Winner Avon Foundation for Women/Institute of Medicine "Ending Violence @Home"
Featured in Wired, Christian Science Monitor, Al-Jazeera, and Cosmopolitan
• Now available in Hindi! Hotlines customized for New Delhi
• अब हिन्दी में, नई दिल्ली की हॉटलाइन्स के साथ
Users Please Note! You do not need 6 people to use this app successfully. You can fill in as few as you want, and double up to complete the number 6. Thank you for your notes and feedback.
Vice President Joe Biden says, “Thanks to the creativity and vision of these developers, young people now have a new line of defense against violence in their lives.”
With Circle of 6 you have a new way to connect with your most trusted friends- to stay close, stay safe and prevent violence before it happens! It's the mobile way to look out for your friends - on campus or when you're out for the night.
Circle of 6 lets you choose six trusted friends to add to your circle. If you get into an uncomfortable or risky situation, use Circle of 6 to automatically send your circle a pre-programmed SMS alert message, with your exact location. It’s quick. It’s discreet. Two taps on your iPhone is all it takes.
Here’s how it works:
• You're out late and you lose track of your friends. Use Circle of 6 to send your circle a “come and get me” message- with a map using GPS to show your precise location.
• You're on a date that starts to get uncomfortable. You need a polite way to excuse yourself. Use Circle of 6 to alert your circle to call you and interrupt the situation.
• You're seeing someone new, but you have some doubts about how things are going. Use Circle of 6 to access a wealth of online information about healthy relationships.
• In critical situations, use Circle of 6 to call two pre-programmed national hotlines or a local emergency number of your choice.
Circle of 6 is a project of Tech 4 Good, LLC.
Tech 4 Good, LLC. is a human rights mobile start-up. Bringing our experience with youth culture, storytelling, code and design we develop engaging tools and campaigns to support a culture of connectivity and accountability.
Learn more at: http://www.circleof6app.com/who-we-are/
YTH (formerly ISIS) and The Line Campaign, Inc., created the Circle of 6 mobile app in 2012 and each has since sold its entire interest in that project to Tech 4 Good, LLC.
(c) Tech 4 Good, Inc.
With support for Gmail and many other email services via standard Internet email protocols: IMAP and SMTP. This includes many corporate email servers, provided that the administrators enabled IMAP/SMTP (no support for ActiveSync or EWS). and also most of the known emails like Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, etc.
Featuring advanced theme color selection so you can set special color for each of your account (never get lost again), Circles is the mail client you've been waiting for. These features, combined with an intuitive gesture system and eye-catching design, make Circles the best way to access your emails messages on your android phone.
If you are having trouble with the app, please EMAIL US at email@example.com so we can help you get things running. It is much easier to troubleshoot via email than via a bad review!
------- Features -------
- One Inbox for all your accounts.
- Folders tree hierarchy.
- see all accounts and their folders in a tree view.
- Account specific themes.
- Impressive thread view: see related messages in a conversation in a tree view.
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- Full-text search - find any message on your device
- Multi-select messages/Bulk select messages
- Multi-account support with easy account switching
- Integration with your phone contacts for auto-complete
- Email signatures: add your signature to composed message, automatically or manually
- Customizable intuitive multi-gesture support
- IMAP Folders Mapping.
- Facebook avatar retrieval.
- Attachments - shown in nice list, with icons, images with thumbnails - Infinite scrolling in Inboxes.
- Ability to view and edit drafts - Auto-complete email addresses as you type.
- Integration with Android - make calls, open websites, share content.
- Configurable - you choose how much/what/when to download and how to be notified about it.
- Works in background - you can do other tasks while mail is downloaded or sent.
------- FAQs -------
What email providers can I use with Circles?
Circles only works with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud and any IMAP accounts.
Does Circles support 2-step verification by Google?
Right now, no Circles don’t support that because we are connecting to Google mail natively using standard IMAP.
What do I need to configure my IMAP account?
You need to know the:
1. Incoming IMAP address (with port number), outgoing SMTP (with port number)
2. Dose your IMAP account support SSL or not.
Can I use Circles with my Google Apps email address?
Absolutely, you can use Circles with Google accounts. Just install the app and sign in with your Google Apps email address, and everything should work. If you have trouble, please email us and we will help you configure your Google Apps settings to work correctly with the app.
How is Circles different than the Gmail app?
With Circles, you are not limited to Gmail or Google Apps account, as you can add as much account as you need from different email services providers.
Does Circles localized for non-English languages?
------ Upcoming Features & Known Issues -------
• Exchange Support
• POP3 Support
• Rich text message composer - add images, colors and smileys to your messages
• Widget - see new messages on Home screen or lock screen
>>> If you want to suggest new features, improvements or report existing bugs and issues, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org <<<
Count Circle also displays your current location, so you can determine precisely if you are inside or outside the count circle as you are doing your count.
You can also use Count Circle just to view the different circles, to help you decide which ones you might like to participate in.
If you have reason to believe the database is in error, or if you are a count organizer and want to experiment with repositioning the circle for better coverage of key areas, Count Circle lets you set the center of the circle, then update the database, and even, if you choose to do so, report the revision directly to National Audubon.
You can also create and save your own circles, and, combined with the ability to display multiple existing circles, this provides the perfect way to position a potential new circle so that it doesn't overlap existing circles. You can even choose the radius (in miles or kilometers) if you want to use something other than the "standard" 7.5 mile radius used for the CBC. A great addition for "patch challenges"!
Note: Count Circle is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the National Audubon Society. Christmas Bird Count is a trademark of the National Audubon Society.
!!! Please add the widget manually before launching the application !!!
The different sizes of the widget are: 1x1, 2x1, 1x2, 2x2, 3x3 and 4x4 (useful for tablets).
Personalization starts by launching the application via the Launcher or by clicking on the widget.
If you use a task killer, please add the application to the exception list.
Do you like this widget? Then buy the "Donate" version ;)
You can use it for basic intervals or create advanced programs with many combinations of different pausing and work.
It's all done from a single graphical interface and no typing is required.
Specify the length of the first interval (Work) and the length of the second interval (Pause). Press Play.
Set an interval and press + the number of times that the interval is settled. If you change the interval, it is added as a new ball.
You can create 12 balls and each ball can hold up to 100 intervals.
- Supports both black and white statusbars (outlined font)
- For HDPI and lowres devices
- 1% step support for Defy (and other Motorola phones!)
- Does not drain battery (receives battery broadcasts)
- Opensource (GPLv2)
- Does *not* replace existing battery icon
If you like Battery Circle, please buy me a drink by installing my Donate App :-)
More from developer
More than 100 channels are brought at your fingertips with a mix of local, regional and international flavours, and the count is growing day by day.
Channel sources are either open public (such as RSS, twitter, etc.) or from the exclusive premium appdater selection.
Notifications can be enabled and disabled channel by channel at any time you wish.
Moreover, appdater does not consume data bandwidth when you are not using it.
Don't wait, be appdated !
We at Promomz* believe that every mom is a star, a top notch professional, a celebrated idol, and a great entrepreneur. We also think that these same moms can help other moms create their own balance, and be able to Work, Play, and Live!
All the destinations shown are gathered from different sources, which offer a great variety of displayed data. Google places, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Foursquare, Wikipedia and around places are all integrated with the app to provide destinations of great interest.
In addition the user can register and post his pictures at his current locations.
Subscribe to channels you are interested in from a wide selection, get their latest articles, videos and social networks updates and share them with your friends.
Find the latest apps from your country/region and beyond, download them and enjoy using them within MobiGate.
Discover interesting places and points of interest near you, and see what they can offer you, such as restaurants, businesses, malls, airports, cinemas etc...
Decide on when and what to be notified about in a flexible way.
English and Arabic support (language automatically chosen based on phone settings)
All this and more with MobiGate.