** Leading home budget manager downloaded over 1 million times AND featured by Google, About.com, and Lifehacker **
SYNC AND SHARE YOUR FAMILY BUDGET
* Automagically syncs across other mobile phones and the web
* Stay on the same page about finances with the people you love
* Your data is automatically and securely backed up to Goodbudget's website
* Download transactions to CSV (on website)
PERSONAL FINANCIAL MANAGER FOR LIFE ON-THE-GO
* Expense tracking optimized for speed!
* Check envelope balances
* Split transactions
* Save time with smart payee and category suggestions
* Location-based widget! Enter common transactions in exactly 3 touches. Control in Settings. (Note: widget will not be available if you move app to SD due to Android limitation)
BASED ON PROVEN ENVELOPE SYSTEM
* No physical envelopes...only virtual envelopes!
* Track your bank balances in addition to envelope balances
* Bank account statement import in QFX (Quicken) and OFX (Microsoft Money) formats with auto-matching to manually entered transactions
* Live within your means
* A darn cute envelope mascot
Ad-free, Free Forever version includes 10 regular envelopes & 10 annual envelopes. Use envelope budgeting to plan your spending, not just track it!
SUBSCRIBERS GET MORE FEATURES!
* Unlimited regular envelopes
* Unlimited annual envelopes
* Sync up to 5 devices
* 5 years of transaction history
* Personal and friendly email support
If you're looking for a finance manager, money tracker, checkbook ledger, or household budget planner, try us out!
Goodbudget: Budget well. Live life. Do good.
Features, bugs? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org! We're happy to help!
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED
• A money manager app shouldn't cost you. Install the free Mint app and easily sign up.
• Securely connect your financial accounts
• Mint automatically organizes your expenses and financial accounts and creates a budget so you can save more
KEY MINT FEATURES: MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
• See all your personal finance accounts in one place: checking, savings, 401k, and credit cards
• Automatically categorize banking and credit card transactions
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending money (tablet only)
• Track your cash, credit cards, and checking accounts so you are able to budget and save more with Mint
• Never miss a payment again! You can set up bill reminders and bill alerts to help you stay on top of your expenses.
• Manage your budget to better understand your transaction patterns. Spend your money better to achieve your financial goals.
• The Trends feature helps you track your credit cards, cash, spending, income, and net worth over time
• View your personal finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download so you can still review your bank accounts, track credit card spending, and see when your bills are due. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, bank fees, low bank account balances, unusual credit card activity and more
• Set up financial goals such as saving up for a trip, paying off debt, or buying a car and receive expert advice on budgeting and distributing your paychecks in your checking and savings bank accounts
• Get your truly free Credit Score as part of your complete financial picture
• Get expert advice to help you save on banking fees, credit cards, home loans and more
SAFE AND SECURE
• We’re obsessive about security and protect your data with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security that banks use
• We safeguard Mint with your own 4-digit PIN so only you can view your account. If your mobile device is ever lost or stolen, you can delete all your account information remotely
• Mint comes from the makers of TurboTax® and Quicken®, trusted by millions every year with their most sensitive data
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM
Always have access to your account from your phone, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest account information at your fingertips.
WHY OVER 20 MILLION PEOPLE TRUST MINT
Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: 50 Best Free iPhone Apps for 2014
Marie Claire: 20 Apps you won’t be able to live without (2014)
Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)
Time: 50 Must-Have iPad Apps (2014)
PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
Winner, Webby Awards 2013 and 2014 (People’s Voice)
Note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Mint has been brought to you by Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint Bills, and Quicken. Check us out at http://www.intuit.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms
--See All Account’s total balance or individual accounts balance or selected accounts balance.
-- Check all Transactions made from particular Account.
-- Setup repeating Incomes, Expenses, Account transfer and Bills.
-- Search Incomes and Expense by category ( Swipe from right to left on Home Page to get search screen)
-- Unlimited Accounts.
-- Dropbox integration.
-- Synchronizing data between Multiple devices.
-- 160+ Currency Symbols
-- Bills Reminder.
-- Multiple accounts and make transfers between the Accounts.
-- Widget showing accounts balance and bills overview.
-- No registration!!
-- Add and edit Categories with images.
-- Password Protection.
-- See All Incomes and Expenses in Monthwise.
-- Check number of times category used in expenses or incomes in Statistics
-- Easy access.
-- The overview of your expenses, income and upcoming bills .
-- Statistics of expenses and incomes between dates.
-- Multiple currencies.
-- By Long Click on Transaction you can create delete,edit,duplicate or move transaction from one account to another account.
-- Set budget for categories and always stay within budget.
-- See Statistics of Custom Selected Multiple Accounts.
-- Visualise the statistics graph and see where your money has gone by categorising all incomes and expenses, Payees, Monthly Income, Monthly Expense, Budget vs Expense, Income vs Expense, Income vs Expense vs Budget
-- Add further categories to get a better overview of your expenses.
-- Unlimited records
-- Export to .Csv and .Xls
-- Import from .Csv
-- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate amounts.
-- Create backup so you never lose your data.
Try this awesome budget manager free for 30 days.
>> You MUST have YNAB for Desktop to be able to use YNAB for Android <<
-- Voted Most Popular Personal Finance Software on Lifehacker Hive Five Poll
-- About.com 2011 Reader's Choice Winner for Best Personal Finance Software
-- "YNAB is great stuff - it really is." (CNN Headline Radio)
-- "If you need extra motivation to achieve financial discipline consider the budgeting software YNAB." (Kiplinger's Personal Finance)
-- Listed as one of 10 Personal Finance Tools You Should Use Now. (U.S. News & World Report)
-- "The budgeting software of choice for those who seriously want to start a personal or household budget." (About.com)
* Easily sync with YNAB for Desktop and other mobile apps (iPhones, iPads and other Android devices) over the Cloud.
* Updates are in near real-time (give or a take a few seconds)
* If your phone doesn't have an internet connection, it will "catch up" to any other syncs as soon as it finds a connection.
* It's seamless, automatic, and magical.
* It will improve the finances in your relationship by leaps and bounds (everyone's on the same page!)
* Cloud Sync uses Dropbox, a personal cloud storage service (an account is free).
* Add split transactions with ease.
* View transactions across all accounts.
* Enjoy the new home view for easy transaction entry and checking your category balances.
* Easily switch between multiple budgets if you use YNAB for personal and business budgeting!
With YNAB for Android, you will:
* Quickly Enter transactions on the go
* Check your category balances before making a purchase.
* View all historical transactions for every account
* Stay aware of your spending
* Never worry about unknowingly going over budget again!
FAST Transaction Entry:
YNAB makes it so quick and easy to add a new transaction, your budget can know about your latest purchase before you leave the store!
Multiple Android devices can sync with the same budget, making it easy for an entire household to stay on the same budget! (You can also have iPhones, iPads, iPods, etc. That app is found in Apple's App Store.)
Never heard of YNAB?
It's easy-to-use budget software coupled with a powerful methodology. Download our free trial at YouNeedABudget.com! It runs on Windows and Mac.
***** IMPORTANT *****
This is a companion app for YNAB for the desktop. You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Note that it will not work with YNAB Pro, our old desktop application.)
Don't have YNAB yet? You can download a free trial of YNAB for Desktop at YouNeedABudget.com
REQUIREMENTS: You must have YNAB installed on your computer. (Free trial available at YouNeedABudget.com)
[Market license check] This is pretty self-explanatory.
[Full Internet access, view network state, view Wi-Fi state] These are all needed for the sync functionality, so we can read the device's IP address, check for connectivity, and talk to the Desktop app during the sync process.
[Read phone state and identity] We use the device's ID as part of the encryption process when communicating with the Android Market to verify the license status. This is recommended by Google.
[Automatically start at boot] This is so we can display the notification of unsynced transactions in the status bar when the phone boots up. The app doesn't leave any code running in the background all the time; this is a simple check on startup to display the notification, and then it shuts down again.
Indeed, My Budget Plan gives you , at each moment, your real financial situation and if you have enough money to make this purchase or if that spendings will have any impact on your end of month situation or savings.
★★Moreover, My Budget Plan is an easy to use daily expense manager: You just have to introduce punctual or recurring transactions or transfers and My Budget Plan will do all the rest
★★ The Statement Menu gives you the detail of your operations of the current, past and next periods to give you an idea of your daily expenses and also your projection over the next months to see how much money you have still available to spend. This statement can be exported to your device as EXCEL file. You can then compare it to your other financial documents.
★★ The Budget Menu allows you to set and track Expense limits and thresholds according to various criteria (account, category and periods). You can for example define a monthly limit for fueling or a weekly limit for credit card payments. You can then track the evolution of your budgets consumption day by day. Your budget can be punctual or recurrent such way it will automatically transferred to the next periods. You can define up to ten budgets.
★★ The Graphs menu gives you a graphical representation of your expenditures and income by category, by account and by time period. It allows you to analyse your expenses and revenues and find exactly when and where your expenditures will, so you can, if necessary, address the situation.
★★Other features of My Budget Plan expense manager:★★
- Create simple or reccurrent operations, and associate them to bank account.
- Create multiple bank accounts (with initial balance or no) and make transfers between them
- Categorize your operations using categories lists
- Edit or add new categories to better classify expenses, income and transfers
- When the application starts, see the current total balance over all Accounts
- In the statment page click on the operation to edit it or delete
- Use the detailed search page to look for specific transactions
- Manage your recurring operations (standing orders) via a specific page
- 6 languages (English, Español, Français, German, Russian and Arabic) and more than 100 currencies
- Bonus: Simulate loan and mortgage via a complete Loan Calculation tool with Amortization table and graphs
★★ For any question or suggestion, you can send us your request via email@example.com. We will be pleased to answer you quickly ★★
★★★★★ "Amazingly easy, and a great way to manage and keep track of your expenses"
★★★★★ "...I'm already spending less and saving more!"
★★★★★ "A genuine money saver and simply the best manager for your finances"
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
- super fast expense entry
✔ Special design layout for tablets
- optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
✔ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly
- export transactions to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
✔ Multiple Accounts
- create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
- switch between accounts, or view transactions for all accounts
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
- editable expense and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
100% FREE – full features, no hidden charges or in-app purchases
Expense manager has the following great features:
• Tracking expenses and incomes by week, month and year as well as by categories
• Multiple accounts in multiple currencies
• Schedule the payments and recurring payments
• Take a picture of receipt
• Payment alerts
• Budget by day, week, month and year
• Search and reports
• Import and export account activities in CSV for desktop software
• User chooses to auto backup on Dropbox, Google Drive and SD Card backup
• Customize expense categories, payer/payer, payment methods, date format, white or black background, button style etc
• Account transfer
• Auto fill
• Convenient tools such calculator, currency converter, tip calculator, sales and tax calculator and credit card calculator
• Developer support
Internet Access is used to retrieve currency exchange rate.
Camera permission is used to take picture of receipt.
Account permission is used to for Google Drive data backup
All data is saved on your phone or your Dropbox account. Nobody but you can access your account.
Thanks for the help from:
Emilio Blanco for Spanish translation.
Christian Glass and Manuel Gruber for German translation.
Michel Graciano, Gustavo de Freitas Leite and Ricardo Gomes for Portuguese translation
Cerrato Renaud for French translation
Please email question and feature request directly to developer.
Keep track of all incomes and expenses or just check how much money you spend on your hobbies or bad habits!
Create your own categories in your own color.
Currency displayed depends on your local settings or can be changed to whatever you feel like!
Transaction view lets you add all your expenses and incomes in a easy to see list for each month. Long-press an item to edit, remove or duplicate.
All budgets and transactions is calculated in a time period.
The period can be set to weekly, biweekly, monthly and yearly.
Salary comes on the 25th, select a monthly time period with a custom start date and each period will run from 25th to the 24th next month.
Weekly and biweekly can be set to start on the weekday of your choosing.
Budget View brings your monthly budget in a easy to see perspective. See how much you've spent and what you have left according to your period limit and Budget Category.
Recurrent bills ?
Navigate to 'Bills', you can store all bills that stay the same every month, just check 'em and choose a date to insert them to!
Export your expenses / incomes to the CSV fileformat.
- Export to SD-Card or to Google Drive
- Sort them by date or by category.
- Export everything or by a date interval.
- Easily import them on your computer or on another phone, a preview will show up with the parsed items, it'll also warn you if you have the exact same item on the same date.
Every month you can view a circle graph to see where you've spent your money or you can go to 'Reports' to see your annual expenses. You can also filter your transactions based on date or category.
Sync your data between your devices through Bluetooth!
Now have fun planning and following your finance!
You can assign a category to your transactions in order to get detailed statistics and helpful insights.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using My Budget simple and intuitive user interface.
- Record income and expenses easily
- Multiple Accounts
- Assign categories
- Detailed Stats
- Manage Categories
- Receive notifications of today bills
- Different Themes
- Security : Pattern Lock and Password Lock
- Export Transactions
- View Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Export Transactions of a particular account, category or contact
- Separate View for overdue bills (on home screen, swipe right to view overdue bills)
- Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
- View Transactions of a particular budget. Export transactions of a particular budget
- Monthly budgets
- 80+ Currency Symbols
- Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
- Create backup so you never lose your data.
- Different Widgets : Summary Widget, Monthly Widget, Quick Add
- Currency Formats
- Date Formats
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Internet permission for dropbox backup/restore
- Vibrate to remind payment
My Budget Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/mybudgetapp
Note : In app purchase is one time purchase only.
Please mail us if you have any issues.
Loved by the Press & Featured in Google Play:
• Top Developer (2011-2014)
• Best Apps of 2013
• Google Staff Picks (2011-2013)
• Google Editor's Choice (2011-2012)
• Best 100 Android Apps of 2013 - PC Magazine 2013
• "Cadillac of money management apps" – CNN Money
Our app keeps your bills, money, & budget in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due and pay them on the spot or schedule bill payments in advance with 1 easy click
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See & track all your bills, accounts, & cash in one centralized place from your mobile device
• Receive alerts when cash is low and credit limits are near
• Take action on alerts & notifications from your wear device
• Add the Mint Bills widget to your home screen for one-tap access to your bills
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again, paying overdraft or late fees, or exceeding your monthly budget – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. No stamps, no phone calls, no late fees, no hassle.
The Mint Bills mobile app keeps it all together in once central place. Personal finances & budgeting can get complex - with multiple credit cards, bank accounts, insurance accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a bill payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand with your personal finances.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a personal 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely with one easy click.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages & emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the app
2. Securely connect your personal finance accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Transaction fee applies
We support thousands of banks so you can track your cash flow, including Bank of America, Capital One, Chase Bank, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, and more! You can monitor all of your personal finance accounts, stay on top of your money, budget, see cash balances, mortgages, loans, bills, and keep track of interest rates & finance charges.
We also support credit unions like USAA (bank/credit card & insurance), and Navy Federal Credit Union, as well as all the most popular credit cards such as Discover, American Express, Capital One, Citibank, and Chase. You can also track insurance providers such as State Farm Insurance, GEICO, and more!
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington State.
Use the individual transactions and recurring transactions feature to get an idea of your expenses over the next couple of months and see how much money you have available to spend. The app also gives you a graphical overview of the information, making it easier to plan (larger) purchases over the upcoming months.
The budget mode allows you to set goals for various criteria and periods. For example, create a monthly limit for refueling or a weekly limit for food. You can also define limits for accounts such as credit cards or payment types. Furthermore, it can be determined whether recurring budgets should be transferred to the next periods.
• Available offline. The app has for security reasons no internet permission.
• Configurable Material Design layout.
• Switch between the different views current balance and monthly balance.
• Visualise the statistics as a table or graph and see where you have spent your money.
• Manage multiple accounts and make transfers between them.
• Add further main and subcategories to analyze your cost curve.
• Manage more optional lists of payment types, groups or persons.
• Group the statistics and charts by category, accounts and if activated in the settings by groups, persons or payment types.
• Add photos (e.g. receipts) to your transactions.
• Use reminders to remind you of pending payments.
• Define the beginning of the month based on your regular salary (e.g. the 1st or the 15th).
• Reconcile your expenses with your bank statement.
• Create templates to make the input of your transactions even easier.
• Filter and sort your transactions according to various criteria and time periods.
• Protect your sensitive data with a password.
• Import existing data or bank statements using the CSV import (import of other formats on request).
• Export your data to HTML or CSV in order to view or print them on your PC.
• Create backups so you never lose your data (including automatic backups).
• 4 Widgets.
My Budget Book is easy to use and is continuously developed. The app is available in 11 languages and includes an integrated manual which will help you to find all features of the app.
For security reasons, there is no internet permission. To use the app on multiple devices or to add automatic backups in the cloud, please read the chapter Synchronization of the integrated manual.
If you have any questions or suggestions, just send a mail via the integrated support function.
※ Applying double entry bookkeeping
It facilitates efficient asset management. It does not just record your money coming in and out of your account but deposits your money into your account as soon as your income is input and draws money from your account as soon as your expense is input.
※ Budget management function
It shows your budget and expense by a graph so you can see the amount of your expense against your budget quickly.
※ Card / Debit Card management function
Entering a settlement date, you can see payment amount and outstanding payment at asset tab. You can arrange the automatic debit by simply connecting your debit card with your account.
You can check passcode so you can safely manage your account book.
※ Transfer, direct debit and recurrence function
Transfer between assets is possible, which makes your asset management more efficient. In addition, you can manage you salary, insurance, term deposit and loan more easily by setting automatic transfer and recurrence.
※ Instant statistics
Based on the data entered, you can instantly see your expense by category and changes between each month. And you can see change of your assets and income/expense indicated by a graph as well.
※ Bookmark function
You can easily input your frequent expenses all at once by bookmarking them.
※ Backup / Restore
You can make and view backup files in Excel file and backup / restore is possible.
※ Other functions
- Change of starting date
- Calculator function (Amount > upper right button)
- Sub Category ON-OFF function
★ Paid version ★
- No ads.
- Unlimited Assets (In the free version, limited to 10.)
- Edit PC (http://youtu.be/5S4S3EQ3AZE)
You can view ‘“Money Manager” application using Wi-Fi. You can edit and sort the data by date, category or account group on the screen of your PC. In addition, you can see fluctuations of your accounts indicated on graphs on your PC.
This application is suitable for tracing your income and expense to construct a healthy finance.
You are able to use Monthly Budget app for the following needs:
1. Personal money management
2. Family budget tracking
3. Business financial planner
4. Cash organizer
5. Money saving
1. Simple and beautiful user interface
Adding a new transaction is fast and intuitively
2. Income and Expense log
Browsing log you will be able to find each posted transaction
All historical data are stored - you can choose the exact month and get overall monthly stats and records
4. Bills tracking
Bills management is also easy and comfortable. You are able to set up bills you will need to pay for the exact date
5. Accounts management
This feature allows you to know money amount at each of your bank account, credit/debit card, gift cards, e-money (such as PayPal or analogues system), cash and etc.
You are able to provide transfers between accounts
Ability to browse transactions over each account is also provided
6. Budgets tracking
Set budget for any expense category and track how much money did you spent
Ability to browse transactions over each budget is also provided
7. Earning planning
Set plan for incomes for the exact income category and check how close you are
Ability to browse transactions over each plan is also provided
8. Charts for data analyzing
Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable
Analyze you monthly incomes and expenses to set up budgets you need
9. Database backup and recovery
Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card
10. Password protection
4-PIN number to protect your personal data
This is the lite version of the 'Home Budget with Sync' app, which is available as a paid application. Limited to 20 expense entries and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (Android, iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Windows, Mac OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Notifications will be sent everyday until you dismiss it or you mark the bill as paid regardless of the application is open or closed, or after restarting your device.
- Advanced repeating options including a complete end repetition feature (forever, end date, for a number of times).
- User friendly notifications displayed on the notifications bar.
- Different views: calendar view, overview, overdue, upcoming, paid & monthly view.
- Allow partial and full payments.
- Keep track of payments history by bill.
- Different date formats are available.
- Export/Import your data to Dropbox or locally.
- Allow auto backing up your data to Dropbox.
- Sort bills by Due date/Name/Amount & Category.
- Send bills list by e-mail.
- Multi-languages: English, French, Spanish & Turkish (others are coming).
- Manage categories.
- User friendly UI.
The premium version gives the following benefits:
- No Ads (advertisements).
- Calendar view.
- Backup and restore your data locally or to Dropbox.
- Allow auto-backup your data to Dropbox.
- Ability to lock the App behind a security passcode.
- Payable vs Receivable payments chart.
- All upcoming features.
- Priority support.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Tags: bill reminder, bill calendar, bills organizer, payments reminder, payment reminder, bill planner, bill tracker, bill organizer, bills scheduler, bills planner, bills monitor.
The income and expenses sources are defined to cover the daily as well one time expenses. Just fill the expenses and incomes and see how much money you have in hand at a particular time. The app also gives you graphical overview of the information through pie and bar charts and helps to take quick decisions and plan expensive purchases in advance.
The budget planner helps you to set financial goals and manage the expenses categories for any period. You can keep the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and half yearly, yearly plan for reference. It takes almost every expense into account that may occur such as credit cards, loan repayments and transportation, fuel, grocery. Through this app you can work out on your money or cash flow. It gives you red indication if you are spending more than you can afford. The app can be used to keep yourself updated with current finances in hand and getting better surplus.
Main highlights and features
✔The detailed CSV download option provides you to save periodical budgets (Weekly, fortnightly, monthly and quarterly). You can any-time start with fresh budget after saving the results and starting from initial (zero or surplus). The reset option allows you to restart from scratch, just on a tap.
✔ No registration required once the application is downloaded.
✔ Optimized for tablet and higher resolution devices.
✔ Display currencies as per the device locale.
✔ Give the incomes, expenses and balance on starts up.
✔ Graphical view with summary and details to get better insight.
✔ Interactive and easy to use sliders to adjust values and displays the results in easy to visualize charts.
✔ Rate and share options.
✔ Compact and easy to use design
It is very simple to start, generate your list and start adding expenses into the list and see the totals on the spot
or through reports, extract your data in Excel csv format.
* Group your expenses to track multiple expenses together
* Track your expenses in milage, time and amount detail
* Transfer transactions into MoBill Budget and Reminder
* Run reports and email them
* Generate CSV outputs
Home screen clock widget shows digital or analog clock. You can change color, font and text size of digital clock, choose dark or light skin for analog clock.
Snooze the alarm either pressing Snooze button or simply flipping your phone.
* Home screen clock widget
* One-off or repeating alarms
* Different alarm tones for each alarm
* Increasing sound
* Adjustable snooze time
* Limit number of snoozes
* Speaks time and your own message
* Vibrates the time in Morse code
If you have any suggestion please don't hesitate to contact me.