taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi directly from your smartphone, wherever you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep, that simple!
Make an appointment and get rid of the concern to find a taxi: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press a button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is required and thus there is no charge while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver who is assigned to pick you up (name, plate number, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he/she approaches.
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the driver’s name that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him/her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, such as "I have a lot of baggage!" or "Ι have an injured person with me", you can do so by pre-sending him/her a simple message through the app.
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
New York City, San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Boston, Philadelphia, Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal.
+ Singapore, London, Manchester, Paris, Berlin, Hamburg, Madrid, Barcelona, Milan, Rome, Mexico City, São Paulo (more coming).
"Citymapper is, quite simply, the best travel app to be introduced to New York City" - New York Times
★ Grand Prize Winner of NYC MTA App Quest 2013
★ Best Overall Mobile App 2014 (Mobile World Congress/GSMA)
★ Play Pick, Apps to Watch, Top Developer (Android, Play Store)
★ Designs of the Year 2014 (London Design Museum)
★ Essential App of the Year (Stuff Magazine)
★ International Startups of the Year Nominee (Crunchies)
Citymapper is reinventing the urban transit / transport app in the world's most complicated cities, specifically for Android devices:
* Subway / metro, bus, cycle / bike sharing, train / rail, tram, ferry, cab / taxi, Uber and walk. Citymapper is a comprehensive A to B journey planner including ALL transport modes and step-by-step navigation
* Uber integration: Order an Uber directly through Citymapper
* Route planner lets you save locations of frequently visited places like your home, work, favorite bus stops, subway / train stops or bike dock stations to use in future routes!
* Transit tracker enables you to find the nearest local transportation to use
* Subway maps or train maps of your city available offline
Transit Schedules & Departures:
* Metro, subway, bus and train schedules. Get real-time data, live times and info for all modes of transport where available (next bus, subway, train times)
* Arrivals and departures listed for every bus, subway or train
Traffic Info & Disruptions:
* Traffic stops and alerts to help you map your route. Get access to live disruptions / status info, notifications, next bus, schedules / timetables, metro map, or saved routes
* Twitter integration gives you live feeds from your local transit providers
* Map location can be sent to anyone through SMS, WhatsApp, Twitter or email with Meet Me Somewhere
* Share destination or meeting locations
* Live weather updates for your route and how it’ll be at your destination
* Distance tracker to measure how far you’ll go and how much you’ll burn on a bike or while walking
* Calorie counts for popular food and drink items to compare what you’re burning
* Live subway disruptions in real-time on your Smartwatch
- New York: Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA), MNR, Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NICE, New Jersey Transit Trains (NJT) & Light Rail (HBLR / NLR), NY Waterway Ferries (East River, Hudson, Belford), PATH (PANYNJ), Citi Bikes
- San Francisco: BART, MUNI Metro, MUNI Bus, Caltrain, AC Transit, SamTrans, Golden Gate Transit, VTA, Bay Area Bike Share
- Los Angeles: Metro, Los Angeles Metrolink, Santa Monica Big Blue Bus (BBB), DASH / Commuter Express (LADOT)
- Chicago: CTA Bus, Chicago 'L', METRA, PACE Bus, Divvy Bikes
- Boston: Massachusetts Port Authority (Massport), MBTA, Commuter Rail, the 'T', Silver Line, Hubway Bike Share
- Washington DC: WMATA, DC Circulator, Metroway, Ride On (Montgomery County), ART (Arlington), DASH (Alexandria), Fairfax Connector, VRE, MARC Trains, Capital Bikeshare
- Philadelphia: SEPTA, PATCO, NJ Transit (Buses, Light Rail)
- Toronto: TTC, Go Transit, HSR, Brampton, Oakville, MiWay, YRT, Viva, Guelph Transit, GRT, Burlington
- Vancouver: TransLink
- Montreal: STM, AMT, RTL, STL, Bixi
- Singapore: LTA, SMRT, SBS
KEEP IN TOUCH
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the app requires data access and works best with GPS/location on.
Explanation of entitlements:
Internet: Data upload, communication with the reservation system in order to create reservations
Location/GPS: Localisation for use of map function, nearest station
Calendar: for saving reservations as calendar entries
External memory: enables Google Maps to temporarily save map sections. This entitlement forms part of the map component and is mandatory.
-Bajar la aplicación
-Solicitar servicio. Se indica localización de usuario y ubicación del taxi.
-Negociar tarifa según origen y destino.
-Al llegar al acuerdo se notifica al usuario el nombre del taxista, modelo, color y placa del vehículo, cooperativa a la que pertenece y tiempo aproximado en llegar. También se muestra tarifa acordada y mapa de la ruta. El taxista también recibe los datos del usuario.
-Al finalizar el servicio se puede calificar el servicio.
-Contribuir a la seguridad ciudadana de usuarios y taxistas, lo que mejora la imagen del país y del gremio.
-Impulsa el desarrollo urbano y de movilidad en las ciudades.
-Posibilita el aumento de ingresos para los taxistas.
-El servicio puede cancelarse antes de ser abordado.
-Se obtiene información del taxista de forma confiable, la que además puede compartirse por redes sociales.
-La aplicación indica cuando el taxista llegó a su destino.
-Activación del Botón de pánico para casos de emergencia. La activación es tanto para usuario como para el taxista.
Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
What can you do with this app?
SEARCH AND BOOK TRAINS
• Check for available seats and the best ticket prices between London, Paris and Brussels and all Eurostar stops in between
• Book up to nine travellers at a time
• Choose your language: English, French or Dutch
REAL-TIME TRAIN INFORMATION
• Check arrivals and departures on the day you’re travelling NEW
• Get live disruption alerts right away
• Your mobile ticket is automatically stored in the app NEW
We’ve updated the design and the booking process to make it smoother, so we’d love to hear what you think of it and how we can make it even better. If you have any comments or suggestions, drop us an email at email@example.com.
Ahora puedes llevar tu taxi en el bolsillo. Ahórrate caminatas y esperas! De forma muy sencilla puedes reservar tu taxi para que vaya a buscarte donde estés.
¿Por qué JoinUp Taxi?
Más Barato: No gastes en llamadas ni pagues hasta subir al taxi... y si COMPARTES ahorra la parte proporcional de la carrera.
Más Cómodo: Tu taxi siempre en tu bolsillo. Te recoge donde estés. Sin esperas ni caminatas. Además puedes pedir un taxi en el que se pueda pagar con tarjeta o elegir un taxi adaptado si lo necesitas.
Más Sostenible: ¿Sabías que cada viaje compartido al aeropuerto equivale a plantar un pequeño árbol?
Muy fácil de usar:
Tan solo con dos clics puedes pedir tu taxi, podrás ver en tu pantalla el tiempo que tardará en llegar y como se acerca a recogerte.
Además también puedes reservar tu taxi hasta con una semana de antelación, solo tienes que introducir la fecha y la hora que quieras.
Introduce los datos para pedir un taxi compartido que se ajuste a tus necesidades:
El punto de recogida, fecha, hora, cuantos sois, vuestras maletas y elige un destino de la lista de destinos predeterminados de tu ciudad.
La aplicación te busca compañeros en 3 manzanas y en una franja de media hora. Si hay coincidencias, las muestra y te ofrece unirte al trayecto.
Si no hay nadie con tus mismas necesidades, podrás crear tu propia solicitud de taxi compartido y te buscaremos compañeros.
Recuerda que siempre salís desde un mismo punto de recogida (el de la primera persona que crea el taxi compartido) y que siempre vais al mismo destino.
Además, la aplicación siempre te avisará 15 minutos antes de la hora de tu viaje si no hay compañeros para compartir, y te dará la opción de pedir un taxi para ti solo.
¿Cuánto paga cada uno?
Excepto el equipaje, se paga a partes iguales entre las personas que viajan.
Para tu seguridad:
Podrás ver la valoración de tu taxista y las de tus compañeros, también podrás valorarlos tras cada viaje.
Si eres mujer y quieres compartir solo con mujeres, también tienes una opción para hacerlo. Solo tienes que poner en tu perfil que eres una mujer y esta opción se activará cada vez que quieras.
Tu perfil y tu agenda:
En tu perfil tendrás tus datos personales y los podrás modificar cuando quieras. Además podrás ver en cada momento el dinero que llevas ahorrado y el CO2 no emitido gracias a compartir tu taxi.
En tu agenda personal tienes todos los detalles de tus solicitudes de taxi.
It helps you to do the following :
1) Find buses from a Source to Destination
2) Find the buses going through a particular Stop
3) Get bus stop details for a particular Route
4) Get the timings of the buses for a particular route.
The first version gives you only the direct routes.
I'll be releasing the connection routes information, map facility as well as some other exciting features soon in the coming releases.
**This application is not an official application of PMPML.
** The data has been taken from different sources available on internet in a local database.
Please give your feedback on improvements and drop me an email in case you find any discrepancy in the available information.
Any kind of ideas and improvements are very much welcome.
It connects directly between you (the passenger) and the taxi drivers in your area
* No more calling various taxi stations!
* No more seeking for a taxi in the streets!
* No more fighting for a taxi with others!
* With TaxiAnywhere you see the available free taxis in your perimeter directly in your smartphone.
* By a click of a button you contact directly to the taxi driver and reserve a ride with him.
* You can see exactly where the taxi is while he is driving toward you and TALK to him directly by special PTT mechanism.
* It’s also fun, you choose your driver and you can even rate him so others will benefit.
*** It’s free, cool and works anywhere in the world! ***
Parts of the resources generated by the use of CabbieOne are intended to protect the environment.
With CabbieOne you can get a taxi, limo -or remis- or white van in seconds! Wherever you are, in two simple steps & directly from your smartphone.
Search the closest taxi, limo -or remis- or white van to you position and make your request. You will receive confirmation of the driver in real time. No more flailing trying to get lucky on the street. The taxi, limo -or remis- or white van will pick you up where you are. Simple!.
1) Open the app, 2) Choose a taxi (green), limo -or remis- (black) or white van (white) available and press on it to send the cabbie a request, 3) If it accepts within 12 seconds, then after one minute of without the driver to contact you to arrange trip details, you may contact 3 different ways: A) CabbieTokie, B) CabbieMessage or C) CabbieCall.
The passenger can engage the taxi from anywhere at anytime using the SaaS method. They can login into their account by providing the details of mobile number and password. Passenger can also login using facebook option. The passenger can manage their profile. They can also view the details of current trip, trip history, and trip plans. The passenger has to provide the pick up and drop location and other details to book the taxi. The passenger can view the nearby taxis that are available for booking using GPS facility. Taxi fare is calculated based on the distance automatically. Payments can be flexibly done via cash or card.
Some of the features of Taximobility – Customer app includes:
1. Register/login/facebook login
2. Profile management
3. Current trip
4. Trip history
5. Locate taxi on map
6. Book taxi or Cancel trip
7. Pickup/drop location
8. Booking details
9. Waiting time
10. Driver name
11. Taxi fare
13. Payment option (card/cash)
14. check option for round trip
15. Rate the driver
16. Social share
17. Feedback to admin (owner)
Get all the essential information about Aéroports de Paris in real time with this free application.
• Schedules and airlines: schedules for flight arrivals and departures, check-in areas, boarding gates, airlines, Twitter news feed, etc. Flight sharing by e-mail or Facebook, real-time notifications on any changes to flights, breaking news in the event of unusual occurrences.
• Services: car parks (comparisons, parking space memory, availability, etc.), services, practical information (currency converter, phrasebook, etc.) and procedures.
• Shops: shopping guide and brand presentation
• My space: bookmark flights and flight schedules, airline and service searches, and display your preferred fight on the homepage.
• Directions: access information, interactive airport maps and outdoor geolocation with guidance to the airport, car parks, etc.
• Translation of the signs in the Aéroports de Paris terminals.
• A choice of language: French, English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Brazilian and Italian.
If you would like to help improve My Airport, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details.
Setup: requires ANDROID 4.0 or a later version.
The App offers you:
- Realtime and up to date planner for Europe
- Monitoring of your stored routes
- Information about planned maintenance
- Information about current disruptions
- Departure and arrival times of most European stations
We wish you a pleasant journey!
== Make travelling easier ==
- Buy your Ticketless tickets to all Thalys* destinations.
- After making a secure payment, your Ticketless will immediately appear in the application as a 2D barcode. Just present your MobileTicket on your smartphone to the controller for inspection.
- All of your tickets are stored in the application for 24 hours after your journey. You can also add Digital Homeprint tickets.
- Change or cancel your booking by calling customer service directly from the application.
- Easily check timetables and traffic information and get real-time traffic updates on demand.
- Your personal information is pre-recorded to facilitate purchases.
- If you are a Thalys TheCard member, you can track your Miles balance and check all of your bookings.
We're constantly improving our application:
Coming in 2014:
- Longer account connection time
- Add your tickets in Passbook
- Booking from timetables
- Viewing tickets without a network connection
* Excluding seasonal destinations (Snow and Sun)
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Discover the extensive research carried out under the FP7 across all sectors - from aviation to maritime, agriculture to rail.
Easily search the database using such criteria as project name, partners and many more.
Don't miss out on the next round of EGNSS research - happening now with Horizon 2020 (H2020).
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
Cestno prometni predpisi v EU (zbrala Evropska komisija)
- pregledujete oglase za prosta delovna mesta, ki so jih objavili javni zavodi za zaposlovanje iz vse Evrope, in sicer v katerem koli jeziku;
- označite posamezne oglase kot „priljubljene“ in si jih nato ogledate kasneje ali pa jih posredujete svojim prijateljem;
- poiščete svetovalca EURES in navežete stik z njim, ta pa vam lahko zagotovi informacije, prilagojene vašim potrebam, ter vam svetuje pri selitvi v tujino zaradi zaposlitve.
- spremljate objave o prihajajočih prireditvah po vsej Evropi in jih dodajate v svoj osebni koledar.
Aplikacija je na voljo za 27 držav članic EU ter za Islandijo, Lihtenštajn, Norveško in Švico, in sicer v 25 različnih jezikih.
Izberite želeni jezik in izkoristite obilico priložnosti!
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T