The LMAX Global Trading app delivers complete trading functionality and direct access to the LMAX Exchange central limit order book and additional peer to peer liquidity pools. The app offers all traders tighter spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top-tier banks and proprietary trading firms. It also incorporates vital VWAP, news and economic calendar components via an easy to access menu.
The app is free to download and use with a live or demo LMAX Global account (register for a free demo account via the app or at www.lmax.com/demo). Download the app now and take advantage of these trading features:
- Access to a wide range of instruments: rolling spot FX, metals, indices, commodities and crypto CFDs
- Up to 15 levels of market depth
Transparent price discovery, no ‘last look’ rejections with strict price/time priority order execution
- 1-click trading, close and cancel or partial close position
- Real-time account status information to manage your positions
- Monitor key markets, with real-time prices, via your own customisable ‘Watchlist’
Trade securely and with ease using touch ID
Real-time account status information
- Account balance
- Open positions
- Working orders
- Trading history
Activity and account notification
- Track market movement and trends using live and historical data
- Interactive charts (zooming/panning)
- Timescale intervals of 1min | 5 min | 15 min | 30 min | 1 hour | 3 hour | 6 hour | 12 hour | 1 day
- Long tap enable/disable detail tooltip
The VWAP component provides live market data for FX, metals and indices, up to 20 levels of market depth, with volume-weighted average prices for all LMAX Global markets.
- Real-time, no ’last look’ VWAP prices for specified order size
- Prices for all LMAX liquidity pools (London LD4, New York NY4, Tokyo TY3 and Singapore SG1)
Simple switching between instruments and trading venues
The FX News component brings up-to-the minute FX news and market data from around the world. It also delivers daily proprietary FX market research and comes with a global economic calendar built in.
- Global economic news
- Global FX insights with market research, analytics and opinion delivered in audio, video and report format
- Global economic calendar for advanced warning of important economic events
LMAX Global account holders can trade all instruments in real-time (subject to network connectivity) using this app. Demo account holders can simulate actual trading activity with zero risk, making this app the perfect training/learning tool. Please note: using the trading app may lead to an increased consumption of data.
About LMAX Global:
LMAX Global, offers brokers and professional trader’s access to prices from the LMAX Exchange central limit order book and additional peer to peer liquidity offering tighter spreads on streaming, no last look liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global is a trading name of LMAX Broker Ltd and LMAX Broker Europe Ltd. LMAX Broker Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 783200) and is a company registered in England and Wales (no. 10819525). LMAX Broker Europe Limited (registration no. ΗΕ 346613) is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license no. 310/16).
LMAX Global is part of LMAX Group, whose registered address is Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.
FX and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Please note that 66.27% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading leveraged products with LMAX Global. You should consider whether you understand how these products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The LMAX Global app is not directed at residents of any jurisdiction where FX trading and/or CFD trading is restricted or prohibited by local laws or regulations.