This program helps you to keep track of all preparations and makes sure you do not forget anything.
The checklist already contains lots of typical stuff to think of when preparing to move and but lets you add or edit your own points to the list.
Check the points that are done, set due dates so nothig is forgotten or scratch the stuff that does not apply for you.
With this program you get to your new home easily!
••••• How to use •••••
What you should do
- Make sure your background is black / dark on your iPhone (e.g. “black” photo; but no colorful, bright wallpaper)
- Make sure you have at least 3-4 apps on each iPhone screen (otherwise autofocus will not function)
and what you should not
- Place iPhone on top of Android device (make sure you hold it about 10 cm above)
••••• FAQ •••••
The iPhone-app-images appear blurred and the matched quality is weak. What’s wrong?
- Try cleaning your camera lens.
The iPhone-app-images appear too dark. What should I alter?
- Move to a darker environment. E.g. a darker table or a darker room. Avoid daylight. (Yes, this sounds illogical at first...)
The iPhone-app-images appear too bright. What should I do?
- Move to a brighter environment. E.g. a white table or a brightly illuminated room.
It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. In full version, user can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view. There are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can also sync/backup to cloud and share their lists with other users.
We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
***It will not be efficient if you only leave comment in Google Play when you have issues using this app. The best way to solve them is to contact us directly. It will not only help you, but also help other users. We answer every user's email within one business day. Please also feel free to try out our paid version. We always give full refund if you are not happy with our apps.***
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to the Checklist app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Get ideas for wedding, moving or baby checklists. With one click you get the full list.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
With this handy app, you'll have more control over your ever expanding collection of apps.this app solves all your memory issues.
A great UI that makes it easy to:-
★ notify when a new movable app is installed.
★added setting menu.
★now notification can be disabled on setting menu.
★shows system apps(pro only).
★export app list to sdcard in csv format.
★notify if cache size is more than 512 kb in setting(by default it is disabled).
★show internal and sdcard total and free storage.
★ View all SD card capable apps and move them.
★ show app cache/data/code/total size.
★ move apps from phone to SD Card
★ uninstall apps.
★ Filtered system apps.
★ sort through apps stored on phone and SD card
★ move apps back to phone.
★ view app on Market
★ open app.
★ share app with one click without backup.
★ three sort modes by install time,size and name ascending and descending.
★ move all apps option.
★ show app details page.
★ support "Move2SD Enabler"
★Move to sd or movetosd all sdmove apps and also sdwatch card for memory shortages.
This app is not used to backup apps to SD card. It only helps you to move a portion of apps used space to SD card.
Galaxy S3 and Note2 is not supported:
* Galaxy S3 and Note2 configures the SD card as a secondary external storage. This is configured by Samsung. Nothing developers can do about this. Please contact Samsung for details.
No Notification Ads - we don't use any notification ads.
Note:-there may be device apart from this two which doesn't support app2sd so please check if ur device support app2sd
If you are interested in helping us to translate this app to your native language, please let me know by email. Thanks.
1. What is "App2SD"?
"App2SD" is short for app to SD card, and it is also called app to sd.
2. Why do so many apps that cannot moved to sdcard(App2SD)?
1.Only the app is configured to supported to be installed on SD card by the developer that can it App2SD. So you will see many apps are "On Phone Only".
2.The app is copyright protected.
3.APP2SD is a feature introduced from android version 2.2 ,so not all apps support this feature.
4.The developer forces his app can only be installed to phone storage.
In order to give you a free app and keep developing more free apps in the future, we are integrating search monetization into our application. This will add search points to your device (hence the permissions) - which are easy and quick to remove or replace. Thank you!
The application lets you do the following:
- Create/Delete/Rename/Backup/Undelete databases.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Import/Export tables.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Move columns.
- Create/Delete/Edit/Move rows.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Password protect and encrypt tables.
- The following types are supported: Text, Integer, Real, Check Box, Date, Time and Phone numbers.
- When a database is deleted, a backup of the database is performed automatically.
- The application stores the database using the SQLite file format.
- The application relies heavily on long press gestures to bring up context menus that will let you do some of the above.
- The application lets you do search with wildcard support where * can be used to match any sequence of characters. Voice search is also supported.
- The application has paging support. The feature will kick in for tables with more than 100 rows. Four buttons will let you navigate to first page, previous page, next page or last page. One page has 100 rows which is changeable and can be different for each table.
database, table, sql, sqlite, data modeling, data management, dbms, row, column, data entry, field, index, primary key, relational, rdbms, password, store, safe, csv, import, export, forms.
Task List have basic producteev sync, widgets, task reminders, 160 icons, repeating tasks, speech to text, backup/restore, search, ordering tasks by drag&drop and much more. Supports English, Spanish and German language.
Task List is a very customizable to-do list with lots of settings. Actions can be assigned to buttons and swipe movements to make the app behave like you want. An extensive FAQ is available within the app so check it out if you need any help or just some hints to get started.
Task List have ads and the sync is limted to one list only. Get Task List - To Do List Pro from the market if you want the ad-free version or you need to sync more than one list.
Do you feel like your life is spinning out of control? Do you sometimes think that you are no better than a hamster on a wheel, just running around in circles all of the time?
This is most likely due to the fact that you are unorganized. And when you are disorganized, you are likely to suffer at home, work and in your personal life.
The good news is that you can become organized. It just takes the ability to learn some easy tips and the willingness to use them.
You will start to notice a positive difference in your life right away as soon as you start to implement these tips.
You can find out step by step what you need to do to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed by learning how to become organized.
There are a vast number of techniques you can use that will help you get off the hamster wheel and feeling more organized and in control of your life.
You should take these tips one step at a time to be effective so that they will all come together in the end and make you a much more organized person.
You may think that organization is overrated. Or worse yet, that it makes you some kind of control freak.
This is not true. Organization does not make you a control freak, only more reliable and gives everyone a sense of security.
Your job depends on it. Organization is key in the office and essential when it comes to managing your home and money.
Not only does this book give you a handle on why you need to be organized, but it gives you hundreds of tips on what you need to do to get that way.
It also includes real life story of how I overcame being the most disorganized person on the face of the earth to someone who finally got off the hamster wheel.
You will not only learn valuable tips, but also get to read real life stories about how you can get organized.
Here is what you will learn inside...
* Why You Should Get Organized
* How to Get Rid of Clutter Fast
* The Importance of Routines
* 10 Ways to Save Time by Spending Time
* How to Get Your Brain Organized
* How to Decide What to Keep and What to Throw Away
* Tips for Multitasking Successfully
* Get Organized: 4 Easy Steps to Organizing Success
* Principles of Organizing
* How Professional Organizers Work: When should you hire one?
* Video about How To organize your life
* Closet organization ideas - Cleaning out your closet
* Craft room organization
* Organizing from the Inside Out, Second Edition: The Foolproof System For Organizing Your Home, Your Office and Your Life
* Get Organized! Your 12 Month Home Clutter Killer Guide : 2nd Edition (Revised) : Organizing The House, Decluttering And How To Clean Your Home To Perfection (Gleam Guru) [Kindle Edition]
and much, Much More!
Enjoy the app and get organized after reading all the tips and watching the videos. There are a lot of free apps inside. Check it out now!
Easy to organize notes in bullet points, lists, and trees (e.g. folders).
Easy to take both short and long notes.
Usability is optimized for fewer clicks, just in the way I like it, hope you like it too.
2.0: moving notes.
2.1: fixed font size problem.
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
For just $2 more, you can also get "Ultimate Checklist" that includes 52+ occasions and 12,000+ items including moving and lot more. Just search for it in the market.
New Features !! - You can now export/import multiple lists and email or share the list with anyone. copy/move between lists/categories/items. Quickly create your own customized list in a matter of minutes. Easily duplicate the list or categories or items. Easily change your backup location and password protect your list.
The app comes with FREE lifetime updates. If you are not satisfied for any reason we give you 100% refund ANYTIME beyond the refund window. Just send us an email.
The app ONLY requires SD Card permission so that you can export/import list. It does NOT need internet connection and there are absolutely NO ads. Your privacy is guaranteed.
- Easily create your own customized list by importing from the factory list.
- Add or Edit lists/items/categories (menu option)
- Hide/Unhide checked items (menu option)
- Option to check all/uncheck all so you can reuse the list again. (menu option)
- Copy or Move between lists, categories and items. Quickly creates your own personal list in matter of minutes.
- Quick list view - to view all your current personal lists.
- Rearrange items/categories(menu option)
- Delete existing lists/items/categories (long press for option to delete)
- Indicates the total number of items and the number of items that need to be completed.
- Color coded (green, yellow and red) for a visually appealing presentation
- Reuse the list multiple times.
- Comes pre-populated with lots of items that can save you typing.
- Modify and Export the list to your external storage.
- Save it as your own with your own name.
- You can have UNLIMITED number of lists
- Import the list from your sd card / external storage
- Importing the list preserves the state of each and every item - (ie) whether checked or unchecked
- Import the Factory default list anytime you want.
- Search through the list of exported lists.
- Delete exported lists.
- Edit your list on your PC. Import "Help" Factory list to read instructions to edit the list.
- Easily Share and email list with your friends / family through Gmail or Facebook or any other sharing client you have on your device.
- Send your list via Bluetooth to any bluetooth enabled device
- Easily send the list to your printer (via email - Needs email to print support on your printer)
- Password protect your lists from prying eyes.
- Change backup location. Specify dropbox location now.
- Reminder every 1 week to backup personal lists.
- Tip: Just tap on the top to goto Initial screen from any screen.
Make house moving stress free.
keywords: moving, moving checklist, moving list, home moving, house moving, home moving list, house moving list, moving planning
Getting ready to move can be a very stressful ordeal. Why not relieve some of that stress by having a quick and handy way of organizing everything that you need to do before the big move. This app will help you do just that. Take a look below at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 96 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: move, moving, address, change, house, apartment, hunting, hunters, change, pack, unpack, helpers, kitchen, bathroom, garage, car, truck, day, night, plan, check, to do, list
You can simply return to your normal volume settings by put your phone screen up again.
It only controls Ring and Music sounds but not the alarm sound.
This app runs as a service and it starts automatically after your phone restart.
We are in the process of adding more companies in your area, if there is a poor selection in your area, call smart move and we will find a good company near you for no charge!
Here you will find only the best rated moving companies based on customer reviews, these companies have already been verified for licensing and insurance.
Best of all, each company has provided a coupon that will significantly reduce the cost of your move just for using this application.
Thank you for supporting the companies that care about you!