V.A. Regulations

V.A. Regulations App shows regulations that V.A. employees use to rate disabilities. If your medical evidence supports those rating percentages shown in this app, you will get a good idea of the rating you will receive. Keep in mind that the V.A. does not compile ratings. If you get 20% for ears and 10% for eyes, your overall rating will be 20% not 30%.
Read more
Collapse
3.5
4 total
5
4
3
2
1
Loading...

What's New

Update Google requirements.
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
August 17, 2018
Size
7.8M
Installs
1,000+
Current Version
9.0.0
Requires Android
4.1 and up
Content Rating
Everyone
Permissions
Offered By
doctortom6
Developer
2501 Highway 16 Searcy, AR 72143
©2018 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.