The LMAX News app delivers the latest FX news, proprietary research, analytics, market data, charts and economic calendar in one easy-to-use app.
The app part of the mobile app suite from LMAX Exchange Group, which also includes the LMAX Global Trading app - offering trading access to all LMAX Global markets; and LMAX VWAP app - streaming live FX market data from the LMAX Exchange liquidity pools in London, New York, Tokyo and Interbank.
Learn more at www.lmax.com/global/mobile
Global FX Insights
- Unique market research, analytics and opinion delivered daily in audio, video and report formats
- Covering FX, cryptocurrencies, commodities and indices
- Fully customisable news feed
- Headline news
- Feature analytics
- Unique, no ‘last look’ execution data
- Real time price feeds for all LMAX Exchange instruments
- View live LMAX Exchange prices on the ‘Today’ screen of your device in screen lock mode (iOS8 only)
- Live and historical data
- Interactive charts (zooming/panning)
- Timescale intervals of 1min | 5 min | 15 min | 1 hour | 1 day
- Long tap enable/disable detail tooltip
- List of calendar items
- Item description on click
- Three date filters
- Custom filters
- Group by date in tablet version
No registration or sign-in is required to use the LMAX News app. It is free of charge apart from any data costs applicable for your calling plan. Please note that LMAX News updates are streamed over your internet/mobile connection, so care should be taken if you are roaming outside your normal area.
About LMAX Exchange Group:
LMAX Exchange Group is a dynamic, visionary and award-winning financial technology company. Recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing technology firms, LMAX Exchange is leading the transformation of the global FX industry to transparent, fair, precise and consistent execution. Operating one global marketplace for trading FX, metals, indices and commodities, LMAX Exchange delivers open access, transparency and level playing field to all market participants.
LMAX Exchange Group is a holding company of LMAX Limited and LMAX Broker Limited.
LMAX Exchange is a trading name of LMAX Limited, which operates a multilateral trading facility, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm registration number 509778) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 6505809).
LMAX Global is a trading name of LMAX Broker Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 783200) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 10819525).
Registered address for LMAX Exchange and LMAX Global is Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London, W11 4AN.