I like what it does Just the tests I was looking for. But I DO NOT want it as a service. There are no app settings either
Bummer. Didn't do a thing Well... Not a whole lot more to say here.
Now it sucks... Since update app missing exit, no way to stop app. uninstall- i did to love this app. 5 stars turned uninstall.
Great tool for bandwidth and connectivity diagnostics. Metrics. Since update nothing works & unusual battery drain. Out.
An Internet speed app developed by researchers Shows accurate internet speed
Not bad I think OpenSignal does a slightly neater job (they seem to have more relevant data), plus I couldn't get a UDP Burst (up) test to work, after multiple tries. Also slightly annoying that there has to be a notification (no way to make it run without displaying it). Not bad though, and I'll likely keep trying it out (if I had the time I'd directly contribute to the code with what annoyed/didn't work for me).
* Implemented with Mobilyzer, an open platform for mobile network measurements ( http://mobilyzer-project.mobi/ ).
* Visualization Tab allows you to see the measurement results collected by other users.
* Graph View of throughput and latency results is added.
* Page Load Time measurement task can be scheduled in the server side.
* Video QoE measurement task can be scheduled in the server side.
* Several Bug fixes.
Measure the performance of your network; an activation code is required.
This app is used primarily for studying local socket usage in Android phones