In the system Taxane can work as a professional taxi drivers, and ordinary people who find themselves behind the wheel of a car.
With the application it is possible to order the cheap, close and good taxi.
✓ Without registration. No long forms and obscure questions. Simply enter your telephone number when you first start, and it will be used for all subsequent authorizations.
✓ Alarm time machine known before ordering. After starting the program instantly determines your approximate location and automatically shows when can arrive by taxi.
✓ Order three cliques. Just move the compass device in the side of the road that the driver knew how to drive.
✓ Faster, cheaper, better. When selecting the driver takes into account not only its location, but the rates and ratings made by other passengers.
✓ Without cheating. At the end of the application calculates the length and time of the route and displays it on your screen.
✓ Best price guarantee. Each driver in the system sets its own rates, which are recorded in the allocation of orders. Thus drivers compete with each other, arranging the race discounts.
✓ You can see the status of the order taxi online and get a SMS alert at different stages of order processing. Full transparency of the system from the inside. Who refused, who took, when you arrive and where it is now.
✓ Payment button. Adding to the balance in the system in advance, You can pay for a trip, right from your phone, having a good savings due to the absence of the driver change.
✓ Your voice is everything. After each trip, you can evaluate the work of a taxi on a 5-point scale. Your score directly affects the allocation algorithm orders. And the drivers, blacklisted, no longer will get you in the eye.
It connects directly between you (the passenger) and the taxi drivers in your area
* No more calling various taxi stations!
* No more seeking for a taxi in the streets!
* No more fighting for a taxi with others!
* With TaxiAnywhere you see the available free taxis in your perimeter directly in your smartphone.
* By a click of a button you contact directly to the taxi driver and reserve a ride with him.
* You can see exactly where the taxi is while he is driving toward you and TALK to him directly by special PTT mechanism.
* It’s also fun, you choose your driver and you can even rate him so others will benefit.
*** It’s free, cool and works anywhere in the world! ***
Now you can carry your taxi in your pocket. Save on long walks and waiting times! It’s so easy to order your taxi to come and get you wherever you are.
Why JoinUp Taxi?
Cheaper: There are no phone-call costs and you don’t pay until you get into the taxi... and if you SHARE, you save the proportional part of the fare.
More Convenient: Your taxi, always in your pocket. Pick-up at your location. No waiting, no walking. And you can order a taxi that accepts payment by bank card or choose an adapted taxi, if you need it.
More Sustainable: Did you know that each shared trip to the airport is the equivalent of planting a sapling.
Very Easy to Use:
You can order your taxi with just two clicks; you will be able to see on your screen how long it will take to arrive and see as it approaches to pick you up.
You can also book your taxi up to a week in advance; all you have to do is enter the date and time you want.
Enter the details to order a shared taxi that meets your requirements:
The pick-up point, date, time, number of people in your party, pieces of luggage. Then choose a destination from the pre-set list of destinations in your city.
The app will search for other passengers within 3 blocks and a half-hour period. If there are other passengers who meet your criteria, the app shows them to you and you can choose to join them.
If there is nobody else with the same requirements as you, you can order your own shared taxi and we will look for travelling companions for you.
Remember that you all leave from the same pick-up point (the location of the first person to create the taxi share) and you all go to the same destination.
Also, the app will always notify you 15 minutes before your departure time if there are no other people to share with and will give you the option of ordering a taxi just for you.
How Much Does Each Person Pay?
Except for luggage charges, all the passengers split the fare evenly between them.
For Your Safety:
You can see the rating of your taxi driver and that of your travelling companions; and you can also rate them after each trip.
If you are a woman and you want to share only with other women, you can also choose that option. All you have to do is indicate in your profile that you are a woman and this option will be activated for whenever you want it.
Your Profile and Your Organizer:
Your profile will contain all your personal details, which you can modify at any time. Also, at any time, you can see the money you have saved and the CO2 that has not been emitted thanks to having shared your taxi.
The Agenda is your personal organizer and contains all the details of the taxis you have ordered.
taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi directly from your smartphone, wherever you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep, that simple!
Make an appointment and get rid of the concern to find a taxi: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press a button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is required and thus there is no charge while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver who is assigned to pick you up (name, plate number, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he/she approaches.
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the driver’s name that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him/her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, such as "I have a lot of baggage!" or "Ι have an injured person with me", you can do so by pre-sending him/her a simple message through the app.
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
GrabTaxi offers a selection of on-demand services to suit your needs.
• GrabTaxi: Book a budget or premium taxi from Southeast Asia’s largest network of drivers.
• GrabCar: The car with driver service for those who prefer a more personal and comfortable ride.
• GrabBike: An alternative for those who are short on time and need to get to their destination quick.
• GrabExpress: Trusted and safe delivery service.
Book a Grab ride
A Grab ride is one that is Safe, Certain and Fast, the 3 key pillars that we focus on.
App features include live tracking, receive information of your driver’s details, strict driver selection and screening processes and receive booking confirmation within a minute.
The Share My Ride function allows you to share your booking with loved ones privately via SMS, email or your social media so they can keep track of your trip in real-time for added safety.
1. Download the app for free.
2. Register your name and number. This is a one-time registration.
3. The app auto detects your location and sets it in the Pick-up field.
4. Select your Drop-off destination.
5. Tap "Confirm Booking". You’ll know the status of your booking within a minute.
*Please note that a government-regulated booking fee applies in certain countries.
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GrabTaxiApp
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/grabtaxi
Follow us on Instagram at https://instagram.com/grabtaxi/
The passenger can engage the taxi from anywhere at anytime using the SaaS method. They can login into their account by providing the details of mobile number and password. Passenger can also login using facebook option. The passenger can manage their profile. They can also view the details of current trip, trip history, and trip plans. The passenger has to provide the pick up and drop location and other details to book the taxi. The passenger can view the nearby taxis that are available for booking using GPS facility. Taxi fare is calculated based on the distance automatically. Payments can be flexibly done via cash or card.
Some of the features of Taximobility – Customer app includes:
1. Register/login/facebook login
2. Profile management
3. Current trip
4. Trip history
5. Locate taxi on map
6. Book taxi or Cancel trip
7. Pickup/drop location
8. Booking details
9. Waiting time
10. Driver name
11. Taxi fare
13. Payment option (card/cash)
14. check option for round trip
15. Rate the driver
16. Social share
17. Feedback to admin (owner)
- Make a booking of ASAP and future journeys
- Check the status of your bookings
- Cancel a booking
- Receive an automatic text when your car is dispatched
- Track the vehicle on a real-time map
- Manage previous bookings
- Manage your favourite addresses
- Directly call the booking office with an easy dial shortcut for those more complex bookings
This App is intended for journeys within 10 miles of Nottingham. However, visitors to Nottingham are welcome to use this App to pre book their journeys in this area. (E.g. Airport to Hotel etc).
We would appreciate your reviews of this App and feedback here in the Store, but we will be unable to reply. If you require a reply please email; email@example.com if you need further need assistance, or have suggestions.
VesselFinder Free features include:
- Real time positions of over 100,000 ships every day
- Ship details - name, flag, type, destination, ETA, course, speed
Do you want more features? Buy VesselFinder Pro and get:
- Ship search by Name, IMO number or MMSI number
- Ship movement history - follow the track of each vessel for the past 24 hours
- Additional ship details - IMO, MMSI, draught, gross tonnage, size, deadweight, year of built, callsign
- My Fleet - add your favourite vessels to "My Fleet" list. It is synced with VesselFinder.com, so any change of vessels in My Fleet list will reflect on either the mobile App or the website.
- Ship photos contributed by VesselFinder users
- My Views - save favourite views of the map, so you can easily navigate to them
- Detailed map type
Coverage - near-shore coverage, same as the web-based application VesselFinder.com
If you experience any problem with the App, please fill this form to contact us http://www.vesselfinder.com/contact instead of writing a review here. We will do our best to solve it. Thanks!
Visibility of vessels in the App depends on AIS signal availability. If a particular vessel is out of our AIS coverage zone, VesselFinder displays her last reported position and updates it as soon as the vessel comes into range. Completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed.
Connect with VesselFinder
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/vesselfinder and follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/vesselfinder for the latest on VesselFinder.
For any help and support, please visit the VesselFinder forum: http://forum.vesselfinder.com/forum/6-vesselfinder/
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Parts of the resources generated by the use of CabbieOne are intended to protect the environment.
With CabbieOne you can get a taxi, limo -or remis- or white van in seconds! Wherever you are, in two simple steps & directly from your smartphone.
Search the closest taxi, limo -or remis- or white van to you position and make your request. You will receive confirmation of the driver in real time. No more flailing trying to get lucky on the street. The taxi, limo -or remis- or white van will pick you up where you are. Simple!.
1) Open the app, 2) Choose a taxi (green), limo -or remis- (black) or white van (white) available and press on it to send the cabbie a request, 3) If it accepts within 12 seconds, then after one minute of without the driver to contact you to arrange trip details, you may contact 3 different ways: A) CabbieTokie, B) CabbieMessage or C) CabbieCall.
- Search jobs posted by all Public Employment Services in Europe, in any language.
- Mark jobs as ‘Favourites’ and easily access them later, or share with your friends.
- Find and contact EURES Advisers, who can provide you with personalised information and advice for your job move.
- Browse through upcoming events happening in Europe and add them to your calendar.
The app covers the 27 EU countries plus Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway and Switzerland, and is available in 25 languages.
Choose your language now and take advantage of a continent of opportunities!
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Discover the extensive research carried out under the FP7 across all sectors - from aviation to maritime, agriculture to rail.
Easily search the database using such criteria as project name, partners and many more.
Don't miss out on the next round of EGNSS research - happening now with Horizon 2020 (H2020).
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284