taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi directly from your smartphone, wherever you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep, that simple!
Make an appointment and get rid of the concern to find a taxi: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press a button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is required and thus there is no charge while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver who is assigned to pick you up (name, plate number, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he/she approaches.
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the driver’s name that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him/her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, such as "I have a lot of baggage!" or "Ι have an injured person with me", you can do so by pre-sending him/her a simple message through the app.
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Explanation of entitlements:
Internet: Data upload, communication with the reservation system in order to create reservations
Location/GPS: Localisation for use of map function, nearest station
Calendar: for saving reservations as calendar entries
External memory: enables Google Maps to temporarily save map sections. This entitlement forms part of the map component and is mandatory.
-Bajar la aplicación
-Solicitar servicio. Se indica localización de usuario y ubicación del taxi.
-Negociar tarifa según origen y destino.
-Al llegar al acuerdo se notifica al usuario el nombre del taxista, modelo, color y placa del vehículo, cooperativa a la que pertenece y tiempo aproximado en llegar. También se muestra tarifa acordada y mapa de la ruta. El taxista también recibe los datos del usuario.
-Al finalizar el servicio se puede calificar el servicio.
-Contribuir a la seguridad ciudadana de usuarios y taxistas, lo que mejora la imagen del país y del gremio.
-Impulsa el desarrollo urbano y de movilidad en las ciudades.
-Posibilita el aumento de ingresos para los taxistas.
-El servicio puede cancelarse antes de ser abordado.
-Se obtiene información del taxista de forma confiable, la que además puede compartirse por redes sociales.
-La aplicación indica cuando el taxista llegó a su destino.
-Activación del Botón de pánico para casos de emergencia. La activación es tanto para usuario como para el taxista.
Only marine navigation app to have route assistance with Voice Prompts for marine navigation.
* Voice Prompts for marine navigation / nautical naviagtion (requires GPS )
-prompts when approaching a boating route marker
-Continous distance and ETA updates
-Alerts when sailing/boating off route
-Alerts when boating in wrong direction
*** For any question, contact support at gpsnauticalcharts.com / http://www.gpsnauticalcharts.com ***
-Create routes from scratch
-Edit existing GPX/KML routes.
-Add custom description to any route point.
-Drop markers along route.
* Offline charts
-Visually draw area to download
-Charts reprojected for WGS84 datum.
*Seamless chart quilting of marine charts
*Distance Bearing tool
*Create custom way points
- Using GPS
-Select point on map
-Manually enter latitude & longitude coordinates
*POI layer for marine charts
- Overlay POIs
- POI list derived from the equivalent ENC and contains all categories including Buoy, Light, Harbour facility, Obstr.
*Search POIs/Way points
* Record Marine GPS tracks
* View tracks overlay
* Live track animation
* Track analytics/stats
* Export GPX trcks.
-Export to SDCard
-Share GPX trakcs with friends/View on Google earth.
* Auto Follow Mode (Course up)
-Continuously updates boat's location on chart
- Adjustable update frequency
Sample Nautical Charts (please visit http://gpsnauticalcharts.com/main/folio-catalog-nautical-charts-app for complete list)
*Austria - Donau
*Belgium - Rupel, Netekanaal, Ringvaart om Gent, Schelde-Rijnverbinding, Dijle, Kanaal naar Charleroi, Beneden Zeeschelde, Bocholt-Herentals, Gent-Terneuzen, van Zeebrugge Achterhaven-inclusief het Boudewijnkanaal-tot en met haven Brugge, Zuid-Willemsvaart, Antwerpen Haven, Moervaart, Beneden-Nete, Dessel-Kwaadmechelen, Estuaire Vaart van Zeebrugge tot aan de Nederlandse Grens, Leie, Oostende Plassendalekanaal, Boven-Schelde, Vlaanderen, Zeekanaal, Albertkanaal, Oostende Haven met de 5-mijlszone Estuaire Vaart, Zeeschelde,
*Switzerland - Rhine
*Czech Republic - Roudnice nad Labem, Kly, Lovosice, Libotenice, Kostelec nad Labem, Melnik, Hraz Slapske prehrady, Praha - Holesovice, Steti, Libcice nad Vltavou, Praha - Modrany, Podebrady, Usti nad Labem, Veltruby, Melnik - soutok, Vrane nad Vltavou, Chvaletice, Vranany, Hradistko, Dolni Zleb, Neratovice, Celakovice, Statni hranice CR - SRN, Nymburk, Brna nad Labem, Brandys nad Labem, Kralupy nad Vltavou, Litomerice, Hradistko, Male Brezno, Roztoky, Kolin, Decin,
*Germany - Elbe, Westoder, Ruhr, Rhein-Herne-Kanal, Untere Havel-Wasserstraße (Spandau - Plaue), Weser, Neckar, Berlin-Spandauer-Schifffahrtskanal, Donau, Rhein, Spree-Oder-Wasserstraße, Havel-Oder-Wasserstraße, Main-Donau-Kanal, Wesel-Datteln-Kanal, Elbe-Havel-Kanal, Dortmund-Ems-Kanal, Elbe-Seitenkanal, Mittellandkanal, Mosel, Main, Saar
*France - GRANDE SAONE, MOSELLE CANALISEE, LIAISON DUNKERQUE ESCAUT, GARONNE
*Croatia - DRAVA, DANUBE, SAVA
*Hungary - Danube
*Romania - Maritime Danube, Sulina Channel, Danube Black Sea Channel
*Serbia - Danube, Sava, Tisa
*Slovakia - Dunaja / Danube
Note: all Navionics Boating apps have the same features. The difference between Navionics Boating free version and the other titles is that the free version allows you to experience the app’s functionality before you make the decision to purchase charts.
If you have a tablet, please search our HD app.
This app includes all the value of Navionics+, combining three content layers: Nautical Charts, SonarCharts™, Community Edits, plus 1 year of Chart Updates. SonarCharts™ is an HD bathymetry map featuring extraordinary bottom contour detail great for increasing awareness of shallow waters and for locating fishing areas at any depth level. Community Edits are inputs made by users and shared for all to benefit: rocks, wrecks, obstructions, buoys, beacons, etc. Refer to the screenshot above for chart coverage area, for more detail and updates check at navionics.com. Once purchased, Navionics charts are downloaded to the device and stored for easy access regardless of connectivity! Charts are provided for the coverage area described, you can add additional regions anytime from Menu>Charts.
TRACKS, ROUTES & DISTANCE
Record and view your tracks. Create and edit routes based on cruising speed and fuel consumption. Measure distance.
Check wind predictions anytime and sun/moon cycle information.
Overlay: Satellite or Terrain. Select Safety Depth and switch to Easy View. Not available on Govt. Charts.
SYNC MY DATA
Automatically sync your Tracks, Routes & Markers and Photos among all your mobile devices.
Geotagged photos appear on the map.
Access the largest database of marine POI’s available. Search by lat/long or category for Marina, Marine Repair, Boat Dealers, restaurants, etc!
TIDES & CURRENTS
Instant tide and current info visible on Navionics charts.
CHARTS & UPGRADES
√ Purchase additional coverage anytime!
√ Nav Module offers more advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival, heading to WP, fuel consumption and more!
√ Advanced Map Options gives you even greater control of your map. Highlight Shallow Area, select Depth Shading, filter Depth Contours, adjust shoreline to selected Water Level, view Seabed
composition (available for select US HD lakes) and toggle Fishing Mode to locate key fishing areas. Try for free!
√ SonarCharts™ Live allows you to create an HD bathymetry map in real-time. It uses sonar data either from popular chartplotters/sounders connected via NMEA 0183 compatible Wi-Fi routers or from the SonarPhone T-BOX hardware that also enables a fishfinder split-screen with Navionics charts.
Raymarine Wi-Fi plotter owners can transfer routes and markers, upload sonar logs for enhanced SonarCharts™ and update their eligible plotter card, through this mobile app. Visit navionics.com/plotter-sync to learn more.
Navionics has certified the following Android devices with an OS of 4.0 and higher: SAMSUNG: Galaxy S II, S III, S4, S5, Note GT-N7000. HTC: Incredible. NGM: Forward Next, Forward Prime. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on Google Play store. Navionics apps are designed to load and operate correctly with all phones with an Operating System of 4.0 or higher. We cannot guarantee flawless operation on non-certified Android devices. Navionics does not support any non-certified Android devices. Please check our App Description or go to Navionics.com for an up-to-date list of certified devices.
It helps you to do the following :
1) Find buses from a Source to Destination
2) Find the buses going through a particular Stop
3) Get bus stop details for a particular Route
4) Get the timings of the buses for a particular route.
The first version gives you only the direct routes.
I'll be releasing the connection routes information, map facility as well as some other exciting features soon in the coming releases.
**This application is not an official application of PMPML.
** The data has been taken from different sources available on internet in a local database.
Please give your feedback on improvements and drop me an email in case you find any discrepancy in the available information.
Any kind of ideas and improvements are very much welcome.
It connects directly between you (the passenger) and the taxi drivers in your area
* No more calling various taxi stations!
* No more seeking for a taxi in the streets!
* No more fighting for a taxi with others!
* With TaxiAnywhere you see the available free taxis in your perimeter directly in your smartphone.
* By a click of a button you contact directly to the taxi driver and reserve a ride with him.
* You can see exactly where the taxi is while he is driving toward you and TALK to him directly by special PTT mechanism.
* It’s also fun, you choose your driver and you can even rate him so others will benefit.
*** It’s free, cool and works anywhere in the world! ***
The passenger can engage the taxi from anywhere at anytime using the SaaS method. They can login into their account by providing the details of mobile number and password. Passenger can also login using facebook option. The passenger can manage their profile. They can also view the details of current trip, trip history, and trip plans. The passenger has to provide the pick up and drop location and other details to book the taxi. The passenger can view the nearby taxis that are available for booking using GPS facility. Taxi fare is calculated based on the distance automatically. Payments can be flexibly done via cash or card.
Some of the features of Taximobility – Customer app includes:
1. Register/login/facebook login
2. Profile management
3. Current trip
4. Trip history
5. Locate taxi on map
6. Book taxi or Cancel trip
7. Pickup/drop location
8. Booking details
9. Waiting time
10. Driver name
11. Taxi fare
13. Payment option (card/cash)
14. check option for round trip
15. Rate the driver
16. Social share
17. Feedback to admin (owner)
Browse layers like Wikipedia,videos from YouTube, photos from Panoramio or the current weather & forecast.
App includes map types for all your needs!
•City map with more details than googlemaps – see for yourself!
•Traffic map : See current traffic conditions to avoid traffic jams
•Public transport map with train, bus and subway routes - find the station nearest to you and quickly get around town like a local
•Cycling map with bike routes and contour lines - plan your next cycling tour
•Walking map – enjoy detailed and walk-friendly maps - explore the city in the best way possible: on foot
•Satellite view from googlemaps – enjoy the view from the space
Combine maps with these layers including fascinating data:
★ Photos on map: Photos from worldwide photo sharing database Panoramio (100 million photos)
★ Videos on map : Localized videos on YouTube
★ Weather on map: Get current weather data and weather forecasts - what is the best day to explore the city?
★ Wiki on map: Wikipedia guide - read Wikipedia information about selected cities, sights, attractions and interesting places
★ Street view on map: See the world on street level with street view
Autocomplete function for addresses and search terms makes searches so easy. It uses your location to propose results in the area. Autocomplete function can work with:
•Addresses (street name & house number, city)
•POI Nearby points of interest like hotels, restaurants, shopping, museums, stations and more
Recognition of your location via GPS (latitude, longitude) or IP-address if available.
App is optimized for smartphones and tablets.
App uses googlemaps and OpenStreetMap (OSM).
Explore your city on a map! If you live in the United States (US) e.g. New York or Los Angeles, Houston or Dallas, Chicago or Atlanta, San Francisco or Washington.
OpenStreetMap (OSM) is a collaborative project to create a free editable map of the world. Two major driving forces behind the establishment and growth of OSM have been restrictions on use or availability of map information across much of the world and the advent of inexpensive portable satellite navigation devices. For more information see www.openstreetmap.org
All cities and countries of the world: london, paris, bangkok, singapore, istanbul, hong kong, madrid, dubai, frankfurt, kuala lumpur, seoul, rome, New york, shanghai, barcelona, milan, amsterdam, vienna, beijing, taipei, Rio de janeiro, tokyo, quito, Abu dhabi, tunis, dubai, taipei, istanbul, beijing, bogota, lima, riyadh, nairobi, singapore, seoul, cairo, shanghai, toronto, washington, D.C., caracas, moscow, St. petersburg, San francisco, johannesburg, florence, Los angeles, honolulu, bahrain, shanghai, toronto, berlin, budapest, dublin, mecca, prague, cancun, macau, venice, warsaw, mexico, guangzhou, benidorm, orlando, miami, munich, shenzen, sydney, lisbon, Las vegas, hangzhou, marrakesh, tokyo, mumbai, Sao paulo, pakistan,turkey, jakarta, nepal, USA, indonesia, Philippines, oman, india, israel, italy.
Youtube marker added. Localized youtube videos.
New cool looking user interface. New map types (traffic, hiking).
Wikipedia map added. Now you can read georeferenced Wikipedia articles.
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, Metrolink, OCTA*, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Discover the extensive research carried out under the FP7 across all sectors - from aviation to maritime, agriculture to rail.
Easily search the database using such criteria as project name, partners and many more.
Don't miss out on the next round of EGNSS research - happening now with Horizon 2020 (H2020).
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T