- Make a booking of ASAP and future journeys
- Check the status of your bookings
- Cancel a booking
- Receive an automatic text when your car is dispatched
- Track the vehicle on a real-time map
- Manage previous bookings
- Manage your favourite addresses
- Directly call the booking office with an easy dial shortcut for those more complex bookings
This App is intended for journeys within 10 miles of Nottingham. However, visitors to Nottingham are welcome to use this App to pre book their journeys in this area. (E.g. Airport to Hotel etc).
We would appreciate your reviews of this App and feedback here in the Store, but we will be unable to reply. If you require a reply please email; firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further need assistance, or have suggestions.
Combines several calculation methods and is determined automatically - just add records to refuel, refueling to complete, checkpoints and waypoints.
Statistics in digits and graphs:
fuel consumption / way cost / price of fuel / total cost / dayly cost ;
Separate calculator to estimate the cost of the path / fuel required for the trip.
Flexible customization of the units and interface elements : (liters / gallons of US-UK / l/100km / MPG) ...
Data import / export CSV
The application is free and Ad-Free.
SafelyTexting assists employers or parents in preventing their employees or teens from texting, surfing the web, or using any applications on their phone while driving unless using Bluetooth technology.
Used as an Administered or Self-Monitored application, it can be used to report violations to an Administrator who can monitor usage or you can simply monitor yourself.
An auto reply lets others know that you'll get back with them when Safely Texting is possible.
A. What does SafelyTexting do???
1. SafelyTexting locks your phone screen if the GPS detects that you’re moving. It may take up to one minute for the GPS in your phone to recognize that you’re driving, but once it does, the phone will lock up. Once you’ve been stopped for about a minute, the phone will unlock automatically.
2. SafelyTexting has two modes; Administrator and User.
Administrator mode is used if no one will be monitoring your usage of SafelyTexting and you’ve installed the application for your personal use to help stop yourself from texting while driving.
User Mode is used for Employees, Students or others who have SafelyTexting mode installed with someone who will be monitoring their usage to verify that they don’t text and drive. The application can always be uninstalled by the user so this mode would send a text to the Administrator to let them know that the phone is no longer protected.
B. Unlock Mode Buttons
1. “How this Application Works” Opens this page :)
2. “Share this Application with a Friend” Allows you to use your personal Facebook, Twitter Feed, Email or other sharing service on your phone to tell everyone you know about SafelyTexting
3. “Visit our Web Page www.SafelyTexting.com” Visit our SafelyTexting Web page for much more information about this product.
4. “Settings” Allows you to change several settings like the Password, Emergency Number, Administrator Number etc.
C. Lock Mode Buttons (Different buttons based on Admin or User modes)
1. “Temporarily Unlock the Phone” [Administrators Only] Allows you to unlock your phone for either 1 minute or 30 minutes. Useful to hand your phone to someone else in the car to handle a call, text or anything else you might need the phone for.
2. “Text my Administrator to Ask for Permission to unlock my Phone” [Users Only] Allows send a text to your administrator asking for permission to unlock your phone. Useful if your a passenger on a long trip and want to use your phone. If the Administrator sends a reply text with the word “Yes” and a number, the phone will unlock for that number of minutes. If the Administrator just sends back the word “Yes” it will unlock for one minute.
3. “Call my Administrator” Places a call to your Administrator after a verification screen.
4. “Why is this phone Locked Right now?” Tells you in plain words why the phone is locked. Sometimes the GPS will have bad readings while stopped that will cause SafelyTexting to lock. This button will tell you exactly why it locked.
5. “Call Emergency Number” Pulls up your phone with your Emergency number already there ready for you to push the CALL button on your phone after a confirmation screen. Will not directly call until you press the button. Allows a few seconds to make the call, then locks the phone again.
Now you can carry your taxi in your pocket. Save on long walks and waiting times! It’s so easy to order your taxi to come and get you wherever you are.
Why JoinUp Taxi?
Cheaper: There are no phone-call costs and you don’t pay until you get into the taxi... and if you SHARE, you save the proportional part of the fare.
More Convenient: Your taxi, always in your pocket. Pick-up at your location. No waiting, no walking. And you can order a taxi that accepts payment by bank card or choose an adapted taxi, if you need it.
More Sustainable: Did you know that each shared trip to the airport is the equivalent of planting a sapling.
Very Easy to Use:
You can order your taxi with just two clicks; you will be able to see on your screen how long it will take to arrive and see as it approaches to pick you up.
You can also book your taxi up to a week in advance; all you have to do is enter the date and time you want.
Enter the details to order a shared taxi that meets your requirements:
The pick-up point, date, time, number of people in your party, pieces of luggage. Then choose a destination from the pre-set list of destinations in your city.
The app will search for other passengers within 3 blocks and a half-hour period. If there are other passengers who meet your criteria, the app shows them to you and you can choose to join them.
If there is nobody else with the same requirements as you, you can order your own shared taxi and we will look for travelling companions for you.
Remember that you all leave from the same pick-up point (the location of the first person to create the taxi share) and you all go to the same destination.
Also, the app will always notify you 15 minutes before your departure time if there are no other people to share with and will give you the option of ordering a taxi just for you.
How Much Does Each Person Pay?
Except for luggage charges, all the passengers split the fare evenly between them.
For Your Safety:
You can see the rating of your taxi driver and that of your travelling companions; and you can also rate them after each trip.
If you are a woman and you want to share only with other women, you can also choose that option. All you have to do is indicate in your profile that you are a woman and this option will be activated for whenever you want it.
Your Profile and Your Organizer:
Your profile will contain all your personal details, which you can modify at any time. Also, at any time, you can see the money you have saved and the CO2 that has not been emitted thanks to having shared your taxi.
The Agenda is your personal organizer and contains all the details of the taxis you have ordered.
taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi, directly from your smartphone, no matter where you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press one button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is made and thus no charge (as with radio taxis) while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver that is assigned to pick you up (name, license plate, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he approaches.
• Reservations: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location from where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something while in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the name of the driver that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him or her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, you can include with your request for a taxi special instructions such as "I have a lot of baggage" or"! have an injured person with me".
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
Updated to get Real Time Information from the National Transport Authority which hopefully should be more accurate than the previous information source.
According to Bus Éireann, 90% of their buses are fitted with GPS systems. Occasionally a fault may occur in communications between the central server and the on-bus equipment. A feedback menu option is provided to notify Bus Éireann directly of any timing errors that might occur.
This app provides up to the minute Real Time Passenger Information for all the following Bus Éireann services:
- Expressway and Intercity services linking Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Galway, Limerick, Derry and Waterford and every major town in Ireland.
- Commuter Services into city and town centres.
- Irish Town and City services operating in Athlone, Balbriggan, Cork, Drogheda, Dundalk, Galway, Limerick, Sligo & Waterford.
- Nightrider services, Bus Éireann provides a range of late night services, several nights a week on main routes out of Dublin.
This app offers the following features:
- Search for your bus stop by name.
- Search for you bus stop by route number.
- Save your favourite bus stops for repeat use.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next departures time) that are due to depart your chosen bus stop.
- Lists all bus services(route number, destination and next arrivals time) that are due to arrive at chosen bus stop.
- Refresh button to keep the times up to date.
- Feedback menu option to send feedback to Bus Éireann about their Real Time Passenger Information Service.
More from developer
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
The FCB iCoach is based on pioneering scientific research, practical clinical experience and the expertise of psychologists and communication experts. Over 40% of people who have signed up have already quit smoking.
What makes FCB iCoach so unique is that it is not just intended for those who want to quit smoking now, but it also aims to inform those who are not quite ready to stub out their last cigarette. So what are you waiting for? Download the app for free. Start to feel better, look better, smell better and save more money. Stop smoking and become unstoppable!
The FCB iCoach is a joint initiative of the European Commission and FC Barcelona.
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284
The EU Newsroom app offers the following:
- Top stories from the European Union
- Press releases from the European institutions
- Browse the main headlines and press releases by different topics such as economy, environment and transport
- Videos and photos
- See the calendar of upcoming EU events and add them to your calendar
- Europe by Satellite broadcasts: a mix of live events, news items and stockshots on EU policies and issues
- Share stories by email, SMS, Facebook and Twitter
- Available in English, French and German
A PDF reader is required to open PDF documents in this application.
Through this application you will come to better understand the benefits that the EU's Galileo and EGNOS programmes bring to your daily life, both private and professional.
Let’s celebrate summer time with a brand new version of my CE-E Robot Booth!
You can take some cool pictures with my CE-E Robot camera, and learn more about toy safety.
It’s the perfect way for your kids to have fun and discover the importance of the safety of toys.
Parents will be informed on how to buy the safest toys and how to use them safely, to ensure the best toy safety for their children.
Try the app now, fun summer poses are waiting for you!
The CE-E Robot Booth is brought to you by the European Commission, as part of the European Toy Safety Campaign.
Learn more about the campaign here: http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/toys.
You can also become CE-E's friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/safetyfortoys.
Don't forget to share your pictures on Facebook and Twitter, and let your friends know about the importance of toy safety!
The OPEN DAYS 2013 - European Week of Regions and Cities is an annual four-day event during which cities and regions showcase their capacity to create growth and jobs, implement European Union cohesion policy, and prove the importance of the local and regional level for good European governance.