goals.
- Multiple swimming time standards and motivational times available with ability to customize
- Time conversion (CSI Conversion Standards)
- Import/Export swimmer race times
- Race Time Chart
- Swim race types include Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke, Butterfly, Individual Medley, Freestyle Relay, and Medley Relay.
- Long Course Meters (LCM), Short Course Meters (SCM), Short Course Yards (SCY), Open Water Swim (OWS) supported
- Record and log swim times for multiple swimmers
- Best race times list for each swimmer
- Share swimming race times with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, Email, Text Message, and more!
TIME STANDARDS AVAILABLE
- 2009-2012 A/B Age Group Motivational Time Standards
- 2012 U.S. Olympic Team Trials
- 2011 ConocoPhillips National Championships Time Standards
- 2011 Speedo Junior Nationals Time Standards
USA Swimming LSC
- Central California JO
- Far Western
- Middle Atlantic
- Missouri Valley
- New England
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- Pacific Northwest
- Potomac Valley
- San Diego-Imperial
- Sierra Nevada
- South Carolina
- Southern California
- YMCA 2012 National Championships
- YMCA Great Lakes Zone
- YMCA Illinois Missouri
- YMCA Iowa
- YMCA Michigan
- YMCA New Jersey
- YMCA Pacific North
- YMCA Southeast Ohio West Virginia
- YMCA Wisconsin
USA Swimming Zone Championships
- Central Zone Champ Cuts
- Eastern Zone LCM Age Group
- Eastern Zone LCM Super Sectionals
- Eastern Zone Championships
- Western Zone Age Group
- NCAA Division I
- NCAA Division II
- NCAA Division III
- ASA East Region
- ASA Essex
- ASA Midland Region
- ASA National Champ Age Group Youth
- ASA NDSA Champ
- ASA NER Champ
- ASA South East Region
- ASA UK Olympic Time Trials
- European Masters
- Canada SNC East/West/Senior
- Canada Age Group Championships
- Canadian Interuniversity Sports
- Ontario Age Group
- Prince William Swim Club (PWSC)
- Quebec Provincial
- Aus JX
- Aus MSX
- Aus YPS
- Aus Age Champ
- Aus Championship
- Aus Brisbane Sprint Champ
- Aus Brisbane Sr Metro Champ
- Aus McDonalds Qld Sprint Champ
- Aus Queensland
- Aus Victorian
- Irish Age Group
- New Zealand Mayfair Age
- New Zealand State Open
- South Africa Age Group
- Spain National Champ
- Spain Valenciana Champ
- HKASA Hong Kong
- Arabian Falcons Swimming Association (AFSA)
- Bahamas Swimming Federation
- CHSAA Colorado HS
- FINA Olympic
- FINA World Masters Champ
- VZF Vlaamse Zwemfederatie
- Jefferson Swim League JSL
- IHSA Illinois
- MHSAA Michigan
- Michigan Team Swim League (MTSL)
- MYAS Midwest Regional Swim Meet
- MSHSAA Missouri HS
- NCSA Junior National
- New Mexico State High School
- New York High School
- NWAL Northwest Aquatic League
- NWSC Northwest Swim Circuit Austin TX
- RMAL Richmond
- Speedo Champ Northwest Section
- Straehle Invitational
- USMS Motivational
- USMS National Q Times
- West Michigan WMSL
Finally, there is a easier way to track swim times and share with friends and family. Goodbye pencil and paper!
Need a time standard added? Please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: How do I delete a Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard that I no longer want?
A: On the Swimmer, Race Time, or Time Standard list simply LONG PRESS on the race time and you will be prompted with a menu to 'Edit' or 'Delete' the item. Select 'Delete' to delete the item.
Le informazioni, i tempi e i punteggi riportati dall'Applicazione sono tratti dai risultati ufficiali resi pubblici e disponibili in rete dalla FIN e/o dagli enti organizzatori delle manifestazioni. Si declina ogni responsabilità per eventuali errori o ritardi.
- Ricerca atleta
- Ricerca società
- Ricerca specialità
- Dettaglio atleta con indicatori di sintesi e elenco gare disputate
- Dettaglio per specialità
(Frequência de braçada para treinadores de natação, Slagen voor het zwemmen coaches, Hubzahl für schwimmen Trainer, 游泳教练的中风发生率, 수영 코치에 대한 행정 속도, frecuencia de brazada para entrenadores de natación, taux d'AVC pour les entraîneurs de natation, παλινδρομήσεων για προπονητές κολύμπι, ráta stróc do chóistí snámh, numero di corse per i pullman nuotare, 水泳コーチのためのストローク率, количество ударов для плавания тренеры, кількість ударів для плавання тренери)
More from developer
The Washington Redskins are a professional American football team based in the Washington, D.C. area. They are currently members of the East Division of the National Football Conference (NFC) in the National Football League (NFL). The team plays at FedExField in Landover, Maryland, while its headquarters and training facility are at Redskin Park in Ashburn, Virginia.
The Redskins won the 1937 and 1942 Championship games, as well as Super Bowls XVII, XXII, and XXVI.
The interactive and complete application for mobile has an attractive layout and offers many features and content to the Internet. For the fan who is all about Luan Santana: constantly updated schedules, news and photo downloads, complete discography, videos and other surprises.
You can interact in all areas of the app, uploading files and comments, and you can enjoy, rate and share publications using the integration of social networks. Anytime and anywhere.
Download now and enjoy the Luan Santana app!