taxiplon! The new revolutionary way to call a taxi directly from your smartphone, wherever you are.
You just run the app, press a button and in a few minutes a taxi will be at your doorstep, that simple!
Make an appointment and get rid of the concern to find a taxi: You can reserve a taxi for a specific date and time with no extra cost!
• Simplicity & Ease of Use: With taxiplon, finding a Taxi is easier and simpler than ever! You just press a button!
• Low Cost: No telephone call is required and thus there is no charge while you give your information or while you are on hold.
• Security: You know from the start everything about the driver who is assigned to pick you up (name, plate number, distance). You can also see his exact location on a map as he/she approaches.
• Set Pick-Up Location: You can pinpoint the exact location where the driver should pick you up.
• Ride History: Did you forget something in the taxi? Using the ride history you can see the vehicle's plate number and the driver’s name that picked you up, information that will help you get in contact with him/her,
• Message to driver: If you wish to inform the driver before pickup of any special requirements, such as "I have a lot of baggage!" or "Ι have an injured person with me", you can do so by pre-sending him/her a simple message through the app.
• taxiplon Points: (new) Get points when you successfully call a taxi and see your ranking in the scoreboard! Collect the most points and take advantage of our exclusive offers!
For more information visit www.taxiplon.com
In the system Taxane can work as a professional taxi drivers, and ordinary people who find themselves behind the wheel of a car.
With the application it is possible to order the cheap, close and good taxi.
✓ Without registration. No long forms and obscure questions. Simply enter your telephone number when you first start, and it will be used for all subsequent authorizations.
✓ Alarm time machine known before ordering. After starting the program instantly determines your approximate location and automatically shows when can arrive by taxi.
✓ Order three cliques. Just move the compass device in the side of the road that the driver knew how to drive.
✓ Faster, cheaper, better. When selecting the driver takes into account not only its location, but the rates and ratings made by other passengers.
✓ Without cheating. At the end of the application calculates the length and time of the route and displays it on your screen.
✓ Best price guarantee. Each driver in the system sets its own rates, which are recorded in the allocation of orders. Thus drivers compete with each other, arranging the race discounts.
✓ You can see the status of the order taxi online and get a SMS alert at different stages of order processing. Full transparency of the system from the inside. Who refused, who took, when you arrive and where it is now.
✓ Payment button. Adding to the balance in the system in advance, You can pay for a trip, right from your phone, having a good savings due to the absence of the driver change.
✓ Your voice is everything. After each trip, you can evaluate the work of a taxi on a 5-point scale. Your score directly affects the allocation algorithm orders. And the drivers, blacklisted, no longer will get you in the eye.
Reasons to use GrabTaxi:
• Safe: Licensed drivers and trackable taxi rides. No more touts!
• Certain: Know your estimated metered fare before you book a taxi.
• Fast: Find out your booking status within a minute.
• Get your driver’s details (name, mobile number, vehicle registration number and photo) once your booking is confirmed.
• Book immediately or up to seven (7) days in advance.
• Book a taxi using the same app in 6 countries in Southeast Asia.
How to use:
• Download and activate the app.
• The app auto detects your location and sets it as your Pick-Up.
• Key in your Drop-Off point.
• Select your car type as "Budget", "Standard", "GrabCar" or "GrabBike".
• Hit ‘Next’. Add extra information such as house number in the ‘Notes to driver’ field.
• Get a booking confirmation within a minute. You’ll get the driver’s details soon after.
• Watch as your driver moves towards you. Enjoy your ride!
Note: In certain countries, government-regulated surcharge may be applicable for every successful booking made.
It connects directly between you (the passenger) and the taxi drivers in your area
* No more calling various taxi stations!
* No more seeking for a taxi in the streets!
* No more fighting for a taxi with others!
* With TaxiAnywhere you see the available free taxis in your perimeter directly in your smartphone.
* By a click of a button you contact directly to the taxi driver and reserve a ride with him.
* You can see exactly where the taxi is while he is driving toward you and TALK to him directly by special PTT mechanism.
* It’s also fun, you choose your driver and you can even rate him so others will benefit.
*** It’s free, cool and works anywhere in the world! ***
В данной программе есть несколько режимов работы:
1) Экзамен - выбирается случайный билет. Время ограничено. Подсказки запрещены
2) Билеты - вы сами выбираете нужный билет. Подсказки разрешены
3) Марафон - вы должны ответить на все 800 вопросов в случайном порядке. Время не ограничено. Подсказки разрешены
Так же в приложении имеется статистика, которая показывает успешность прохождения каждого билета, а так же статистику про прохождению экзамена и марафона.
Наше приложение поможет вам подготовиться к экзамену в ГИБДД и сдать его на отлично с первого раза.
О пожеланиях и ошибках в приложении просьба писать на почту email@example.com
Ahora puedes llevar tu taxi en el bolsillo. Ahórrate caminatas y esperas! De forma muy sencilla puedes reservar tu taxi para que vaya a buscarte donde estés.
¿Por qué JoinUp Taxi?
Más Barato: No gastes en llamadas ni pagues hasta subir al taxi... y si COMPARTES ahorra la parte proporcional de la carrera.
Más Cómodo: Tu taxi siempre en tu bolsillo. Te recoge donde estés. Sin esperas ni caminatas. Además puedes pedir un taxi en el que se pueda pagar con tarjeta o elegir un taxi adaptado si lo necesitas.
Más Sostenible: ¿Sabías que cada viaje compartido al aeropuerto equivale a plantar un pequeño árbol?
Muy fácil de usar:
Tan solo con dos clics puedes pedir tu taxi, podrás ver en tu pantalla el tiempo que tardará en llegar y como se acerca a recogerte.
Además también puedes reservar tu taxi hasta con una semana de antelación, solo tienes que introducir la fecha y la hora que quieras.
Introduce los datos para pedir un taxi compartido que se ajuste a tus necesidades:
El punto de recogida, fecha, hora, cuantos sois, vuestras maletas y elige un destino de la lista de destinos predeterminados de tu ciudad.
La aplicación te busca compañeros en 3 manzanas y en una franja de media hora. Si hay coincidencias, las muestra y te ofrece unirte al trayecto.
Si no hay nadie con tus mismas necesidades, podrás crear tu propia solicitud de taxi compartido y te buscaremos compañeros.
Recuerda que siempre salís desde un mismo punto de recogida (el de la primera persona que crea el taxi compartido) y que siempre vais al mismo destino.
Además, la aplicación siempre te avisará 15 minutos antes de la hora de tu viaje si no hay compañeros para compartir, y te dará la opción de pedir un taxi para ti solo.
¿Cuánto paga cada uno?
Excepto el equipaje, se paga a partes iguales entre las personas que viajan.
Para tu seguridad:
Podrás ver la valoración de tu taxista y las de tus compañeros, también podrás valorarlos tras cada viaje.
Si eres mujer y quieres compartir solo con mujeres, también tienes una opción para hacerlo. Solo tienes que poner en tu perfil que eres una mujer y esta opción se activará cada vez que quieras.
Tu perfil y tu agenda:
En tu perfil tendrás tus datos personales y los podrás modificar cuando quieras. Además podrás ver en cada momento el dinero que llevas ahorrado y el CO2 no emitido gracias a compartir tu taxi.
En tu agenda personal tienes todos los detalles de tus solicitudes de taxi.
Realtime bus and Metro rail predictions and trip planner directly from Metro, serving Los Angeles County.
-Realtime LA Metro Bus (Next Bus) predictions for schedule for every Metro bus stop in Los Angeles with auto refresh direct from Metro.
-Realtime LA Metro Rail predictions for schedule for every Metro station in Los Angeles.
-Location based bus stop finder to locate Metro bus stops nearby.
-Save commonly used bus stops and Metro stations into your Favorites list for easy access.
-Download the Go Metro Rail map into the app for easy navigation
-LA Transit Trip Planner (new)
-In app purchase to go Ad-Free
-Set your preferred start page.
-Optional spoken text to speech on route predictions.
-Smartphone and tablet compatibility.
-And of course, FREE
-Best LA Metro Bus app in the market.
★★★★★ "Like the new app. Cool that it shows u a pic of the bus stop so u know if ur at the right one"
★★★★★ "5 star app. Great"
If you like this application, consider upgrading to the LA Metro Bus ad-free version in the app.
Join the LA Metro Bus Android app community page and get access to beta releases before everyone else: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114041763324209163181
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-Metro-Bus-App/118102788350341
You must have network access to use these resources. All data provided by Metro.
INTERNET - Access the internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Check if the device has internet access to get live LA Metro data
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Find your location so you can find nearby bus stops
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Write data, such as your favorites and app settings
READ_GSERVICES - To access Google maps
BILLING - For upgrading to premium version if you choose to
Cestno prometni predpisi v EU (zbrala Evropska komisija)
- pregledujete oglase za prosta delovna mesta, ki so jih objavili javni zavodi za zaposlovanje iz vse Evrope, in sicer v katerem koli jeziku;
- označite posamezne oglase kot „priljubljene“ in si jih nato ogledate kasneje ali pa jih posredujete svojim prijateljem;
- poiščete svetovalca EURES in navežete stik z njim, ta pa vam lahko zagotovi informacije, prilagojene vašim potrebam, ter vam svetuje pri selitvi v tujino zaradi zaposlitve.
- spremljate objave o prihajajočih prireditvah po vsej Evropi in jih dodajate v svoj osebni koledar.
Aplikacija je na voljo za 27 držav članic EU ter za Islandijo, Lihtenštajn, Norveško in Švico, in sicer v 25 različnih jezikih.
Izberite želeni jezik in izkoristite obilico priložnosti!
Note: Card cannot be generated or downloaded for use. Cards are issued free by your national health insurance provider. It does not replace travel insurance.
Note: When using the application for the first time some data needs to be downloaded (approx. 25MB). You will be charged for this according to your internet connection. We recommend that you download all data before travelling abroad.
Results can be found at http://srm.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
The WPT App gives access to the analytical tools necessary to evaluate the specific context, issues and needs in your project area, as well as operational checklists to guide you throughout the project lifecycle.
Use the WPT navigator to quickly find appropriate advice on your project by selecting your sector (Water Resource management, Basic services, Municipal services, Agriculture, Energy and Sector performance) and project phase (Programming, Identification, Formulation, Implementation and Evaluation-Audit).
Once it is installed, the WPT is also accessible offline.
The WPT app was developed by the Joint Research Centre with EuropeAid.
The Water Project Toolkit (WPT) aims to promote the sustainable development of the water sector, and is an example of the European Commission’s commitment to provide sound operational guidance to help improve the quality and effectiveness of sustainable water development projects. Based on internationally agreed principles, the WPT is a guide for those involved in developing the water sector, which helps them apply sound and environmentally sustainable practices in areas such as institutional management, socio-economic and public governance, finance, the environment, education, capacity building, communications and technology. It consists of step-by-step suggestions for the planning, identification, formulation, implementation and evaluation of water-development activities.
The first edition of the WPT was reviewed by the European Union Water Initiative (EUWI) and published by the European Commission in 1998 as a proposed strategic approach, and marked a turning point in water-related development cooperation. This second edition focuses on the evolution in international development cooperation and water sector policies over the past ten years.
The WPT is a living document which is available online at www.aquaknow.net.
The new EU infrastructure policy establishes, for the first time, a core transport network built on nine major corridors: 2 North–South corridors, 3 East–West corridors; and 4 diagonal corridors. The core network will transform East–West connections, remove bottlenecks, upgrade infrastructure and streamline cross-border transport operations for passengers and businesses throughout the EU. It will improve connections between different modes of transport and contribute to the EU's climate change objectives. The core network is to be completed by 2030. The availability of funding will depend on the successful conclusion of negotiations on the overall MFF 2014-2020.
The new core transport network will be supported by a comprehensive network of routes, feeding into the core network at regional and national level. The comprehensive network, will ensure full coverage of the EU and accessibility of all regions. The aim is to ensure that progressively, and by 2050, the great majority of Europe's citizens and businesses will be no more than 30 minutes' travel time from this comprehensive network.
Taken as a whole, the new transport network will deliver:
1. safer and less congested travel
2. smoother and quicker journeys.
The €26 billion (current prices) allocated to transport under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) of the MFF (multi-annual financial framework) will effectively act as "seed capital" to stimulate further investment by Member States to complete difficult cross-border connections and links which might not otherwise get built. It is estimated that the cost of implementing the first financing phase for the core network for 2014–2020 (see attached list of projects) will cost €250 billion. The core network is to be completed by 2030.
The new core network – the figures
The core network will connect:
1. 94 main European ports with rail and road links
2. 38 key airports with rail connections into major cities
3. 15,000 km of railway line upgraded to high speed
4. 35 cross-border projects to reduce bottlenecks
- Use interactive maps zoom, pan and overlay different TEN-T layers
- shows TEN-T comprehensive and core network for roads, railways, inland-waterways, ports airports, rail-road terminals. Filter by one or more countries
- shows TEN-T core network corridors
- shows TEN-T projects (unified mapping)
- innovation on TEN-T
Kids: have fun with the story and learn a bit about how you can help save the environment too!
Parents & Teachers: this interactive storybook is for you to use in the classroom or with your child (target group 7-11) to learn about the importance of water in our society, how to use it in moderation, the impact of polluted water on wildlife and habitats and the benefits we get from clean water.
The story features two children and their adventures with Fred, a well educated Frog who teaches them the error of their (and their parents' ways). It is packed with fun animations and interactive features. There are some challenging sections where the reader learns about the hydrological cycle and how water treatment works.
On the practical side, there are plenty of tips of how to conserve water. We hope that in your household or school this gives you some inspiration for projects and action.
Have fun! Don't forget to let us know what you think about the story by rating it and sharing it on Facebook, Twitter or E-Mail. Please also check out the European Commission's Directorate General for Environment's Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/European-Commission-DG-Environment/305608429284