GaitSens 2000 when installed in any of Mobility Research's GaitKeeper treadmills easily provides simple, objective gait data. Get the latest updates here. Now includes Balance Test modes and reports!
Objective gait assessment with no set up. Sensors installed in GaitKeeper Treadmill send data every 4 ms to the supplied tablet. The GaitSens software determines gait events in real time. Plug in treadmill, run the software, system is ready to go! Initialize once and have clinical gait assessment tools and reports at your finger tips.
GaitSens+ Balance provides Sway averages and maximum under different test scenarios and modes.
Real Time Therapist View:
* Monitor speed, swing time, step length, base of support, and weight bearing dynamics in real time
* Graphical representation of center of load forms a butterfly shape when gait is normal. The shape is very sensitive to any asymmetry in gait
* Objective Balance measurements and real time feedback
* Replay any portion of the therapy session after recording ends
* Select a portion of the session for a more detailed analysis
* Generate reports of before, after or during marked events automatically
* Review recorded video along with data playback
* Add comments to data
Real Time Feedback:
* Populate gait parameters automatically from report
* Select a gait parameter the patient should improve
* Determine a goal for the selected parameter. Reduce asymmetry, or increase or decrease the parameter
* Determine a threshold for success
* The system provides the patient with immediate visual and audible feedback so they know when they meet the goal
* Max and Average Sway per quadrant
* Quadrant sway percentages
* Targeting and Sway modes
* Detail and summary reporting
* Preset and customizable test conditions
* Comparison reporting – up to 5 test sessions
* View and print report or save it as PDF file or export calculated gait data for each stride into CSV format.
* Report includes: speed and cadence, stride and step time, stride and step length, phases of gait as percent of stride, measures of asymmetry in double support and step length as well as weight bearing during single limb stance.
Requires an instrumented Mobility Research GaitKeeper treadmill, and a Mobility Research provided Tablet. Contact Mobility Research for additional information. 1-800-322-9255