Now you can carry your taxi in your pocket. Save on long walks and waiting times! It’s so easy to order your taxi to come and get you wherever you are.
Why JoinUp Taxi?
Cheaper: There are no phone-call costs and you don’t pay until you get into the taxi... and if you SHARE, you save the proportional part of the fare.
More Convenient: Your taxi, always in your pocket. Pick-up at your location. No waiting, no walking. And you can order a taxi that accepts payment by bank card or choose an adapted taxi, if you need it.
More Sustainable: Did you know that each shared trip to the airport is the equivalent of planting a sapling.
Very Easy to Use:
You can order your taxi with just two clicks; you will be able to see on your screen how long it will take to arrive and see as it approaches to pick you up.
You can also book your taxi up to a week in advance; all you have to do is enter the date and time you want.
Enter the details to order a shared taxi that meets your requirements:
The pick-up point, date, time, number of people in your party, pieces of luggage. Then choose a destination from the pre-set list of destinations in your city.
The app will search for other passengers within 3 blocks and a half-hour period. If there are other passengers who meet your criteria, the app shows them to you and you can choose to join them.
If there is nobody else with the same requirements as you, you can order your own shared taxi and we will look for travelling companions for you.
Remember that you all leave from the same pick-up point (the location of the first person to create the taxi share) and you all go to the same destination.
Also, the app will always notify you 15 minutes before your departure time if there are no other people to share with and will give you the option of ordering a taxi just for you.
How Much Does Each Person Pay?
Except for luggage charges, all the passengers split the fare evenly between them.
For Your Safety:
You can see the rating of your taxi driver and that of your travelling companions; and you can also rate them after each trip.
If you are a woman and you want to share only with other women, you can also choose that option. All you have to do is indicate in your profile that you are a woman and this option will be activated for whenever you want it.
Your Profile and Your Organizer:
Your profile will contain all your personal details, which you can modify at any time. Also, at any time, you can see the money you have saved and the CO2 that has not been emitted thanks to having shared your taxi.
The Agenda is your personal organizer and contains all the details of the taxis you have ordered.
In the system Taxane can work as a professional taxi drivers, and ordinary people who find themselves behind the wheel of a car.
With the application it is possible to order the cheap, close and good taxi.
✓ Without registration. No long forms and obscure questions. Simply enter your telephone number when you first start, and it will be used for all subsequent authorizations.
✓ Alarm time machine known before ordering. After starting the program instantly determines your approximate location and automatically shows when can arrive by taxi.
✓ Order three cliques. Just move the compass device in the side of the road that the driver knew how to drive.
✓ Faster, cheaper, better. When selecting the driver takes into account not only its location, but the rates and ratings made by other passengers.
✓ Without cheating. At the end of the application calculates the length and time of the route and displays it on your screen.
✓ Best price guarantee. Each driver in the system sets its own rates, which are recorded in the allocation of orders. Thus drivers compete with each other, arranging the race discounts.
✓ You can see the status of the order taxi online and get a SMS alert at different stages of order processing. Full transparency of the system from the inside. Who refused, who took, when you arrive and where it is now.
✓ Payment button. Adding to the balance in the system in advance, You can pay for a trip, right from your phone, having a good savings due to the absence of the driver change.
✓ Your voice is everything. After each trip, you can evaluate the work of a taxi on a 5-point scale. Your score directly affects the allocation algorithm orders. And the drivers, blacklisted, no longer will get you in the eye.
Book your flight at the tap of a finger and view your personal travel itinerary on the go
The Emirates App is your personal journey planner that makes it simple to view and arrange your trips when you’re on the go. At the touch or swipe of a finger, you can:
Search and book your flights;
Manage every aspect of your journey;
Check in online and download your boarding pass;
Manage your Emirates Skywards account.
Choose when and where you’d like to fly and complete your entire booking through the app. Select your meal and seat preference and add services such as Chauffeur-drive. It’s easy to update your details and you can view your full itinerary at any time – even when you’re offline.
Check in online and download your boarding pass to the app ready to print, or send it to your phone via SMS or email to use it as a digital boarding pass and enjoy one less thing to worry about at the airport.
© 2015 Emirates. All Rights Reserved
Türk Hava Yolları
New Zealand Airways
Jet Airways Jetstar
SAS Scandinavian Airlines
Jet Blue Airways
taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi directly from your smartphone, wherever you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep, that simple!
Make an appointment and get rid of the concern to find a taxi: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press a button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is required and thus there is no charge while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver who is assigned to pick you up (name, plate number, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he/she approaches.
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the driver’s name that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him/her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, such as "I have a lot of baggage!" or "Ι have an injured person with me", you can do so by pre-sending him/her a simple message through the app.
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
Reasons to use GrabTaxi:
• Safe: Licensed drivers and trackable taxi rides. No more touts!
• Certain: Know your estimated metered fare before you book a taxi.
• Fast: Find out your booking status within a minute.
• Get your driver’s details (name, mobile number, vehicle registration number and photo) once your booking is confirmed.
• Book immediately or up to seven (7) days in advance.
• Book a taxi using the same app in 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
How to use:
• Download and activate the app.
• The app auto detects your location and sets it as your Pick-Up.
• Key in your Drop-Off point.
• Select your car type as "Budget", "Standard", "GrabCar" or "GrabBike".
• Hit ‘Next’. Add extra information such as house number in the ‘Notes to driver’ field.
• Get a booking confirmation within a minute. You’ll get the driver’s details soon after.
• Watch as your driver moves towards you. Enjoy your ride!
Note: In certain countries, government-regulated surcharge may be applicable for every successful booking made.
It connects directly between you (the passenger) and the taxi drivers in your area
* No more calling various taxi stations!
* No more seeking for a taxi in the streets!
* No more fighting for a taxi with others!
* With TaxiAnywhere you see the available free taxis in your perimeter directly in your smartphone.
* By a click of a button you contact directly to the taxi driver and reserve a ride with him.
* You can see exactly where the taxi is while he is driving toward you and TALK to him directly by special PTT mechanism.
* It’s also fun, you choose your driver and you can even rate him so others will benefit.
*** It’s free, cool and works anywhere in the world! ***
В данной программе есть несколько режимов работы:
1) Экзамен - выбирается случайный билет. Время ограничено. Подсказки запрещены
2) Билеты - вы сами выбираете нужный билет. Подсказки разрешены
3) Марафон - вы должны ответить на все 800 вопросов в случайном порядке. Время не ограничено. Подсказки разрешены
Так же в приложении имеется статистика, которая показывает успешность прохождения каждого билета, а так же статистику про прохождению экзамена и марафона.
Наше приложение поможет вам подготовиться к экзамену в ГИБДД и сдать его на отлично с первого раза.
О пожеланиях и ошибках в приложении просьба писать на почту email@example.com
● Collect taxi company listing in Taiwan, allow you to call taxi with ease
● Allow you to call taxi even in off-peak hours or suburbs, provide more choices during the rush hours
● Review feature, to encourage good drivers and filter out unqualified services or taxi companies
● Online Booking feature, sending request via Internet if there's driver around
● Filter by service item (Accessibility, Pet, Charter Service, Tourist Guide, Airport, English, Japanese, Female Driver, New Car, Micro Moving, No Smoking)
● Added new Driver feature, allow driver to login and register, to receive booking requests
● Set queue-up location, allow you to queue for passenger anywhere
● Allow you to provide additional information to let the passenger understand your specialty and service
● Set multiple service item (Accessibility, Pet, Charter Service, Tourist Guide, Airport, English, Japanese, Female Driver, New Car, Micro Moving, No Smoking)
-Bajar la aplicación
-Solicitar servicio. Se indica localización de usuario y ubicación del taxi.
-Negociar tarifa según origen y destino.
-Al llegar al acuerdo se notifica al usuario el nombre del taxista, modelo, color y placa del vehículo, cooperativa a la que pertenece y tiempo aproximado en llegar. También se muestra tarifa acordada y mapa de la ruta. El taxista también recibe los datos del usuario.
-Al finalizar el servicio se puede calificar el servicio.
-Contribuir a la seguridad ciudadana de usuarios y taxistas, lo que mejora la imagen del país y del gremio.
-Impulsa el desarrollo urbano y de movilidad en las ciudades.
-Posibilita el aumento de ingresos para los taxistas.
-El servicio puede cancelarse antes de ser abordado.
-Se obtiene información del taxista de forma confiable, la que además puede compartirse por redes sociales.
-La aplicación indica cuando el taxista llegó a su destino.
-Activación del Botón de pánico para casos de emergencia. La activación es tanto para usuario como para el taxista.
The stations mentioned in the app are as follows:
• Airport Terminal 3
• Airport Terminal 1
• Deira City Centre
• Al Rigga
• Union Square
• Khalid Bin Al Waleed
• Al Karama
• Al Jafiliya
• World Trade Centre
• Emirates Towers
• Financial Centre
• Burj Khalifa
• Business Bay
• Al Quoz
• First Gulf Bank
• Mall of the Emirates
• Sharaf DG
• Dubai Internet City
• Dubai Marina
• Jumeirah Lake Towers
• Nakheel Harbour and Towers
• Ibn Battuta
• Jebel Ali Industrial
• Jebel Ali
• Al Qusais 2 Station (T3)
• Al Qusais 1 Station (T2)
• Airport Free Zone Station (T2)
• Al Nahda Station (T2)
• Stadium Station (T2)
• Al Quiadah Station (T2)
• Abu Hail Station (T2)
• Abu Baker Al Siddique Station (T2)
• Salahuddin Station (U)
• Union Square Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Baniyas Square Station (U)
• Palm Deira Station (U)
• Al Ras Station (U)
• Al Ghubaiba Station (U)
• Saeediya Station (U)
• Khalid Bin Waleed Station (UT, connecting to Red Line)
• Oud Metha Station (T2)
• Health Care City Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 1 Station (T2)
• Jeddaf 2 Station (T2)
dubaimetro app, Dubai Metro, dubai metro app, Dubai metromobile app, dubai metro navigator, metro apps for android , dubai metro android mobile app, mobile apps,android mobile apps for Dubai metro, dubai metro navigator app, dubaimetro mobile, Dubaimetro
Features: autodownload of line updates | distinguishes between weekend/working days
Available Lines for train and boat in the cities of Lisbon and Porto:
• Aveiro (CP)
• Azambuja (CP)
• Braga (CP)
• Caíde (CP)
• Cascais (CP)
• Ermesinde (CP)
• Guimarães (CP)
• Metro Transportes do Sul (MTS)
• Sado (CP)
• Sintra (CP)
• Soflusa / Transtejo (Barreiro; Cacilhas; Montijo; Seixal)
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
Carpooling (also known as car-sharing, ride-sharing and lift-sharing ), is the shared use of a car by the driver and one or more passengers, usually for to reached their workplaces.
Contriride mobile App Also used for booking a taxi, This App Quickly find available taxi's near by and send request to one or multiple taxis. Request will be received by the taxi drivers on their mobile app "Get Passenger". Details of the taxi driver that accepted the request first will be received by the passenger on this app.
The arrival of taxi, start and end of the trip will be visible to the passenger along with fare entered by the taxi driver.
HOW TO USE CONTRIRIDE APP FOR CARPOOLING.
You may use the carpool services with cab driver or your near by person easily, by just following the simple instruction.
Registered as a carpool or taxi passenger user and, Select your source and destination location.
Search cab driver or car owner for carpooling and filter your search according to your need.
Select the nearest taxi or carpool driver and sent him request for the trip by click on Sent request , you get confirmation notification for your trip after that.
You can also cover your taxi location, while your taxi driver on the way to achieve.
Get Started your trip with your cab driver and after reached at your destination, click on finish trip and write your reviews about your trip.
1. Instant auto booking of cab/buddy car around you.
2. You can select cab or your(Buddy car) of your choice.
3. Get notification on arrival.
4. Set pick up and destination location on map.
5. See where is your booked cab(Buddy car) now.
6. Automatic distance estimation.
7. Give feedback for service you have got.
8. Get notification at various stages of trip.
If you share your ride with only one alternative coworker, you'll cut the value of commutation in. Fill the automobile with four friends, and you may pay simply twenty fifth of what you had paid to drive alone. to not mention, you will save on automobile maintenance as a result of you will bog down on wear and tear, and you may extend the lifetime of your automobile.
Feedback: If you need help or if you have any suggestion, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'd love to hear from you.
Follow us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/contriride)
The passenger can engage the taxi from anywhere at anytime using the SaaS method. They can login into their account by providing the details of mobile number and password. Passenger can also login using facebook option. The passenger can manage their profile. They can also view the details of current trip, trip history, and trip plans. The passenger has to provide the pick up and drop location and other details to book the taxi. The passenger can view the nearby taxis that are available for booking using GPS facility. Taxi fare is calculated based on the distance automatically. Payments can be flexibly done via cash or card.
Some of the features of Taximobility – Customer app includes:
1. Register/login/facebook login
2. Profile management
3. Current trip
4. Trip history
5. Locate taxi on map
6. Book taxi or Cancel trip
7. Pickup/drop location
8. Booking details
9. Waiting time
10. Driver name
11. Taxi fare
13. Payment option (card/cash)
14. check option for round trip
15. Rate the driver
16. Social share
17. Feedback to admin (owner)
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284