Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/BadmintonLiveScore
Website : http://badminton-live-score.appspot.com/
You can create strategy with animation and share with friend!
For player, coaches, sir, spectator, and so on.
I hope this application will help your team.
Enjoy your sports life!!
This application's functions
- move piece
- plus button : record point of piece
- start button : play back with animation
- pencil button : draw line (3 color)
- eraser button : erase all line
- shake : reset record
- config button : show Config window
- change cort size (full or half)
- change back number and name
- save data (max is 100)
- load data
- share with web (site "Sportsboard")
How to use playback!
1. move piece
2. push plus button. The number under plus button will increment. This is record num.
3. repeat 1. and 2.
4. push start button.
Application keeps badminton score and shows players positions on court for doubles and singles games.
It allows tracking different winning hits.
Application shows winning hits statistics and draws scoring line graph during match.
Analyzing your opponents strong and weak hits during match can help to choose best tactic.
Application helps to identify weak sides in ones game to work on at training.
Application supports multiple languages.
It expresses as a score sheet and a scoreboard.
The following things are made with the onerous version.
- Save a result at a file.
- The detailed information display of a game, edit
- The count of a rally
- The display of the number of average rallies, and time, etc.
A setup of singles, doubles, juice, a change ends, etc. is possible.
All badminton tournaments of Turnier.de (Alleturniere.de) within armsreach.
Check popular tournaments or tournaments in the area.
Instant access to players, draws, and results.
We like to hear your comments and feature requests. Please send them to email@example.com
If you want to improve your Badminton game then you will need good Badminton tips and Badminton Guide in order to gain proficiency in this game. We'll share some of the badminton tips & guide here.
What do we have in this Badminton Tips App:
1. Badminton Guide for Beginners.
2. Badminton Tips for Singles or Doubles Players.
3. Badminton Tips for Serve Techniques.
4. Badminton Tips for Forehand Smash and Backhand Techniques.
5. Badminton Training and Exercises Advice.
6. Badminton Equipment Advice, Racket, Shuttles, Strings, Shoes, Grips.
7. Badminton Video Clips with Tips and Guides.
8. Badminton Tips and Tricks.
Menu Button can be found on the Top Left.
Hope you like it!
Badminton Tips Team
Keywords - Badminton Tips, Badminton Guide, Badminton Info, Badminton Training, Badminton Fitness, Badminton Skills, Badminton All England Guide, Badminton Yonex Guide, Badminton Game.
Contains 22 basic lessons with 94 video's each training lessons.
Mobile app focuses mainly on: holding rackets, technology beats, service, move around the court.
- Main Teaching Points
1) This app does not do booking, so head to LeisureLink please.....Orz
2) With limited manpower we still try to update every 2 hours (except wee hours of course!)
＠ Quick Search
Just enter district, venue name or address!
@ Date Mode
Pick the date, then area and venue. Green time slots means there are free courts, the number inside show the total number of available courts. Simple as that!
@ Venue Mode
Click the venue name in 'Date Mode' and you will land here, where you will see the free courts in the coming 11 days.
Use the toolbar to:
x View venue in Google Map
x Call venue
x Jump to LeisureLink
@ Notice Board
Shows last update time and announcements.
@ Free? Really?
Yes! A bunch of badminton junkies keep looking for free courts and update this app for FREE.
If you like this service and want it to stay free, please share it with your friends!
Meet Your Coach:
Lee Jae Bok was former National Korean Badminton Champion in singles, doubles and mixed doubles. He then became Korean National coach, before taking the position of British National Coach before the Barcelona Olympic Games in 1992. After time back in Korea at Seoul University, Lee returned as English national coach in 2005 - 2007 and currently coaching in Toronto, Canada.
Please feel free to comment and mail us for any matters pertaining to this app.
* Intuitive user friendly interface
* Badminton World Federation (BWF) compliant scoring system
* Clearly visualize which player is in which side of the court
* Easily setup a match. Easily rearrange the players in the court
* Provides you the accurate BWF standard announcement after each point
* Undo if you entered a point incorrectly
* Beep or vibrate to notify you that point is added
* History of results of badminton matches you umpired
* Facility to change number of games per match, points per game, etc.
* Maintain a list of players so you can easily select them when starting a new match
* Visualize how each player scored points in a line graph
* Share scores on Facebook
Features only available in pro version
* Ads free
* Supports team and individual tournaments
* Interval timekeeping
* Injury timekeeping
* Ability to add warnings
* Match summary after finishing the match, including each game start, end times, total duration, etc.
Upcoming in pro
* Export traditional score sheet
* Show live scores in an external display
1. In the initial screen, click button "Singles" to umpire a singles match, "Doubles" to umpire a doubles match
2. In the screen that appears, there is a diagram of a badminton court. Think this is how the real court displays in front of you when you are umpiring. Then enter the player names in each side of court in text boxes on the court. You can change the player sides easily using red icons on the court diagram.
3. Select the serving side from the radio buttons.
4. Click "Start Match" to start badminton match.
5. Next screen that appears is the scoring screen. There is a diagram of the court that represents the actual view of the badminton court and current serving side is highlighted in red. There are big +1 buttons in each side of the court, which you can press to add a point to each side.
6. When you enter points to each side, match score will be shown in the top of the screen and the score you have to announce is shown in the bottom.
One of the important skills in badminton, when you are defending you must actively seek opportunities to regain the attack.
Defending against smash
When ever you opponent hits a smash you can return it in 4 possible ways like lift, drive, block to the net, push to mid court.
Defending against drop shots
Always when ever possible take the shuttle as early as possible near net, if you are late you have only 1 option to lift. If you can reach earlier, then you have chance of counter attacking like net kill. Net kill can be done only if shuttle is little high on the net.
If you take the shuttle slightly below net height then the possible shots that you can play are net shots, drives and push is even better option.
Football (Soccer), Basketball, Ice Hockey, Tennis, Formula live timing, Cricket, Baseball, Rugby, American Football, Handball, Volleyball, Waterpolo, Futsal, Aussie Rules, Snooker, Darts, Badminton.
NEW SPORT: Formula - open practices, qualification and race live timing in season 2015
"SofaScore Live Sports Scores" app is now optimized for Android Wear smartwatches.
Badminton is very fast game, you will have very little time to respond after each shot. A second delay often can turn the match from winning to losing or vice-versa.
It is all about
1. Reaching Shuttle early
2. Hitting from Balanced Position
3. Fast Recovery for Next Shot
4. Preventing Injuries
What people are saying:
Wes Moncada on Jun 17, 2014
I love Air Jordan Retro 11's and I'm very excited for this release and I'm very happy that Get-Supplied.com is offering a pre order.
SO DAMN DOPE!!!!!!
Jonathan S. on Feb 04, 2015
I just got my pair today and everything was perfect. I got them in less than a week and I can't wait to rock these bad boys. Thank you get supplied, you guys are the real MVP and I'll be looking forward to buying another pair from you guys again.
Chat: Chat with other men and women throughout the world because they struggle too.
News: Access the latest news from leading organizations and professionals that are addressing porn and sex addiction
Videos: Browse a robust library of video clips related to porn and sex addiction.
Podcasts: Listen to the latest podcasts from organizations and professionals speaking on porn and sex addiction.
If you feel that you may be a porn or sex addict, we hope you fill use this app and visit our online community. We look forward to your feedback any time at firstname.lastname@example.org (mailto:email@example.com).
In the past decade, Trace has made his mark as an actor, both on television and in the movies, an author, a voiceover artist and commercial spokesman, a social commentator, and a reality show participant. His effect on businessman and showman Donald Trump was such that after his initial and highly successful appearance on Celebrity Apprentice, he was invited back as a boardroom advisor. He has turned his entertainingly articulated views into a well-received book, A Personal Stand: Observations and Opinions from a Freethinking Roughneck, and has even inspired an action comic book series, Luke McBain, that has proven to be one of the genre’s hottest sellers.
Where's your closest DigiTour or DigiFest show? Head to the 'Events' section! Want to interact with other DigiTour fans? Chat and comment on the 'Fan Wall'! Want exclusive behind the scenes videos from DigiFests and DigiTours that you can't find anywhere else? Hit the 'Videos' tab! Want to find commemorative tee-shirts, posters, and other merch that you didn't get to buy at the events? Check out the in-app store!
If you think you're the biggest DigiTour fan, the "Top Fans" button will help you track your app activity: special giveaways will be announced each week based on top activity scores with prizes like VIP tickets, merch, and more!
Each DigiFest that gets added to the event schedule will be constantly updated with new performers, maps, ticket offerings, and frequently asked questions so you'll always have everything you need right at your fingertips.