The Mindfulness Association is unique in the way that it approaches helping people to learn mindfulness, because we're big on bringing warmth to our inner experience and have a tried-and-tested way of helping people learn to stop feeling like a hamster on a wheel and drop into the space of the body; so much intelligence to be found here in the body!
Mindfulness is about learning to allow our thoughts to come and go without getting so caught up in them, and doing that with a certain kind of an attitude. When we allow our thoughts to come and go, we then learn that the mind actually has a natural ability to settle and our thoughts no longer have control over us!
What the app includes
- selection of practices that you can use anywhere - no need to be online
- thought for the day (a mindfulness quote to inspire you)
- access to the Mindfulness Association's blogs, social media sites and login page
- access to short practices (handy if you don't have much time to practice)
- links to information about Mindfulness Association courses, events and teacher training