• See the speed limit for the road you are traveling on
• Get the real-time alerts of mobile radar traps and fixed speed cameras location
• Know about speed limit changes & exceeding the speed limit
• Drive more safely thanks to acoustic and visual warning
• Display speed limits and warnings also in other apps, such as Google Maps
• Track your mileage and useful driving stats using Trip log feature
• Record videos of your trips with the premium Dash Cam function
★★★★★ “It's a perfect driving companion.” - Tuaw.com
Get real-time alerts of 60,000+ fixed speed cameras & radar locations
► Know where the red-light cameras are hidden
► Know the location of fixed speed camera
Join other drivers & report new traps
► Report new traps, police radar, mobile camera with a single tap
► Get help from other drivers and stop worrying about speeding fines
The easiest to use speedometer, speed limit, trip log & dash cam app
► Beautifully designed app with essential features only
► Choose your metrics – km/h or mph & set your own speed alert
Keep track of useful statistics about your driving with Trip log
► Speedometer by Sygic is your perfect GPS mileage log tracker
► Track your mileage and view your driving history
► To have the best picture about your driving behavior, see the useful statistics in your Trip log
► Know the speed limit for the road you are travelling on
► Get the real-time alert when you exceed the speed limit
► Worldwide coverage of speed limits is available in 120 countries
► At night, info is projected directly into your line of sight - the windshield
► This allows you to process information faster and keep your attention on the road
► Works when it’s dark without any additional accessories or devices
► When HUD is running, tap on it to flip the screen and place under the windshield
Speed limits and warnings in other apps
► The app can display your current speed, speed limits, and warnings also in other apps (such as Google Maps)
► All information will be displayed as an overlay above the apps you choose
Premium speed cameras
► The world’s largest online speed cam database from premium providers
► 300 000+ real-time alerts of mobile speed cameras and police traps each month
The 1st speedometer app with integrated Dash Cam
► Record videos from your trips with Dash Cam (black box) feature
► Use the videos as evidence in case of an accident or an insurance fraud
► Record 5-minute videos in 1-minute segments, with the oldest video deleted
► Dash Cam (black box) feature records video and audio, including date, GPS coordinates & speed
► Head-up display mode let's you use your windshield as a state-of-the-art HUD device
* Sharing recorded videos by Dash Cam is forbidden by law in following countries: Slovakia, Austria, Spain, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Belgium and Portugal
Sygic | Bringing life to maps.
Since wokradar we have created a free application detection radar with all the options for the user.
► No more fines through the detector fixed and mobile radars free, the best co-driver to drive without fines, the buzzer will warn you about:
○ Speed cameras
○ mobile radars
○ Traffic controlled
○ Danger zones
○ you can visualize the radar map
► What differentiates us from other radar applications
○ You can use google maps and the radar really notices
○ option radar display on a map within the app
○ fully configurable, since the distances to the sounds alert
○ radar warning voice
○ simple horizontal design android 5 Vertical and
► The audio warning system for ideal speaker or Bluetooth will not distract you while driving.
Fully configurable, you can select if you want to only warn you of fixed radars or if you want to do it all, also the sound emitted by the application when you approach a radar or the warning distance to it (default 1000m)
Database of radars is in continual growth thanks to the contributions of users, you can bring your data sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org not forget to attach latitude and longitude.
In brief we will include a system to warn of a new radar directly from the application.
This application uses database of hazards previously detected by other users.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world!
The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush.
Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.
If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams.
There is a feature update the database of the hazards.
The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected".
To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
★★★ Features ★★★
★ Night mode adjustment on screen
★ 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
★ Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
★ Dashboard with current speed
★ 140 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
★ Daily database updates!
★ Support voice alerts
★ Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
★ You can add their own POI to shared database
A GPS based speed camera/speed trap detector, which supports multiple databases.
- Access to FREE database
- Reflection display (HUD)
- Average speed: Automatically track your speed through a SPECS zone - the first speed camera app to do this.
- Radar/Map view
- Add cameras as you go
- Works offline
- Spoken warnings
- Customizable sounds
- GPX Data Logging: Record your track to a file
- Background operation with any navigation app
- Works in any country
- Auto update feature with PocketGPSWorld database
- Speed and Mini Radar overlay in background mode
- Makes use of directional camera information from
SpeedCameraPOI.com and PocketGPSWorld databases to reduce false alerts.
- Widget available as separate download from market. Allows EZCam to be started in background mode and can also start EZCam when USB power is connected. Will also start other applications such as Google Navigation.
EZCam works with a number of vendors databases which can be downloaded directly via the EZCam interface:
- SpeedCameraPOI.com (Free)
- PocketGPSWorld (Requires subscription)
- MapaRadar - South America (Free)
A number of other vendors are supported and databases can be installed via SDCard or downloaded via a web browser:
- Scdb.info (European cameras including Belgian and Dutch)
- GPS Data Team (worldwide camera support)
NOTE: Mobile phones cannot detect radar signals from police equipment. This application like all others uses a GPS based location paired with a database to determine the proximity of known speed cameras.
All support e-mails are answered if you've not received a response try again or check your junk mail folder.
*** Over 30.000 users in the first 6 months on both iOS and Android.
*** Over 1.000.000 reports, from which over 100.000 mobile speedcams.
*** Get rid of speed tickets or heavy traffic, easy and comfortable by using Speedcams PRO on your smartphone.
NO USER ACCOUNT OR EMAIL REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED !
- Digital speedometer (customizable max speed)
- 2 color schemes (day / night)
- Text ticker with infos from the area of the user
- Sound alerts
- Voice alerts
- H.U.D module (Heads Up Display) for night driving
- Incidents reporting
- Fixed or mobile speedcams reporting
Real time alert types:
- Fixed or Mobile speedcams
- Heavy traffic
- Car accident
- Traffic control
- Parking tickets
- Closed roads or roads under construction
This plugin allows to launch and stop the application while connecting or disconnecting the USB cable or Bluetooth Audio device while entering/leaving your car.
The map has one fixed speed camera database and another dynamic speed camera database built by all the community users. Every user can contribute reporting its own speed camera location that will be displayed on the map of all the active users of the app.
(The application needs an internet connection)
-Map with speed cameras.
-Car mode with GPS.
-Speed camera warnings
-Send your speed camera
At the top of the maps there are some buttons with different functions:
-Map: Choose the kind of speed camera you want to display. The speed cameras are clustered in small balls for speed reasons. If you want to display the speed cameras, just zoom in
-Navigation: Draw route or navigate
-Search: Search an address
-GPS: Track your position. Car mode. Speedometer. Speed Camera warnings
-Settings: Configure the application
-Zoom: Show your position
-My User Zone: Show the social zone
-Report speed camera: Submit a point on your position that will be seen by all the app community
Countries with speed cameras:
-United Arab Emirates
* PLEASE ENSURE THAT DIGIHUD WORKS WITH YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS VERSION - (Link at the bottom of this description) *
Although we strive to make all readings as accurate as possible they are only as accurate as your device's GPS sensor and should only be regarded as approximations.
Includes all DigiHUD Speedometer features plus -
* Edit speed and distance values, like odometer, trip and max
* Start/stop on power connected/disconnected
* Tap clock for elapsed time
* Tap compass for simple compass, bearing and odometer (tap again for classic compass)
* Speed Warnings - have practically as many as you like. Set a color, trigger speed, continuous/single or no alert sound. Trigger on overspeed/underspeed (possibly one for the pilots)
* Log your routes and export to .KML, .GPX and .CSV file formats, or open in Earth if installed. Shows start and end addresses so needs Internet Access permission
* Compatible with Samsung's Multi-Window & LG's Dual-Window Modes. Split the screen between DigiHUD Pro and other apps (like Maps).
* Day/Night mode - choose a different color and brightness setting for day and night. Auto mode automatically switches at sunrise and sunset
* Speed offset - adjust the displayed value by up to +/-20%
* Litespeed - have the display switch to Lite mode if you go over your chosen speed
* Speedtouch Lock - turn off all screen touch events over your chosen speed
* Hide unlit number segments - make those empty digits less distracting
* Speed with Google Map view - splits the screen between speed and a live Google Map showing your location.
* Choose the number of decimal places to show for values, up to two.
* Main speed indicator can optionally show one decimal place.
* A setting allows you to choose if you want to show the status bar or the status and action bars. You can of course leave it at the default; full screen. Only Android 3 and above for now.
* Turn off screen taps opening the Menu. There's a new setting to turn them off but they're on by default.
Many more are planned for the future. If you have any suggestions please email the address at the bottom of this listing.
DigiHUD Pro tips:
- Swipe the speed left or right to switch between Full, Lite and speed/map split view
- Swipe the speed up or down to switch between HUD (mirrored) and normal displays
- Touch the trip counter to cycle through the three counters
- Long-press the speed unit to choose between MPH, KMH and KTS (also in the Menu)
- Long-pressing on a speed or trip value will reset it
- Long-press the red circle to start/stop logging
- When in window mode touch the DigiHUD Pro icon (top left of the window) for a menu to switch to the full screen app, pause, start/stop logging or exit
- All values can be reset by long-pressing "PAUSE RESET" (except Odometer reading in the Statistics popup).
- The screen will not turn off during long journeys and works in landscape or portrait mode.
*This application requires the use of the GPS receiver, which may increase battery usage.*
There are no Ads.
DigiHUD Pro uses an internet connection (if available) for the Google Map, address lookups and crash/analytics reporting. Please review Help within the app for more information.
It will work with no data or cell connection.
Want to give feedback? Hold the thumb up/thumb down icon to open Google Play (icon appears after 3 days installed).
If you have any problems using DigiHUD Pro please check the http://digihud.co.uk/blog/frequently-answered-questions/troubleshooting/">FAQs or http://digihud.co.uk/blog/contact-form/">contact us.
This app has two modes: "Driving mode" and "Map Mode".
"Driving mode" is used when driving your car. The display will remain active as long as you leave it in "Driving Mode" and always give you feedback on the screen about how far away you are from the nearest camera.
"Map Mode" provides an overview of all the cameras registered in the database. Each camera is represented by a speed limit sign.
The app is constantly updated with new cameras. But please contact me if any cameras are placed wrong, are missing or have been removed.
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Note
- HTC Sensation
- HTC Desire (and HD)
- HTC Hero
- HTC Wildfire
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
Features that are being developed:
- Support for more countries
- Support for the average measurements over distances
- Additional logic around the camera / ATC located in areas without gps-coverage, typically tunnels.
Please contact me if you have any questions or requests for changes in the app!
Please drive carefully.
kw: speedcam, kontroll, ATK, fartkameror, fartkamera, hastighetskamera detektor, Nopeuskamera, fotoboks, fartfælde, fotofælde
The video evidence can be invaluable in case of accidents, insurance fraud, police abuse, protection from crash-for-cash scams and differences of opinion with other drivers.
- Continuous video recording, with user-defined length and video quality; sound can be included
- User-defined storage space on the SD card with cyclic recording; i.e. the card never fills up
- One-touch video retention allows you to keep video files for interesting road events during the whole journey
- Auto retain video upon sudden shock (e.g. accident); configurable g-force sensitivity
- Automatically capture photos at user-defined intervals and resolutions; great for time-lapse photography
- Background video/photo capture, with optional buttons over other applications
- Auto start and shutdown based on car dock detection and related options
- Videos/photos are timestamped & geotagged
- Automatically determine street address of retained videos/photos
- Display videos/photos location on a map
- Display speed, elevation, timestamp and GPS coordinates on videos/photos
- Option to change speed units (km/h, mph) and date format
- Overheating protection
- GPS can be disabled to reduce power consumption
- Brightness adjustment option allows less distraction when driving at night
- Built-in file manager, video/photo browser
- Add title/description/bookmark to files
- Upload files to DailyRoads.com
This is a free application with some ads, but they are disabled after any donation or purchase within the app. Thanks again for all the donations!
Enjoy, and have a safe journey!
Interactive demo of our future plans: http://future.dailyroads.com
Working combinations of video settings on various phone models: http://www.dailyroads.com/voyager/stats.php
Join our new Google Plus community for support and to discuss future updates - https://plus.google.com/communities/109053490386520476284
Languages: English, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Arabic, Dutch, Polish, Hebrew, Turkish, Czech, Ukrainian, German, French, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian
Languages: English, 简繁中文, Русский, 한국의, Español, Italiano, العربية, Nederlands, Polski, עברית, Türkçe, Čeština, Українською, Deutsch, Français, Hrvatski, Magyar, Română
GPS Defender 是由 IDFor© 開發團隊 精心研發的智慧型手機專用的整合式 GPS 行車應用軟體，其功能有：車速、行車里程數、海拔標高、行進方向電子羅盤、經緯度座標位置、衛星訊號與分佈圖、軌跡紀錄、測速照相偵測語音提示與距離顯示、以及240p/480p循環式行車紀錄器，更支援藍芽衛星接收器。讓您的智慧型手機，搖身成為市值近萬元的多功能GPS行車裝置。重點是它是免費的軟體！
GPS Defender 是您行車時的道路安全小秘書。
- 車速歷程表 (目前車速[藍]、10"內平均車速[黃]、最高車速[紅])
- 標準模式 (行車紀錄器)
- HUD模式 (抬頭顯示 + 車速歷程表)
- 車速歷程模式 (行車紀錄器 + 車速歷程表)
HTC用戶請注意！ 若您使用HTC Car者，請先將其退出後再開啟本軟體，避免軟體因共同使用時發生閃退情況。
關於錄影檔的儲存位置, 請參考「MENU > 關於」裡有顯示其位置。未來版本將會提供選單可讓用戶們方便操作，請多多見諒。
建議用戶可下載MX Player, 它會列出手機裡有影音檔的資料夾, 行車錄影檔是在GpsVideo裡, 軌跡檔在GpsLog裡
小叮嚀 ^_^ 手機的GPS服務一定要開啟，才會有彩色畫面喔！。
關於錄影檔的儲存位置, 請參考「MENU > 關於」裡有顯示其位置。未來版本將會提供選單可讓用戶們方便操作，請多多見諒。
建議用戶可下載 MX Player, 它會列出手機裡有影音檔的資料夾, 行車錄影檔是在 GpsVideo 裡
台灣各縣市測速照相點已完成彙整且不斷持續維護當中, 請各位用戶每天使用時, 常去更新資料庫（或是上產品官網查看測速照相發佈資訊），十二萬分地感謝熱心的用戶們不斷回報新資料給我們, 謝謝你們 ! ^_^ !
產品官網 / 技術支援Q&A
4. 可調整錄影品質 (支援 480p, 720p, 1080p)
1. 準備一支 android 4.0 以上的智慧型手機
並安裝行車記錄器 MyCarRec App
(建議智慧型手機安裝 8G 以上 MicroSD 記憶卡)
行車記錄器 MyCarRec App 即開始行車錄影
(建議外接 USB 行車充電器)
一個 App 的開發是需要技術及時間才能完成，開發人員犧牲假日休閒時間也不收取任何費用
1. 儲存空間至少需要 5GB，建議安裝 8G 以上 MicroSD 記憶卡
2. 行車記錄器 MyCarRec 無法在關閉電源的情況下進行錄影，但會自動調暗畫面
減少耗電，建議外接 USB 行車充電器
3. 若在App內的檔案列表有看到錄影檔, 但是在電腦的檔案瀏覽器中找不到檔案的話
就是USB MTP模式出現不同步現象, 可以使用電子郵件附件的方式寄出錄影檔
Speed Detector EVO, its interface is simple and easy for use. Just place your phone onto the dashboard of your car and then run the speed detector application after your phone received good GPS signal. You don't need to keep watching the phone screen all the time while using the application, just listen to sound warning. You will be aware of a speed trap in front of you.
The functionalists of Speed Detector EVO include:
Driving Mode: Traffic report, Police report, Camera report, Traffic check, and Over speed alert(please click "setting/over speed alert" to set speed).
Non-driving Mode: POI for lifestyle, Path planning, Traffic check manual, Oil consumption.
Speed Detector EVO serves many countries, including Taiwan, China, HK, SG, USA, UK, NZ, AU, Europe,etc. Please click "setting/country" to select one.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder is a free and lite version of CaroO Pro Driving Recorder which supports full pack of features including driving video recorder, video event recorder (aka vehicle blackbox) with collision detection, driving track recorder with GPS function, and car-diagnosis and monitoring with OBD-II device. You can use video event recorder function and car-monitoring function separately or together.
You can check and save real-time vehicle data, trouble codes while you drive as well as high-quality video with your track. All these saved data will greatly help you in emergency situation like car accident, malfunction or breakdown.
CaroO Free Driving Recorder will be your smart and reliable safety guard while you drive. Enjoy your drive with CaroO Free Driving Recorder!
CaroO Free Driving Recorder has advertising banners and more AD tools can be added anytime.
If you want to use full feature of CaroO Free Driving Recorder without Ad, you could upgrade to CaroO Pro Driving Recorder.
We recommend smartphones with Android 4.0 or higher, but most smartphones with Android 2.2 or higher are supported too. Android 2.3 or lower smartphones will not be supported officially from CaroO v2.3.0.
Before your purchase, please use the free version, CaroO Free Driving Recorder in advance.
- Alarm and remote with Android Wear devices
- Full Screen Preview with eco-driving data overlay
- Manual video recording start on Preview screen
- On-screen display data on/off button on full screen preview
- Updated user interface for Settings
- Updated user interface for Trip data
- A pop-up guide of Settings for first time users
- Location setting guide for KitKat users with pop-ups
- Kill background services during termination for battery saving
- Bug patches including Android 5.x support
- A new option for deleting event files automatically (Pro version only)
- YouTube video upload option for emergency video file (Pro version only)
- Power-saving mode (low display brightness) (Pro version only)
- Hide preview option while starting operation (Pro version only)
- More dynamic UI providing Safe-Eco driving status
- SD (640x480 or 720x480) and HD (1280x720 or 1920x1080, Pro only) resolution support for all capable devices (File Recording Mode)
- SMI formatted trip data
- 180 degree reverse landscape mode support (Pro only)
- Focus and exposure control
- Wider range of event detection sensitivity as well as disable event detection
- Detailed information page with digital meter array format
- low battery voltage, high coolant temperature and malfunction indication function
- stable and faster Bluetooth communication
- Auto Start with connecting an OBD device (Pro only)
- Separate unit setting for distance, temperature, volume and weight
- Video share, archive (protect) on the list
- Two quick launcher buttons
- Floating Launcher Button for launching CaroO quickly while running in background mode.
- Emergency call and SMS
- More detailed trip information
- Life-time cumulative trip record
If you have any problems or difficulties to use this app, please contact us by Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/CarooProDrivingRecorder) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, French, Romanian, Croatian
Tag: Smart Driving, Video Recorder, Vehicle Blackbox, GPS, OBD-II, Car Diagnosis, Car Monitoring, Android, ICS, Jelly Bean
Break through language barriers on the go with ‘Speak and Learn’.
When going on an exchange abroad, many students have problems communicating effectively. ‘Speak and Learn’ offers a conversational language survival kit for 18 languages. In no time at all, you will learn useful words and phrases for real-life situations in a new country. Speak and Learn helps you to use a new language on the go, in various situations (e.g. at the airport, in a hotel, at the bus station, at university, shopping etc.)
* immediate language immersion
* pronunciation training
* learning of words, phrases and dialogues
* successfully combines audio and text for effective language learning
* add your own content
* links to open resources
* no need for Internet connection
* multilingual phrase dictionary
* features native speakers
With no prior knowledge, learn the language you need to survive in a new country.
The 17 EU languages are: English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Romanian, Hungarian, Italian, Bulgarian, Slovenian, Greek, Turkish, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian AND Russian (used as a language of wider communication in parts of Europe).
Tallinn 4-6 July 2014
This is the story of time manifesting itself in our ancestors’ heritage and us shaping our time through our own touches, contacts, caresses and impacts.
Song and dance celebrations are an old and very important tradition for Estonia and Estonians (the first song celebration took place in 1869 and the first dance celebration in 1934) and these celebrations are nowadays held every five years. In 2003 our tradition of song and dance celebrations was entered to UNESCO’s List of Intangible Cultural Heritage.
Mobiilirakendus areneb koos filmi valmimisega ja võimaldab osa saada selle tegemisest. Sul on võimalus lugeda filmi kohta, vaadata fotosid ja isegi registreerida ennast filmi näitlejaks.
* sõiduplaane ja marsruute sirvida ilma võrguühenduseta;
* võrguühenduse olemasolul näha busside väljumisi reaalajas;
* lisada esilehele enda lemmikpeatused igapäevase kasutamise lihtsustamiseks;
Sõiduplaanide andmed pärinevad www.peatus.ee avalikust andmekogust ja neid uuendatakse perioodiliselt automaatselt.
Munizapp is a fully integrated solution for citizens to report their opinions and problems to the municipality where they reside. It as also possible to receive feedback on reports through the app and still remain completely anonymous. In the list of reported issues it is possible to see the status of both your own and others reported issues. For your own reported issues the complete log of replies and actions taken by the municipality is visible.
Using Munizapp a citizen, or municipality worker, can immediately report a hole in the street with picture(s) and automatic location. This gives the reported issues a high quality which facilitates the internal handling of issues and improves the surrounding environment.
Social functions such as share reported issues on your facebook wall and agree on already reported issues further improves the benefits for citizens.
All municipalities that are connected to the Munizapp service are available through the same app and if your municipality is missing today it can easily connect to the service in the future.
- Report issues and opinions with or without GPS location and photo
- See reported issues on the map or in a sorted list (popular or closest)
- Optional to send reports to specific administrative units
- Add several photos
- Get feedback and reply on your reported issues
- Several municipalities in the same app
- Agree on others reported issues (vote)
Ecolines application for mobile devices features:
- Ecolines route map
- location and exact position of Ecolines bus stops
- Contacts of Ecolines offices
- When traveling on Ecolines bus, you will be able to see your exact position on the route
in order for application to function properly, please enable location services on your mobile device
* lugeda värskeid uudiseid Tartu linna ja Tartu Postimehe uudistevoo kaudu,
* leida huvipakkuv kultuurisündmus Tartu linna kultuurisündmuste andmebaasi Kultuuriaken põhjal,
* leida kiirelt vajalik kontakt asjaajamiseks Tartus.
Rakendus on loodud Tartu Linnavalituses tellimusel avalikuks ja tasuta kasutamiseks. Rakendusele on peagi lisandumas uus võimalusi.
Käesoleva sõnastiku aluseks on:
Mati Abel, Ülo Kaasik. Eesti-inglise-vene matemaatikasõnastik. Tallinn, TÜ kirjastus, 1995.
Features of CultureWalks guide to Tallinn (Estonia) and Turku (Finland):
* Mini guides for walking tours
* Texts and photos of nearly 150 spots
* Offline maps
* Locations of bus-, tram- and trolley stops (in Tallinn)
* Locations of tourist information offices, churches and museums (in Tallinn)
Vanemuise teatri etendustele saab pileteid osta nii Vanemuise kodulehelt ja kassast kui internetist www.piletilevi.ee, www.piletimaailm.com, www.ticketpro.ee
The Vanemuine, named after the old Estonian god of music and poetry in the romantic pseudo-mythology of 19th-century national awakening, is the oldest Estonian theatre. It was born in 1870 within an amateur singing and acting society in the old university centre Tartu, which at present has ca 100,000 inhabitants and is the second-largest city in the country. Vanemuine is the only theatre in the Baltics that performs all genres: plays, operas, ballets, operettas and musicals