Absolutely No Adverts.
Raspberry SSH is an Android application designed to control your Raspberry Pi via SSH. Anything you can do via SSH you should be able to automate using this app.
1. Customisable buttons. Dynamically add and remove buttons. Change the text on the buttons. Assign different commands.
2. ICMP (Ping) Monitoring for up to four devices. Quickly check to see if you are connected to your Raspberry Pi and that it's turned on. (Green = on, red = off and Yellow = Error).
3. Backup your configuration and restore them to another device.
4. Turn on debug mode to see the output from your Raspberry Pi. This can be invaluable when you are troubleshooting commands.
5. Supports multiple Raspberry Pi devices or you can use "override" mode to configure all buttons to talk to one Raspberry Pi (see app settings).
6. NEW - Strict Host Key checking. Add host keys to add additional security to your SSH connections.
7. NEW - Display the output from your command and dismiss the output when you are ready. Turn this on and off on a per button basis.
8. NEW - Clone Buttons.
9. NEW - Change the order of buttons.
NB: Current limit is 200 buttons but you can use multiple saved profiles!
There is also a free version you can try before you buy! Search for Raspberry SSH Lite in the Play Store.
Please contact us before rating if you find any issues. We will do our best to fix any bugs you find.
This app allows you to access many functions of the Raspberry Pi including:
> The Inbuilt Temperature Sensor
> The Camera Module
For more advanced features check out http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote for the download for your computer.
To get this application to work correctly you need to change a few settings to ensure that the Raspberry Pi can talk over the internet. Have a read through the setup guide at http://rpi.nos.net.nz/remote/setup to get you started.
BotPi is a simple and easy way to run CGI scripts on the Raspberry Pi over a standard WiFi connection. The CGI script can in tern run any Python Script on the Pi. All controlled by pre programmed buttons.
On first run, just press the round Pi button in the centre of the screen to be taken to the CGI Target Settings Page. Then just fill in the Target address of each script making sure to press set to confirm each entry.
After that, whenever you press the button linked to a CGI script, that script will run. All at the click of a button.
Please see the MyPi App Page on Google Play for a link to a simple 'How To' on setting up your Pi for running CGI scripts over WiFi.
Control your RFM12 power outlets, infrared devices or read sensor data like temperature.. there are endless possibilities for house and home automation! Check out the project page on our website to get inspired! Works also for many projects in the "internet of things'.
Build your own remote control ( HMI ) with the online editor on my website without knowing how to create android applications and reuse your config in other apps like the iOS (iPhone/iPad) app or the OSX Dashboard Widget!
- generic view rendering (button, slider, label, switch) for your DIY projects
- sending, receiving data over TCP sockets (like Telnet or Netcat)
- communication through local or mobile network (3g)
- use custom icons stored on SD card
- reconnect after connection errors
- support for multiple receivers
- send requests continuously while holding down a button
- display responses on labels every X miliseconds (interval updates)
- utf-8 support
It's time for an update! Thanks again for your feedback - it makes the NetIO app even more awesome!
- redesigned and more customisation options
- now supports HTTPS and Basic Auth HTTPS connections
- supports UDP connections
- event-based global response listening, set multiple items with one response
- improved connection handling by adding a configurable command termination character for responses
- Calculations, transform incoming data into valuable numbers (check documentation)
- advanced runtime formatting possibilities (setting colours, images and icons)
- Slider: adding step and reset attributes
- several bugfixes
Important: This application needs some hardware or software to connect to. Without such a thing nothing will happen! Please contact me if you have any problems!
More information and configuration instructions are available at netioapp.com . There is also a demo video, which shows a working scenario where you can control IR devices and some power connectors.
(Demo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWm2Q_TL4HY )
If there are any problems please write a mail!
This app has been written by Jonas Eickhoff.
- Option to choose if the Relay Type should be 'Active High' or 'Active Low' (To support different types of relays)
- Option to change how many relays are being controlled (So it doesn't display unused relays in the interface).
- Ability to change the labels of each Relay. (e.g. Change label 'Relay 1' to 'Garden Lights', 'Relay 2' to 'Heating' etc..)
- Status Checking of the Relay States when you open the app, or resume it, and automatic updating of the toggle switches to match the state. (Note: You will need to update your GPIO.php file to use this feature if you are already using the original version of PiRelay)
- Ability to use a relay as a signal. (Toggles instantly on/off when the button is pressed)
This could be used to control with your Android device virtually anything that requires an electronic switch to operate.
e.g. Switch On/Off Lights, Open/Close Electronic Garage Doors, Open/Close Gates etc.. Or anything else you might want to control.
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO CONFIGURE YOUR RASPBERRY PI BEFORE THIS APP WILL WORK.
You should test compatibility with the app before purchasing by installing and configuring the free version PiRelay from the Android Play store.
If you have any issues or questions ask in my thread on the Raspberry Pi forum: http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=60008
- Control 48 digital outputs.
- Read 16 analog inputs.
- Control 9 PWM outputs.
- Control 9 servos.
- Control 4 UARTs.
- Control via USB or Bluetooth.
- Access phone's sensors.
- Send/Recieve commands via Wifi.
- Stream video to your PC.
- Draw graphics to screen.
- Control Lego Mindstorms.
- On phone documentation.
- Plenty of samples.
- Write other types of app.
NOTE: Make sure you have USB debugging enabled and that you have the official "IOIO Manager" software installed on your phone as some boards come with a firmware version which requires it.
NOTE1: The "LED Dimmer" sample will not work on the OTG board as it has no PWM on pin zero.
NOTE2: Due to ADB-USB security changes in JellyBean, only a Bluetooth connection can be used at the moment.
Please let us know via email or the forum what other samples you would like added and what functionality you would like to see in the next version.
-- THIS IS BETA SOFTWARE --
So please be kind and send issues to us at SmartphoneRemote@gmail.com or post on the forum instead of putting negative comments on google play. Thankyou.
*** 48 hour 'peace of mind' refund available. Just email us within 48 hours of purchase for a full refund ***
Please rate this app if you like it!
The pyLauncher system allows you to connect your Android phone to the Raspberry Pi, and then launch Python program files from the user interface on the Android. The results of the program are returned to the Android application, and displayed on the screen.
* Run the pyLauncher server software on your Raspberry Pi (or other Linux machine)
* Connect any number of pyLauncher Android clients to the server on your local area network.
* Select a Python.py file from the Android user interface, and have it run on the Raspberry Pi.
* Results of each Python file run are broadcast to all connected Android clients
* Create custom buttons for a selected Python file with specific command line arguments
* Use Python 2 or Python 3 environment.
The pyLauncher programs are built using code from our tcPIp_Sockets project:
This open source project offers a simple framework to make an Android program for remote control of your Raspberry Pi. The C++ code for the server and the Java code for the Android are available on Bitbucket.
For more information, visit our website at:
Specify the location and login credentials of your Raspberry Pi, choose the pin you want to operate, and you're ready to go. I hooked my Raspberry Pi to a relay to control my garage, and now with a single button press from my phone, I can open and close my garage from anywhere! You can even supply a PIN to prevent accidental triggers.
YouMap is a one stop tool to meet all your needs for Android screens. It can take screenshots. It can record screen and audio to movies. It works from the old Android 2.3 to the latest Android L 5.0 versions.
YouMap performs real-time audio and video recording and streaming.
YouMap can mirror screens (including audio) of Android phones or tablets to large displays (TV, PC or Browsers), using VNC, AirPlay and Chromecast protocols. It can stream screen and audio in HD quality at real time speed. This way, you can watch any movies, perform presentations, or project any apps from Android devices to Apple TV, Chromecast, or Raspberry Pi devices (our free rPlay receiver software is required on Raspberry Pi devices).
YouMap also supports audio only mode, that you can stream any audios from android devices to your speakers via Apple AirPort or Google Chromecast devices. YouMap supports system audio as well as Microphone audio.
This app works on rooted and non-rooted android devices. However, for non-rooted devices, every time after turning the device completely off and on, you will have to connect your device to a Windows PC or Mac using a USB cable, then run a free desktop program, VMLite Android App Controller, to start the server on your device. Once the server is started, you can disconnect your device.
Rooted devices, such as those running Cyanogenmod Android, work right out of box by simply clicking the Start button on our App.
You can download our desktop program using this link:
If you can't start the server on your device, e.g., S3, Nexus 7/10, try to change to Camera Device(PTP), instead of Media Device(MTP).
- no need to root your android devices
- supports WIFI and USB connections.
- works on API level 10 and above, including Gingerbread, ICS and Jelly Beans, up to Android 5.0.
- supports only ARM devices, no support for x86 or MIPS yet.
- supports Apple TV through AirPlay Mirroring mode, frame rate can be as high as 30 fps
- supports Apple's AirTunes protocol to stream only audio to Apple TV or Airport devices
- supports Google Chromecast devices
- supports typical VNC clients, TightVNC, Real VNC, etc.
- supports Java enabled browsers. You can connect to the android device from a browser using a Java applet
- supports HTML5 compatible browsers (with audio support), you can connect to your android device without any other installations
- supports auto rotation and remote rotation
- supports VNC password
- supports scale and rotation
- supports start on boot for rooted devices
Due to legal problems with the Raspberry Pi foundation (for the icon of my App), my App have been suspended and I have been forced to publish the app with a new package name. The app is the same as before and has the same features (apart of the new icon), so the people that had the old version doesn't need to buy the new version. People who wants to buy this version for possible upcoming updates, can send me the old receipt of the bought and will make a full refund.
Pi Basic Controller
Control your Raspberry Pi remotely by sending commands through SSH. SSH must be installed on the Raspberry PI and the daemon started so that the commands can be executed. To install the SSH execute on a console of your Raspberry Pi the following command:
"sudo apt-get install ssh"
The commands available are:
-Kill XBMC (Kill the process)
-Start Transmission (Start Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Stop Transmission (Stops the Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart Transmission (Restart Transmission bittorrent client service)
-Restart (Restart the Raspberry Pi)
-Turn off (Turn off the Raspberry Pi)
In addition to these commands, the application allows you to enter custom commands that can be grouped by categories.
Languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, German, Dutch, French, Russian (thanks to Денис Лобанов), Croatian (thanks to Ivan Uvodić)
If you are interested in translating the app to your language, contact to me.
This application lets you send keystrokes and mouse events to your Raspberry Pi and Linux computers over TCP/IP either via a wired or wireless network.
Remote Pi is ideal for making the best our of a Raspberry Pi in the living room. Use for:
- Text editing
- Controlling media players
- Do everything in your Raspberry Pi computer that you would normally do with a traditional keyboard and mouse/trackpad!
- Keep the two USB ports in your Raspberry Pi Model B free when using wired network.
- Keep one USB port free when using a WiFi USB dongle.
- Very inexpensive compared to wireless hardware keyboards and trackpad alternatives. Besides, it's good for the environment: reuse a wireless mobile device you already own instead of buying yet another hardware input gadget.
- If you develop applications and gadgets for your Raspberry Pi, you could use Remote Pi as a remote controller if you program your application to respond to regular keyboard and mouse events.
Three easy steps:
1. Download this application on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
2. Download and install a driver for your Raspberry Pi or Linux computer at http://remotepi.io
3. Run application and connect to your Raspberry Pi using its hostname or IP address. And, you're set!
More enhancements coming soon.
Visit http://remotepi.io for more information.
Like us: https://www.facebook.com/RemotePi
RasPi Check shows you overclocking information (frequency, temperature, volts) and more system information (free memory, runtime, disk status). You can also restart or halt your Raspberry Pi ® and send custom commands!
If you always want to keep an eye on your Pi there's also a widget for your homescreen.
All you need for the app to work are your SSH login credentials. You can either authentificate via password or via private/public key.
'RasPi' is one of the Rasberry Pi ® abriviations. For more information visit http://www.raspberrypi.org. Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
DHT11/DHT22 Humidity Sensors (DHT22 not tested yet).
BMP085 and compatible Pressure Sensor.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email email@example.com, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small in-app purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
Enable / Disable GPIO output (On/Off or impulsive function)
File manager [Only PRO version]
Shell SSH [Only PRO version]
Info Raspberry PI [Only PRO version]
You can explore the content of your Raspberry PI with new file manager, and you can also copy, paste, delete, download and visualize properties of files
It doesn’t need the installation of any software on Raspberry PI
Tested on Raspbian
It use protocol SSH
WARNING!! The application may not work correctly with the models RaspberryPI B+ and RaspberryPI 2.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THE RATING SYSTEM TO REPORT BUGS!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
* How can I install Pro Key and unlock the application?
- To install the Pro Key, you just go on https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.Ettore.raspcontrollerProKey and buy it. Reboot your device after installation. Please do not remove free version of the application.
* How can I purchase Pro Key?
- To purchase the Pro Key, you must associate a credit card or a prepaid card to your Play Store account. In some countries you can also pay with phone credit and PayPal. It isn't accept other payment methods.
* It is possible restore Pro Key after resetting the device? Can I transfer Pro Key on the new device I bought?
- Yes, you just login to Play Store with the same account that you used to purchase app and it will be possible reinstall the applications that were previously purchased.
Script Kitty has been re-written from the ground up to enhance compatibilities and capabilities across the board. Script Kitty allows administrators and power-users to tame the beast of managing remote servers over SSH from portable devices. Run scripts and programs on remote servers with a flick and a click.
Script Kitty 2.1 Features:
- NEW - Redesigned Tablet and Phone GUI
- NEW - Completely rebuilt ssh libaries for enhanced protocol support
- NEW - Enhanced OS support for OOB OSX and BSD support
- NEW - Public key authentication
- NEW - Experimental Support for local android scripts!
- One-Finger Command execution to single or multiple servers
- Export of command logs to SD
- Import command scripts from SD
NEW FEATURES in 2.1!
- Encrypted keys added - prompts for passphrase on creation
- Existing keys support (with passphrase suppport) - For existing keys, just place overwrite the created keys with your own files. Passphrase are cached for the application session only.
- Tasker and Locale support for scheduling re-integrated
- Address=127.0.0.1 address will now go to the tcp stack for use with tunneling, while Address=localhost will pipe to /bin/sh for local android support
- Shortcuts are dead, long live widgets! Widget re-integrated for creating one-click buttons on your desktop
- Larger "CLEAR" button in log screens
- Script input field cleaned up to stop auto-corrections and other keyboard madness
- Other random fixes for old versions of android
- Limited to 3 Servers
- Limited to 2 Server Groups
- Limited to 5 Active Scripts
- No Backup/Restore Support
Script Kitty Pro
- UNLIMITED Servers
- UNLIMITED Groups
- UNLIMITED Scripts
- Full Backup and Restore of Servers and Scripts
BUY NOW: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilwerx.scriptkitty.license
How can I import .sh scripts?
Script Kitty will attempt import all files, with the .sh extention, located on your sdcard in the ScriptKitty folder. The script files should ONLY contain the commands to be executed, and be in plaintext format. Script Kitty will use the filename as the label in the interface. You can rename your scripts after they are imported. Non-cleartext file may cause the application to crash or fail.
How can I use pubkey authentication?
You must first confirm that the server is properly setup for authentication with public keys. Once validated, from the preferences menu, Select the option to "Generate public key". Once pressed, Script Kitty will create public and private key files on your sdcard in the ScriptKitty folder. You will need to import the public key into your server, and enter the appropriate username on the server definition. You can leave the password field blank, and the public key will be passed at execution.
How do I export logs?
Simple, just long press the log entry you would like to export, and a window will pop up with an option to "Save log to SD"
How do I execute a script on a GROUP of servers?
For safety purposes, we have moved the option to a nested menu. To execute a script on a group of servers, select one server from the defined group and press the menu button or icon. Script Kitty will display a new option labels "Run group script". Once pressed, you will proceed to the script screen, and the selected script will be executed on the entire cluster.
How do I run local scripts on my Android device!
To enable running scripts directly on your device, create a server definition with the address of "localhost". Any scripts executed on the "localhost" will be piped directly to /bin/sh on your device.