• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• 6 different themes for you to choose from!
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create your grocery list in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? Going on a trip and need a travel checklist or more adventurous and need a camping checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates to choose from
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Moving Planner app enables you to summarise and remember the important things required at the time of shifting your home. Different sheets let you organise the tasks based on the time from the day of shifting.
Moving planner 1 sheet focuses on the long term planning that needs to be done. It has been categorised into two portions, referring to 1-2 months before the move and 3-4 weeks before the move. The checkmark functionality also lets you highlight the important items.
Moving planner 2 sheet highlights the relatively short term planning that needs attention before the shifting day. The sheet has been divided into 1-2 weeks and 2-4 days before the move.
Moving planner 3 sheet concentrates on the moving day itself. The items have been placed to help you remember the important things quickly. You can also highlight the important tasks with the checkmark functionality.
Moving planner 4 sheet focuses on the items that need attention after the actual day of shifting.
The items have been made editable for you so you can change them to meet your particular situation and needs. Provision has also been made for you to write additional points in the “Notes” section.
We have added simple sharing capabilities like email and print for all the sheets to help you make the efforts a collaborative endeavor. We hope you find our simple app productive and would like to hear your comments.
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create lists for packing boxes, moving essentials etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
PLEASE NOTE: All the features listed in the description are INCLUDED with the purchase. The in-app purchase option is used only if you want to purchase additional templates (in addition to moving list). The app does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed. We back our app with 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. If you are not satisfied for any reason, just send us an email.
New Features! - Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
Presenting Moving Organizer - a simple yet powerful app to help keeping track of your move.
Features in Lite version (ad supported):
* A single move, but unlimited number of boxes/items
* Track pictures of your boxes
* Powerful search to find items in your boxes
* Back up move for later restore
Features in Pro version (now available!):
* No ads, of course!
* Unlimited number of moves
* Powerful voice control to add content and description of boxes
* Back up moves to the cloud using Dropbox for easy sharing between multiple devices
* Read and Write external storage - to backup and restore your moves
* Internet access - used by ads. (We don't bug you with ads. The only ads are shown in the main screen and when you exit the app - the box list screen doesn't have ads!)
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
- Unlimited lists and entries
- Sortable by date, label or checked state
- Colors and icons for your lists
- Password protection
- Backup to and restore from SD card
- Send your lists by E-Mail, Facebook, SMS, and many more using Android's sharing API
- Remembers when an item has been checked and asks for confirmation (if enabled) when you uncheck it.
- Nifty autocomplete hinting to minimize typing
- Clean and readable interface
- Selectable font size for lists and items
- Customizable check method - choose between single tap, double tap or fling (swipe) gesture
- Single or multiline entries
- Available in English and German so far
COMMENTS FROM USERS:
Sean writes: "Five stars, supports app2sd, developer works hard to update an already very useful app they care about making the best on the market!"
- Backup feature requires access to your SD card
NOTE: You can long-press on a list or entry to get to the context menu of that item.
If you want Check and Done in your language, simply drop me a mail and i'll send you a translation template.
Our task planner key features include: seamless cloud sync, speech recognition, customizable time and location reminders, shared tasks, multimedia notes, and gesture support.
*Named a “Top 10 MUST-HAVE App” by the New York Times*
Make every day a success with Any.do:
Clean and smart design keeps you focused on your goals for the day
Collaborate with colleagues, friends, and spouses to get things done together
Update grocery lists, chores, and ‘Honey Do’ lists in real-time with your spouse and family
Attach video, audio, photo and Dropbox files to any task
Set recurring tasks for regularly scheduled todo’s
Access all of your lists at home, the office, or on the go. Your Any.do task manager stays perfectly synced on your mobile, web app, or Chrome
Intuitive drag and drop, swipe to complete, and shake to remove make Any.do a great planner for organizing tasks faster
Use voice entry to speak you tasks into a list, or type with our powerful auto-suggest feature
Any.do Moment, our widely praised daily planner, will make managing your life fun again
When you handle work, family, and personal life in one place, you end up having a lot more time for what matters.
If you’re a true pro, Any.do gets even better with a Premium subscription
**Special launch price for a limited time only $2.99/ month or $26.99/ year**
(Regularly $4.99/ month or $49.99/ year)
Enjoy an unlimited amount of our free Any.do features above, plus:
An array of special color themes
Fully customizable reminders for anything from bi-weekly meetings to every-other-day phone calls to Mom
Location based reminders that pop up exactly when and where you need them
Priority support from our in-house team of Any.do experts
Premium subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel at any time, but we are unable to issue refunds for any pay periods that have already been billed. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Create your own checklists and check items off as you conquer the world using your favorite android device... or just complete your day-to-day tasks.
-List items can be sorted manually via drag-drop, sorted alphabetically, or sorted by checked-status.
-Import new lists from text files in file system or email attachments or paste text from clipboard.
-New sort options let you move checked items to the bottom of the list with one touch.
-New share option lest you send lists to any app that accepts text: email, messaging, Google drive, etc.
1. You can create your own checklist with your name with any things to buy, to travel, to do and to prepare.
2. You can import very common items from existing checklist like grocery items, shopping items, electronics item etc. 3. You can also search already available items.
4. You can create multiple checklists with any number of items. So that you can manage complex list or long list. It is very useful to manage complex list or long list into separate check lists.
5. You can create, edit and delete created checklists.
6. You can add your own items other than existing checklist items. Other than that, it provides all the obvious basic features one would expect from a simple checklist, like adding, removing, editing and moving entries in the list. Items listed in alphabetical order
7. You can provide quantity for your checklist item. Quantity is sometime very useful for grocery items.
8. You can filter your check list as finished items or pending items or all items.
9. You can use this app in number ways, to create your travel checklist, grocery checklist, shopping checklist, daily activity, very important monthly activity, expense list etc.
10. You can email your check list in plain text format
11. You can copy your check list in plain text format and paste wherever you want
• Very simple and easy to maintain
• Ready-made checklist items with search facility.
• Checklist items supported by quantity
• 100% free
• Copy, Email allows you to share your checklist
1. Click on Add (+) to create your own check list. Enter your check list name in provided text-box.
2. Here, you can add your own checklist items or import from existing checklist items like grocery, shopping, electronics etc.
3. To add your own items, click on (+) and enter your own items.
4. You can also import items from ready made checklists.
5. Click on save to save the list
6. Mention your required quantity for an item in provided text-box, it’s optional field
7. Now, start using it, by ticking you items. Do save the list time to time.
8. You can delete checklist
9. You can remove items from your checklist
10. You can search into ready-made items
With this app, your child can:
• Customize a muppet friend and help him/her move to a new home.
• Decide which toys and books to pack in a box, and which special comfort items to bring along in a backpack.
• Explore different ways to say goodbye to people, places, and things at the old home.
• Choose how the muppet friend could be feeling about the big move.
• Color in a postcard from toys as they travel on the moving truck to the new house.
• Explore the new home and unpack toys and books from the moving truck.
• Meet new friends at the new home, including some familiar, furry faces!
The average military child moves about 6 to 9 times between kindergarten and high school. Moving can be stressful for all family members, but children are especially vulnerable to changes in routine and environment. The Big Moving Adventure app was created to help children prepare both physical and emotionally for any type of move.
The Big Moving Adventure app:
• Familiarizes children with important moving steps like packing, traveling over a distance, and getting used to a new room.
• Models different ways to say goodbye to people and places.
• Helps children explore their feelings about moving.
• Introduces strategies for making new friends.
About Sesame Street for Military Families
This app is part of Sesame Workshop’s ongoing efforts to support military families and encourage the development of resilience skills in all young children. For more information and resources for military families, visit MilitaryFamiliesNearAndFar.org.
The clean design and superior usability make it real fun to jot down everything you don't want to forget.
Notes & Checklists
Jot down everything you don't want to forget, easily and comfortably. Add photos and images to your notes. To stay organized, use differently colored categories and order your notes alphabetically, by date of creation, last edit or reminder, or use drag & drop to arrange them to your personal liking.
Tasks, shopping lists or your fitness program - everything is organized perfectly with checklists.
Items can be rearranged via drag & drop at any time, checked items can be moved to the bottom of the list or be deleted all at once. For reoccuring tasks, you can also uncheck all items at once.
Set reminders (also repeatable) to never forget important dates or shopping or pin notes to the status bar to have an eye on them all the time.
You can freely configure the ringtone used by Memorix for its reminders.
Order your notes into various categories which you can create, edit and delete at will.
The vault keeps your most secret notes and pictures sound and safely encrypted (AES) so that (probably) not even the NSA can read them. Do not forget the password though, as there is no way to access notes in the vault without it!
Search and filters
Fulltext search allows you to find specific notes instantly. Or only view the notes of a specific category, or only those having a reminder, ...
Unintentional deletions can be undone. Deleted notes can also be restored from the trash (except notes from the vault which are - for safety reasons - deleted completely). And if everything fails, then there's still the backups.
Backup & Restore
You can create a backup of your notes and settings anytime or activate the daily automatic backup. The backups are stored on your device, but can - for higher safety - be sent per mail or to Google Drive.
Use the Memorix widgets to place notes directly on your homescreen and e.g. tick off items on your shopping list directly on the homescreen without starting Memorix.
Help & Feedback
Should you ever be stuck, the help offers answers to frequently asked questions, or just send us a feedback mail with your questions or suggestions.
This is a mobile app version of the Cricut® cartridge checklist on www.joyslife.com.
The My Cartridge Checklist mobile app will help you keep track of the cartridges you have,
the ones you want and you can note if you've registered them with the Cricut® website.
It also notes the cartridges that have been discontinued.
Now you can keep up with your Cricut® cartridge wants and haves while you're on the go!
If you find any missing cartridges please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The list is updated regularly so be sure to use the "Update" menu option.
For Details and instructions : http://joyslife.com/AndroidHelp/
Create several checklists, make copies, and add items using virtual keyboard or voice.
NEW : store your checklists on the cloud and use them with your friends !
Cloud service is still BETA testing, please be forgiving and reports bugs
Keywords : checklist, todo list, task list, cloud
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15+ different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! Enjoy an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Keep track of your important deadlines with natural language due dates, start/end dates, and recurring due dates. View and organize your to-dos for the day or week ahead.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do listing to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels.
Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Get instant notifications whenever your collaborators make a change.
Visualize your productivity
Use Todoist Karma to set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few).
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ Choose from 10 colorful themes to fit any mood and personality.
▸ And much, much more!
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
Use Move Tools to plan your tasks, pack and organize your stuff, and manage your entire move from start to finish. Say good-bye to the multiple to-do lists or the moving binder, and to sitting in a room full of half-packed boxes with packing labels stuck to your jeans. Move Tools gives you a fresh approach to planning a move; all the resources you need, in one place. And you can customize its features to create the moving experience that’s right for you.
A week-by-week checklist of moving tasks. Enter your move date and add specific tasks to make a personalized to-do list.
An interactive packing screen. Go room by room in your house and virtually pack and organize all your stuff.
Packing labels with box contents. Print packing labels for your moving boxes to easily identify contents of any box without opening it.
An inventory of your possessions and the boxes in which they are located. Search your inventory to find any item as well as make notes about items, including value as you go.
Moving tips, interactive articles, and graphics help you deal with many of the challenges of moving.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You can edit them or add new routine/chores. You can set star/end date, reminder, progress and notes for each chore.
You will need to install this app on your phone(not SD card) in order to add widget to home screen.
The app also allows you to create multiple lists. In "Due Date View", user can combine multiple lists into one view sorted by due date.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes