(This is not a movie player nor doesn't show movie)
You can manage movie list that you saw and wish to see.
* Add movie by searching title (API provided by TMDB)
* Add movie manually
* See your movie list
* Edit movie info, rate it and add your comment.
* Keep watch date.
* Show genres and movies in it
* Show movie list for each month
* Show genre list for each year
* Search movies that you added by title, director, actor and overview
[How to use]
1. Click the button [Add by search]
2. Search with "Movie Title" (in English)
3. Click an item in the list to add to your movie list
4. Then app shows detail movie info page
5. You can change genre, watch type, own type, watch date and comment
6. By clicking edit button in the top, You can edit movie info. (title, director...)
7. Usually if you click long the item in the list, you can delete it.
8. You can backup and restore your data (data are stored /data/kino on external storage)
keyword : movie, kino, catalog, cinema
You can simply return to your normal volume settings by put your phone screen up again.
It only controls Ring and Music sounds but not the alarm sound.
This app runs as a service and it starts automatically after your phone restart.
This program helps you to keep track of all preparations and makes sure you do not forget anything.
The checklist already contains lots of typical stuff to think of when preparing to move and but lets you add or edit your own points to the list.
Check the points that are done, set due dates so nothig is forgotten or scratch the stuff that does not apply for you.
With this program you get to your new home easily!
Véritable coach pour déménager seul, elle vous offre un suivi personnalisé ses conseils personnalisé tout au long de votre projet et vous permet de :
- Calculer le volume à déménager en vous proposant le nombre de cartons et le cubage du véhicule recommandé
- Voir la progression du projet et vous informer des étapes clés
- Consulter conseils et astuces
- Trier les cartons par pièce et retrouver les objets après le déménagement
Vous pourrez même envoyer vos e-cards pour recruter des bras pour le jour J et pendre la crémaillère.
••••• How to use •••••
What you should do
- Make sure your background is black / dark on your iPhone (e.g. “black” photo; but no colorful, bright wallpaper)
- Make sure you have at least 3-4 apps on each iPhone screen (otherwise autofocus will not function)
and what you should not
- Place iPhone on top of Android device (make sure you hold it about 10 cm above)
••••• FAQ •••••
The iPhone-app-images appear blurred and the matched quality is weak. What’s wrong?
- Try cleaning your camera lens.
The iPhone-app-images appear too dark. What should I alter?
- Move to a darker environment. E.g. a darker table or a darker room. Avoid daylight. (Yes, this sounds illogical at first...)
The iPhone-app-images appear too bright. What should I do?
- Move to a brighter environment. E.g. a white table or a brightly illuminated room.
The application lets you do the following:
- Create/Delete/Rename/Backup/Undelete databases.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Import/Export tables.
- Create/Delete/Rename/Move columns.
- Create/Delete/Edit/Move rows.
- Create relationships between tables.
- Password protect and encrypt tables.
- The following types are supported: Text, Integer, Real, Check Box, Date, Time and Phone numbers.
- When a database is deleted, a backup of the database is performed automatically.
- The application stores the database using the SQLite file format.
- The application relies heavily on long press gestures to bring up context menus that will let you do some of the above.
- The application lets you do search with wildcard support where * can be used to match any sequence of characters. Voice search is also supported.
- The application has paging support. The feature will kick in for tables with more than 100 rows. Four buttons will let you navigate to first page, previous page, next page or last page. One page has 100 rows which is changeable and can be different for each table.
database, table, sql, sqlite, data modeling, data management, dbms, row, column, data entry, field, index, primary key, relational, rdbms, password, store, safe, csv, import, export, forms.
Would highly appreciate your rating, comments & feedback...
Some new features in this release ....
Plan, track & share as you go thru the fun and excitement of your Life Events...
Auto-loading of default plans for different Life Events, with the option to choose one of the multiple available locales e.g Wedding
New Plan dashboard with dynamic quick links to conveniently monitor your plan like Ratings / Guests / Vendors
Quickly add guests from your phone contacts or manage independently
Set reminder in your calendar for any planned activity.
Configure and track your budget and cost, including auto-handling of "Per-Guest" activities.
Create New or Select from your list of Vendors to associate with your planned activities.
Add / Preview / Manage a picture with any activity
Share ratings & reviews and status for your activities & vendors
Collaborate with your friends with the new & powerful email-enabled Export/Import feature.
Create your own new personal event through "Custom"
Create and Manage multiple plans for any Life Event from the plan dashboard
and a lot more...
Party (Birthday or other occasions),
Relocation / Moving
- more coming soon....
Where you tap to add a task? And prioritize tasks by freely moving them around?
Taaadaaa! Here it is: Jelly Planner.
Yes, it has jellyfish inside... :)
Its goal is for you to relax and cheer up while planning things.
In Jelly Planner you can:
* add or edit tasks with a single tap
* prioritize tasks by moving them around
* categorize them by using different colors
* define due dates for tasks and receive status bar notifications
* define due times for tasks and receive alarms
* mark task as done with a swipe
* add photos or pictures to your tasks
* create child plans (detailed plans) for tasks
* move tasks between different plans
* view or search tasks hierarchy in a dedicated view
* view or search upcoming tasks in a dedicated view
* and more...
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.