Trending News Keeps me updated on what is effecting our lives immediately and gives me a voice that gets lost with other news outlets.
No Widget. Where's the WIDGET? Still No Widget on HTC ONE M8! STILL NO CHANGE WITH ANY UPDATE! App is still too cumbersome and not user friendly in comparison to other apps like "BUNDLE NEWS" or Google News & Weather. The developers are over-thinking this app. The BREAKING NEWS alerts come TOO LATE. By the time we receive breaking news, it's OLD NEWS.
Always lose subscription I paid the subscription last year and now is still in a valid period. But recently, it always shows advs and I found out that it is because it check my Google account wrongly as I have multiple accounts in my phone. Please fix that. It is really very annoying. Thanks .
Great Getting better all the time,happy htc user
Great news I love this app it keeps me up to date with the world as I don't have a tv or computer so on my phone I'm always ready for the what's going on at home and abroad plus it's bit for space exploration thanks dave x
Too many ads The need for a fair and balanced news source is great. This app could be it, but the number, size, and placement of advertisements makes the app difficult to comprehend. And yes, it gives me a headache trying to navigate the app.
- Meet your personal news profile! It displays all the articles you shared, commented on and reacted to
- Keep track of surveys you participated in
- Get an account & become a News Republic Citizen
- Follow your friends & relatives and learn what's important to them
- Follow Experts and discover what's hot with the top News Republic Citizens
- Are you a News Warrior? Get your rank and compare it with your friends, family & followers!
- Following your feedback, we improved the app performance!
Download the new and improved official BBC News app for international audiences.
News, sport, comment and more; highly customisable and available on and offline.
Don't get swayed, read news facts to have your own opinion on important issues.
Follow the news you choose. Read breaking stories from the world’s best sources.