It comes with a pre-loaded check list which has routines, such as "Daily Routine", "Weekly Routine", "Monthly Routine" and etc. You may edit them or add new routine/chores.
Since version 2.0, users are allowed to create multiple lists. User can use widget view as a dashboard to combine multiple lists in one view.
In full version, there are also statistics reports to record chore completion history. With separate purchase of Chore Checklist Cloud Connector, the full version users can sync/backup to cloud and share their lists between devices and users. We also provide free online editor at www.dotnetideas.com for easy list editing.
****** Important Notes (03/02/2015) *******
Due to storage security changes in Android KitKat+, lists are stored in external storage which is private to this app since v3.0.0. They will no longer be visible to the user. They will be automatically deleted when you uninstall the app. You must use "Backup and Restore" to recover your lists if you need to un-install/re-install the app or upgrade from lite to full version.
Previous release notes:
5/15/13 - V2.1.0
Fix date picker cancel issue in 4.0+
Make hide/show completed chores easier
Highlight daily chores which was not completed the day before
Allow moving routines between lists
Allow moving chores between routines
Allow emailing chores due on certain day
Allow sorting chores by location
Allow skipping non-overdue chores
5/22/13 - V2.1.1
Fix color picker issue in Android OS 4.1.1
Show calendar in date picker in Android 4.1.2
Fix widget size issue in 4.0
8/28/13 - V2.1.2_44
12/19/2013 - Version 2.2.0
Add scrollable & resizable interactive widget(Android 3.0+). Now user can scroll the list and check off items from home screen widget.
Quickly add one-time chore from widget and due date view
Allow time display 24-hour format
Full version only:
Allow user to choose dark or light theme(Android 3.0+)
Export/Email history report
1/7/2014 - V2.2.1
Add old widget back for Android 3.0+
Fix issue with clearing notification for chores due prior to today
Allow user to change list name background color in Routine View(full version only)
Fix issue with editing locations
Other bug fixes
2/4/2014 - V2.2.2
Fix issue with calculating next due date from completion date
Separate drag/drop re-ordering to its own mode. It is under "Sort Manually" now
Other bug fixes
2/5/2014 - V2.2.2 build 50
Fix issues on devices whose language is German or Russian
2/6/2014 - V2.2.2 build 51
Minor bug fixes
10/27/2014 - Version 2.3.2
Allow displaying different lists in different home widgets
Sort lists alphabetically in list name drop down
Allow setting start date for all chores at once
Allow inserting a chore instead of always adding it to the end
Other bug fixes and improvement
11/3/2014 - Version 2.3.3
Fix items sometimes become non-responsive in widget issue
Other minor bug fixes
This program helps you to keep track of all preparations and makes sure you do not forget anything.
The checklist already contains lots of typical stuff to think of when preparing to move and but lets you add or edit your own points to the list.
Check the points that are done, set due dates so nothig is forgotten or scratch the stuff that does not apply for you.
With this program you get to your new home easily!
Moving Planner app enables you to summarise and remember the important things required at the time of shifting your home. Different sheets let you organise the tasks based on the time from the day of shifting.
Moving planner 1 sheet focuses on the long term planning that needs to be done. It has been categorised into two portions, referring to 1-2 months before the move and 3-4 weeks before the move. The checkmark functionality also lets you highlight the important items.
Moving planner 2 sheet highlights the relatively short term planning that needs attention before the shifting day. The sheet has been divided into 1-2 weeks and 2-4 days before the move.
Moving planner 3 sheet concentrates on the moving day itself. The items have been placed to help you remember the important things quickly. You can also highlight the important tasks with the checkmark functionality.
Moving planner 4 sheet focuses on the items that need attention after the actual day of shifting.
The items have been made editable for you so you can change them to meet your particular situation and needs. Provision has also been made for you to write additional points in the “Notes” section.
We have added simple sharing capabilities like email and print for all the sheets to help you make the efforts a collaborative endeavor. We hope you find our simple app productive and would like to hear your comments.
MoveHelper already provides an initial set of tasks. The list can be extended and tasks can be removed.
Each task has a status, date, a priority, and some place for notes. First, choose a date for a task, indicating when it is due. Then set the status to "done" whenever a task has been finished. If any task takes several days, it can be marked with the status "in progress".
Very important tasks can be marked with a higher priority ("Prio A"). To avoid to loose track of any task, just sort the list by priority, date, state, or name.
You can also export the list into an XML file for backup. If you edit an exported list with another android phone, and the re-import it, a merge editor shows all differences.
For more detils, see http://www.christian-hacker-online.de/android_movehelper.html
• Quickly get started by choosing from thousands of pre-made checklist templates (Unique to our ToDo app)
• Unlimited number of checklists and (sub) tasks
• Easily syncs with your online FREE Checklist.com account to access on other devices and from your desktop/ laptop. Works in offline mode when no internet is available and sync once online again.
• Manage your tasks: check, mark important, reminders, repeat tasks, task notes, drag and drop to reorder and more
• Share your workload with friends, family and co-workers by easily inviting them and assigning individual tasks
• Let the smart lists highlight what’s important in your life right now
• Send your checklists to any app on your device (Email, Facebook, Twitter etc.)
• Quickly keep track of what’s important via the Checklist widgets
• A simple, clean, easy to use app that keeps you on track
• Keep yourself productive by jotting down what’s important in your day
• No need to reinvent the wheel and manually input checklists. Re-use other people’s checklist templates to get a head start.
• Stay in sync with the people around you from any place and any device
• 100% free - all features are included and no in-app purchases or pro version upgrade needed.
Examples where Checklist can be useful for you:
• As your Shopping list. Create the shopping checklist in your browser, share it with your partner so that when they are on the way home, it is available on their (or your) mobile.
• Movies & TV series. Set weekly reminders at the right time so you never miss a show again. Keep a tab on the movies you haven’t still watched
• Private & Work. Keep them separated with a checklist for each
• Bills. Never forget to pay a bill on time. Just add a friendly monthly reminder for each
• Templates. Looking for a wedding checklist, moving checklist or baby checklist? We have thousands of checklist templates.
• Great for GTD - Getting Things Done
Our site: http://checklist.com
Contact us: http://checklist.com/contact
Our support: http://checklist.uservoice.com/knowledgebase
- Over 7,000,000 downloads
- Schedule Planner is optimized for and available on multiple platforms (iPhone, iPad, Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung)
- Support for multiple languages
- Schedule Planner is a well established app with continually high rankings since July, 2011
- Digi117 is a dedicated mobile software development company with hundred’s of apps in the app store and other app platforms
"Schedule Planner by DIGI117 can simplify your daily or weekly missions, plan your time and tasks to suit your personal attributes." - Customer Reviews
Start planning out your daily tasks in mere seconds & guarantee you make the most of every day right away! Download Schedule Planner and use the app’s accessible and highly practical layout to coordinate important tasks from various categories today!
Schedule Planner was developed to aide users in planning out daily activities by category and priority. Busy users are provided with a flexible set of categories like “Meals”, “Health”, and “Work”. Once a category is selected users simply input the specific nature of each time block, including when each task should be started and its overall duration. Tasks and full days can be planned in advance & viewed day-by-day via a practical graphic calendar. Furthermore, tasks are color coordinated for convenience. The app employs an in-depth pie-chart diagram color coded to let users see how they spend their time with a quick glance.
The app features a practical user interface that allows users to either create day plans from scratch or by editing pre-existing plans to save time. Creating new activities is always simple to do, requiring only a few sequential steps to complete. To ensure its viability, Schedule Planner allows users to edit and change the app’s settings task-by-task as well. Users can even create full event articles if they need to remember or describe the specifics of any given activity or time block at length for personal reference later. The world is busier than ever; take this opportunity to start optimizing your time and become more productive than ever before with Schedule Planner today!
- User friendly “Planned” day planning interface
- Well-rounded task creation editor
- Ability to color code tasks by category
- Calendar (month/list) - Color coded diagram to view schedule breakdown - Task categories by focus; Work, Meals, Health, etc.
- Arrange options for lists
- Swipe to switch between days
Pro version upgrade available via in-app purchase:
- Move and duplicate tasks
- Reassign categories in edit mode
- Repeating task feature
- Full-featured list of categories
- Alerts and notifications
- Google Calendar Sync
- iCal integration
- Automated data backup to Google Drive or Dropbox
Schedule Planner is developed by DIGI117, LTD.
Join over 2 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the world’s leading to-do list and personal task manager! Praised by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, The Wall Street Journal, Android Authority, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and achieve more each day.
The FREE app lets you:
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Never lose track of your to-do list: your data is automatically synced to the cloud
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate with anyone
• Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• Integrate with Dropbox and Google Drive for adding documents to your tasks
• Preview media links and file attachments through inline thumbnails and file icons
• See images, watch videos and play audio directly within the app
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
• Use Todoist with Android Wear: add tasks using voice commands, view optimized notifications at a glance, and send task lists directly to your wearable
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or the time and date
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity with Todoist Karma
▸ Extended Android Wear support: add task reminders using voice commands
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team does. Let us know what you think!
- Use a powerful task list that supports batch operations
- Enjoy a fully scrollable calendar with daily, weekly, monthly and agenda view
- Define your personal goals and add tasks to them
- Set multiple reminders for tasks and events
- Divide your tasks into subtasks
- Set repeating tasks and events
- Get organized with a daily step-by-step routine
- Use resizable Widgets in 4 different formats
- Attach files and photos to your tasks and appointments
- Sync your data between devices without effort
- Attach Google Maps locations to your tasks and events
- Use the Clean-Up feature to easily prioritize your task list
- Use a daily journal to keep track of your life
- Never forget the birthdays of your friends
- Apply GTD principles to your daily life
- Convert your tasks, goals, notes and events into each other
- Access your data from a PC (web version)
Advanced features (Plus Version Upgrade):
- Schedule your tasks directly on the calendar
- Plan your goals in project view
- Sync your To-Do list with Google Tasks
- Create backups and restore them
- Time your tasks with a To-Do list timer
- Draw your own notes and attach them to tasks and events
- Create audio recordings and attach them to your tasks and events
- Have the option to reset all your tasks or events
- Protect your data with a password
- Export your data to CSV files
With isoTimer you can:
...orient yourself toward your goals
...prepare each day with care using a calendar and a to-do list
...balance your professional and your private life
...focus on the most important tasks
...never forget ideas or events
IsoTimer organizer is the ideal companion for planning all parts of your life!
The perfect ToDo Calendar Planner for personal and business use.
Take a few pictures on the box. The system will save the photos and generate the box number.
Write the number on the box.
After moving you can find a box by the number and view its contents.
Additionally, you can view all the photos and determine where in the box is the thing which you are searching.
Icons from the following resources were used:
Change the text size and font of the list text to make it fit better to your screen.
Group your lists into subgroups like eg. days by placing separators between list entries like you normally would making your checklist.
Supports multiple checklists which can easily be switched between with a light finger swipe.
Also supports speech recognition, and quickadd - a faster way to add elements to your list.
More features might come in the future, but the primary goal of the App will always be simplicity and ease of use with the user in focus.
Planner Plus provides kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people. You’ll find the best way to meet your requirements in our app. Also, if you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Sync with Google calendar and events
- Show or hide calendars as you want
- Add, edit or delete events easily
- Supports full recurring period
- Manually time slot
- Supports all-day & cross-day events
- Supports tasks and projects with sub-tasks
- Supports recurring tasks and projects
- 5 different status for tasks and projects
- 25 priorities for tasks and projects
- System reminder for each task
- Unlimited number of notes for each day
- Manage notes in day, week and month view
- Easily to add, edit and delete notes
Other Key Features
- Day, Week, Month and Tasks modules for better management
- Very well designed user interface
- Full records searching including events, tasks and notes
- Set the first day of week manually
- Select the launch view as you want
About free version
1. Without week view
2. Search function removed
3. Does not support projects and recurring tasks
Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
This app is created to solve all optimization problems related with nesting, cutting and packing. It's dedicated to the furniture industry, but also can be used with success in other industries like for e.g. logistics.
It's a portable app that helps you to solve all your problems related with cutting, nesting and packing wherever you are!
It will optimize you material sheets number!
App contains three modules:
- Nesting (Cutting optimization)
Nesting (cutting) optimization will help you to reduce number of sheets and prepare final offer for your product based on cutting (nesting) optimization. It will also show you exact way of placing nested rectangles to cut. You can specific all important parameters including cost wood grain and cut method. It's a great way of reducing nested (cut) material sheets needed to manufacture your product.
Packing optimization will help you to estimate minimal number of trucks required to transport given cargo. It's a very handy solution for almost every industry.
- Forum with orders and offers
Place for specialists just like you! People related with industry and optimization, cutting, nesting, sheet and packing.
App consist features related with: optimization, cutting, nesting, sheet, packing
I developed it, because I needed a to-do list app to do something specific. Something, that was not offered by any of the apps I could find: Persisting, reusable to-do lists.
The main idea of the Reverse CheckList is that there are certain lists you want to keep. Like a grocery shopping list. So why not have a list of all the things that you buy, and when you run out of some of them, you just select the items in your list, to remember to buy them on your next trip to the store.
That is why the Reverse CheckList _is_ reverse. You check items when you intend to do them, and uncheck them when you're done. Unchecked items disappear from your TODO view, but are still there, waiting to be reused. But of course, you can delete them if you are not going to reuse them.
This is the app version of the popular e-book that thousands use each year to manage their homes and covers the same tasks as the printable version. With the app you get 2 months of tasks and server access with additional tasks available for purchase. In addition, you can add unlimited custom tasks and assign tasks to people and rooms.
Feeling scattered? Do you wish someone would just tell you what to clean and organize each day so everything will get done? Are you easily sidetracked and not getting much done in the house each day? Did you make a resolution to keep your house more clean and tidy? Then Motivated Moms is perfect for you!
The system is designed to help you complete chores and tasks throughout the year so you don’t spend your entire day doing housework. Motivated Moms is all about reducing stress, not adding to it, in order to make home management easier. If you don’t get a chore done, don’t worry about it – it will come around again.
• NEW! Sync between iOS and Android (account registration required)
• All tasks in the average home are planned out for you throughout the year
• Ability to add unlimited custom tasks
• Check off chores as they are done and they drop to the bottom of the list out of your way
• No major cleaning days or Spring Cleaning week, do just a little all year around
• Daily items and those that come up less frequently are scheduled for you
• No need to remember when you last changed the a/c filter or dusted the living room – just do the tasks as they come up; the app keeps track for you
• Tasks can be assigned to people and rooms and sorted accordingly
• The task list can sent via email
You can move items to other days if you have a conflict. The application also gives you the ability to "hide" items that don't apply. Don't have a pet? Just hide the "Feed Pets" chore, then "unhide" it later if you get a pet part of the way through the year.
Want to be reminded to read your Bible each day? Motivated Moms will help you read through the Bible in a year. Don’t need the bible reading plan? There is a setting to turn off the scheduled Bible readings so you won’t see them in your list.
If you own a rental property you know how much work needs to go into the prep phase before you can allow someone to live there. Making sure everything is cleaned and ready to go can be quite a chore. Why not alleviate some of that stress with this handy checklist app of all the different areas of the residence that need to be cleaned/checked over.
This app is also great for people who are getting ready to move into a rental property, to check over each area before you move in.
Take a look at everything you will have access to:
- Comes pre-populated with over 85 items
- Add/Delete Lists
- Duplicate Old Lists so you don't have to start over
- Add New Tasks
- Add New Items
- Delete Unwanted Items
- Set Alarms to remind yourself of items you still need to do
- Add Notes for more clarification
- Set a Priority to items (High, Medium, Low)
- Edit the Names of Items
- Sort Your Lists Alphabetically or by Priority (Menu Item)
kw: apartment, move, movers, rent, money, save, cash, check, to do, list, plan