Are you often in meetings and wished you could quickly pull up details of a specific Jira issue? Ever been in management reviews and needed to know how many enhancements are making the release? Traveling and need to know what is going on? Then this app is for you!
Mobility for Jira - Pro is a fast app to connect to any Atlassian Jira instance (version 5.0 or above) including Jira Cloud. It uses Jira’s RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary.
The following features are supported:
- Create issues and issue links
- Edit, assign, and delete issues
- Ability to enter, edit, and delete your comments
- Transition issue through workflow directly from issue screen
- Supports multiple Jira login profiles
- Support for Jira Agile Planning and Work Board (Burndown charts coming soon)
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- Log your work and include a comment
- View all worklogs, edit and delete your own logs
- View, upload, and delete attachments
- Search by Jira key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, component, and assignee and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments
, attachments, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Scans QR Codes with encoded Jira key
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian. Mobility for Jira is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian.
All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.