В данной программе есть несколько режимов работы:
1) Экзамен - выбирается случайный билет. Время ограничено. Подсказки запрещены
2) Билеты - вы сами выбираете нужный билет. Подсказки разрешены
3) Марафон - вы должны ответить на все 800 вопросов в случайном порядке. Время не ограничено. Подсказки разрешены
Так же в приложении имеется статистика, которая показывает успешность прохождения каждого билета, а так же статистику про прохождению экзамена и марафона.
Наше приложение поможет вам подготовиться к экзамену в ГИБДД и сдать его на отлично с первого раза.
О пожеланиях и ошибках в приложении просьба писать на почту firstname.lastname@example.org
Reasons to use GrabTaxi:
• Safe: Licensed drivers and trackable taxi rides. No more touts!
• Certain: Know your estimated metered fare before you book a taxi.
• Fast: Find out your booking status within a minute.
• Get your driver’s details (name, mobile number, vehicle registration number and photo) once your booking is confirmed.
• Book immediately or up to seven (7) days in advance.
• Book a taxi using the same app in 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
How to use:
• Download and activate the app.
• The app auto detects your location and sets it as your Pick-Up.
• Key in your Drop-Off point.
• Select your car type as "Budget", "Standard", "GrabCar" or "GrabBike".
• Hit ‘Next’. Add extra information such as house number in the ‘Notes to driver’ field.
• Get a booking confirmation within a minute. You’ll get the driver’s details soon after.
• Watch as your driver moves towards you. Enjoy your ride!
Note: In certain countries, government-regulated surcharge may be applicable for every successful booking made.
Taxi anytime anywhere.
Tappsi is disrupting the way people book taxis in Colombia. An easy to use app to make taxi cab reservations from your smartphone.
* GPS location.
* Frequently used addresses are automatically saved.
* Book from a large pool of taxis.
* Confirmations are sent via email, SMS or push notifications directly to your phone.
* Security: share the cab license plates and/or your location via email, social networks or SMS/iMessage.
Tappsi uses geo-location GPS technology to locate your pickup address. The app has been developed to find cabs in an easy and convenient way with just two taps.
Our system locates by GPS the closest taxi in a matter of seconds in any location in your city.
What our customers say:
* * * * * "Excellent. Great app! Exceeded my expectations!" - Pr.JAR
* * * * * "Great App. I've used it in Bogota and it works beautifully." - Rudy Serna
* * * * * "Super Awesome. Very good App! Works awesome with all the Taxi companies very good network!!! Awesome job!" - DarkVergil
* * * * * "Excellent! Totally recommend!" - Thinnergirl
Tappsi has been developed to improve your safety, it allows the passenger to share the taxi license plates via email, social networks or SMS/iMessage. In this way, your friends and family may know in real time what taxi are you on and where did you take it.
The Tappsi revolution leaves behind the long phone calls with a boring recording, where the machine tells the user "how important is your call", just to say after 5 minutes waiting that there are no cabs available. Also, you don't need a fixed phone line to book cabs automatically. Tappsi also allows the passenger who hails a cab on the street to share the license plates with friends and family.
For additional info, visit us at:
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
If you like Tappsi, please rate us on the App Store.
If you have comments or suggestions, please write to:
The passenger can engage the taxi from anywhere at anytime using the SaaS method. They can login into their account by providing the details of mobile number and password. Passenger can also login using facebook option. The passenger can manage their profile. They can also view the details of current trip, trip history, and trip plans. The passenger has to provide the pick up and drop location and other details to book the taxi. The passenger can view the nearby taxis that are available for booking using GPS facility. Taxi fare is calculated based on the distance automatically. Payments can be flexibly done via cash or card.
Some of the features of Taximobility – Customer app includes:
1. Register/login/facebook login
2. Profile management
3. Current trip
4. Trip history
5. Locate taxi on map
6. Book taxi or Cancel trip
7. Pickup/drop location
8. Booking details
9. Waiting time
10. Driver name
11. Taxi fare
13. Payment option (card/cash)
14. check option for round trip
15. Rate the driver
16. Social share
17. Feedback to admin (owner)
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T