The LMAX News app delivers the latest FX news, proprietary research, analytics, market data, charts and economic calendar in one easy-to-use app.
The app part of the mobile app suite from LMAX Group, which also includes the LMAX Global Trading app - offering trading access to all LMAX Global markets; and LMAX VWAP app - streaming live FX market data from the LMAX Exchange liquidity pools in London, New York and Tokyo.
Global FX Insights
- Unique market research, analytics and opinion delivered daily in audio, video and report formats
- Covering FX, cryptos, commodities and indices
- Fully customisable news feed
- Headline news
- Feature analytics
- Unique, no ‘last look’ execution data
- Real-time price feeds for all LMAX Exchange instruments
- Live and historical data
- Interactive charts (zooming/panning)
- Timescale intervals of 1min | 5 min | 15 min | 1 hour | 1 day
- Long tap enable/disable detail tooltip
- List of calendar items
- Item description on click
- Three date filters
- Custom filters
- Group by date in tablet version
No registration or sign-in is required to use the LMAX News app. It is free of charge apart from any data costs applicable for your calling plan. Please note that LMAX News updates are streamed over your internet/mobile connection, so care should be taken if you are roaming outside your normal area.
About LMAX Global:
LMAX Global, part of the LMAX Group, offers brokers and professional traders the ability to trade on the LMAX Exchange central limit order book, offering tighter spreads on streaming firm liquidity from top tier banks and proprietary trading firms.
LMAX Global is a trading name of LMAX Broker Ltd, LMAX Broker Europe Ltd. LMAX Broker Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a broker and an authorised payment institution (firm reference number 783200) and is a company registered in England and Wales (number 10819525). LMAX Broker Europe Limited (registration number ΗΕ 346613) is authorised and regulated as a broker by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (license number 310/16).
Registered address for LMAX Group: Yellow Building, 1A Nicholas Road, London W11 4AN.