For serious coding sessions, we highly recommend using the built-in browser based IDE. It connects via WiFi to your device allowing wire free coding on Windows, Linux or Mac PCs and it makes coding a breeze!
- Add Buttons, Text and Graphics.
- Access GPS, Compass, Camera, Accelerometer.
- Send and Receive emails.
- Send and Receive SMS.
- Communicate with PC via Wifi.
- Create home page short cuts.
- Use native controls or HTML5.
- Write simple games.
- On phone/tablet documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- New stuff being added all the time!
- Pro version coming soon!
Please let us know via email what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and post issues on the news group http://bit.ly/16Cotwp instead of giving negative reviews.
Please rate this app if you like it!
This app allows you to write and run shell scripts. It has run as root capabilities if your android device is rooted. Easily import scripts from multiple directories and create new scripts in specified directories.
If you like this app please rate it.
Please feel free to contact me if you find any bugs or would like to request features. I don't have a lot of free time but I will do what I can. This application is open source and the source is available at
-Couple bug fixes and can now choose to hide output when editing a script
-Another bug fix with script names
-Couple of bug fixes as well as setting PATH=/system/bin:/system/bin:/data/local/bin before running script
-Small code optimizations
-Added desktop shortcuts
-Removed hardcoded theme and other small optimizations
-Made error output prettier
-Fixed null pointer exception
-Output is now in a ScrollView so you can see it all
-New icon thanks to redditor KyleMistry!!!
sh, bash, scripting, scripter, gscript, script kitty
More from developer
You are PFC Lucas 11 of SAWS Battalion E25, and you have taken an oath to defend humanity from the DEVOUR. As a member of the Special Assault Weapons Squad, you will be piloting the latest generation assault suit equipped with some of the most destructive mobile weapons ever created.
* STUNNING HD GRAPHICS *
Take advantage of the latest mobile hardware with beautifully rendered graphics and high quality explosions.
* INTENSE 3D GAMEPLAY *
Don’t get out flanked, as enemies attack from every angle and waste no time destroying everything in their path. SAWS features a rich 3D environment with unlockable angles and modes. Relentless waves of DEVOUR will stop at nothing to get to your Puridium deposits.
* TURRET DEFENSE SYSTEMS *
Augment your defenses with turrets that can be upgraded and deployed on-the-fly. Repair walls and mechs with Nanite Packs to keep yourself in the action. Choose from multiple turret classes, that each come with unique strengths, weaknesses, and upgrade paths.
* CUSTOMIZE YOUR SAW *
Upgrade your destructive capabilities with weapon swaps and upgrades. SAW mech have multiple mount points that you can modify with the weapon of your choice. Players can equip everything from rocket launchers to concussion grenades. Should the situation get too dicey, you can even inject nanite into your bloodstream accelerating your reflexing to the point where it appears that time is slowing down.
* NOTE: If you experience slow performance, Access EXTRAS from the main menu and lower the quality to "Simple". It will take a few seconds for textures to reload, so don't be alarmed by the pause *
SEO: mech, mecha, puridium, saw, mech game, shooter, mechwarrior, mech assault, tegra, exynos
Petri is deceptive, ambient, infuriating and soothing, all at the same time. Tactical warfare on a microbial level! Split, Speed, or Scare..What's a microbe to do?
Gameplay is very simple, using just one finger, guide your controlled microbes around the Petri dish to accomplish specific objectives. Objectives are layed out at that start of each level.
Script Kitty has been re-written from the ground up to enhance compatibilities and capabilities across the board. Script Kitty allows administrators and power-users to tame the beast of managing remote servers over SSH from portable devices. Run scripts and programs on remote servers with a flick and a click.
Script Kitty 2.1 Features:
- NEW - Redesigned Tablet and Phone GUI
- NEW - Completely rebuilt ssh libaries for enhanced protocol support
- NEW - Enhanced OS support for OOB OSX and BSD support
- NEW - Public key authentication
- NEW - Experimental Support for local android scripts!
- One-Finger Command execution to single or multiple servers
- Export of command logs to SD
- Import command scripts from SD
NEW FEATURES in 2.1!
- Encrypted keys added - prompts for passphrase on creation
- Existing keys support (with passphrase suppport) - For existing keys, just place overwrite the created keys with your own files. Passphrase are cached for the application session only.
- Tasker and Locale support for scheduling re-integrated
- Address=127.0.0.1 address will now go to the tcp stack for use with tunneling, while Address=localhost will pipe to /bin/sh for local android support
- Shortcuts are dead, long live widgets! Widget re-integrated for creating one-click buttons on your desktop
- Larger "CLEAR" button in log screens
- Script input field cleaned up to stop auto-corrections and other keyboard madness
- Other random fixes for old versions of android
- Limited to 3 Servers
- Limited to 2 Server Groups
- Limited to 5 Active Scripts
- No Backup/Restore Support
Script Kitty Pro
- UNLIMITED Servers
- UNLIMITED Groups
- UNLIMITED Scripts
- Full Backup and Restore of Servers and Scripts
BUY NOW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilwerx.scriptkitty.license
How can I import .sh scripts?
Script Kitty will attempt import all files, with the .sh extention, located on your sdcard in the ScriptKitty folder. The script files should ONLY contain the commands to be executed, and be in plaintext format. Script Kitty will use the filename as the label in the interface. You can rename your scripts after they are imported. Non-cleartext file may cause the application to crash or fail.
How can I use pubkey authentication?
You must first confirm that the server is properly setup for authentication with public keys. Once validated, from the preferences menu, Select the option to "Generate public key". Once pressed, Script Kitty will create public and private key files on your sdcard in the ScriptKitty folder. You will need to import the public key into your server, and enter the appropriate username on the server definition. You can leave the password field blank, and the public key will be passed at execution.
How do I export logs?
Simple, just long press the log entry you would like to export, and a window will pop up with an option to "Save log to SD"
How do I execute a script on a GROUP of servers?
For safety purposes, we have moved the option to a nested menu. To execute a script on a group of servers, select one server from the defined group and press the menu button or icon. Script Kitty will display a new option labels "Run group script". Once pressed, you will proceed to the script screen, and the selected script will be executed on the entire cluster.
How do I run local scripts on my Android device!
To enable running scripts directly on your device, create a server definition with the address of "localhost". Any scripts executed on the "localhost" will be piped directly to /bin/sh on your device.