- Upload DICOM images (extension .dcm) from external storage or url.
- Displacement and zoom.
- Possibility of using different filters for brightness, contrast, negative mode and other powerful features.
- Length measurements: You can draw lines, rectangles, circles and outlines freehand.
- Export the image in PNG.
- Write down comments, save your notes on your smartphone into separate folders, share them, and when you want, open them for editing.
- Export in pdf DICOM image information.
- Functions of undo and redo respectively to undo or redo the commands that you've enabled to manipulate the image.
Note - We suggest you to use app File Manager (Explorer) to open dicom image
Dicom Mobile is a simple but powerful DICOM viewer for Android, it allows to open and view 2D medical images in a wide variety of DICOM formats.
Dicom Mobile integrates a complete file manager, it's possible to create new folder, cut, copy & paste files, rename a file or folder, delete files or folder, this allow to manage locally your DICOM file.
* Compatible with all modalities (US, CT, MR, NM, XA, CR, PX etc.).
* Open medical images in DICOM format (Raw, JPEG, JPEG-LS, JPEG2000, RLE compression support).
* Support image encoded in 8, 16 and 24 bit (grayscale and color).
* Window width and window center control for DICOM images.
* Zooming and panning images.
* Displaying DICOM attributes.
* Slideshow between frames of a multiframe image.
* Export image frame in JPEG or PNG format.
* Integration of a file manager to handle files and subfolders.
* Can be used as default app for files with the 'dcm' extension.
* Help file.
* Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets.
* Correct bug on tools menu.
* Correct crash bug on resume app.
* Improved player for multiframe images.
* Added a control to play speed.
* Added player button on overlay.
* Correct bug on grayscale multiframe images.
* Improved file manager, now it's possible to access entire file system, also SD external card.
* Improved file manager usability.
* Added contrast/brightness button on overlay.
* Added new buttons on overlay to open previous/next file located in the same folder.
* Improved decode algorith for 24bit images.
* Improved usability of user interface.
This app is designed for displaying or reviewing purpose, and not certified as a medical diagnosis tool.
Versatile DICOM image support:
● Support displaying DICOM images from internal or external memory (SD card).
● Support multiple image modality: CT, MRI, US, CR, OT, NM, XA.
● Support different internal data format: 8/12/16 bits, gray/color image, or LUT data.
● Support compressed image (relative slow in decompression, so be patient).
● Support multiple frame image, or image series from multiple files.
● Provide detailed information of embedded DICOM info.
Intuitive image manipulation:
● One finger scroll to adjust contrast and brightness (window level and width).
Several window presets are defined and can be quickly applied from drop list.
● Two fingers to pan or zoom image for more visible details.
DICOM server and client:
● Receive DICOM images from network, and store to SD card.
● Echo and store, to push local DICOM images to remote PACS.
● Provide options to set local and remote AE title, port, and remote IP.
Droid Dicom Viewer is a Free and Open Source Software (FOSS) licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This version of Droid Dicom Viewer is not certified as a medical device (CE-1 or FDA) for primary diagnosis or clinical practice. This software can only be used as a reviewing or scientific software and cannot be used as a medical device for primary diagnostic or any other clinical practice.
Dicom Droid Software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer implements a part of the DICOM standard. It reads DICOM images that are coded on 8 bits and 16 bits. It supports only grayscale not compressed DICOM files. It parses implicit and explicit (little endian and big endian) value representation (VR).
Droid Dicom Viewer is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. Droid Dicom Viewer is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the Droid Dicom Viewer License for more details: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/wiki/License
Droid Dicom Viewer icon license: The Droid Dicom Viewer icon by Pierre Malarme is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License ( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ ). The Droid Dicom Viewer icon is a modification based on work created and shared by Google (http://code.google.com/policies.html) and use according to terms describe in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions: http://www.google.com/permissions/index.html
Please visit: http://code.google.com/p/droid-dicom-viewer/
2011 © Pierre Malarme
With MITK pocket you can now connect your entire hospital or doctor’s office with just one app!
We developed MITK pocket to combine the power and mobility of modern mobile devices to access your radiological images anywhere and anytime.
In contrast to other solutions, MITK pocket specifically designed for mobile devices. Important tools like annotations and measurements are available as well as an adaptable level window. Image data is encrypted and stored temporally locally on the device, removing the need of a permanent Internet or Wi-Fi connection while ensuring highest security standards. Most notably, MITK pocket implements well-established security measures to protect your image data and privacy. An individual user and device authentication controls the image access of every user for every image.
Last but not least, MITK pocket works seamlessly with your existing infrastructure. A minimal server application needs to be installed which reads DICOM files from the disk and is able to receive files directly from your PACS. That’s all you need to start simplifying your everyday life at work!
You can use this demo version to download sample image data from our server and Query/Retrieve from our PACS.
Do you want to view your patients’ image data anywhere and at anytime?
MITK pocket enables physicians to access images at home while on background duty or on the go.
Contact us on how to access your image data with MITK pocket.
- Viewer for radiological images (CT, MR, PR etc.)
- Full functional client, no remote desktop viewer
- High-End user interface
- Intelligent connection management
- Optional pseudonymization
- Query/Retrieve functionality
- Five step security concept
- Server works seamlessly with every PACS, ready within one hour
It supports such functions as Windowing, Zooming, Panning, Hounsfield unit, Measurement, Cine play, E-mail sending, and Report viewing.
This app requires INFINITT PACS and INFINITT Mobile PACS Server.
This app is intended for review only, and is not approved for diagnostic use.
- Contact: Tae Young Park, +82-2-2194-6684, email@example.com
- Demo Server : http://mobiledemo.infinitt.com/xwado/
id : demo
password : omed
N.B. Symmetry is not currently suitable for primary diagnosis. It is currently neither CE nor FDA cleared.
Based on the Simulacrum library, Symmetry provides the following features:
* Simple single-pane viewing or advanced multi-pane light table configuration (most suited to tablets)
* Standard image interaction tools (zoom, pan, window level, scrolling through volumes)
* Advanced image interaction tools (oblique MPR, slab MIN/MIP/AVG, surface rendering, cursor projections, plane localizer, custom hangings/layouts in light table, overlays ...)
* Dynamic performance/quality scaling to the hardware device
* Support for DICOM images/volumes (including Lossless-JPEG & JPEG 2000, enhanced & multi-frame)
* DICOM Tag viewing and editing
* Automatic DICOM data structuring and organisation
* DICOM/PACS integration (Query/Retrieve and WADO fulfilment, DICOM networking send/receive/echo)
* DICOM identity aware: 'Identity Shield' and de-identification tools
* Continuously extended to support new resource formats (now: NetPBM, JPEG2000 ...) and new algorithms
* User extendable though plugins and scripting interface
* Companion to the broader featured desktop application (Windows & Linux ...) -- see "Visit Developer's Website" link
This DICOM Viewer has a minimal interface to keep the focus on the images themselves.
Multi-touch Gesture Support:
Drag with one finger to pan/move the image.
Pinch with two fingers to zoom.
Twist with two fingers to rotate.
Scroll left/right with two fingers to adjust contrast (aka image width).
Scroll up/down with two fingers to adjust brightness (aka image level).
This app utilizes OpenCV (OpenCV Manager required) and dcm4che2 libraries.
Listing couple of features available in InstaMobi
- It supports multi- touch display.
- Application clustering is supported providing a single URL access to a multi-server configuration.
- It supports image Archive Search criteria based on : Patient Name/ID, Modality Type, Accession Number, Date Range.
- It has the ability to scroll, set WW/WL, zoom & pan.
A free and powerful DICOM viewer with intuitive and simple user interface. Key features include:
- built-in file browser, with thumbnail display support
- automatic grouping of images into series, to simplify navigation
- support for multi-frame images
- support for JPEG2000 compressed images, using jj2000 library: https://code.google.com/p/jj2000/
- support for both little-endian and big-endian DICOM files
- support for both implicit and explicit DICOM files
- viewing basic patient, study and series information contained in a DICOM file
- displaying grayscale images using different palettes (negative, hot metal, PET, cold metal, PET20)
- interactive histogram, which allows window adjustment using "drag" and "pinch" touch gestures
- ability to share a rendered image to other applications
- scroll bar with "previous" and "next" buttons to navigate between frames or images in series
- auto-hiding menu to let user fully immerse into interacting with an image
Interaction with the image is performed using intuitive touch gestures:
- one-finger drag (when image is zoomed out) to adjust window level (horizontally) or width (vertical)
- pinch zoom image in/out
- when image is zoomed, use one-finger drag to pan it or double-tap and drag to adjust the window
- double-tap to zoom in/out
- single tap to show/hide menu and navigation
This demo is built using the LEADTOOLS Medical Imaging SDK.
This is one of the sample applications that is shipped with LEADTOOLS,
the award-winning SDK for programmers. The LEADTOOLS sample apps are
intended to show developers some of the capabilities they can integrate
into their own applications.
For more information visit:
- Supports a wide variety of image formats including color JPEG, JPEG 2000, Lossless JPEG and TIFF.
- View 8 - 16 bit grayscale Lossy and Lossless JPEG and JPEG 2000.
- High speed window leveling/brightness and contrast adjustments.
- Zoom to region of interest reveals more detail in original image.
AIMTools is a high-speed, ARM optimized set of imaging libraries to support application development for Android. Click on the link to learn more or inquire about additional functionality.
Inspired by opensource community and in the hope of extending usage of the library on Android devices, the Mobile Dicom/Diconde tool was created. I truely hope that the tool will make convenient for users when they come to work on some simple stuff on dicom or diconde files.
If you have any suggestions and feedback, please send me an email using About menu in the app or visit me at http://www.linkedin.com/pub/feng-gao/18/17/b45/
View Medical Images on your Mobile Phone or Tablet.
ViewRex Mobile is an enabling mobile application that provides physicians
and clinicians that ability to view their studies and report on their mobile phone or tablet PC.
With the application, it enables to view medical images and reports based on authentication by mobile device.
ViewRex mobile offers a number of advanced viewing features including
zoom in/out, window/level contrast adjustments, measurements, angle and
cine view. In addition to the image manipulation features,
it is able to display CT or MR images quickly that contains large images.
In particular, ViewRex mobile designed to allow you to interface with Mobile EMR or display worklist and images independently.
[Note] - ViewRex Mobile certified GMP from KFDA.
Manufacturer : TechHeim, Inc
AppniqMD delivers instant access to patient data and enables on-the-move viewing, diagnosis and collaboration with other specialists.
Access patient medical images in seconds with no downloads which means no risk of data loss, leaving zero footprint and providing unparalleled security.
AppniqMD is a true enterprise web and mobile tool on one platform, retrieves data from multiple PACS and archives, never downloads data to the device, increases speed of diagnosis by expanding the access to medical images beyond a standard PACS workstation and a second opinion is a click away with the collaboration capability.
A state-of-the-art medical imaging product, enabling instant access to diagnostic-grade images and reports conveniently from mobile devices.
The solution works with key modalities, including CT, MR, CR, DX, ES, KO, MG, NM, OP, OT, PT, SC, US, XA. 3D also enables better communication between doctors and patients even when they are on the move.
AppniqMD offers interactive collaboration.Image sharing with specialists regardless of their location is now possible and second opinion is always a click away.
Connects to multiple IT systems including PACS, VNA and the EMR. It integrates with all user profiles across an organization allowing secure access to patient records via one simple interface.
This app requires access to a configured AppniqMD Server.
From September 1999, the station presented a new program-profile, with dynamic presence in the area of Western Macedonia. Every day, producers and news shows, present the local news and, in cooperation with the Athenian Alpha 98.9, a variety of nationwide news.
The daily show “The Flow of the Day” with Antonis Pararas, is first in ratings throughout the prefecture, with daily interviews and reportage from 10.00 - 12.00, Monday to Friday. “The Flow of the Day” show started in 1990 and from then until today has hosted thousands of topics and interviews.