It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. User can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
This program helps you to keep track of all preparations and makes sure you do not forget anything.
The checklist already contains lots of typical stuff to think of when preparing to move and but lets you add or edit your own points to the list.
Check the points that are done, set due dates so nothig is forgotten or scratch the stuff that does not apply for you.
With this program you get to your new home easily!
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
Moving Planner app enables you to summarise and remember the important things required at the time of shifting your home. Different sheets let you organise the tasks based on the time from the day of shifting.
Moving planner 1 sheet focuses on the long term planning that needs to be done. It has been categorised into two portions, referring to 1-2 months before the move and 3-4 weeks before the move. The checkmark functionality also lets you highlight the important items.
Moving planner 2 sheet highlights the relatively short term planning that needs attention before the shifting day. The sheet has been divided into 1-2 weeks and 2-4 days before the move.
Moving planner 3 sheet concentrates on the moving day itself. The items have been placed to help you remember the important things quickly. You can also highlight the important tasks with the checkmark functionality.
Moving planner 4 sheet focuses on the items that need attention after the actual day of shifting.
The items have been made editable for you so you can change them to meet your particular situation and needs. Provision has also been made for you to write additional points in the “Notes” section.
We have added simple sharing capabilities like email and print for all the sheets to help you make the efforts a collaborative endeavor. We hope you find our simple app productive and would like to hear your comments.
We are in the process of adding more companies in your area, if there is a poor selection in your area, call smart move and we will find a good company near you for no charge!
Here you will find only the best rated moving companies based on customer reviews, these companies have already been verified for licensing and insurance.
Best of all, each company has provided a coupon that will significantly reduce the cost of your move just for using this application.
Thank you for supporting the companies that care about you!
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
Take a few pictures on the box. The system will save the photos and generate the box number.
Write the number on the box.
After moving you can find a box by the number and view its contents.
Additionally, you can view all the photos and determine where in the box is the thing which you are searching.
Icons from the following resources were used:
For just $2 more, you can also get Ultimate Checklist that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including this list and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - Revamped UI. Tablet support. Quick navigation - just swipe right to reveal the left pane. "Quick add" features. You can now add notes, quantity and an additional measurement. Auto sort ability. Checkout more features below.
With ability to create multiple lists - you can easily create lists for packing boxes, moving essentials etc. Customize it to your preference. UNLIMITED lists are supported.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Tablet support.
- Quick navigation. For small screen devices, just swipe right to reveal the left pane.
- Create new lists from factory templates in minutes.
- Add/Edit or delete lists/items/categories.
- Quickly add item or category from the same screen with the "Quick Add" feature.
- Add Notes, Quantity and an additional measurement (weight/volume/temperature etc) for each item.
- Hide/Unhide checked items, move checked to bottom/top.
- Ability to delete all checked items.
- "Add After This" or "Add Before This" option to insert items wherever you want and quickly.
- Password protect from prying eyes.
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again.
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Auto Sort either in ascending or descending order.
- Rearrange items/categories/lists using drag/drop.
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Export/Backup all lists to external storage and import them back when needed.
- Edit your list on your computer and import it back.
- Easily email with your friends / family using any sharing client you have on your device.
- Send and share via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
MoveHelper already provides an initial set of tasks. The list can be extended and tasks can be removed.
Each task has a status, date, a priority, and some place for notes. First, choose a date for a task, indicating when it is due. Then set the status to "done" whenever a task has been finished. If any task takes several days, it can be marked with the status "in progress".
Very important tasks can be marked with a higher priority ("Prio A"). To avoid to loose track of any task, just sort the list by priority, date, state, or name.
You can also export the list into an XML file for backup. If you edit an exported list with another android phone, and the re-import it, a merge editor shows all differences.
For more detils, see http://www.christian-hacker-online.de/android_movehelper.html
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
I developed it, because I needed a to-do list app to do something specific. Something, that was not offered by any of the apps I could find: Persisting, reusable to-do lists.
The main idea of the Reverse CheckList is that there are certain lists you want to keep. Like a grocery shopping list. So why not have a list of all the things that you buy, and when you run out of some of them, you just select the items in your list, to remember to buy them on your next trip to the store.
That is why the Reverse CheckList _is_ reverse. You check items when you intend to do them, and uncheck them when you're done. Unchecked items disappear from your TODO view, but are still there, waiting to be reused. But of course, you can delete them if you are not going to reuse them.
1. You can create your own checklist with your name with any things to buy, to travel, to do and to prepare.
2. You can import very common items from existing checklist like grocery items, shopping items, electronics item etc. 3. You can also search already available items.
4. You can create multiple checklists with any number of items. So that you can manage complex list or long list. It is very useful to manage complex list or long list into separate check lists.
5. You can create, edit and delete created checklists.
6. You can add your own items other than existing checklist items. Other than that, it provides all the obvious basic features one would expect from a simple checklist, like adding, removing, editing and moving entries in the list. Items listed in alphabetical order
7. You can provide quantity for your checklist item. Quantity is sometime very useful for grocery items.
8. You can filter your check list as finished items or pending items or all items.
9. You can use this app in number ways, to create your travel checklist, grocery checklist, shopping checklist, daily activity, very important monthly activity, expense list etc.
10. You can email your check list in plain text format
11. You can copy your check list in plain text format and paste wherever you want
• Very simple and easy to maintain
• Ready-made checklist items with search facility.
• Checklist items supported by quantity
• 100% free
• Copy, Email allows you to share your checklist
1. Click on Add (+) to create your own check list. Enter your check list name in provided text-box.
2. Here, you can add your own checklist items or import from existing checklist items like grocery, shopping, electronics etc.
3. To add your own items, click on (+) and enter your own items.
4. You can also import items from ready made checklists.
5. Click on save to save the list
6. Mention your required quantity for an item in provided text-box, it’s optional field
7. Now, start using it, by ticking you items. Do save the list time to time.
8. You can delete checklist
9. You can remove items from your checklist
10. You can search into ready-made items
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
By looking at today’s schedule organized in a simple way, changes in life will begin.
And double-check the schedules that you have completed.
With a sense of achievement, you will look forward to another day.
When we were planning days on paper and barely managing time, Franklin Planner was a big help.
In this rapidly changing era, evolution is needed to survive.
In the smart phone era, there is no need to manage items separately, and you do not have to re-write schedules anymore.
Now, through PanPlanner, you can look at the To-Do lists easily and manage your time and appointments.
In the View List, you can manage the importance of all the schedules and manage the process status of each schedules. In the View Calendar, you can plan your time management.
You can manage the daily, weekly, monthly schedules, as well as certain schedules that have not been decided yet.
It is difficult to satisfy the needs of everyone in their schedule management.
We will continue to improve such areas to ensure that we can be your partner in schedule managements, leading to a better life.
[Important Features of PanPlanner]
❖ Schedule Management
- Importance can be edited in View List(Daily, weekly, monthly) and process status can be checked.
- Schedules can be moved in the View Calendar (Daily, weekly) in the preferred schedule and time can be edited.
- A month’s schedule can be easily seen in the View Monthly Calendar.
- View List and View Calendar can be switched with a touch of one button.
- The background of View Schedule can be set/changed, and images can be used as background.
- By adding related schedules, the same contents can be copied to a new schedule, and relevant schedules can be tied as one.
- Widgets can be installed in the background to check daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Just by assigning a date on the memo allows it to be changed into a schedule, and for a schedule that you can’t complete, deleting a date of a schedule will transform it into a memo.
- Images and maps can be attached in a memo just like the schedule.
- Various categories such as a diary, to-do, information and so on can be added, edited for usage.
- When registering anniversaries, solar/lunar dates can be selected.
- Alarms can be set to remind you of the anniversaries.
❖ As for following time management using PanPlanner, utilizing projects, sending and receiving schedules, settings and other detailed information, please refer to the PanPlanner’s website.