⚽️Latest & hottest 2018 World Cup sports news are here in News Republic now.⚽️
Get complete up-to-the-minute daily breaking news coverage and headlines from over 2,500 fully licensed & trusted news sources nationally and worldwide. Easily customizable and personalized to give you what you are interested in.
Get the latest US Headlines, World News, International Headlines, Global Finance, Sports, NFL, Entertainment, Politics, Technology, Celebrity News - Over 1 million personalized topics in a lightning-fast, material design interface.
• Quick to set up and access: No more truncated RSS feeds - we bring you complete articles with full text, photos and video all inside the app from trusted US, local and world news sources from New York to San Francisco, to New Delhi and Tokyo.
• Smart: News Republic learns as you read, our technology personalizes your news experience automatically.
• Daily News Digest: My Personalized Newsfeed is your daily breaking news and headlines briefing, built around your interests.
• RSS Feeds: Add custom headlines from your favorite RSS newsfeeds.
• Trending News: Keep yourself updated with the most popular trending articles and topics of the moment.
• Personalized: Choose from over 1 million topics for a custom home screen and news experience.
• Sports fans rejoice: Keep up with the latest news today on the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, Global International Soccer, NASCAR, Formula 1, MotoGP news, opinion and more.
• Video News: Lightning fast video newsfeeds optimized and in-app including the latest breaking International, Finance, National, Global, Tech, Entertainment and World News. Featured news partners include CBS News, Reuters, Bloomberg, Quartz, Huff Post, The Guardian, Associated Press, San Francisco Chronicle, LA Times and local newspapers as well as many more covering National, Global News, Business, Sports, NFL, Entertainment, Tech News, Science News, Celebrity News, Finance, Health and many more.
• Create your own news personal profile and use across multiple devices with a free account, login with Facebook, Google+ or Email.
• Offline access - Read the news and your newsfeeds while offline when you are out of coverage. Save articles for reading later, even custom RSS feeds can be read offline. Share across all your favorite apps.