**GoodRx can save you hundreds of dollars a month, even if you have insurance or Medicare.**
Most Americans don't know that prescription prices vary wildly from pharmacy to pharmacy. There's never been a way to compare drug prices - until now.
GoodRx makes comparing prescription drug prices easy. Our app provides current cash and sale prices, coupons and valuable savings tips for thousands of prescriptions at pharmacies near you. GoodRx tells you which pharmacies have drugs for less than $4 per fill, and some where certain prescriptions for free!
Best of all, GoodRx coupons can be used from within the app - simply hand your phone to the pharmacist to save up to 80%! No need to print out anything - find savings on the go!
GoodRx is 100% free to use - there are no fees or obligations to you. You can use GoodRx for every member of your family, including pets.
GoodRx has been featured by Consumer Reports, The New York Times, PBS, ABC News, Forbes, CNN, The LA Times and more. Our app is used by hundreds of doctors and clinics to help save patients money on their medications.
Here's what GoodRx users are saying:
"I am still in shock!!! I called my doctor to cancel the prescription he ordered for me due to the cost. Then I found GoodRx. I brought your coupon to Walgreens and wound up paying $40.20 instead of the $452.97 that was their original cost. You guys are literally a lifesaver! The pharmacist was as surprised as I was. Thank you so much!"
“As a doctor, I’m always interested in saving money for my patients. GoodRx helps my patients afford the drugs they need - and it’s so easy!”
"I decided to give your site a spin and was pleasantly surprised to see you guys saved my $50 a month right off the bat. Not a bad bonus for a first time user!"
Start saving on your prescriptions with GoodRx!
The B&T Rx Discount Card provides savings in most cases of 10% - 95% off the Brand and Generic retail price of your prescription. Simply show this card to any major pharmacy to start saving!
The app works great on prescriptions filled at pharmacies such as Walgreens, CVS, Target, Rite Aid, Wal-mart, Kroger, Kmart, Safeway, Vons, Duane Reade, and Longs just to name a few. Most pharmacies will even accept your Over the Counter (OTC) meds to save you even more on non prescription products. Plus, B&T Discount Prescription Rx Card can be used on medications for your dog, cat, bird or any other household pet.
We provided our members with over $700,000 in savings for the year of 2014, in some cases up to a 95% discount!
What we provide that separates us from other cards:
- $50 monthly giveaway drawing! A positive member experience is our #1 goal. Rewarding members for providing us insight into their experience, both positive and negative, helps us evolve and offer the best customer service possible!
- The best customer service in the industry. We work tirelessly to ensure we respond to all member questions/comments in a short time frame. Furthermore, we have a member and pharmacy call center available 24/7 to ensure no problem goes unresolved day or night.
- A straightforward, simple app that is focused on providing the largest discounts possible, not features that can lock up the phone and cause it to crash
- No Member Tracking!! We do not nor will we ever track you with a unique member ID. Your individual claims data is confidential and your information will never be shared publicly.
- The largest network of pharmacies available, making it much more likely that this card will be accepted at your local pharmacy
- Coverage for Dr. prescribed Over the Counter (OTC) medications
- Pet medication coverage at your local pharmacy
All of our time is spent on providing you with a great service and ensuring you get the largest possible discount you can. Want to know where the lowest price drug is in your area, contact me and I'll do the legwork for you.
Note: This card is not insurance and cannot be used in combination with insurance.
PLEASE send us an email if you have any issues or suggestions for this application.
This application co-founded by Trey Smith and Brandon Kessler.
You and your family can obtain savings of up to 65% on drug prices through our nation-wide network of over 59,000 pharmacies, including Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS and Target.
Simply present the card when purchasing a prescription and your discount will be applied immediately.
This card can be shared with your family
and additional cards can be obtained at www.consumerhealthresources.com.
-No cost to sign up
-The card does not expire
-Share with family and Friends
Use your card for any prescriptions that are not covered by insurance of any kind. Including Medicare Part D.
This is not insurance.
built by www.MobileAppLoader.com
Join 3,000,000+ healthcare professionals and consumers users who are using iPharmacy ® to manage your medication, access dosage, side effect and warnings and etc for FDA approved medications.
<<<< Powered by GoodRx to find the lowest meds:
Easily compare prices at local and mail order pharmacies to find the lowest price.
--- Over 1 million prices for more than 6,000 drugs at every major US pharmacy chain and many local stores
--- Prices from all major US pharmacy chains and online pharmacies Information on manufacturer discount cards (free coupons provided by pharmaceutical manufacturers that can save you $500 or more)
-- Incredible saving: might be less than your copay!
-- One click refill to main pharmacy chains: CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens, Costco, WalMart and more!
<< User testimonials <<<
“iPharmacy is a one-stop shopping for medicine information and savings.” A Patient
“This application has helped me with identifying many pills and has given me GREAT information on the 12 medications I take!” A Diabetes Patient
“ I use iPharmacy to make sure all my medicines play nicely with each other and to know when is the best time to take them. “ A Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor
**An excellent medical dictionary for both consumers and health professionals**
** Built-in 12,000 high quality pill and package images**
** Controlled substances which are susceptible to addiction and abuse are labelled by US Department of Justice schedules. Best for law enforcement officers.
# Identify medication of interest by brand name, generic name (ingredient), color/shape/imprint and bar code!
# "Best iPhone App for Prescription Reference" in the O'Reilly book titled "Best iPhone Apps", (2nd edition) 2010. (http://bit.ly/BestRxRef)
# 2000 Controlled Substances by DEA Scheduling
# Identify more than 10000 drug by imprint, color and shape!
# Find out customer ratings / comments of your prescription.
# Most commented medication includes XANAX, OXYCONTIN, ZOLOFT, PERCOCET, LISINOPRIL, ADDERALL, GABAPENTIN, ATIVAN, VICODIN and more.
REMINDER TO TRACK YOUR MEDICATION
Maintaining a proper medication schedule requires discipline, and a helping hand from the iPharmacy app.
Medical compliance is one of the biggest boosts you can give to your health.
The iPharmacy app enables you to set reminders for multiple medications.
MEDICATION GUIDE INCLUDES
o Exclusively FDA-approved drug information such as:
o Indications & Usage
o Dosage & administration
o Warnings and precautions
o Adverse reactions
o Drug interactions
Plus more features coming soon!
Please visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The iPharmacy application and its owners are not affiliated with FDA. All information presented by the application is for educational purpose solely. Nothing on the application should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation. We exclude all representations and warranties relating to the content and use of these applications.
Includes more than 1100 multiple choice quiz questions, flashcards, and a glossary with common terms and definitions. With twelve modules ranging from prescription abbreviations to health insurance learn the key information for the certification exam.
Module 1: Prescription Abbreviations
Module 2: Generic and Brand Drugs
Module 3: Health Insurance
Module 4: Serving the Customer
Module 5: Maintaining Medications
Module 6: Inventory Control
Module 7: Law and Ethics
Module 8: Conversions and Math
Module 9: Medical Slang
Module 10: Installed Community Modules
Module 12: My Custom Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Track and post score to leader board
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Pharmacy news feed
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
No health insurance? High co-pay? Prescription not covered?
* Can be used by the entire family and shared with anyone.
* Save 10-95% on brand name and generic drugs not covered by insurance.
* No expiration, registration or activation. Simply show at pharmacy and save!
* Search drug prices at multiple pharmacies!
* Search function to quickly find participating pharmacies.
* Bookmark frequently used pharmacies to 'My Pharmacies'
* Call, Map, or Navigate to pharmacies with one click on your mobile phone!
* Can be used by pharmacists and pharmacy staff to help uninsured/underinsured customers.
* Can be used for discounts on pet prescriptions filled at the pharmacy.
Rx 4 Less is accepted at most major pharmacies including Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, Kroger, Target, CVS, Kmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens and thousands more.
Rx 4 Less requires the following permissions:
• INTERNET ACCESS
Rx 4 Less uses Internet Access for the "Pharmacy Search" feature. This allows us to minimize the size of the app, as well as keep our participating pharmacies database up to date without requiring users to upgrade or store a 12 megabyte database on their phone.
We also use internet access for error reporting so we can identify and fix bugs as quickly as possible.
We do not collect, store, or in any way use personally identifiable information about our users. We respect your privacy.
• READ/MODIFY SD CARD
Rx 4 Less allows you to share a printable PDF version of the discount card with friends and family by email. In order to do so, the PDF must be saved to your phone's SD Card. Rx 4 Less does not read or modify the SD Card in any other way.
The app allows you to view by category, providing easy access to commonly used values.
All information is for educational purposes only, and all medical decisions should be made by a qualified medical professional.
If you would like to see values that you feel are missing from the app please feel free to send me an email.
PLEASE NOTE: The app does NOT require internet access to function properly. The internet access permission is used to download configuration files. The app should function properly off line without any internet connection.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
In this lite version, a list of 50 drugs (selected at random) are included in the drug database. The paid version of this app contains a full database of 200 drugs.
** THIS IS A LITE VERSION **
The emphasis on concise, practical knowledge will improve learning and comprehension of the top 200 drugs. This is a learning tool – NOT a drug reference. This app is not a comprehensive resource for drug information.
This app is perfect for pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, physician assistants, nurses, nursing students, physicians, medical students, and other healthcare professionals. The drug database is designed to aid in studying for both students in school and those preparing for standardized exams (eg, NAPLEX, BCPS, PTCB, ExCPT, PANCE/PANRE, NCLEX, USMLE, COMLEX).
== FEATURES ==
• Beautiful, intuitive flashcard and quiz modes to optimize your learning strategy
• Flashcards and quiz content are fully customizable – test yourself on brand/generic names, drug classes, indications, adverse effects, and even typical dose ranges
• Quiz mode includes a selection algorithm to randomly identify intelligent distractor answers to keep you on your toes
• An adaptive (Leitner) learning mode so that your time is focused on drug cards that you haven’t yet mastered
== DRUG DATABASE ==
• Includes information on 200 of the most common outpatient medications based on net sales, total prescriptions, and unique or emerging therapeutic classes
• Each drug entry includes its brand name, generic name, generic pronunciation (phonetic spelling and actual recorded audio), drug class, indications, adverse effects, and typical dosing
• The drug database is completely customizable – add or remove drugs, change drug entries, and even record your own pronunciation
== ADAPTIVE LEARNING STATISTICS ==
• Both flashcard and quiz modes utilize an adaptive learning algorithm to keep track of which drug facts you know well, and which need more review
• Track your learning progress by viewing your statistics at the end of each flashcard or quiz session, or access the dedicated Adaptive Learning Statistics page for your learning overview
== AUTHOR INFORMATION ==
This app and all of its content was created by Sean P. Kane, PharmD, BCPS – a clinical pharmacist, assistant professor, and author of the popular evidence-based website, ClinCalc.com.
The original Cyprus Pharmacies Guide.
Full list of all pharmacies in Cyprus!
* List of all overnight pharmacies (updated daily)
* Use the map to locate pharmacies nearest to you
* Includes full address and contact details
* Easily locate pharmacies by search or on the map
* Find nearby pharmacies based on your current location
Πλήρης οδηγός φαρμακείων της Κύπρου!
* Κατάλογος εφημερεύοντων φαρμακείων (ενημερώνεται καθημερινά)
* Αυτόματος εντοπισμός τοποθεσίας πλησιέστερου φαρμακείου
* Περιέχει διευθύνσεις και στοιχεία επικοινωνίας
* Ονομαστικό ευρετήριο ή εύρεση από χάρτη
* Εντοπισμός των κοντινότερων φαρμακίων από την παρούσα τοποθεσία σας
Built with AppBaker
Handcrafted by SNQ
Healthcare professionals worldwide use Epocrates routinely to:
-NEW: Find providers for consults and referrals in the Provider Directory
-Review drug prescribing and safety information for thousands of brand, generic, and OTC drugs
-Check for potentially harmful drug-drug interactions among up to 30 drugs at a time
-Select national and regional healthcare insurance formularies for drug coverage information
-Identify pills by imprint code and physical characteristics
-Perform dozens of calculations, such as BMI and GFR
-Access timely medical news and research information
Disease information, alternative medications, lab guides and more clinical tools and content are available by upgrading to an Epocrates Essentials subscription.
Members with an Epocrates Essentials subscription will have access to premium content across all Epocrates supported platforms.
Light, fast and simple. It localizes in an efficient way all duty chemists at selected province and city as well as the nearest ones to your location.
It provides information for all duty chemists at provincial capitals and 92% of Spanish towns.
Form version 2.1, pharmacies next to user (whether or not on duty) can be located anywhere in the world.
By clicking on a chemist in the list you can see options for calling to it, sharing, navigating or showing its location on a map.
If there are no duties in the selected city, the 5 nearest duty chemists are shown with the possibility of showing them on a map together with your position.
1. The patient opens the app and presses a blue button. The app then send patients phone number and name to us. And we call them back to take the order.
2. The patient presses the 'call now' and the phone dials our store number.
Use Pocket Angel to post and monitor AngelList status updates, follow startups or entrepreneurs, and to navigate the AngelList relationship graph between followers on their web site. Even search for jobs!
*** Note: you must have an AngelList account and login to use Pocket Angel ***
*** Requires Premium membership to Geocaching.com ***
The simple and easy geocaching app for Android. All the basic features you need to cache with your smart phone without the complexity found in other apps. Just a few buttons and options to get you going quickly. Very readable screens with text sizes you can see outdoors… shows just what you need without clutter.
• Direct access to Geocaching database
• Search by location, address or GC#
• Sort and filter, and show distances
• Show cache, photos, bugs, and logs
• Log cache and bug finds in the field
• Log trackballs and upload photos
• Mark favorites in the field
• Download pocket queries
• Import GPX files for off-line use
• Use Google Navigation to navigate
• See the location with Google Streetview
• Store multiple files containing geocaches
• View overhead GPS satellites
• Share finds on Facebook
• Powered by Geocaching Live
Note: We use the healthcare database from Factual (http://www.factual.com/data-apis/places/healthcare). This is one of the largest central repositories of active doctors that is accessible to developers. Although Factual tries to maintain up-to-date databases, but there will always be doctors that aren't listed.
Search for particular friends or topics in your news feed. Then easily see related items of interest through your network of connections and relationships.
IMPORTANT: The speed of the app is dependent on how much data is retrieved from Facebook and any bottlenecks their site is experiencing. Since it gathers related social information in one pass it will take Facebook longer to download the data to the app in some cases.