This app is centered around the basic question "[expletive of choice], am I gonna miss the BART?". Enter your most traveled routes and receive a real-time listing of upcoming departures in one click. Unlike most apps, the estimated time until departure actually counts down second-by-second, so you'll know just how fast you need to run to the station! Note that estimated departure times are, in fact, estimates, though the general accuracy of an estimate is shown beneath the countdown. After a minute or so, the accuracy of the estimates should automatically increase.
Unique features of this app:
* Streamlined for experienced BART commuters
* Real-time departure info refreshes automatically, and the accuracy of the departure estimates increases over time
* Estimated arrival times
* Pick which train you want to board, and information about that departure will be available in your notification tray.
* Set a departure alarm to go off a few minutes before your train leaves (you pick how much advance warning you want)
* Routes are entered with both the origin station and the destination station, so the real-time departures listing only lists trains that will actually get you to your destination
* Phone will not sleep while viewing departure times (the screen will only dim), so you only need a quick glance at the phone to see how long you have left to catch the train
* Zoomable offline system map
* Fares and next departure time are shown in the saved route listing
* No ads and open source; Built purely for the love of programming, and because I didn't like any of the other BART apps out there
If you have any bugs to report or suggestions for the app, please email them to email@example.com. I can't guarantee that I'll have a chance to respond to every email, but I'll do my best!
NOTE TO GALAXY S USERS:
I'm aware of an issue with that specific phone model that causes the app to crash consistently. I'm working hard on a fix, so keep your eyes out for an update! Meanwhile, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can volunteer some time to help me track down the problem.
Super BART features
✓ Clean and Modern design built from the ground up for today's Android phones.
✓ Combines BART and Caltrain schedules seamlessly
✓ Realtime departures from any BART station
✓ Offline Caltrain schedules
✓ Save your trips for easy access later
✓ Optional sticky notifications telling you when your train leaves
✓ Offline system maps for BART and Caltrain
✓ View fares for every trip
✓ Scroll through schedules for the day, why limit yourself to a time frame?
✓ Reverse origin and destination stations with one click when it's time to go home.
✓ Select your route using Google Maps
✓ Intelligent BART <> Caltrain transfer detection, tap Caltrain to get a schedule for just the right time
If you live in, or are just visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, you need Super BART right now.
Note: The app retrieves info from the BART system. If there are problems with that system, the app will not behave as expected. Please don't just assume that the app is not working. Just to be sure you can check the BART mobile website. You should see the same issues. Please do notify me of such issues. You can send me an email from within the app now.
Realtime data on all San Francisco Muni routes
Realtime data on San Francisco BART lines
BART system map for on-the-go guide
Street view images for all Muni stops and BART stations
Immediate access to your nearby Muni stops based on your location
Current weather conditions in San Francisco to help you plan your Muni and BART commute
Spoken predictions for Muni stops
From the maker of top Metro apps in other cities
Ad free for an introductory period after launch
Designed for Android Lollipop
For each BART station, the application provides real time estimates for train arrival times (in minutes) by communicating in real time with BART's official servers.
The application also supplies information on where each train is heading (northbound or southbound, the final station of the train) and on which platform to expect each train.
BART Me Up! was solely created and programmed by Daniel Chermetz.
a Daniel Chermetz production
★Google Play Picks★
★NYC MTA App Quest Award Winner★
★Awarded Official App of Toronto Transit Commission — TTC/blogTO★
★Editor's Choice - PCMag★
Transit works in most large North American cities and select cities in Europe (see list below).
- Know at a glance when your next subway or bus is arriving (including real-time predictions!)*
- Plan A-to-B trips with ease (includes all transit modes – bus, subway, metro, uber, car2go, train, streetcar, light rail, and ferry).
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- View schedules and route itineraries (even offline!)
- Favorite your most important routes.
- Save home/work locations for quicker trip planning.
- See bike share stations on the map.
- Find and reserve nearby car2go's
- Check ETAs for the closest Uber and request a ride.
*Wherever real-time info is available.
“This app makes me WANT to ride the bus"
“Love this so much I might sell my car.”
“Blows Google Maps out of the water.”
"Clearly beats other transit apps in every way. Totally changed my transit experience."
“Probably the best thing on my phone, no joke.”
See below for a PARTIAL list of supported agencies and cities (full list: http://transitapp.com/regions)
Ann Arbor: The Ride, UM Transit, ArborBike
Atlanta: MARTA*, CCT, GRTA
Austin: Capital Metro*, B-cycle
Boston: MBTA*, Hubway
Chicago: CTA*, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
Columbus: COTA, CoGo
Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
Denver: RTD, B-cycle
Grand Rapids: The Rapid*
Hampton Roads: HRT
Hartford (and CT): CTTransit
Kansas City: KCATA
Las Vegas: RTC
Los Angeles: LA Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, LADOT*, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance, Foothill*, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline*
Madison: Metro*, B-cycle
Miami: MDT, BCT, Citi Bike
Milwaukee: MCTS*, Bublr Bikes
Minneapolis: Metro Transit*, MVTA, Plymouth*, SouthWest*, U. Minnesota*, Nice Ride
Nashville: MTA & RTA
New Orleans: NORTA*
NYC Metro: New York MTA*, Metro-North (MNR), Long Island Rail Road (LIRR), NJ Transit (NJT)*, PATH, SI Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, RI Tram, NY Waterway, Citi Bike
Philadelphia: SEPTA*, PATCO
Phoenix: Valley Metro*
Pittsburgh: Port Authority (PAAC)*
Sacramento: SRT, Roseville
SLC: UTA*, GREENbike
San Antonio: VIA
San Diego: MTS, NCTD*
SF Bay Area: SF BART*, SF MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, SamTrans, Bay Area Bike Share
Seattle: Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Pronto
Tampa Bay: HART*, PSTA
Washington DC: WMATA (DC Metro & Bus)*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington (ART)*, Fairfax Connector, VRE*, DASH, Capital Bike Share
Montréal: STM, RTL, STL*, AMT*, MRC, CIT, Bixi
Ottawa: OC Transpo*
Toronto (GTA): TTC*, GO, York (YRT/VIVA)*, Guelph, Hamilton Street Railway(HSR)*, Grand River (GRT), Brampton (BT), MiWay, Burlington, Oakville, Toronto Bike Share
Vancouver: TransLink*, SkyTrain*
Victoria: BC Transit
*Uses real-time for some or all routes (eg bus time & subway time in NYC, bus tracker & train tracker in Chicago, Next Bus in Boston, etc)
A great replacement for the discontinued HopStop app!
Here's a quick overview of the application screens:
* An overview of traveling via BART. Recommended if it's your first time using BART!
* A BART map for quick reference
* Compute the cost to go from one station to another
* Real time departures of trains from a station
Der Prototyp der smile App ist derzeit im Rahmen eines Pilotbetriebs nutzbar. Die Anmeldung und Freischaltung ist geschlossen.
Die neue Mobilitäts-Plattform smile kombiniert verschiedenste Angebote: alle Arten von Öffis ebenso wie Taxis, Leihräder, Carsharing, Parkgaragen und Ladestationen für e-Autos. Mit der smile-App kannst du dich über all diese Verkehrsmittel nicht nur informieren, sondern sie auch buchen, bezahlen und nutzen.
Die smile-App informiert über die Mobilitätsangebote in der Nähe deines Standortes, und sie ermittelt Vorschläge für die Fahrt von A nach B. Hierbei werden die vorhandenen Zeitkarten, Ermäßigungen, Mitgliedschaften bei Sharing-Anbietern und eigene Fahrzeuge berücksichtigt.
Nach erfolgreicher Buchung aller Leistungen, wird das Ticket am Smartphone angezeigt. Für Taxi, Sharing-Auto, Leih-Fahrrad oder die Parkgarage erfolgt die Bezahlung nach der Nutzung, sobald der tatsächliche Preis feststeht. Die Abrechnung erfolgt bargeldlos, einfach und übersichtlich über das smile Benutzerkonto. So ist man mit der smile-App sprichwörtlich EINFACH MOBIL.
Derzeit sind folgende renommierte Mobilitätsanbieter über die smile-App nutzbar: Wiener Linien, ÖBB, Linz Linien, Graz Bike, car2go, Taxi 31300, citybike, nextbike, WIPARK, e-carage Elbl.
Die App ist für Smartphones ab Android Version 4.1 entwickelt. Sie funktioniert grundsätzlich auch auf Tablets, ist aber dafür weder optimiert noch getestet.
Weitere Information findest du auf: http://www.smile-einfachmobil.at
ACHTUNG! Die smile App wurde im Rahmen des Forschungsprojekts smile entwickelt und ist ein Prototyp, kein ausgereiftes kommerzielles Produkt.
Unser Prototyp-Test soll möglichst fundierte Informationen für ein nachfolgendes Produktdesign bringen. Dazu brauchen wir deine Vorschläge, Anregungen und Ideen. Schreib uns: email@example.com oder nutze das Feedback-Formular direkt in der App.
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions
Do you love sustainability and clean technology?
If yes, then meet our Android App "Car2Enjoy" - Car2Enjoy is our attempt to provide you a tool to use with your car2go service to easily manage car sharing for you.
1. Find car2go Cars.
2. Make Car bookings
3. Filters to find vehicles with low fuel levels for free rides.
4. View Car bookings
5. Cancel Car bookings
6. View Parkings and Gas Stations
7. Location enabled to help locate and get directions to the car with Google Maps, Streetview and Google navigation.
Please feel free to provide your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to fix any bugs or new feature requests .We appreciate your patience and support.
Note: This application is powered by car2go APIs and is developed independently. It is not endorsed by car2go team in any way.
Do you want to learn from these resources on the go from your smartphone or tablet?
Do you feel a need for a application to take notes while viewing your favorite videos, organize and make them accessible?
If yes, then meet Grace: Your mobile application for learning what you love - anywhere . anytime - Enabling the Genius in you.
Using Grace you can use rich pool of online videos from Youtube to learn / get inspired, simultaneously take notes and maintain them on your Google Drive account.
Learn from the best Universities, organizations, teachers and leaders in the world such as Marakana, Khan Academy, MIT OpenCourseware, Google, Stanford, Oxford and numerous others based on your interest and area of study.
Learn business, mathematics, learn medicine, learn computer science - learn what you love. There is something to learn for everyone.
1.Take courses from leading teachers from best universities across the globe - Powered by Youtube Edu.
2.University, Primary and Secondary education courses
3. Khan Academy video tutorials
4.Learn anything by using Youtube Topic search to discover interesting videos and channels
5.Video player with Captions / subtitles
6.Favorites support for videos, courses and lectures.
7.Take notes for videos you watch and access them online - powered by Google Drive.
8.Easy access to Wikipedia - integrated direct wikipedia look up for topics from videos.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY VALUABLE
Please share your your valuable feedback and ideas through email: email@example.com or post them on Google+ Community Page:
Introducing Smiling Ride BART pro (Bay Area Rapid Transit). An useful application for San Francisco BART Commuters that makes your BART commute a pleasant experience.
1. Trip Planner
2. Real time departures
3. Favorite Trips and Stations
4. Routes and Stations with maps
6. Advisory info
7. Fare calculator with Recent Fares*
8. Nearby Stations
- Application requires Internet access to work.
* - Recent Trips and Recent Fares work in offline mode ( without internet access ) so you can plan ahead in case you anticipate network issues.
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY VALUABLE
- We are always looking forward to your valuable feedback and ideas. Please share your experience with the app and let us know how we can improve. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the In App Feedback forms for this purpose. Thank you very much for your exceptional support.
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
Please help us spread the word by recommending Smiling Ride Application to your friends, family and writing a review about the application. Once again thank you very much for your exceptional support.