+ Add trips as many as you want
+ Add posts to your trip as many as you want(Text, location, date, time, infos and images)
+ Set Location with GPS and Internet if you want
+ Map - single position
+ Take photos or choose existing images for you posts
+ Share your experiences and images
+ Edit entries or trips
+ Export and import backups to save your trips
+ No ads
+ CSV Export
+ Multiple images can be selected
+ Mapview - whole journey
!!!!! Please send me Feedback for my new application !!!!!
----> it is vital for this app, thank you!
All functions of Your Travel Diary are unlock as long as this App is installed.
!!!! The Your Travel Diary V1.4.6 is a prerequisite !!!!
+ No ads
+ CSV Export
+ Multiple images can be selected
Thanks for your support. Have fun.
Your friends from all over the world can see your journey on youposition.com and comment.
Important application for those who travel frequently and want to share his passion with thousands of other people. No need to send messages to all your friends with your position, it only takes 1 to youposition. You can also use the data connection to send the message with the location. For suggestions / bugs please contact me! Keywords: geotagged, geo referenced, travel diary, share the position, GPS, internet, travel, map, compass, google maps
Triploggr - The Travel Diary will help you logging your travel experiences without hassle, so you can enjoy the moment.
- Organize your travels
- Add any number of places to your trips - You decide, which places you like best!
- Link places with photos and notes
- Triploggr - The Travel Diary keeps track of dates and times
- Triploggr - The Travel Diary does not require registration - Keep your personal data where it belongs - on your phone.
☆ You can share your travel photos with travel mate automatically. You need not say "please, send your photos" after travelling.
☆ When you make travel journal, you can use your camera app as you did. Your taken photos are made in your travel journal in background.
☆ The default privacy of photos is private and your photos are stored in your Facebook site. Your photos are safe.
☆ You can make travel plan, too.
1) Add posts to your diary
2) Each post can have text and images
3) Edit and delete posts
4) Share single posts with your friends and family by email
5) Organise posts in trips
5) Create and manage separate trips
6) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
7) Change colors of your diary
8) Add a description to each image
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add videos and maps to your posts (not yet!)
2) Share your posts on social networks
--> Please note that you currently can't synchronise your diaries with your other devices. Use the "export" and "import" functions to migrate your data from your old to your new device.
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did you enjoy using 'Travel Diary' on your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
The best way to share your trip:
• Make updates instantly: Update your family and friends in real time
• Stay in touch: Ask questions, leave comments, and like posts
Build an album with everybody:
• Vacationers assemble!: Collect everyone's trip photos in one place
• Easy backup: Download them all when you get home
How it works:
1. Create: Make an album for your trip
2. Invite: Pick friends and family to follow along
3. Update: Post photos and videos as you travel
Everyone is using Tripcast to share their travels:
• Keep it private: Share only with the people who care the most, away from social media
• Apps for everyone: Access Tripcast through gorgeous apps for Android, the web, and more
• Bring everyone along: Notifications keep friends and family updated whenever there's activity
Built by the team that created Cluster
• Network Access: We use network access to communicate with our servers for just about everything in the app including uploading photos, videos, comments, etc.
• Location: We use location when you choose to post where you are on your trip, but we won't use your location otherwise.
• Contacts: We show contacts you can invite to when building a trip, and we only send invitations to people you choose to follow along. Your contacts will not be uploaded to our server.
• Write External Storage: We use this permission if you choose to download photos from other members of your trip.
Re-live your travels, re-discover magic moments you have long forgotten!
*** FEATURES ***
- Grouping of markers too close to each other for better overview
- Groups dissolve the more you zoom in (short click on group)
- Dissolve groups of less than 10 (long click on group)
- Search for an address to go there directly
*** WHY PERMISSION "XYZ" ? ***
Network access: Only to load the maps and for the ads
Location: Only to show your location on the map
Write SDcard: Only to cache maps and reduce your traffic
Accounts: Only to access google services in order to load the maps
*** IMPORTANT ***
You must enable the feature to save GPS position with photos in your camera app.
Only photos taken AFTER enabling this feature will show up on the map!
If the app crashes, please send the report, so the problem can be solved quickly.
If it causes any problems or you have feedback/wishes, please just send an E-Mail.
Also we help you to control your monthly mobility costs with the booking overview. All bills are shown for the past 2 months to help you see how much you spend exactly.
You can book vehicles for these providers:
- All nextbike brands: NorisBike, metropolradruhr, PotsdamRad, Leihradl, BakuBike, WRM Wroclawski Rower Miejski, PRM Poznanski Rower Miejski, Opole Rower Miejski, Bemowo Bike, Veturilo Warszawa.
These providers are shown on the map:
- Call a Bike
- Catch a Car
Reviews and error messages are always welcome!
TRIP JOURNAL FEATURES
We have a new and improved version of our award-winning travel app that makes it easier than ever to create a media-rich travelogue of your travel experiences and share them with friends and family.
In version 7.0, Trip Journal continues to offer you great features to create a memorable travelogue. You asked us to make Trip Journal simpler to use so we’ve also made it much easier to create trips and understand how to use Waypoints. We went to work on this request and now there is no need to navigate through multiple menus and screens -- you can create your trip with a few simple steps in one main screen. Waypoints are now called Places and it’s much clearer how to organize all the media and notes for the Places that you’ve add on the map in your trip journal.
Record Your Trip with GPS route tracking, and use automatic or manual positioning to add your favorite places and destinations. Trip Journal can automatically define your location and you can easily add geo-tagging to photos and videos.
Everyone loves travel photos and videos. You can add them to Trip Journal from your Photo Gallery or take them in Trip Journal. The photos and videos taken with Trip Journal are also saved in the Photo Gallery at full camera resolution and can be added to previously created Places you’ve added in your journal. Say you want to add some video of you trekking the last leg of your journey at the Great Wall of China. You’d never want to forget that moment. Trip Journal gives you two quality options for recorded video. All that adds up to plenty of great photos and videos of your trip that you can later send by email, connect to Facebook and share, or upload to Picasa, Flickr, or YouTube.
Maybe there are some special things you want to jot down to remember about a place you visited. You can write notes in the journal to describe your vacation experiences and you can add comments to photos and videos as well.
When you are ready to Share Your Trip, we’ve integrated Trip Journal with your favorite social networks and content sharing portals, including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, YouTube, and Twitter, to bring you more interactivity than ever before.
With Google Earth integration, Trip Journal allows friends and family to easily see the route you traveled, the places you found most interesting, and full screen photos, videos, and comments about the places you visited. It even includes trip stats like the distance, time and geography you traveled.
What you get in the end with Trip Journal are one-of-a-kind travel journals handcrafted by you, rich with your travel experience and full of great travel memories captured for many years to come that you can share anytime and anywhere, with family and friends far or near.
HTC Flyer users, you can use HTC Pen technology to draw notes.
FIND US! WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Subscribe for News on our Website: http://www.trip-journal.com
Fan Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TripJournalApp
Follow Us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/tripjournal
Watch Us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iQapps
Give Us Feedback: http://community.trip-journal.com/tripjournal
Track your trip via constant GPS readings. Track unlimited paths within each vacation (for example, your vacation broken down into tracks for each day) and have each track/path displayed on a map in different colors.
Create events within your vacation documenting important historical sites visited, entertainment such as concerts, sporting events, operas, etc., the hotels where you stayed, details of tours, etc. Each event is marked along your GPS track(s) with a pin on Google maps allowing instant access to the media you have captured.
When an event is created it automatically documents the longitude, latitude, altitude, time, and date with instant access to the smartphone camera, audio recorder, notes, and a theodolite (for calculating distances to or elevation of objects) to further document event.
Each event comes with formatted fields to record a description of the event, detailed notes, temperature, and pressure. Specific fields can be hidden and an unlimited number of additional fields can be added.
Share your vacation instantaneously with your friends and family with the ability to post all your GPS tracks and media on any of an almost unlimited number of social websites or communicate information via e-mail, Skype, and other IM systems.
Create your own free website to share your vacation with others in real time. The website includes a gallery of your videos and images along with standard Google maps with tracks and pins representing events.
Don't worry about the loss of any media, data, or memories. The vacation journal application automatically synchronizes your data in the background in our database and, if desired, you website, effectively backing up your data for later use.
Once you return from your vacation, the memories collected can be downloaded to a spreadsheet, powerpoint, or other documents. You can also extensively filter the information to hone in on certain aspects of your vacation. Our reports section of the website allows you to create specialized documents and graphs from the filtered data.
If others are on your vacation with you, they can add their own events, media and data, through their smartphones or tablets, to each event if you choose to share your username with them. All smartphones and tablets will be instantaneously updated with the shared information through the vacation journal application and include all the collected information on your website. Or each individual on the vacation can create their own account and website on MajorForms to document the trip themselves.
Make your own vacation video or powerpoint presentation automatically once you return to memorialize the vacation. With one click, the videos, maps, and images are integrated into a video timeline or a powerpoint presentation.
• Forward hotel, airline, car rental, and restaurant confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to create an instant itinerary (If you use Gmail or Google Apps, it happens automatically)
• Access itineraries anytime, on any device (even offline)
• Get directions and maps for each destination
• Sync trip plans with your Google Calendar or Outlook
• Add or edit plans manually—from the app or on tripit.com
• Share some (or all) of your trip plans via email or social
UPGRADE TO TRIPIT PRO
For frequent travelers, TripIt Pro ($49/year) gives you all the power of TripIt, plus real-time flight alerts, seat tracker, flight finder, refund notifications, point tracker, and more. Learn more at tripit.com/pro.
TripIt Pro members: Download this free app and enjoy all the benefits without the advertising.
TripIt is brought to you by Concur, the global leader in business travel and expense management. Over 15 million people in 100 countries trust Concur with their expense and travel data—and more than half of the Fortune 500 do, too.
The experts agree:
TIME Magazine: "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" – June 2013
Rhonda Abrams, USA Today: "Best Apps for Small Business" – June 2013
CNET: "8 apps you need for summer travel plans" – May 2013
7x7 Magazine: "Fourteen Essential Apps for the Savvy Traveler" – April 2013
TODAY Show: "6 best smartphone apps for 2013" – January 2013
Wall Street Journal: "The Best Apps for Keeping Track of Holiday Travel Mayhem" – December 2012
Peter Greenberg: "Top 12 Travel Apps of 2012" – December 2012
Forbes: "5 Apps Essential to an Entrepreneur" – October 2012
GPS TRACKING APP AND TRAVEL DIARY / LOGBOOK FOR ANDROID
Document your journey in words and pictures.
LD-Log tracks your travel routes using the device's GPS receiver and can be used offline. Waypoints are taken either manually or automatically with a user-definable interval set in minutes. As such, the app is designed to consume very little battery power.
The editable waypoint-list for each route of your trip lets you create a detailed diary of your complete journey. Add photos to your waypoints by shooting them directly from LD-Log or importing them at a later time. Trips, routes and journals may be stored in many different ways.
LD-Log has an optionally usable sail mode for offshore sailing which makes it possible to keep a complete nautical ship's log.
LD-Log is being used to document a wide range of travel situations in which a second-by-second tracking path is not needed: hikes, bicycle tours, cruises, city walks, voyages, road trips, ship and boat tours, photo geotagging, collecting geo locations (POI), etc. - for professional usage or on holidays.
### This is the full version of LD-Log. If you would like to try it first, search for the free version ###
- minimal power usage
- works offline, no internet connection needed
- runs in sleep mode, in background and in parallel to other GPS-apps
- editable waypoints (diary / logbook function)
- quick menu for immediately adding waypoints with text entries or photos (no waiting for GPS necessary)
- multiple images for each waypoint possible (direct capture or image import)
- map view with editable waypoints (internet connection needed for map display)
- user-definable units for date, distance and position (supports UTM WGS84/ETRS89)
- unlimited number of routes (i.e. trip-days) per trip
- export trips, routes and waypoints as GPX files and send them or directly open them in GPX capable apps.
- GPX export settings (path type, waypoint data)
- create a travel report (travel diary / logbook) as CSV tables, a text or HTML file; these can include images and be sent/opened directly as well as exported to other apps
- save and load trips, with a detailed overview of all saved trips
- manual destination entry in any of the supported coordinate units, detailed destination display
- enhanced map-functions (screenshot saving, destination marking, image display, position info (distances / bearings), latitude dependent scale, etc.)
- advanced GPS settings (multiple fixes, min number of satellites, min SNR)
- minimum log interval time of 30 seconds
- automatic log interval by desired waypoint distance (logging by speed)
- log-start scheduling
- automatically start / stop bluetooth GPS connection by means of the app 'Bluetooth GPS'
- sail mode: separate distances under sail / engine, standardized nautical logbook entries: waypoints (state of engine, state of sails, wind-/sea- and weather-conditions with user-definable units), routes (fuel/water levels, boat checks), trip (boat name, call sign, MMSI)
- storage: to be able to export files
- location: to be able to use the GPS receiver
- network: for map view
- system tools: for recording in sleep mode
- press the title bar of LD-Log to get manual and help information.
- or download the in-app help from http://www.ld-log.com/
Languages: English, French, German
Read selected user comments and reviews at http://www.ld-log.com/
When you visited a new place it used to be the norm to grab a city map, circle your accommodation and mark the places you wanted to visit. You could keep it for when you next returned or pass it on to another traveller.
Today we have a million maps at the tap of a finger. This app allows old school scribbling on a modern smart phone map, helping you to keep track of where you are and where you're going. And just like a paper map, you can pass it onto your friends for them to enjoy too.
1) Place different coloured and shaped markers on your map.
2) Add titles and descriptions to each one.
3) Edit and delete markers
4) Measure distances on your map
5) Create multiple maps
6) Share your maps with friends via email
7) Edit, merge, copy and delete existing maps
8) Open Street View for marker locations (when available from Google)
9) Toggle between map and satellite view
10) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add pictures to your markers
2) Share your maps on social networks
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did 'Travel Map Maker' help you keep track of your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
♛ 9/10 in WIRED’s 2012 App Guide ♛ Selected as an Honoree in the 2012 Webby Awards ♛ Featured in CNN’s 50 Ultimate Travel Apps
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
UNIQUE FEATURES of the PREMIUM GUIDES:
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ TRAVEL GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only travel guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
Available destinations include: Amsterdam, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Chicago, Cologne, Copenhagen, Dubai, Dublin, Edinburgh, Florence, Hamburg, Hong Kong, Istanbul, Lisbon, London, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Munich, New York, Paris, Prague, Rome, San Francisco, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, Singapore, Stockholm, Tokyo, Venice, Vienna, Warsaw and Washington.
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ Best Android Apps Review - “mTrip for Android is like having a personal tour guide in your pocket!”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ ASSOCIATED PRESS - “mTrip is a travel guide and then some: It uses the latest in smart phone technology to make it easier to stay on track in a foreign locale”
♛ 148Apps - "It looks like mTrip will blow them away with its unique spin on the traditional tour guide app.”
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact email@example.com. We are happy to answer your questions.