Watch face for smartwatches with:
- steps counter ( "Steps "A");
- second steps counter "Steps "B";
- switch steps/meters measurement;
- set the level of steps (goal) per day (if not using Google Fit);
- "Night mode" (with custom start/stop time);
- custom setup for Ambient mode with brightness text/icons and on/off indicators;
- battery level(watch/smartphone);
- missed Calls and SMS counters;
- smartphone status: Ringer (silent/vibro) and Connections (WiFi/Mobile data);
- launcher smartphone apps from smartwatch;
- built-in calendar;
- stopwatch with tachymeter;
- second time "Time2" (GMT timelines);
- selected backgrounds/colors.
Working fine on oldest and newest models on any screen (round/square).
Warning: this watch face ONLY for ANDROID WEAR smartwatches.
Configuration supported languages
- 中文 （繁體）
1. Double click on any area - open watch face menu
2. One click on Date number (on top) - open Calendar
3. One click on Steps-B counter - switch to Steps-A (amount counter) and next one click switch back to Steps-B counter.
4. Stopwatch/tachymeter - see instruction on screenshot image.
Note: to work correctly reading the number of steps necessary to synchronize the clock with Google Fit app on your smartphone.
Warning: watch face ONLY FOR ANDROID WEAR smartwatches.